Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 12-13-2018, 02:45 PM   #151
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Ah man. I looked away for 1 second and i lost my shirt... Why are the bikinis they give so small. Anyway i refused to pick a door which turned out to be an issue when the audience dropped me into cat food. At least i didnt lose any more clothes.

My points werent totalled so i dont know how much i can wager. I guess i will bet it all since i dont think i am winning. And i will pick lucky number 11 and 18

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 09:57 PM   #152
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry no time for a proper reply tonight. I'll write up tomorrow

8 and 16

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 08:02 AM   #153
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Alright for this game we have envelopes that contain challenges you most wager your points and then pick an envelope to find out what you wagered them on. ?Complete the challenge you ear the amount of points you bet. Lose it and you will get messy for failing the challenge lose those points and an articles of clothing.

Samk since you are in the lead you pick first. He picks 10 and wagers 500 points it's opened to reveal card draw a deck of cars us pulled out he is told he needs to pick out an ace and has 5 draws to do so. First draw is a 7, then a 5, then a 8. Two left he franticlly searches the deck and draws a 6. He searchs again in hear pannic as this is his last go and draws a Jack. Oh no tough break. His face drops as his score drops to 1500 and then his uderwear drop as stagehand pulls them down. The a cart is rolled out with 10 pies on them. The male stagehand picks up the first pie and gently paces it on his dick rubbing it in. Samk's face gets redder and redder when the stagehand pulls it away it's quite clear why as he has a massuve boner on full display. Next the stage hand smashes two pies into his ass one on each cheak.Then one pie to each nipple. Then he goes back to the still erect dick and holds the pie there under it as he plays with it a little more till Samk burst all over the pie. He then holds the cum covered pie infront of Samk's face for a second before pushing it into his face. Then he finishes off his handy work pie a pie sandwich. Then one to the top and one to the back of the head.

Next up is Silly Bitch who wagers all 1950 on number 7. She gets egg roullett. 12 eggs are brought out 3 are hard boiled 9 are raw you have 5 chances to pick all the hard boiled ones by cracking eggs over your head. The first one she picks is raw. The next two are hard boiled then another raw. last pick oh no raw so close but a fail. A cart is brought out with several dozens of eggs on it. A stage hand removes her shorts then 12 eggs go in the front and 12 in the back of her bikni bottoms. Her shirt is momentarly lifted up and two go inside the bikni top over each breast. Then another 3 dozen are cracked over her head and face as each one breaks it becomes in creasingly clear that thry are both rotten and have chilled. After all the ones have been broken over her head they spank her to break the ones that went inside her pants and rub their hands on her cheast breaking the ones in the bikni top.

Next up is Matildachi who picks 13 and wagers 300 points. It reads rubex cube she is handed a rubex cube a told that she has 1 minute to solve at least two side of it. Which she does picking up 300 points to put her in the lead with 1650.

Next up os HappyBunny who wagers all 950 on 11 which reads card draw. She is handed the deck and goes through it picking out a 4 the first time. She carefully goes through it again and picks a 2. On her third try she picks a Jack. Her fourth try comes back with a 8. Last draw is 4. Down come her shorts. A large bucket is brought out that is slowly tipped over her head oh no it's treacle that is going to take some time to come out.

Next up is Ezeperalta who picks 8 and wagers her 200 points. It read high low. It's explained that a card will be drawn and she most predict if the next draw will be higher or lower. She must get it right 3 out of five draws. The first draw is a 2 she naturally picks higher. The next draw is a 6 she picks lower this time oh no it's a 8 bad pick. She picks lower and a 5 is drawn. She picks higher and a 6 is drawn giving her 200 points for a total so far of 400 points.

Next up is Slutty Hannah who picks 1 and wagers all 150 points. She gets dice roll and it's explained that she has 5 rolls and most roll even numbers 3 times. She rolls a 2 good. Start. Then a 3. And then another 3. She needs all evens to win now but rolls a 5. off comes her bikni. Then she gets stood infront of a cannon. Which goes off showering her naked body in cherry pie filling.

Now it's back to Samk for his second pick. He chooses 19 and wagers 800 points. It reads plank. He kneals down and it is explained that he will have to hold the plank possion for 1 minute fail and he will instantly get his punishment as he will be holding it with a bowl of dog food under his face and a bowl of hot sauce under his dick. He assume the possion and the timer starts as the bowls are possioned in their spots. He makes it 30 seconds before falling and dropping into the stuff the instant burning sensation on his dick forces him to involentarly open his mouth as his face lands in the wet dog food. As he gets up he sees his once lead of 2000 points has fallen to a small 700 points.

Silly Bitch is back for go two she picks 17 and gets card draw. No one has won it yet and she already lost all of her points so she better hope she is the first one. She wagers all of the 1950 points that she use to have. Her first draw is a 7. Her next draw is a jack. her third sraw is a 6. Her next draw is a jack again. Her last draw is a 5. She has no points to lose and can't cover her bet so it's off with two items of clothing for her leaving her naked as and then led over to a gunge tank where she sits and gets freezing cold yellow gunge dropped oon her.

Matildachi is up next she picks 3 and bets 350. It reads dice roll. Her first roll is a 4 off to a good start her next roll is a 6 one more like that and she wins. Her next roll is a 4. Picking her up 350 for a total 2000 points.

Up next is HappyBunny who picks 18 and again waigers the 950 that she use to have, it's higher or lower for her the first card is a 8 she goes lower. The second draw is a 7 just barely lower but lower. Lower again and a 4 is drawn. It's higher this time and a 3 is drawn. It'a higher this time and a king is drawn giving her back the 950 she lost in the first round much to her relief

Up next is Ezperalta who gets 21. She must roll a dice 5 times. She needs to roll so that gthe numbers add up to at least 21 to win. The first roll is a 3. Her next roll is a 2. Only 5 on the board so far she needs big numbers on every roll to have a chance. She rolls a 5 giving her 10 and keeping her alive. she most roll either a 5 or six to stay alive now. She rolls a 5 again. She needs a 6 on this last roll. It comes up 1. off comes her shirt to leave her in just the bikini. then it's a bucket of curry over the head as she finishes where whe started with 200 points.

Last up is Slutty Hannah who picks 20 and wagers 150 points. She get higher or lower. The first draw is a queen she goes lower and a 3 is drawn. She goes higher and a oh look that is one of those aces that the other players were looking for and could not find. She goes lower and a 5 is drawn giving her the win and 150 points.

So after this round we have Matildachi as our winner with 2000 points. The rest of you will be facing our obstical course to figure out which one of you is the loser for the week. Matildachi will get to handicap one of you for that.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 11:40 AM   #154
SluttyHannah

I stand over my door of fate blushing in just my bikini praying for ice cold water I feel more nervous watching the others drop until the door suddenly gives way dropping me in the gravy completely covering me from head to toe this week really isn't looking to great for me

Bonus round and I've waged all my points first time round as the dice roll firstly with a 5 its clear this isn't going to go well I get some false hope with the 2 but two further 3's follow. To my horror I'm stripped naked infront of the audince and blasted down with cherry pie filling.

Finally 2nd time round I manage to win back my 150 points previously lost in a game of high low but this barely makes up for my naked cherry humiliation as I slouch off trying to motivate myself for the obstacle course hoping not to be a complete loser!
Limits: Dangerous tasks, blood, photos, videos, full public, family/friends, anything illegal, social suicide

Kik: Sluttyhannah4
SluttyHannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 12:51 PM   #155
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

As the round starts I’m starting to regret staking all of my points but I just hope it pays of the first card I pull is egg roulette which doesn’t sound too bad
I get 5 chances to find 3 hard boiled eggs out of a dozen I get of to a terrible start as the first one is raw as egg runs down my face I pick up the next egg and I’m thrilled it’s hard boiled as is the next one feeling confident I pick up the next egg only for it to be raw as the egg runs down my face I see a cart absolutely full of eggs being brought out

I dread to think what’s going to happen but I soon find out as 12 eggs are placed in the front of my bikini bottoms and 12 in the back two eggs are placed in each of my bra cups and then stagehands absolutely cover me in egg after egg which turns out to be 3 dozen in total I realise straight a way that the eggs are rotten and are chilled so as I stand there being destroyed by eggs the smell is making me feel sick and I’m freezing the stagehands then go about brakeing the ones in my bikini I get spanked and slapped all over my body

When they finally stop I’m completely covered head to toe in egg and I’m dreading my next turn

As it comes around to my go again I pick a card and it’s the card draw that nobody’s won yet and I follow the same pattern as I lose and because I lost all my points on the egg game I have to strip naked at this point I’m mortified and try my best to cover my self up with my hands as I’m lead of to a gunge tank and I’m covered in freezing cold yellow gunge And I’m just left there shivering while the game carry’s and I’m dreading the obstacle course hoping that by some miracle I can win that

I just hope miltilda doesn’t pick me to have the handicap

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 06:48 PM   #156
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Aw drat. Im covered in treacle in just this bikini now. I didnt lise any points but i havent won. At least I still have the bikini keeping my modesty although it is a bit tight even on my small build my tits look huge as the bulge around the seams. This treacle is going to take forever to come out. At least its almost the end. As long as the obstacle course doesnt manage to take any more clothes i think i will be ok.

I am a bit nervous about matildichi because i teamed with her last week and i got her pretty good at the end of that show. I hope she forgets about that when picking who to handicap for the course.

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff

Last edited by happybunny101; 12-14-2018 at 06:50 PM.
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 09:08 AM   #157
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As the next round starts, we are once again lead to drop of fate. I feel so disgusting, body and hair saturated in so many messes. This game seems to get messier and messier. I walk over to number 7 and stand over the door. Hoping that I will find the air bag, thinking its still anyones game.

I tense up a bit as the audience gets to vote, hoping they don't pick me first. As the tension builds and I hear a noise and see HappyBunny disappear. Glad its not me as the crowd erupts in laughter. The suspense keeps building as they vote to let 2 other doors open. Looking at the other contestants as the vote starts again and then without notice my door open. Its so scary, I scream loudly as I fly down I close my eyes as I splash into something, going completely under as I smell yoghurt. Oh god. I am completely submerged as I spring up, wiping my eyes. Its thick strawberry yogurt, staining my skin pink as I wade over to the edge. Absolutely saturated, spitting some of it out... its everywhere...draining my hair as they make me stand in the tank, soaking into my lower half for

I finally step out as the game ends and look at my score so frustrated that I am probably going to have to do that course. I am an absolute wreck but then they announce a special round. I don't know if I should be excited or not. As the rules are explained, the most excited seems to be the crowd.

As I return to my seat and they set up the special round, I keep flinging mess to the ground, my hair feels like it weights 50 lbs more, praying that somehow I get a warm shower soon. As I know my odds to win are low. The final round is now setup.

I watch as the leader goes up, hoping he wagers big and losses, he choose 500 wishing he choose more as I have no clue how this will work, I pay attention closely. I am left in utter shock as they rip down his underwear without warning, oh shit this is going to be tough. the game didn't even seem that fair. As I keep watching it looks like the stagehand is rubbing him off with a pie, and sure enough when its pulled away he has a boner, I tense up now but what follows the crowd especially the ladies are loving it. Worried the stagehands are becoming quite sexual as the guy plays with his dick and he blows a load. Hopefully that means this show if it ever makes TV will be on some pay channel and nobody will see it. They then smash his own cum in his face. Crowd is going ballistic in laughter. The guys hoping that some of the girls are treated in a sexual fashion as well.

Things just keep going as Silly Bitch losses too and is annihilated with eggs but hot damn she bet all of her points and is now at 0. I'm not going to complain. Finally someone wins but that's not good for me as Matildachi goes up to 1650. And rubex cubes are hard. Damn!

As my turn arrives, I have to wager it all. Thankfully its high low, this seems pretty fair compared to the other games. The starting card plays hugely in my favor, and after 1 miss I get the win. I close my fist and pump it slightly, glad to have more points and even gladder to not face these out of control stagehands.

As the game continues on I once again have to root against samk but damn what he is going through must suck, he is now far out of the lead. My hopes end up resting on Matildachi and damn she doesn't wager alot. And then she wins too. I pout a bit in my seat as she seems pretty happy with herself. I walk up when its my turn wishing there was some way to wager more but I can only wager my original score of 200. How frustrating! Crowd can tell I am frustrated laughing, they are so cruel sometimes.

My game once again seems somewhat fair, but I get off to a bad start. I come close to pulling it out but my last roll fails me. I tense up when I see the 1 afraid what may happen based on what they have done to others. With in seconds a pair of hands are on my waist, they yank down my shorts, with it my bikini bottom goes down a bit showing the upper 1/3 of my ass. I grab them and yank them up quick. Hoping that nothing else is coming off as I stand there is a very mess purple bikini, even my bikini bottoms are soaking in the yoghurt from the round prior. I look over my shoulder and see another coming over with a bucket. Oh god! I cover my eyes as he doesn't hesitate and up ends it over my head. The smell of curry is very distinct. Yuck! It soaks my hair, but there is so much mess in it already that most of the curry cascades down my body over my bikini covered but and down my front as well.

I look at the scoreboard frustrated, this game is just not going my way. Praying I don't end up in the hall of shame again but the way I look and feel, its not much of a difference. Praying that she doesn't choose to handicap me, we have gotten along pretty well and previous games I think... I hope...

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 11:52 AM   #158
samk7675

I get humiliated as I am sexually assaulted by a stagehand. I know why they made us sign those hold harmless agreements. I am embarrased as I cum all over a pie. I am surprised as the pie is smashed in my face. I am pied all over my body. Everybody laughs at my humiliation. I then have to hold a plank for a minute. The mess creates a slippery surface as my dick falls into hot sauce and my face into dog food. I get up holding back tears from pain and humiliation. i see my lead is long gone
Old 12-16-2018, 09:57 PM   #159
Matildachi

Only back tonight, will try and complete soonest
As "naked winner", I pick person with highest score to handicap in obstacle
Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 10:36 AM   #160
AceRaveth

If it’s still open to join
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Height: 6’4”
Build: Slim
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: White t-shirt, slim jeans, black trainers
Special information: n/a

and finally

Do you want a real messy forfeit if you lose...or is this just Roleplay for you?: just role play but may do if I fancy it.
AceRaveth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 10:05 PM   #161
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

My apologies I work for a retailer and as you might imagine this time of year is hectic to say the least. Hope to be back to the show soon possibly in the next 24hrs so stay tuned.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 12-26-2018, 04:46 PM   #162
jammez
getDare Ladder

Hey

Can I join again please

Currently not Denied

Male
Likes: WAM, panties, thongs, humiliation, strip games, gunge, messy
Punishments : Self Facial instruction
Limits: public, only on own, no face, shaving, scat. Blood. Medical. Needles

I am a messy loser for MillieGee

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80992
jammez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 04:20 AM   #163
SluttyHannah

I hope this come back soon and we can finish off the last game
Limits: Dangerous tasks, blood, photos, videos, full public, family/friends, anything illegal, social suicide

Kik: Sluttyhannah4
SluttyHannah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SluttyHannah for this post:
Old 01-08-2019, 06:58 AM   #164
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Height:5ft 6
Build: Slim
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: trousers, usually jeans or jogging bottoms, t-shirt and a hoody.
Special information: I have access to all food I can also buy stuff from the shop if needed. I don't mind getting messy.

I am in this to get messy.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 08:37 AM   #165
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

And we will try this again.

If you want play please post with this info

Hair Colour:
Hairstyle and length:
Eye Colour:
Height:
Build:
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio:
Special information:

dislikes piss

What is this signature..

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gameshow messy roleplay, gamshow, messy