Old 04-20-2019, 01:09 PM   #4261
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Good morning, boys. I LOVE reading reports. It is my favorite part of this thread, and therefore, I appreciate when you boys take the time to tell us all about your aching balls.

Today, you are going to be rewarded for the thoroughness of your most recent report. You are going to give yourself 500-wordcount hits with a fruit in a sock. If you do not have a fruit, you can instead use a full water bottle in a sock, or a rock in a sock.

So now, for your number of hits.
Fieldofbunnies:
Spoiler:

Enjoy!
Oh my gosh, Bunny is so sorry for not writing a longer report. Bunny has no good reason for not writing anything more then one hundred words long.
So, as per usual, Bunny has put the second half of his report in a spoiler box... even if the instructions are not exactly a secret...
It is just that Bunny wrote the first half of this report before completing the task, so you are able to see a before and after of Bunny's confidence >u<
Spoiler:
Bunny's balls are really super sorry for not writing a longer report! >~<
Fruit in socks really hurt badly! Bunny had to stop and take a breather after the first one hundred and one ball busts due to the pain >u<

The worst part is that Bunny's erection would not go away during the entirety of this ball busting task >u>
Bunny did not take too long of a break though, he did not want to disappoint you at all ^u^

Bunny took a short two minute break before getting back to the ball busts. Bunny did a painful one hundred and one more ball busts, but he pushed himself and manage to do one hundred and twenty four more painful ball busts before having to take another short break. At this point, Bunny's bunny balls were aching horribly, and he still had one hundred and twenty six more ball busts to go >u<

After Bunny's short four minute break, Bunny let out a fearsome battle cry, and smashed his balls as hard as he could (Note: Smash sounds more powerful than smacked ^u^). Bunny finally completed his task after the final one hundred and twenty six gruesome balls busts. Bunny fell to his knees holding his extremely sore bunny balls. Now Bunny's balls are more sore than they have ever been in Bunny's entire existence ^u^

Thank you for the ball busts, and sorry for not taking time to write a better and longer report yesterday.
Bunny vowes to never write a half assed report ever again! >U<

On this thread at least xD
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 06:10 PM   #4262
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Good morning, dears. It has come to my attention that I may have been a little harsh the last few days. So before we begin, I ask you to honestly rate your level of pain (doing alright, pretty sore, unbelievably painful.

Now, assess your situation. Do you need a harder session? Do you deserve a harder session? If so, adjust your answer accordingly (making your answer less sore than before).

I'm not very sore, I just joined the thread, or my name is Masomister:not gonna lie, getting called out made me squee >//<

We can fix that! Gather five implements and a rubber band and give yourself 99 hits of increasing strength which each. The last ten hits should be VERY hard. Finish with one snap of a rubber band on your sore balls. Give us a thorough assessment of your five implements in your report.

Lets start hard and get softer
Pointy side of tenderizer
Flat side of tenderizer
Billard in sock
Rubber mallet
Wooden spoon

I did not tie up my nuts or put them on a counter for any of these. I held them firmly in one hand and hit them with the other 198 times and twice with a rubber band >//< bunny doubles get high fast XD

Pointy side of the tenderizer is the most painful implementi have. The metal points aren't "sharp" but with enough hits hard enough and the flat side causes bruises and even bring droplets of blood to the surface. I was yelping before hitting the half way point and howling by the end.

The flat side is only slightly less painful but that's cause i feel i can swing it harder with ot the worry of breaking anything as easily. Its usually what i use when i want to do short hard sessions. Holly hell was i crying before i finished. Granted in their current state that's not hard to achieve >//<

Billard in a sock is a pain to aim but an even bigger one when it connects. I hate using stuff in socks cause of how inconstant the hits are. Like maybe ill hut the left maybe ill hit the right. That just makes me more grumpy then pain. Like it overrides it slightly.

Rubber mallet is in my opinion the best object. Nice and thuddy but its going to take some serious effort to make anything bleed with it. It still thuddy and super painful though.

Wooden spoon is one of my least favorite items dueto it beimg stingy and not thuddy. It still hurts and aches but differently then the others. Feels more like im just abusing the skin and knot the orbs under it. Granted it still sends shrills of pain through my spine when i am in this condition.

Good morning, boys. I LOVE reading reports. It is my favorite part of this thread, and therefore, I appreciate when you boys take the time to tell us all about your aching balls.

Today, you are going to be rewarded for the thoroughness of your most recent report. You are going to give yourself 500-wordcount hits with a fruit in a sock. If you do not have a fruit, you can instead use a full water bottle in a sock, or a rock in a sock.

Maso: 0 (if this is disappointing, you can add two extra sets to my task in your thread)
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=363820

above is the mentioned thread sp most of this report will be over there aside from the (500-0) 1000 hits i have to do with the billard as a bunny >//< i took breaks to cry it out in the middle XD

Loves
Bastinado, Anal Ruination, Urethral torture, Ball Bashing and Cock Smashing.

Enjoys
Public play, Shower Control, Musky Socks/Jocks, Piss Play, Chemical Play

Dislikes
Non-painful tasks, pleasure, elaborate tasks

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Masomister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 07:33 AM   #4263
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Default Happy Easter!

So, today is Easter, so you get to open an easter egg!

Choose the egg that you want and read the spoiler!

Blue Egg:
Spoiler:
Blue egg sounds like you're searching for blue balls! Edge once, 25 punches to your balls. Repeat 10 times!

Purple Egg:
Spoiler:
Find your spoon. You're going to give your balls light-medium hits at 100 bpm for 4 minutes. If you get to 4 minutes without taking a break, you can stop. If not, finish with 100 hard hits at your own pace.

Blue Egg #2:
Spoiler:
Copycat! You have a choice, EITHER, find a ball busting video of 5 minutes or longer and COPY what they do in the video, OR go find a previous post in this thread made by me of at least 350 hits. Complete as originally posted. ;)

Orange Egg:
Spoiler:
Grab 10 kitchen tools (spoons, whisks, spatulas, etc.) Place your balls on the table and hit them HARD 10 times/implement

Green Egg:
Spoiler:
Feeling sick to your stomach? Find a very thuddy implement. You are going to give yourself 25 full strength hits with this implement. You can space them out as necessary. If you don't feel a groan in your stomach, you didn't hit hard enough.

Red Egg:
Spoiler:
Find a very stingy implement.
Give your balls a nice, all over glow with 100 hits spread out and covering every surface of your balls. Then, choose one spot and hit that exact spot an additional 100 times. Finish with 100 more spread all over.

Old 04-21-2019, 07:52 AM   #4264
Mr_Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
Hi all

This is for all the guys here

Useing an apple in a sock

50 busts to each side.

Then with the bristled side of a hair brush. Another 50 to each side

Have fun
So I ended up using a tennis ball in a sock and doubling it (I hope that's an okay substitute). These kinds of busts always hurt a ton, and today was no exception lol. Thanks for giving these out, sandy! After I got through those I went ahead and did the 50 with a hairbrush. These felt pretty interesting. The bristles definitely hurt the skin on the outside, but they also made it hurt more in my actual balls, which I enjoyed. Thanks a ton for the task, Sandy!

PM Dares:
Message me Silly Boy and I'll bust my balls 25 times hard
Message me tease and I'll edge 4 times
Mr_Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 02:08 PM   #4265
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Quote:

Yay! Happy Easter! ^u^
Bunny is excited to see what his blue egg brings. Bunny is hoping for chocolate ^u^
Nobody else can take my blue egg!!! >u<

Blue Egg:
Spoiler:
Blue egg sounds like you're searching for blue balls! Edge once, 25 punches to your balls. Repeat 10 times!
Hey, that is not chocolate! >u<
Well, luckily Bunny was allowed to cum today, so the edges were not that bad surprisingly ^u^
Bunny edged once and then immediately started punching his bunny balls >u<
This was very painful on Bunny's poor balls, but he survived the first twenty five punches.
Then Bunny did his second edge and punched his balls another twenty five times. Bunny was really not sure how he was gonna manage any more punches, so he let his balls rest by taking some time on his third edge.
So, third edge, and already at seventy five ball punches. How many more could Bunny possibly take? >u<
Bunny took some time getting to his fourth edge, so the twenty five punches could be delayed for as long as possible. Bunny was almost halfway there! :3
Bunny did his fifth edge a bit more quickly because Bunny decided it would be better to get them over with faster. The punches really start to add up after one hundred and twenty five of them >u<
Bunny started having trouble edging since his balls were so sore.
Bunny really had to lay down for an hour before trying to finish the rest...
So, after an hour, Bunny was ready to finish the busts! ^u^
Bunny edged for the sixth time and punched his balls twenty five more times.
Nothing really special happened for the last three edges because Bunny was in full concentration mode.
In total, Bunny did 275 punches to his balls, and 11 edges.
Bunny did one extra just in case >u<
Thank you for the ball busts! Bunny is looking forward to tomorrow's task, but is also looking forward to not busting his balls when he leaves this thread. Bunny is getting concerned for his Bunny balls... >^<
Old 04-21-2019, 03:32 PM   #4266
Mr_Serious

Quote:
If you have not answered the questions in my previous post, please do that now BEFORE looking at any spoilers!

Today, your busts will depend on your answers to the following questions. But before we do that, a few notes:

Maso:
Spoiler:
I know your balls are probably sore from yesterday, so you're going to start with some muscle relaxer to help ease your pain :)
Start by polishing your balls for 1 minute with your sandpaper and applying your bengay cream. I hope that makes them feel better!

Mr_Serious:
Spoiler:
I know you are on no touch today after you complete my last post, so wait to do this one until tomorrow. I hope this doesn't make you fall too far behind on your busts!

1) Are you in denial or no-touch?
--- No:
Spoiler:
I would like you to cum immediately before starting this task. If that means you have to wait a day to begin, please wait until you have time to cum again.

--- Denial:
Spoiler:
Edge three times before beginning, and then follow the prompts as directed

--- No-Touch:
Spoiler:
Pity. For today, you will look at all spoilers and complete all tasks, skipping any edges that are assigned.

Not sure if you were telling me to do denial AND no touch earlier for this task or to pick both green AND blue eggs, but I'll go ahead and do both just to be safe. So I guess my answers don't matter, but I'll give them for fun anyway lol.
2)Dogs>>cats obviously
These were a pretty nice warm up after those edges. I liked the busting on a table. Nice solid hits :3

3)Shoes on an airplane: Honestly, they're both pretty unforgivable, but at least the elevator only lasts for a couple of minutes.
These implements both hurt real good. I honestly like this type of pain the most, but it got my balls pretty sore for the next few rounds. The edge really had my head swimming though.

4)Honestly, I like pineapple on pizza!
I used an extra large bottle of shampoo for the first part of this. Honestly, these hurt, but I'm horny enough from the denial that idrc Still hate the wooden spoon though lol

5)The Lord of The Rings is great, but Harry Potter is my favorite by far!

For the first part, I ended up edging before the 5 minutes were up (obviously ). The stick was pretty mean though I went out and found one outside. It hurt a good bit to bust with. I also nicked my balls around the 30th hit cus I wasn't careful of a knot on the side of the stick. It was really little though, so I decided to keep going being a bit more careful, and finished those 100 out np

6)Are we still talking Harry Potter, cus books! I've read those too many times tbh <3

It seemed fitting to choose the last hp book to do these with, so I tied my balls and went to do these (tied so I wouldn't miss). I chickened out on the first drop though, and barely missed because of it. I just barely caught my balls with the corner of the book and somehow managed to cut my sac a tinny bit (though more than the first one still). I think I'm going to take a break at this point and try to finish the rest later. It's not bad at all objectively, but I don't do well with blood. Never really had that happen much before, so I'll make a point to be more careful of this in the future.

Is it okay if I just do the last round that I have left next time, or should I restart the task?

PM Dares:
Old 04-22-2019, 03:23 AM   #4267
AbuseMyBalls

Guess I’m back if emmyred is I’ll take till New Years ha

[CENTER] PM Dares: http://http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82198
AbuseMyBalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 06:04 AM   #4268
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Good morning!

For today, I need you to gather 10 implements and a d6. Bunnies can use a d12 instead of doubling. Order your implements from favorite to least favorite.

For each round, do 1d6 x 10 hits with the implement at the hardness listed in the spoiler. Don't read the spoilers ahead!

BUT WAIT! There is a small prize at stake. Because this task has the potential to give you more than my allotted 500 hits, if you reach 500 (1000 for bunnies), you can stop immediately AND receive a free pass to use on a future post.

If you are really trying to get that free pass, I will allow you to reroll and 1's you roll. If you really REALLY want the pass, you can reroll 1's and 2's IF you tie your balls before beginning.

Good Luck!

Implement #1
Spoiler:
Nice, medium hits

Implement #2
Spoiler:
Gentle taps

Implement #3
Spoiler:
Quick, hard smacks

Implement #4
Spoiler:
Medium-hard hits

Implement #5
Spoiler:
Very slow, Very hard hits

Implement #6
Spoiler:
Go as fast as you can!

Implement #7
Spoiler:
Start light but get progressively harder

Implement #8
Spoiler:
Medium-hard hits

Implement #9
Spoiler:
Full-strength, as hard as you can

Implement #10
Spoiler:
Surprise! If you rolled 5-6 on this round, you get light hits. 3-4= medium hits, 1-2=light hits

Old 04-22-2019, 02:39 PM   #4269
Mr_Serious

So I finished the last section of the last task first. I used a trick I saw in another task to make the book drops a little safer (put a book on my balls, then dropped on that). It's been a while since I did book drops, but those def hurt as much as I remember lol. For the video, I just so happened to have pulled up one that was a little over 5min, so I went ahead and used that. As always, I hate the wooden spoon lol

Quote:
Good morning, dears. It has come to my attention that I may have been a little harsh the last few days. So before we begin, I ask you to honestly rate your level of pain (doing alright, pretty sore, unbelievably painful.

Now, assess your situation. Do you need a harder session? Do you deserve a harder session? If so, adjust your answer accordingly (making your answer less sore than before).

Once you have your answer, you may look at a spoiler and begin. No peeking!

I'm not very sore, I just joined the thread, or my name is Masomister:
Spoiler:
We can fix that! Gather five implements and a rubber band and give yourself 99 hits of increasing strength which each. The last ten hits should be VERY hard. Finish with one snap of a rubber band on your sore balls. Give us a thorough assessment of your five implements in your report.

I'm pretty sore:
Spoiler:
Alright dear. For today, you get 264 fairly hard hits with the wooden spoon, then squeeze your balls for 30 seconds.

My balls have never been this sore before. Please have mercy:
Spoiler:
Oh deary me. Because you're so sore, please get a bowl of ice and complete the following. Edge once. Dip your balls in ice water. Hit 20 times with your hand. Redip them in ice water every 20 hits until you have reached 200.

Have fun and be safe!
My nuts are honestly pretty sore, but I've also been a horny little brat all weekend, so I probably need/deserve a harder bust. So for my 5 implements I got a water bottle, a tennis ball in a sock, the handle of a hammer, a boot, and *desperately looking for anything else*.... and a wooden spoon. WAIT! *the handle of a wooden spoo! Still hurt, so I'm counting it lol

Ummm, excuse me, that's 520 busts, tyvm (idfc lol). So I started with the handle of the wooden spoon so that I could do that without my balls too sore lol. That still stung quite a bit b/c of the wood, but thankfully it wasn't as bad. That snap really hurt though xD.

Next I picked the water bottle. These were very thuddy, which I like, so i tried to go a bit harder. My balls are a bit more sore than before, but tbh I kinda enjoyed that.

After that I went with the handle of a hammer. This one is scary, so I don't want my balls to be much more sore for these. These ones hurt forreal D: My nuts are good and sore after that. I even had to slow up at the end just to make it through.

For my 4th implement I picked my boot. For this I stood up and hit myself as if I was getting kicked by the boot. I did an okay job taking these. I made them nice and hard, but I got lucky and didn't just catch one ball too many times. The snap at the end was not fun tho lol.

Finally that left me with the ball in the sock, to use on my balls in a sac. This one honestly hurt the most of them all, especially those last 20 or so. This one's really thuddy, and gets the deep ball pain that I like, but mann does it make me hurt for it xD. I finished up with that one last snap and some very sore nuts.

I'll get back to these tomorrow. Thank you for the tasks!

PM Dares:
Old 04-23-2019, 01:25 PM   #4270
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Okie, Bunny is leaving, regardless of having permission or not. The daily busts are starting to overwhelm Bunny.
Like... For Bunny, 200 busts is already a lot o,,,o
So any more is way too many for Bunny...
Bunny had fun for the past 6 days though, it was very exciting to receive a fun task every day, so Bunny recommends this thread to everyone who loves ball busting ^u^
Bunny is sorry that he didn't complete all of the busts before deciding to leave, but Bunny is done ^u^

Thank you.
Old 04-23-2019, 02:17 PM   #4271
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Keeping it simple today.

488 busts with your fist, all done in a single session.
Old 04-23-2019, 02:58 PM   #4272
Balls Slut

Thats so damn good, where was i all this time, i am in for 7 days
Please hurt me

Kik: Meme _Grandmaster

Really want to try: Starvation.

loves: Serving, ballbusting, begging, humiliation, censored porn, ruined orgasms, cuckold.

Likes: Control(both sexual and every day), sissification, pet play, creative games, forced bi.

Soft Limits: Pee(trying to expand on it), wild anal, corner-time, full-body shaving.

Hard Limits: Everything illegal or too extreme.

PM DARES

Last full orgasm: 25-April-2021

Last edited by Balls Slut; 04-25-2019 at 10:38 AM.
Balls Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 11:36 PM   #4273
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Red Egg: Find a very stingy implement.
Give your balls a nice, all over glow with 100 hits spread out and covering every surface of your balls. Then, choose one spot and hit that exact spot an additional 100 times. Finish with 100 more spread all over.

Red is my fav color and stands for one of my fav kinks in the leather community <3~
Granted i hate stingy XD and 600 hours surely did make them nice and red :3 i went with the classic wooden spoon since it's about the only stringy thing i keep around. Was nice and tender once i finished, specially my right nut >//< finding it hard to keep things balanced

Loves
Bastinado, Anal Ruination, Urethral torture, Ball Bashing and Cock Smashing.

Enjoys
Public play, Shower Control, Musky Socks/Jocks, Piss Play, Chemical Play

Dislikes
Non-painful tasks, pleasure, elaborate tasks

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Masomister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 12:29 PM   #4274
Mr_Serious

Quote:

Mr_Serious:
Spoiler:

Enjoy!
Well, I still don't have an apple or orange, so it looks like it's a water bottle for me D: I'm kinda scared of this one tbh D: I'll definitely be writing more thorough reports in the future though lol. So just in case it would be hard to stand for all of it, I decided to lay down for this one and do these busts with my balls resting on my legs (which means they have no where to escape). These for very thuddy, and about as hard as I expected, though not quite as focused of an impact as a fruit or ball. I did these in sets of 40, taking a breather in between, and doing an edge in between (denial be like that sometimes). I went ahead and did the last 66 straight through, which left me moaning at the end, with some pretty red/sore balls. Just what I needed for the next task

Quote:

Blue Egg:
Spoiler:

Green Egg:
Spoiler:
Feeling sick to your stomach? Find a very thuddy implement. You are going to give yourself 25 full strength hits with this implement. You can space them out as necessary. If you don't feel a groan in your stomach, you didn't hit hard enough.

Let's see, I think you said I should pick blue1 and green, so I'll go ahead and do that. OOh, I get edges and thuddy hits! Thanks, Emmy!! Hope you had a happy Easter (:

Not the easiest busts though xD I'll start with the green egg. For this one i chose to use a boot to hit myself with. I would have chosen the handle of a hammer, but idk about hitting *that* hard with it D: To do these properly, I tied my balls, and stood with my legs apart and simulated a kick as hard as I could. My legs were shaking for most of this. I decided to switch to toe kicks for the last few too, which was a mistake :'( Those hurt waaay worse. My nuts are really in pain from that one. Thank you, Emmy

After that I still had to do the blue egg. Just to clarify the wording: if I do something, and then repeat it say twice, I've actually done it three times total right? I'll assume that's how you meant it for this one. These were torture of a different kind, but still fun to do (: I went ahead and watched some ballbusting porn as I did these. It was honestly kinda fun busting to a video, but these left me really horny.

