Old 10-25-2020, 11:36 PM   #1
running_man

Default Only one topless

Have you ever been topless among friends or other people with all other people (or most of them) being dressed "normally"? My question is addressed to males and females although I know it's not exactly the same in this case.

I remember a situation, many years ago when redecorating/painting a friend's apartment with a mixed group of people. Some of the men (including me) took off their shirts for painting (just for practical reasons) but later when we had finished and having some drinks I "forgot" to redress. As it was summer and warm it was easy to explain for me but secretly I enjoyed the situation so much (especially because there were also women in the group). And once I had decided to stay topless there was kind of "no way back" for me and so I stayed like this for 2 hours or so.

I also recall school trips (not as a child but in higher classes) when some of us tried to "impress" girls by being topless when they came into our dorm rooms to hang around with us. Sometimes we also challenged/dared us to take off our shirts in front of them. But in these situations I have never been the only one topless.
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 06:15 PM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Oh wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by running_man View Post
Have you ever been topless among friends or other people with all other people (or most of them) being dressed "normally"? My question is addressed to males and females although I know it's not exactly the same in this case.

I remember a situation, many years ago when redecorating/painting a friend's apartment with a mixed group of people. Some of the men (including me) took off their shirts for painting (just for practical reasons) but later when we had finished and having some drinks I "forgot" to redress. As it was summer and warm it was easy to explain for me but secretly I enjoyed the situation so much (especially because there were also women in the group). And once I had decided to stay topless there was kind of "no way back" for me and so I stayed like this for 2 hours or so.

I also recall school trips (not as a child but in higher classes) when some of us tried to "impress" girls by being topless when they came into our dorm rooms to hang around with us. Sometimes we also challenged/dared us to take off our shirts in front of them. But in these situations I have never been the only one topless.
Sounds like you led a fairly sheltered life if it took a dare to get your shirt off lol .
As a kid growing up if I wasnt in school alot of the time I hardly ever wore a shirt just a pair of shorts it was too warm for anything else .If I was home alot of the time I was nude as I hated clothes always have . Most guys where I lived couldnt wait to get out the school gates just so we could take our shirts of and tuck them in our shorts alot of the girls especially in high school wore bikini tops under their uniform or changed in the school toilets so they to could get rid of their blouse and bra once they left the school grounds , some even went as far as stripping down to just a bikini and flip flops .In Africa summers were really warm and it was a relief to get out of uniform as soon as you could .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 07:17 AM   #3
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Oh, hell. Men do it all the time. When I was younger, I went without a shirt much of the summer. People don't seem to do it as much any more. Sun is now something to be afraid of, but in my younger days, I always had a good tan. It was something to be proud of.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk