Old 03-01-2017, 11:24 AM   #1
evil_cat

Unhappy I masterbated to my Father

We are on a vacation to strengthen our bond. We slept in the same hotel room (on separate beds, of course). Last night, around midnight, I got horny and started touching myself under the blanket. The fear of getting caught by my Father only made me more horny, in a minute I even fantasized that he would wake up and mercilessly punish me.

Right now I am utterly disgusted with myself for having such disrespectful thought about my Father. I need punishments to ease the guilt and to remember not to do so ever again. If you can humiliate me too, please do, I deserve it.

Thank you very much.

Likes: nipple play (really sensitive nipples!), clit and pussy play, anal, spanking, wedgies, edging, degradation

Dislikes: nipple torture, hidden public, toilet control, whipping, holding insertion, toothpaste/hot sauce/ice dares, body writing, dares that involve randomness (like dice dares)

Limits: public, family, too messy, scat, blood, permanent, extreme pain, pics

Toys: common household stuff, paddle
evil_cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:04 PM   #2
Chetin

Okay here goes,

Rub generous amounts of toothpaste on your nipples and clit and edge 5 times, hit your pussy 50 times with the front of a hairbrush. Insert some markers in your pussy and take a 1 hour walk without panties, after see how long you can keep them in. Write "Naughty Slut" above your crotch "Dirty Girl" on ass and keep until the vacation is over.

If you feel you need more add some toothpaste to your ass and play with it using a vegetable of your choosing.

Have fun!

P.S. Let us know how it goes in a detailed report!
Chetin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:07 PM   #3
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

You can't use the bathroom for the next 3 days. Make sure you keep drinking plenty of fluids. Every time you need to go get down on your hands and knees like a dog to piss. At least once a day go outside to pee and lift your leg when doing so(unless it's to risky). Whenever there's nothing pressing against your asshole(tight clothes) insert something smooth that you need to actively hold in. Write pee slut either above your vagina or one each of your breasts. PM me when you complete this and leave a report here.
Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:09 PM   #4
imakward

Go infront of a mirror clothspin you nipples and slap your breasts 30 times each and make each slap harder ,on every slap repeat out loud - Im a Dirty Little whore mastrubating to my father im sorry.

Likes: Decent Human beings,deep conversations,naughty stuff

Dislikes:People with no sense of humor,

Limits: The sky,but still not sure about that ^^

if you want to ask me stuff.https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=350970

Happy Me Belongs to me ,
Marissa353 is my cute slut
imakward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:16 PM   #5
monday45

flick your clit 25 times every minutes for 5 minutes and send a picture when your done
switch
likes: cum control, denial, edging, domination piss control, piss play, pain, pics, findom, semi public
dislikes: piss drinking, anal, extreme pain
limits: scat, public, family, pets, face pics, webcam
kik: roithepig
my bdsm test results
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=5282504
I LOVE TO LOSE

kik me for the ability to control what threads i post in
monday45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 03:12 AM   #6
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Disrepectful sluts like you doesn't deserve to feel clean.
From now on you have to dribble in your pants each time before a wee and you're forbidden to clean your cunt in any manner during the day.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, nipple pain, nipple torture, punishment, semi public