Quote:
Good morning!

For today, I need you to gather 10 implements and a d6. Bunnies can use a d12 instead of doubling. Order your implements from favorite to least favorite.

For each round, do 1d6 x 10 hits with the implement at the hardness listed in the spoiler. Don't read the spoilers ahead!

BUT WAIT! There is a small prize at stake. Because this task has the potential to give you more than my allotted 500 hits, if you reach 500 (1000 for bunnies), you can stop immediately AND receive a free pass to use on a future post.

If you are really trying to get that free pass, I will allow you to reroll and 1's you roll. If you really REALLY want the pass, you can reroll 1's and 2's IF you tie your balls before beginning.

Good Luck!

Implement #1
Spoiler:
Nice, medium hits

Implement #2
Spoiler:
Gentle taps

Implement #3
Spoiler:
Quick, hard smacks

Implement #4
Spoiler:
Medium-hard hits

Implement #5
Spoiler:
Very slow, Very hard hits

Implement #6
Spoiler:
Go as fast as you can!

Implement #7
Spoiler:
Start light but get progressively harder

Implement #8
Spoiler:
Medium-hard hits

Implement #9
Spoiler:
Full-strength, as hard as you can

Implement #10
Spoiler:
Surprise! If you rolled 5-6 on this round, you get light hits. 3-4= medium hits, 1-2=light hits

So I'm hoping to get that free pass, cus I have a feeling my nuts might need it by the time i get out of here xD. So I went ahead and tied my nuts before I started.

For the first round I rolled a 3, and my implement was my boot. I went ahead and rested my balls on my legs and did toe kicks for these. My balls were pretty sore at this point, so that hurt a good bit.

For the 2nd round I rolled a 6, and my implement was a tv remote. Thanks for this round! I was pretty scared after I rolled that 6. I have I feeling I'm gunna have to make up for it later though lol

For the next round I chose a hairbrush and rolled a 5. Really hoping these aren't too bad... shit.. okay, here goes!
If you couldn't have guessed, those hurt a lot :'( My nuts are bright red and in pain well after the hits have been completed... on to the next round

For round 4 I chose the handle of a hammer (placed in a soc to make it a lil safer). I should have picked a different one though D: I rolled a 6. I decided to just do these in one go instead of letting them drag on. My nuts are so sore after that though, omg. Okay, on to the next round lol.

For round 5 I chose a bottle of shampoo. I originally got a 2, but since I tied my balls at the start I got to reroll it and ended up with a 4 instead. I'm glad I picked the implement I did after checking the spoiler. Oh jeez. Picking the heavyish bottle of shampoo for this one was not as lucky as I thought actually. I was originally trying to go straight through all 40 here, but I had to stop at around 20 for a break. I finished up the other 20 back to back as well, and then had to hold my balls a little bit before the next round. This one was really mean

For the 6th round I chose to use a full water bottle, and rolled a 2, and then rerolled to get a 5. This round took a good bit of will-power to get through, but it was over pretty quickly. My hands are shaking a tad as I type this atm. More than half way done though!

For round I chose a toothbrush (I'm running out of implements xD). I rolled a 3 for this round. The first half wasn't bad, but man did those last 5 hurt. My balls are a bit swollen at this point, and quite red. On to round 8!

For this round I chose a tennis ball in a sock, and rolled a 5 D: The directions for this round could have turned out worse, but this is still going to be a bit rough. Omg, okay, so that was more than a little rough. I just did all 50 straight. This left me rolling around moaning and holding my nuts for a good 30 seconds after. This day's task was quite mean, Miss Emmy <3

For the 9th round I chose a ruler, and rolled a 2 which rerolled to a 4. I'm pretty sure that the metal side of the ruler could cut my balls if I did these with it, so I tried just using the cork side, and I'll be completely honest: I cannot take hits from a ruler as hard as I can, it seriously just hurts too badly and leaves welts. I went ahead and switched out to my last implement instead for this round, which was the handle of my electric razor. My nuts are really hurting after that round :'(

For the last round I rolled a 1, which rerolled to a 5. Omg, I'm so happy! I was really scared of this last round lol. So I went ahead and did those 50 with my ruler, and then untied my sore ass nuts.

