Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-23-2017, 06:19 AM   #1
little pet
getDare Succubus

Key Care Unit for the Unruly - A very strict institute for horny females

chapter 1

From my hiding spot in the garden, I heard the van screech to a halt. Slamming doors, shouting voices… heavy boots ran up the path and I heard the beep of the intercom of the office that I worked at. A loud male voice boomed “This is the Special Care Unit madam, you called?” Through the intercom came the tinny voice of my traitorous boss, telling them I wasn't inside anymore and that I had just ran away.
“Search the premises, she can't be far yet” said the male voice, and I heard footsteps scattering in several directions.
I crouched down further, a little panicked now. They would surely find me if I stayed here!
I carefully peeked over the hedge I was hiding behind and I could see at least three men looking around the garden. They where dressed head to toe in white and carried tall sticks. On their chest was the emblem of the much hated and feared Care unit for the Unruly, Nefarious female Treatment facility or, CUNT as the public call it behind their backs.

——————————————-

Today had started out like any other day for the last half year; boring and tedious. All day long, I had to transcribe handwritten documents by my boss. She didn't believe in technology and hated computers, so she still wrote everything by hand. But the documents had to be transcribed and filed away in the system and that's why she stuck me behind a computer instead. I worked from 8 in the morning ‘till 5 in the afternoon and I was only allowed a short lunch break. I hated my job, but it was all I could get, especially considering my past.

I had been in the Young Offenders Unit a few years earlier; part of the CUNT facility focussed on prevention and mentoring. I got only a mild punishment back then, but it did leave me with a mark on my ID, meaning it would be very hard to find a normal job. So I ended up here, as part of a rehabilitation program.
It meant constant supervision. Slacking wasn't allowed. Infractions were dealt with harshly. Typing errors had to be corrected in my own time. If I wanted to use the bathroom, I had to ask my boss, and she would have her secretary keep check of the time. I was only allowed two minutes in the loo.

Today I screwed up though.

The whole week, I had been feeling exceptionally horny. I was still on probation from my time in the Unit and that meant total chastity, no touching, no penetration and above all, no orgasms. But I couldn't help it. I have a very active imagination and once an idea forms in my brain, I can't get rid of it. I was dreaming of orgasms, hard, painful, humiliating orgasms. In the Unit, they had tried to empty my brain of such devious thoughts, as they called them. They believe that unbridled excitement and horniness are detrimental to psychological wellbeing and that they will most certainly lead to troublesome and criminal behaviour. Sex is only meant for procreation and it's certainly not meant to be enjoyed. That's why they'd fitted me with a chastity belt after I was released. I had been locked in it the past six months. Because of my good behaviour (It wasn't really possible to cheat a chastity belt), it was taken off last week. I now entered the last stage of probation; “voluntary chastity”. If I got through this, I would be totally free again, the mark taken of my ID.

But because my job was so boring, I was longing for some distraction, no matter how little, no matter how risky. I craved for some change of routine, some excitement. I was squirming in my chair, trying not to think horny thoughts. Trying not to sigh too loudly, trying not to rub my pussy against the seat of the chair. This would surely be noticed and get me into trouble.
I have resisted touching myself this past week, and my resolve was faltering. I decided I had to do something about it.

After I had my lunch break, I asked my boss if I could use the toilet. With a sigh, she summoned her secretary to go with me and we walked down the hall, toward the bathroom.
The second I got into the stall, I ripped down my pants and plunged my fingers in my pussy. I was incredibly wet. I started rubbing very fast and within moments, I was panting and sweating. It felt so incredibly good to finally touch myself! I knew I had to be quit because the secretary was right outside. Suddenly a hard knock on the door and she asked; “are you alright in there? What are you doing?”
I gasped “I'm ok! Just a few stomach cramps, I'll be out in a minute.” Damn! Almost there… I felt the waves coming, my pleasure was so great after all this time of chastity. Just a few seconds more…
“Come on, your time is up!” The secretary shouted. “I'm coming!” I called, which was very true in more ways that one. Coming I did… the waves of pleasure crashed over me. My knees buckled, my head was pounding… finally! Oh it felt so good. So damn good.

Panting, I sat back against the toilet lid. And then I felt I had to pee. Shit! My time was up already and the secretary was knocking on the door again. “Please, just a few seconds more” I called. I quickly peed, wiped and pulled up my jeans again. The secretary shot me a suspicious look. “Come on, back to the boss. You've been in there for almost four minutes. I'll have to report this,” she said.
I thought of protesting, but I thought that would only make matters worse. I figured I'd just tell the boss about having cramps, maybe a stomach bug or something.
When I stepped into her office, my boss was tapping her fingers on the desk, eyeing me suspiciously. She asked me why I took so long, why my cheeks were red and why I was sweating and breathing heavily. My excuses got me nowhere, she clearly didn't believe me. Then she stood up, bent down in front of me and, to my horror, sniffed the crotch of my jeans! She got back down behind her desk without a word and, with an icy calm, instructed her secretary to call the Unit.

I stood frozen in my spot for a while. Then, realising what this would mean, I dashed out of the room. I ran down the hall as fast as I could, punching the buttons on the elevator. When it didn't arrive quickly enough, I took the emergency stairs. Nine floors down, round and round I went, my feet pounding the steps. I scurried under the turnstiles in the foyer and got outside just before the sliding front doors closed shut. I had just enough time to hide behind a hedge in de garden, before I heard the van turn up in the driveway...

To be continued

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 07-23-2017 at 06:58 AM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 07-23-2017, 06:57 AM   #2
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I had to get away! If they caught me, I would surely not get off as lightly as the first time in the Unit. I looked behind me. If I could just leap over the low wall a few metres away, I could use it as cover to get to the back alley that lead into the woods. I decided now was as good a time as ever. I turned, tried for a running start and jumped up against the wall. I struggled to get up, it was higher than I thought after all, but I managed. I was on top now. I looked behind me. No one had spotted me yet. Good. I carefully lowered myself down on the other side...

...Only to feel a pair of strong arms grabbing my waist. No! One of the men must have stayed behind, anticipating just what I'd planned to do. I tried to punch him and smashed my elbows in his rib cage. The grip loosened somewhat and I kicked my feet back against his shins. I must have caught him by surprise and I was almost loose. But then another white clad figure ran up to us and grabbed me by the wrist just before I could make a run for it. “Get off me!” I yelled. “Fuck!” Before I knew it, I was slammed face first onto the ground and one of them sat on my back, pushing my arms down. The other had grabbed my ankles, and was tying them together with leather cuffs. I couldn't kick now, so I tried to get my wrists loose. This didn't work at all, they were pushed painfully down onto the ground.

“Put her in the straight jacket, this one is wild!” One of them yelled. I was cursing and screaming, trying to fight the men off. But I was powerless. One small woman against three men; I was no match for them. They put my left hand in the sleeve of the straight jacket and then the right. They hoisted me up and pushed me against the wall. Two men held my arms outstretched and the third quickly closed the leather buckles at the back of the straight jacket. Then they spun me around, grabbed the leather straps on the ends of my sleeves, crossed them in the front, spun me back round again and buckled them close behind my back as well. “And now for the finishing touch,” said one of the men, smiling (he had particularly bad teeth, gross); he grabbed the leather strap that dangled down the front, ran it between my legs, through the buckle in the back and pulled it tight. Very fucking tight. An “oomphh” escaped from my lips and the men laughed. They let go of me for a second, enjoying my struggles. Smiling and satisfied that I wasn't going to go anywhere.

One of them picked me up, slung me over his shoulder and carried me to the back of the van.
His accomplice opened the door and I saw there was a gurney inside. They put me down on my back and secured me with wide leather straps. The doors slammed shut. I really wasn't going anywhere.

Anywhere but the Unit…

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 07-23-2017, 08:07 AM   #3
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 3

chapter 3

After the van had sped off, one of the men got into the back where I was strapped to the gurney. Around me were all sorts of medical equipment and machines. I realised this was actually an ambulance and the men must be paramedics. Why? I wondered…I wasn't sick!? Now that the shock had wore of a little, I started to struggle again. The realisation of where I was going started to sink in. I had heard about the “Special” Unit. I really couldn't go there! I started to scream, yelling at the men to let me go. I had done nothing wrong!? Was all this necessary because of one stupid miserable orgasm!? The man with the bad teeth got into the back with me. He smiled his ugly grin. Angrily, I spat into his face. “That's it young lady, this behaviour will not do.” He said this in a stern, almost school teacher like voice. I hated him. “I'll have to sedate you now,” he said as he held a syringe up in front of my face. I struggled even harder, but I couldn't do a thing as he pulled down my jeans and stuck the needle in my thigh. At once, everything went fuzzy. I didn't lose consciousness, but I felt every muscle in my body go limp. I couldn't speak and my tongue felt too big for my mouth. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. The man moved away and all I saw was a white blur…

With a screech, the van skidded to a halt. I don't know how much time has passed, I was still floating on some strange blurry cloud. I barely registered the men opening the van doors and wheeling me inside. Inside… the big red brick building looming above me. Inside, all I saw were white ceilings flashing by as they wheeled me to some room and parked me there. All I know then, was that I must have nodded off. I didn't know how long I slept before a big woman clad completely in white, suddenly hovered above me. I was startled by a cold splash of water to my face. “Wakey wakey,” mouthed the white clad woman. More cold water and then a hard slap. Suddenly I was feeling very much awake!

I tried to sit up, only to be held back by the straps. “Try to relax girl. You've had a small medical procedure, and you can't get up right away.” Before I could wonder what that procedure was, the woman went on. You're in the Care Unit. A special treatment facility for unruly, over-horny females who's overactive imagination and sex drive get them into trouble. I see that this isn't your first offence and that you slipped up during your probation period. Tsk tsk, you must think you're a special case,” she said mockingly. “Don't worry, we know how to deal with the likes of you and a few years at the Special Unit will get you in line.” She continued her speech, clearly used to the drill. “I am Matron. That's all you need to know and you will always address me as such. You will address the nurses and the rest of the staff as Sir or Madam."

"We have four levels in this Unit. You start out at level 1.
This means you'll get a cell, a toilet and a wash basin. Food consists of porridge and soup. You get water and milk to drink, and two hours of exercise time outdoors. You'll go to our reform classes and follow therapy sessions, especially tailored to your disorders. You'll do chores under supervision and the rest of the time your cell will be locked.

If you behave well, you have the chance to advance to level 2. At this level, you'll have more variety of food, more time outdoors, a few privileges regarding your cell and free time. School and therapy sessions will of course still be mandatory.

For the really well behaved, there is level 3. These girls have shown that they're truly reformed. They have attained certain privileges and can earn even more by assisting the staff. School and therapy will continue but will be tailored to aid in the return to civilisation. It will be pointless to go into detail, as you probably won't reach this level in a long time.

We have one more level. This is level Zero. This is a disciplinary level. When you don't follow our rules, resist treatment or show otherwise unruly behaviour, you will be punished. You will become a level Zero. Believe me, level 1 is a walk in the park compared to level Zero."

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 07-23-2017, 08:32 AM   #4
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Oh fuck.... this is once Again becoming a masterpiece..... wow.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 08:56 AM   #5
Honeycombs

I love this! I will be looking forward to more
Likes humiliation, degradation, puppy play, praise, e stim, pain, large insertion, nipple torture, bladder control, obedience, orgasm control, post orgasm torture, ass to mouth, writing lines, corner time
Punishments ice, discrete public, forced anal, edging, chemical play, sounding, piss drinking
Limits blood, permanent harm, full public, scat, incest, ageplay, blackmail, social suicide, diapers, kik/skype

always accepting verbal praise and humiliation!

Honeycombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 01:07 PM   #6
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Oh fuck.... this is once Again becoming a masterpiece..... wow.
thank you. And... a masterpiece, no pressure there ;-). I will certainly do my best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycombs View Post
I love this! I will be looking forward to more
Thanks, there is definitely more to come!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Advertisements
Kink Talk