Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-06-2020, 09:28 AM   #1
morafal
Distinguished Member

Male 26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

About me:
I am a 25 year old master, from Europe who has been into being an owner.

Short description of a cow:
A cow is similar to a pig, in the case of requiring humiliation and degradation to remind it of its place. Wants to have its breasts toyed with and holes utilized. For further detail you can ask me or dive in online.

What I am looking for:
A female fantasizing having her tits made into udders for the sole purpose of inducing. Having them caressed , bounded, messaged, milked and pulled on. Have your holes stretched and used and abused as pleased by me, her trainer. Being made to dress up to reveal them hanging out. And obediently follows rules.

Body type, age (above 18), experience (those with less experience are welcomed).

You can direct message me through private message but a faster way to approach me is through my kik at digipoketank or wickr me: digipoke. Either line of communication is suitable, but within your first message do mention your kinks and more importantly your limits.

When messaging me do try to answer few of these.
Limits :
Describe your living conditions and relationships :
Toys :

Advertisements
Kink Talk