Thanks for the devilish task, Emmy! Almost caught up!

PM Dares:
Old 04-25-2019, 05:55 PM   #4275
SlaveFloris

I really need to stop myself from these busts accumulating and I could have been out by now but nevertheless, here we go again.

04-21-2019

I picked the blue egg, no clue what the others are but this one looks intensely painful so well here go the first 10 punches... Ouch, that was painful, not looking forward to this ten times more. Lucky not having to have a solid background under my balls while punching does make it less of an agony.

I'm on punch number 60 now out of the 250 and my goodness, my balls are hurting really badly meanwhile. After the last sets of tasks I did, they were hurting for three days straight but I'm fearing that might be the same again this time when I'm through with all these. They are not blue yet however but some weird shade of red that I would not know the name off.

250 Done now, Decided to just keep going and punching, my balls are really sore so I'll take a break before I start on the next assignment but ouch ouch ouch, that was really painful. Still not blue those balls but more red/purplish but at least this one is over. I did have to show some perseverance getting through this already wanting to just quite from the hundred hit more and more with each punch.

04-22-2019

Round one: My first implement was a large silicone dildo and I rolled a 5. Nice medium hits with it were quite a relief after the other task and honestly, it wasn't too bad to get up to 50.
Round two: My second implement was a heavy book and I rolled a 6. I feared this would be awful when I rolled and picked the implement but was very pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be gentle taps!
Round three: Third implement, a bamboo cane, rolled a 3. The quick hard smacks were quite harsh and some bright lines from the cane now decorate my balls as well whilst I'm in a lot of pain after these 30 hits.
Round four: Implement this time a filled 1,5L water bottle. Rolled a four so just on the unlucky side of the dice medium hard was still rather painful with this implement and my balls are really not happy right now.
Round 5: The halfway point has been finally reached. and I got a celebratory hairbrush this time and the dice roll two. Hard hits are always painful so just imagine those but even harder and then You've got to very hard hits. An absolute nightmare for my balls and my brain didn't like all this torture anymore either.
Round 6: With a little help from Butterfly I found out that the post didn't actually specify none which sort of implements so for this one a pillow will be used with a dice roll of six. Well, 60 hits would normally be quite a pain this really wasn't bad at all.
Round 7: Just one more round of exploiting the loophole so a roll of toilet paper is next, rolled a five this time. Again quite a good experience, a little harder then the pillow but progressively hitting harder with a toilet roll still isn't too bad although my balls are still in insane pain from the earlier hits.
Round 8: I think the loophole is abused enough today so wooden spoon for this one and rolled a one. Medium hard hits were gain rather painful after two rounds of easy mode and I kind off regret my decision afterward but oh well 10 hits were doable.
Round 9: More kitchen tools for this one a plastic spatula and rolled a 4 which meant 40 hits with it and full strength brought tears to my eyes. This was really really unpleasant and extremely painful! Poor poor balls.
Round 10: A small glass bottle this time and a 3 which means medium hits. The glass bottle was actually a really painful implement I found out so on top of the last round my balls are in very bad pain.

04-23-2019

488, such a weird number but anyway I played the metronome to keep the pace at 80bpm to go through them with some speed. My balls are utterly destroyed right now it feels like and when I'm not typing I'm holding on top them out of extreme pain. However a simple task this was it has not been kind on my balls at all. I feel extremely in massive amounts of pain and really just want to lay on the floor crying at this point and although I do already have the tears going down my cheeks I'm determined to keep my mind off the pain by writing this. My balls are blueish now though so I guess the easter egg color task, after all, has been accomplished.

Thank You for the torment and tasks but I would like to request the permission to leave, please. My balls are really really sore!
SlaveFloris is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk