Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-19-2020, 07:16 AM   #331
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Another rule for today. If a woman speaks to you, undo a button on the blouse and leave it undone.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 08:06 AM   #332
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Gone shy on us Helen?
Old 09-19-2020, 08:18 AM   #333
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
Gone shy on us Helen?
Not so. I am currently naked in a field next to the path on my blanket, with my plug in and vibrator on full, I keep pulling bavj just before I cum, finding it harder to stop each time.

I've spent more time wit my top up than down I think, everyone has said hi, but I've had to judge what distance I have to put it back down again.

Moot point now, enough women spoke t me on the way that my walk back will be with no buttons done up. Hoping my backpack will keep the top closed enough!

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 08:24 AM   #334
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Good girl!

My my, such a horny thing you are now. Great job. I’m surprised you don’t have a nice audience watching you tease yourself like that.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterZp for this post:
Old 09-19-2020, 09:16 AM   #335
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
As your skirts so long

Slide in your vibrator to your pussy on medium and then grab your dildo and insert it into your ass. Now ride it for a bit grind into it.

You can stop once 5 people have passed you. It should be subtle enough they won't know what your doing.
I just abut kept track of everyone's dares, there was no danger of less than 5 people going path, but they were the other side of a hedge, so I could only see their feet and they couldn't see me.

As for Danzy's rules, I think they worked better than intended, as I ended up walking back from my sport along the river with my blouse completely undone, which in turn meant a lot of questions... "Do you know your top is undone?" and other such originals...

I accumulated 10 minutes without my skirt before I got the chance to take it off! Crossed over into the quiet side, with some trees, took it off and put it in my bag. I had tucked my top.into the skirt to keep it closed, but now it was essentially useless so the only thing I was wearing from shoulders to shoes was my butt plug.

I didn't get hit on, but I think this was worse than a streak as I had no idea if anyone would come round the corner as I walked along essentially naked. I got to the end of the trees and waited until my 10 minutes was up, then put my skirt back on. I walked home as quickly as possible which meant that the blouse kept moving and exposing a bread once in a while.

I even managed to keep up the pussy flashes every 5 minutes, thanks to a recurring timer. Buyb as I was walking fast, I had to hike the whole skirt up, exposing my plugged ass and meaning that my tits fell free of the blouse. What an embarrassing walk that was! There's no way someone didn't see me when they were driving past. I'm now redicloisly horny though and naked in my back garden. Legs spread, plug still in. I think it is time for a well deserved orgasm...

Original (old) Thread:

Last edited by HornyHelen2000; 09-19-2020 at 10:21 AM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to HornyHelen2000 for this post:
Old 09-19-2020, 09:17 AM   #336
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

So Helen and I have been discussing this task via PM so I hope it makes sense here.

She was caught out by the receptionist at work while doing a task for me and for being so careless as to get caught she is going to do this additional task.

On Monday she is going to approach the receptionist and tell her that she was doing a dare when she was caught and that it made her really horny. She's also going to tell the receptionist that she has always thought she was sexy and complement her on her big tits.

To do this task, Helen will be bottomless, her modesty covered only by a short dress and she has been instructed to show as much cleavage as possible. She will also have a plug in her bum.
The following user says Thank You to Danzy for this post:
Old 09-19-2020, 09:24 AM   #337
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
So Helen and I have been discussing this task via PM so I hope it makes sense here.

She was caught out by the receptionist at work while doing a task for me and for being so careless as to get caught she is going to do this additional task.

On Monday she is going to approach the receptionist and tell her that she was doing a dare when she was caught and that it made her really horny. She's also going to tell the receptionist that she has always thought she was sexy and complement her on her big tits.

To do this task, Helen will be bottomless, her modesty covered only by a short dress and she has been instructed to show as much cleavage as possible. She will also have a plug in her bum.
I also requested this task to be made harder twice, as I am a horny mess. I haven't cum since Thursday and this is the perfect thing to send me over the edge while I fuck myself in the garden...

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-19-2020, 01:26 PM   #338
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
I just abut kept track of everyone's dares, there was no danger of less than 5 people going path, but they were the other side of a hedge, so I could only see their feet and they couldn't see me.

As for Danzy's rules, I think they worked better than intended, as I ended up walking back from my sport along the river with my blouse completely undone, which in turn meant a lot of questions... "Do you know your top is undone?" and other such originals...

I accumulated 10 minutes without my skirt before I got the chance to take it off! Crossed over into the quiet side, with some trees, took it off and put it in my bag. I had tucked my top.into the skirt to keep it closed, but now it was essentially useless so the only thing I was wearing from shoulders to shoes was my butt plug.

I didn't get hit on, but I think this was worse than a streak as I had no idea if anyone would come round the corner as I walked along essentially naked. I got to the end of the trees and waited until my 10 minutes was up, then put my skirt back on. I walked home as quickly as possible which meant that the blouse kept moving and exposing a bread once in a while.

I even managed to keep up the pussy flashes every 5 minutes, thanks to a recurring timer. Buyb as I was walking fast, I had to hike the whole skirt up, exposing my plugged ass and meaning that my tits fell free of the blouse. What an embarrassing walk that was! There's no way someone didn't see me when they were driving past. I'm now redicloisly horny though and naked in my back garden. Legs spread, plug still in. I think it is time for a well deserved orgasm...
So happy........

I don't think that could have worked out better if I'd tried!
Old 09-19-2020, 01:29 PM   #339
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I also requested this task to be made harder twice, as I am a horny mess. I haven't cum since Thursday and this is the perfect thing to send me over the edge while I fuck myself in the garden...
To comply with my rules, before I do the dare, I'll be wearing my normal Monday outfit with a halter top like this one, but black:
http://d3d71ba2asa5oz.cloudfront.net.../ep9739a_w.jpg
Mine is slightly longer and it is what she caught me in the first time, except last time I had knickers...

I'll be completing the dare in just the top...

I'm so horny thinking about it. I just hope it goes well.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-19-2020, 01:32 PM   #340
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
To comply with my rules, before I do the dare, I'll be wearing my normal Monday outfit with a halter top like this one, but black:
http://d3d71ba2asa5oz.cloudfront.net.../ep9739a_w.jpg
Mine is slightly longer and it is what she caught me in the first time, except last time I had knickers...

I'll be completing the dare in just the top...

I'm so horny thinking about it. I just hope it goes well.

I cannot wait for this
Old 09-19-2020, 01:32 PM   #341
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
So happy........

I don't think that could have worked out better if I'd tried!
You seem to have a knack for simple rules that spiral into me being half naked and horny as hell...

I lay in the garden afternoon and came twice with my dildo. I've been naked and doing stuff in my heels in the house this evening. I've been asked by PM to wear my pleather skirt tomorrow with no underwear, but no plans other than that.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-19-2020, 01:38 PM   #342
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
You seem to have a knack for simple rules that spiral into me being half naked and horny as hell...

I lay in the garden afternoon and came twice with my dildo. I've been naked and doing stuff in my heels in the house this evening. I've been asked by PM to wear my pleather skirt tomorrow with no underwear, but no plans other than that.
Will it be a home day or out and about?
Old 09-19-2020, 01:41 PM   #343
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Will it be a home day or out and about?
Like I said, no real plans at all. It could be either. Weather is supposed to be nice, hut I could enjoy thatbin the garden.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-19-2020, 02:14 PM   #344
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Like I said, no real plans at all. It could be either. Weather is supposed to be nice, hut I could enjoy thatbin the garden.
I'm enjoying setting triggers at the moment so how about this.

You can wear the pleather skirt as per your existing dare. You will also wear high heels and a very tight top.

You will go for a walk and smile at everyone you pass. Nothing too lingering or suggestive, just a friendly smile. If they smile back, that's 1 edge you need to complete later. If they say hello to you, that's worth 2 edges. If you get wolf whistled, that's 3 edges. If they talk to you for longer than 2 minutes, that's 5 edges.

If you meet some you know, say hello but keep conversation brief. Once they are out of site, flash your tits for a count of 30.

If you get asked a question, you will lift your skirt to your waist for a count of 10.

If you see a pretty girl (someone you'd be attracted to) while you're out, you must look them up and down and smile. Once they are gone give your clit a little rub. Your report should Include a description of the girl(s) and you should give them a fuckability rating out of 10.

If you see a boy you're attracted too the same rules apply but you will pinch your nipples instead of touching your clit.

Upon returning home you will take off everything except your heels on your doorstep before going in to the house. Keeping the heels on you will plug your arse, grab a vibrator and dildo and go to the garden. You will complete all the edges you amassed on your walk in the garden with your legs spread. Once all edges are complete, go back into the house and orgasm in front of the window.

You may then spend the rest of the day naked. If someone comes to your door you may put on a dressing gown but you must leave it at least partly open. If the phone rings, you must finger your pussy for the duration of the call. If the caller uses your surname then you will peg your nipples for 10 mins.
Old 09-19-2020, 02:22 PM   #345
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I'm enjoying setting triggers at the moment so how about this.

You can wear the pleather skirt as per your existing dare. You will also wear high heels and a very tight top.

You will go for a walk and smile at everyone you pass. Nothing too lingering or suggestive, just a friendly smile. If they smile back, that's 1 edge you need to complete later. If they say hello to you, that's worth 2 edges. If you get wolf whistled, that's 3 edges. If they talk to you for longer than 2 minutes, that's 5 edges.

If you meet some you know, say hello but keep conversation brief. Once they are out of site, flash your tits for a count of 30.

If you get asked a question, you will lift your skirt to your waist for a count of 10.

If you see a pretty girl (someone you'd be attracted to) while you're out, you must look them up and down and smile. Once they are gone give your clit a little rub. Your report should Include a description of the girl(s) and you should give them a fuckability rating out of 10.

If you see a boy you're attracted too the same rules apply but you will pinch your nipples instead of touching your clit.

Upon returning home you will take off everything except your heels on your doorstep before going in to the house. Keeping the heels on you will plug your arse, grab a vibrator and dildo and go to the garden. You will complete all the edges you amassed on your walk in the garden with your legs spread. Once all edges are complete, go back into the house and orgasm in front of the window.

You may then spend the rest of the day naked. If someone comes to your door you may put on a dressing gown but you must leave it at least partly open. If the phone rings, you must finger your pussy for the duration of the call. If the caller uses your surname then you will peg your nipples for 10 mins.
Sounds like fun, I'll go out in the morning.

Original (old) Thread:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing control, exhibitionism, office, public