Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 02-25-2020, 08:27 PM   #76
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

As I step onto the stage, I see a few new faces inbox between some of the old. Even though I didn't get some of these people messy personally, I'm sure I have a bit of a target on my back at least. Not to mention the glare from the host.)

As we get started I smirk at James choice of outfit, but don't say anything. I'll let the adudince do the laughing/booing one they see the lack of breast in his bra. Who knows maybe someone will throw a pie/tomato?

Stepping up to my turn, while the beans are freezing or warm I seem to be in the same boat with most of the players. Shoeless, messy, but on the board with points and not in last. With matti gra and St. Patrick's day coming soon, I'm wondering what type of party this will be? At least in the Green outfit I'm safe from being pinched.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 09:59 AM   #77
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

Sex Female
Age 18 (for the roleplay)
Desired name You can call me Erin if you prefer
And a brief description of yourself

Hair color:Brown with some highlights
Hair Style:straight, down to about my mid back
body type:slightly tan, 5'6", 120 lbs.

Sorry I was late to the party signing up

After the last gameshow I tried in my freshman year didn't go well, figuring after what they did to me they might have been forced to shut down despite the waiver I had signed. I was hesitant to come back to a new version. I had seen signs posted in town and on campus, they advertised big prizes. I end up heading down to the studio and signing up. I am given a new outfit with pants instead of shorts and no bikini, instead I get panties and a bra to go along with sandals, pants and a shirt. Teal isn't my favorite color but I am the last one to sign up so I go with it.

The first game is a bit different than the prior show, while its chance I try to figure out if there is a way to throw the die as I see others go before me. The crowd cheering them on, hoping not many people remember me when it comes to be my turn.

I step up grabbing the big die I try to toss it carefully it lands on 100 points but then tips over as the crowd laughs it shows bleu cheese. "Oh Christ". I see the stagehands walk over as I plead waiving my hands a bit trying to protest. Crowd chanting "Dump it" as before I know it the bowl is tipped over my head, the thick heavy bleu cheese falling down. Damn that smells. I try to wipe my face a bit and hair back as I feel totally humiliated. Wiping my right hand on my pants as I toss the die again.

This time it lands on stuffing...I see the stagehands eyeing my waist..."Come on, it doesn't need to go in there". I squeal as they grab my pants and without hesitation they grab my panties as well. Hoping the camera isn't getting a good view as I see the guy look down at my shaven self before dumping it in the front. That must by why they give full panties I realize as the warm lump stuffing presses against my pussy. He then whispers "lets see that ass". as he pulls the back of my pants and panties out and dumps the rest in there. I sigh already regretting I signed up

My third throw lands on -1 as I have to remove my sandals. I step through some bleu cheese in my bare feet as I walk over to wait for the next round, not wanting to sit as the stuffing presses against me, bits falling down my legs as I walk and squirm not sure if I am allowed to pull it out as I don't see the other contestants doing it. I reluctantly stand there with it in my panties.

Hoping for better luck as I am tied in last

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers

Last edited by ezeperalta212; 02-26-2020 at 02:22 PM.
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 08:41 PM   #78
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I arrive at the studio and change into the assigned yellow out fit and walk out for the first game. I get nervous seeing several familiar faces that I am sure would like to get a shot at revenge.

The rules are explained and I get more nervous watching the first few go why did I ever agree to this? Then before I know it it's my turn to throw the dice. get more tense and nervous and shake a little as I throw it the first time. To my relief it lands on 100 points. Maybe this will not be as bad as I thought. I toss it again oh shit stuffing that doesn't sound good. Suddenly two stage hands appear and the front and back of my shorts are pulled out and then they start pouring bowls and bowls of stuffing till they are completely pack leaving me with a very strange and uncomfortable feeling. Then my last roll cost me my shoes leaving my standing on the cold floor in just my socks. Hopefully the next round will go better for me.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 11:10 PM   #79
Sluttyjenna

Alright ladies and gentlemen who is ready to party? So for this game we have a table set up with beer tequila whiskey and rum now if you get your ball into the beer you get no points and a mess if you get in the tequila you get a small mess no points whiskey earns 100 points and rum 150 oh and if you happen to miss completely well then you might just be missing your clothing now whose ready for some shot pong? Oh and yes you will need to drink the glass you land in for added fun and difficulty.

