Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-07-2020, 05:50 PM   #1
HornedRimedGlasses

Male 28/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place (chat slave)

28/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place (chat slave)

I'm anxious, jittery, eager even. I feel like a trapped beast. Pacing impatiently within the shadowy confines of my cage. Waiting for the slightest chance to unleash the feral torrent of raw lust and hunger onto you. I can feel it, clawing relentlessly at the edges of my mind, the maelstrom of a primal force begging to be unleashed. Mr. HYDE is coming and he will be satisfied. He needs a slave to train to obey and please. To become a perfect slave/toy. To grace with the salacious attention and devious creativity that only he can show.

I need to be dominant again. I need to feel the fulfillment of having perfectly trained a perfect slave. I need to let him out. He is my most dominant side. The most primal and maticulous. I can feel his desires. He is eager to break you. Mold you into a pleasure toy for HYDE. To use you as the wet pathetic play thing he knows you yern to be.

I want to break you, mold you as you lose yourself in the mixing of pleasures and pains until you will do anything to hear me praise you again. I want you to make yourself mine. I want you to learn to worship my body as a master as I will praise yours as my lovely slave(toy). I want you to bring yourself to your knees, begging and aching for my touch, as you plead, "Use me, Master." I want to train you to present your every hole to be used as I see fit.

I have a collar in hand and I want to bring out the most servile and submissive side of you, that you take the collar from my hand and put it on yourself. Once the collar wraps round your neck, you will be completely mine and all the pleasure and joys I could ever provide will be yours and you will know you made the right choice in message me after reading this.

Hyde is waiting. Allow me to free him so that I, We, may be satisfied.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	315b561c70ba7fbeab6daac05532a64e.jpeg
Views:	13
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	9364  

Last edited by HornedRimedGlasses; 08-07-2020 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Forgot a piece.

Advertisements
Kink Talk