Old 10-28-2020, 12:07 PM   #1
sissycumeater

Default Some sissy advice?

Hello,

As i'm not looking for a dare or anything i just want some advice or help really!

So today i bought my first butt plug yay go me! But this was a silly mistake to make thinking i could take such a big plug! Even the women in the shop said about it being a big one and recommended a much smaller one but to me it just looked too small and i thought ive hard bigger dildos in my ass so thought i could take it how wrong was i!

Im not going to lie it was amazing once it was fully in and made me start leaking out of my cock like never before, then i had an orgasm it was the best and most intense orgasm ive ever had! However this is where it got super worrying!

I think i started panicking and thought i couldnt get it out without ripping my ass, I had to push and pull it out and my god it hurt like hell made me sweat for literally 30 minutes after like never before! and now my ass feels like its leaking out shit!

Does anyone recommend any good lubes to use i understand i went too into this well too fast and thought with my eyes not my head! i will be buying a smaller one for sure to help ease into it next time, but any advice would be amazing.

Thanks

Kik - a.johnson1298

I'm always looking to try new things and add to my likes!

Likes - orgasm control, cum eating & cum play, degrading & humiliation, sissification, pics, self facials

limits - family, scat, blackmail, face pic/audio

Toys/clothes - Two black silicone buttplugs 1x small 1x large and 1x vibrator. Pink, grey thongs a tight grey turtleneck bodysuit, red lace/silk basque, blue long sleeved silk/shiny bodysuit and some tights.
sissycumeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:08 PM   #2
sissycumeater

Also if this is the wrong place to post this please tell me where to post it instead and sorry in advance!

Kik - a.johnson1298

Likes - orgasm control, cum eating & cum play, degrading & humiliation, sissification, pics, self facials

Toys/clothes - Two black silicone buttplugs 1x small 1x large and 1x vibrator. Pink, grey thongs a tight grey turtleneck bodysuit, red lace/silk basque, blue long sleeved silk/shiny bodysuit and some tights.
Old 10-28-2020, 04:16 PM   #3
Jdjd84

First question is what is the butt plug made out of? That will effect the advice you get.
Fucking machine
Sex swing

Interested in learning/trying:
Prostate orgasm, milking, being forced to cum in pants publicly and discreetly with some sort of toy hands free.

Anal
Orgasm control
Forced sissification

Limits:
Nothing illegal, no scat, no family/friends.
Jdjd84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 04:25 PM   #4
sissycumeater

thanks for the reply its 100% silicone

Kik - a.johnson1298

Old 10-28-2020, 05:03 PM   #5
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I've never used one so, I can't help, but maybe try asking in the kink and education section?

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=64
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 05:04 PM   #6
sissycumeater

Perfect thanks blue

Kik - a.johnson1298

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
buttplug, sissy