EZEPERELTA you will be up first she takes her first throw and lands in a glass of whiskey earning her 100 points and that shot of whiskey. Her next throw is another shot of whiskey earning her another 100 points. Though I think the alcohol might be getting to her as she misses her last throw and is told she needs to take off her shirt.

SILLY BITCH you're up next she makes her first throw earning her a shot of rum and gaining 200 points. Her next throw lands in a shot of tequila which she drinks before the stage hands crack 2 eggs over her head. Her last throw ends with a shot of rum and another 200 points.

WAMPUP you're up next his first throw is a complete miss and he ends up losing his socks. His second throw hits a shot of rum earning him 200 points. His next throw is another miss which costs him his shirt.

Alright NOVA you're up next. His first throw is a miss costing him his socks. His second throw earns him a shot of tequila as a stagehand quickly dumps a bottle of lemon juice over his head. His next throw lands in a glass of rum earning him 200 points.

Griffin you're up next! His first throw is a shot of tequila as a stagehand quickly spanks him after taking a handful of baby powder which leaves a handprint on his butt. His next throw is a complete miss which will cost him his socks. His last throw hits a shot of whiskey earning him 100 points.

CURIOUS you are up next. Her first throw lands in our first beer of the night but she wont be drinking at a stagehand pours half over her head and half down her pants! Her next throw is a shot of whiskey earning her 100 points.her next throw is another beer as they this time just decide to dump it over her head.

DJR86 you're up next. His first throw is a shot of whiskey earning him 100 points. His next throw is a shot of tequila as a stagehand quickly places 2 halves a pbj on his cheeks. His last throw is a shot of whiskey which earns him another 100 points.

ALLIE you're up next. Her first throw is a shot of run earning her 200 points. Her next throw is a complete miss which means she loses her shirt. Her last throw is a shot of tequila as a stagehand adds a squirt of lime juice to each of her bra cups.

TOYBOX you're are last contestant of the night. Her first throw is a shot of whiskey earning her 100 points. Her next throw lands in a bear ad half is dumped on her head and half down her panties. Her next throw is a shot of tequila earning her 2 raw eggs over her head.

And with that I hope everyone enjoyed our party tonight as well as the free refreshments and snacks provided.

After this round the scores are as follows

With 400 points
ALLIE
DJR86
NOVAGUNGER
WAMPUP
SILLY BITCH

WITH 300 POINTS
TOYBOX
CURIOUS
GRIFFIN

AND WITH 200 POINTS
EZEPERELTA

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 12:13 AM   #80
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I'm very happy cuz I get 200 points and run then I miss I thank I'm ok I lose my shart I start doing the potty dance cuz the rum gose right true me I git a takila and somebody puts lime in my bra I dance a little more cuz of being scared then i wet my diaper before i can find a bathroom i hope nobody noticed thowas i stand there whaching the last person

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 04:03 AM   #81
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Here we go with round 2. So to remind, I am currently down 1 item of clothes, my sandals, I am left surprisingly with bra, panties, shorts and t-shirt, this will get embarrassing if/when I get exposed, and lets not forget about my chastity cage! Mess wise I am still covered in the remnants of ranch dressing from round 1.

Round 2 is essentially beer bong, which I am pretty good at, its a common sight at parties I go to. I wait quite a while, I am near the ned this round, but I see plenty of mess given out, not much in the way of stripping, think these cups may be a little easy to hit! I'm 7th up, I throw my 1st ball and get in a whiskey, earning some points, 2nd ball I get a tequila which gets me a PBJ sandwich on my two cheeks, (ass of face? who knows?) lets say ass cheeks. 3rd ball I hit another whiskey giving me more points.

I feel like I have got away with one this time round, 200 points taking me up to 400 and a 5-way tie for 1st place, but its so close with the points this week, anyone could win or lose! Roll on round 3!

Been away on a short break, back for fun!

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 08:38 AM   #82
Sluttyjenna

Yeah sorry the wheel was really generous this round

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
Old 02-27-2020, 09:21 AM   #83
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As round 2 begins, I have been trying to wipe stinky bleu cheese dressing from my hair, my hair still a good bit white as my shirt is a bit messy from me wiping my hand off on it. The stuffing still uncomfortably against my pussy and ass. My name is called first. I am a bit frustrated, wishing since I was in last I would have an advantage of watching the other players.

I step up and see a row of different drinks as the rules are explained. Good thing nobody cares that I am below the drinking age, its not like I haven't had drinks at a party prior. I am for the back row but fall short splashing in whiskey as 100 points goes up next to my name, I am handed a shot of whiskey which I take quickly, I cough almost right away from the strength. The crowd laughs at my reaction as I bend over a bit and wave my hand in front of my face. I try to refocus. I throw and again the same result. Happy to have some points on the board but looking at the drink knowing I have to take it, I once again throw it back quickly, face is becoming a bit red.

My last throw I try to get the back row but over shoot badly as I am a bit distracted by all the whiskey. The stage hands eye me as I am told to take my shirt off, not wanting to deal with their handiness this time I pull it off over my head, exposing my tan torso and teal bra as I adjust it and walk back to the side to some hoots and hollers.

I felt good about my round but as I watch everyone else somehow I am now by myself in last place!!!

I hope my luck changes as I await to see what is in store for the next round.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:45 AM   #84
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

The last game hadn't gone as well as I had hoped, but as I see the second game it's clear this one is going to be worse. Beer Pong is definitely not my game and I don't even know how one is supposed to get a plastic ball in a shot glass not much bigger than the ball itself. But as I watch everyone else go I start to get a little hopeful as maybe it's not as hard as it looks as a lot of people get points. Sure there's a little mess, but a lot of points. Though I do feel bad for Nova that lemon juice will smell good, but I sure hope it doesn't get in his eyes.

Just before my turn is Griffin and I have to admit I'm amused by the baby powder spanking and the hand print left on him. I can't help, but laugh as he now smells like a baby, but at least it's a pleasant smell. But then it's my turn and the time to laugh is over as expected I don't do all that greatly. Which of course goes straight into a beer. I groan expecting to have to guzzle it and I hate beer, but I'm not sure what the stage hands have in mind is better. I gasp as instead of being made to drink it they pour half over my head and half into my underwear. My hair is hanging lanky and soaked and smell of sour beer and I look like I've peed myself as the beer has soaked my pants. I cheer as my next ball goes into a whiskey glass. I'd much rather drink whiskey than beer and a hundred points is better than nothing. I take my shot and grin and hope for the best as I go for the last one. I yell in frustration as it goes right into another beer. I don't even bother moving as the stage hands rush forward this time pouring the entire beer over my head leaving my hair soaked and me spluttering and not to mention the fact that my shirt is soaked and clinging to me wetly.

But on the plus side the beer did help clean away some of the ranch and beans and the smell of the beer does help cover up the other scents. And I didn't loose any clothes like poor Ezperelta who is already down to her bra in only the second round. But I am a little concerned with my point placement if I don't start doing better I'm in real danger of being the big loser especially with so many tied at the top, but I guess there's no point in worrying about something that I have little control over and I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 01:05 PM   #85
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I'm excited for the party theme. So much potential. When beer pong is the name of the game, I perk. I'm halfway decent at this game. The rules are simple. I completely miss my first shot, losing my socks. This leaves me standing on the cold floor barefoot. I manage to avoid mess this round bu picking up a nice 200 points, but "miss" my next shot. Down to my shorts and underwear, the next few rounds will be interesting. Though somehow my points total from the two rounds shows me with an extra 100 points. Not that I'll complain about that. Let's just hope nobody else says anything.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 03:59 PM   #86
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Although I'm normal an introvert, a party sounds fun. That is until we start a drinking game. I've never developed a taste for hard liquor or even beer. I'm more of a mixed drink person like an amaretto sour or mojito. But I don't like the thought of losing 3 pieces of clothing and no points either.

As the contestants take their turns, I do enjoy the site of some people in their bras and other getting messy. As it starts my turn I land in tequila. As I take the shot the horrible burn and taste overwhelm my sense. As I get centered I miss what's said and feel a smack of my butt along with the hand copping a squeeze. Nose dripping, nope nope I don't want to feel that burn again. I through my shot wide on purpose losing a piece of clothing. Finally clearing up a little I try to get something and get whisky as I grimace downing the shot. At least I'm still not last as I walk back (oddly smelling baby powder.)

I get a laugh at curious when her beer goes down her pants like a college sorority prank. With another to the face like a bad breakup and the smell of the leftover ranch it's like a regular "bad night at the bar". Here I thought all would "pee" her pants first with her potty dancing all the time, but beside her bra looking like it's lactating now her underwear does seem puffier under her skirt.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 02-28-2020, 10:04 PM   #87
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I nervously wait and listen as the rules for the next game are explained I am not much of a drinker and am no good at beer pong so I am really worried about this one. I watch the others go and get more nervous waiting my turn.

Then it's finally my turn and my first throw is a complete miss. I am forced to remove my socks. I shiver as my bare feet touch the cold studio floor. I pick up the next ball and toss it and lands in tequila. I brace myself for the coming mess and get dowsed in cold lemon juice adding to my discomfort. I try and down the shot and cough a little. I pickup the last ball and toss it picking up 200 points and downing a shot of rum which leaves me a little tipsy so hopefully the net game will not involve to much coordination

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 09:08 AM   #88
Sluttyjenna

Alright ladies and gentlemen the time has come for round 3!
Now many of you may wonder why I am in nothing but my underwear as the host. (I pause a minute as the crowd cheers.) Well the winner of this round is not only going to escape mess but they are also going to get to mess me with the last bucket! For this round our contestants will all be holding a rope attached to a fairly heavy bucket of mess as each bucket holds 5 gallons of that mess! Oh and for the first 3 people to drop their bucket you guys will also face an added forfeit and earn no points! As for the others 6th place earns 50 points 5th 100 4th 150 3rd 200 2nd 250 and lastly 1st place a whopping 350 points!

Let's get started shall we contestants please take your place and stagehands when a contestant drops the rope please cut the corresponding support for that bucket.

The contestants each grab their rope some of them obviously struggling early especially ALLIE clearly trying not to wet her thick diaper. As she is the first one to drop her bucket obviously distracted by the flooding of her diaper. Well well well ladies and gentlemen it appears we have our first loser as her bucket drops covering her in sticky honey. now for her added forfeit first as the first one out allie you lose 2 items of clothing so please remove your bra and your pants. As she takes off her pants first the crowd gets to see her very full and wet diaper now allie tell us did you poop too or just pee your diaper? The stage hands quickly pull the back of it and dump chocolate pudding in it. Now since we can't have you topless you will be wearing a big baby bib instead as they tie it around her neck.

The next person to drop her bucket is SILLYBITCH. Alright everyone we have our second loser! The stagehands cut her buckets chord drenching her in garlic sauce. Now for losing so early please remove your sandles and your shirt! After her shirt is removed a stagehand writes a variation her name on her stomach dubbing her messy bitch!

The next person to drop their bucket is CURIOUS! the stagehands cut her bucket covering her in sticky tree sap. And as she is our 3rd loser curious loses 1 item of clothing being her sandles but she will get some new shoes as the stagehands present some very messy berry pies to place her feet into for the rest of the round.

The next person to drop their bucket is EZEPERELTA. The stage hands cut her bucket dropping chocolate sauce all over as the crowd cheers thinking she looks very yummy. She also earns herself 50 points.

The next person to drop their bucket is DJR86. The stagehands cut his bucket covering him cheese fondue. He has also earned himself 100 points.

The next person to drop their bucket is GRIFFIN. The stagehands immediately cut his bucket soaking him in bean soup. He also earns himself 150 points.

The next person to drop their bucket is WAMPUP leaving the game between nova and toybox who is getting a ton of cheers from the crowd to beat the man. The stage hands cut wampups bucket covering him in green slime. He has also earned himself 200 points.

The next person to drop their bucket is NOVAGUNGER to cheers from the crowd as toybox wins the round! The stagehands cut nova's bucket covering him in marinara sauce. He has also earned 250 points for being the runner up.

Now TOYBOX please drop your bucket and cut the cord to officially claim your prize of messing the host. She cuts the cord and I brace myself for a possibly very bad mess as she dumps ranch dressing all over me as the crowd roars with cheers as it it looks like something much worse than ranch. After a very stunning victory toybox has also earned herself the max prize for this round winning 350 points!

After this very messy and exciting round the scores are as follows.

In first place with 750 points
TOYBOX

in second place with 550 points!
NOVAGUNGER

with 500 points
DJR86
WAMPUP

with 450 points
GRIFFIN

with 400 points
SILLYBITCH
ALLIE

with 300 points
CURIOUS

And in last place with 250 points
EZEPERELTA

disclaimer in case anyone thinks I'm making this up on the fly for this round I used the wheeldecide site as I've done in rounds passed and drew papers to determine the mess in each bucket. I truly hope everyone is enjoying the game and thank you all so much for posting after each round.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
The following user says Thank You to Sluttyjenna for this post:
Old 02-29-2020, 11:27 AM   #89
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Now for a time to test our strength. I'm not the strongest, but I think I can at least beat some of these people.

Sure enough Allie can't keep still and gets the pudding treatment in her diaper. At least nothing else got tossed on the honey coating her although the yellow of it does seem to soak into the diaper. Glad they kept her modest.

Silly also gets stripped and embarrassed, but at least I'm not next to her and the smell of garlic.

Tress sap is a new mess. Hopefully when it hardens it doesn't hinder curious and her feet does stain from the berries.

Knowing I'm safe from the worst and will get points, I try my best, but end up covered in beans and broth. Not nearly as bad as the others. Safe again in the middle of the pack I hope I can keep this up and possibly win, but who knows how the points will swing next.

Watching Jenna get covered it looks like a bird has pooped all over her. I'm glad the directors didn't have me risk getting messy as the host. Shame we all can't mess her, but at least she doesn't end up clean and she gets stripped!
Full signature here!
Old 02-29-2020, 12:27 PM   #90
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I'm kind of scared for this round I go up and grab my rope that I'm supposed to hold and I kind of feel like I need to pee I stand there they start the show and then my bladder starts acting up im stuck doing the potty dance aand I lose concentration going to hold my crotch and forget all about the Rope as something covers me and gooey sticky crap I start yelling trying to figure out what happened I soak myself in my temper tantrum then I am told that I lose two pieces of clothing so I take my bra and pants off and then the stupid girl asked me if I pooped myself and I start to tell her no but my diapers pulled out and gooey crap is put in my pants and I start to whimper and the crowd is laughing at me and im humiliated in my wet and messy diaper and this bib that says Cry Baby on it when the show ends I will literally run up to the girl pushes her down and starts fighting her yelling and cussing at her you did this on purpose you b you did this just because you don't like me because I look better than you you know I have problems

I added a little extra to it hopefully this is okay I just want it to seem real cuz this is probably something I would actually probably do

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver

Last edited by Babygirlpoopdiaper; 02-29-2020 at 12:45 PM.
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk