Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-07-2020, 08:21 AM   #1
Lukewilson652

Male 25/male/sub seeks any age/male/master in any place

25/male/sub seeks any age/male/master in any place

Overview

My name is Luke. I'm 25 and I am about to start grad school. Along with starting grad school I am wanting to find a master who will help me shape my life into something better, something I'd enjoy more. This will be a long term commitment for both you and me, don't want to just have a play session. The following are some of the major things I want control/training in.

Orgasm Control/Denial and/or Chastity

One of the major things I want to be trained in is getting better at not cumming. If you want me to use a chastity cage I have one but don't use it often.

Along with this I want to learn how to edge better, and learn how to edge and not cum at the end of edging. I am also interested in ruined orgasms

Fitness

Another large thing I am looking for is someone to help and guide me into getting a better body. I have little to no experience in working out, fitness, or dieting so i need a lot of help in this.

Ball Stretching

This one isn't a must but I am interested in having my balls stretched so they hang lower.

Other Things

I am also willing to do other things if you think it will help make my life a better experience.

Contact Info

If you would like to talk further or if you are interested please message me on either kik or telegram.

kik: collegeboy652
telegram: Luke652

Thank you for reading

Advertisements
Kink Talk