Old 07-14-2020, 08:21 PM   #4606
Delvok

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaaleen View Post
Hi

So any guys still in here. This is an easy one

Wear something loose. No underwear. And ask someone to kick you in the balls as hard as they can
Definitely would love to do that one but sadly don't have anyone I really feel comfortable asking that of. For now I'm kinda just on self busts. But thank you for the task anyway! I appreciate you keeping the thread going

Limits: Public, bathroom play, blood, anything that I feel could lead to permanent damage.
Delvok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 03:20 AM   #4607
Tweet18

I am in for 2 weeks!
Tweet18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 03:25 AM   #4608
artemij998

I'm in for a week
Kik : avoryman210
artemij998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 03:28 AM   #4609
Tweet18

Quote:
Hi

So any guys still in here. This is an easy one

Wear something loose. No underwear. And ask someone to kick you in the balls as hard as they can
Just did this one Shaleen, my gf was more than happy to assist!
Old 07-15-2020, 04:28 AM   #4610
Tweet18

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofmyclit View Post
Set up:
Chill a wooden/metal spoon for 20 minutes.
Get a paddle/racket/something flat to hit your balls with.
Get something rough e.g. a scrubber/toothbrush
A belt or string

Instructions:
First warm up your hands and stroke the balls gently. After a minute of that take a bit of toothpaste and spread along the length of your cock with your non dominant hand. (Don't put any directly on the head.

Use your dominant hand to tease the tip of your cock ONLY.

When you are nice and hard keep stroking until you edge ten times with a 30 second break in between.

Use the string/belt to pin your cock to your stomach to keep it out of the way.

Get the chilled spoon and hit 75 times as hard as you can.

Take a break. Rub the scrubber/toothbrush vigorously on your balls for two minutes.

Using your hands squeeze your balls.
Bend over a table or the edge of your bed and reach behind you squeeze your fingers around the base and pull them as far as you can away from your body. Reach behind and hit them as hard as you can with the paddle 100 times.

Identify which ball is slightly smaller. Squeeze that one tightly so it exposes the bigger one. You can get into any position you want for this. Bust that one 25 times. But do it slowly and grind your fist in before pulling away.

Edge three times
Going back and doing some of the past since I haven't seen any new posts but dang. This one was rough!

Chilled a big metal mixing spoon and let me tell you that 75 whacks with that thing had me hurting, but I wasnt expecting how the potato scrubber for 2 minutes would feel. OUCH!

Then 100 with a charcuterie paddle and I actually,used a weigh with a string to keep my balls extended so I couldn't miss and then my gf saw the post and decided to help with the last 25 to my right ball and that had me squirming!

Do you have anymore?
Old 07-15-2020, 04:35 AM   #4611
Tweet18

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Selene- View Post
Everymen, get naked!
Fetch a sock, fill it with ice cubes and smack it against your balls 10 times. If you miss only once do an extra 20.
Put on your underwear and empty the sock, of course the ice cubes go into your underwear.

Welcome Mick to this fine thread. We're going to have lot's of fun. Well, one of us.
My GF had me do this one this morming right after finished Edgeofmyclits challenge and I was so sore I missed on my,4th swing so did the full 30 and my balls are so sore and now,frozen. Ice is harder and colder than I realized.
Old 07-15-2020, 05:15 AM   #4612
Tweet18

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Selene- View Post
Here's another task for everyone:
Wear tight underwear or tight thin pants. Put on a shoe on your dominant hand, tie the shoelace, lay down on your back. Then smack down the shoe on your balls. You can move the cock out of the way or not, your choice. Do 5 of these.
Did this one and used a hiking boot, was not the best idea!
Old 07-15-2020, 06:24 AM   #4613
Delvok

Quote:
So for anyone still in busting their balls

Strip naked. Rub icy hot all over your balls. Then slap them hard 25 times with a flip flop. Then repeat
Alright well Tweet with his recent reports has inspired me to actually write my own about some of the posts that were done before I joined. So I'm going to go back through and hopefully keep this thread active by reporting on my own experiences.

So this task was an interesting one for me. Only a few days ago did I first do a task involving a chemical on my balls. It was toothpaste. For this task... well I don't have icyhot so it's toothpaste again! Just as before it burned like a son of a bitch. Hell I think it was worse than when I had it on my shaft!

Then came the busts. Since I don't have a flip flop around I ended up using a shoe. for the first 25 I did it with loose balls. Each one sent a light ache up into my stomach, but what really stood out was the stinging pain on my skin. The slaps combined with the toothpaste really doubled up to make my scrotum feel like it was on fire! On top of that the toothpaste was sticky obviously so each time I pulled the shoe back for another hit it *peeled* off in a way that upset the skin even more. It was a lot more than I anticipated.

Still I managed through without to much interruption. I had to take a few seconds every 10 hits but I kept at it. The next set I did with my off hand holding my balls in place. I gripped the base of my sack and squeezed so that the balls where vulnerable and would be smashed into my hand. These shoe hits were a bit easier on the skin but I really felt it in my balls and stomach. I had to take a second every 5 hits because each one sent waves of ache through my body.

By the end of it I was sore and burning but managed to follow through completely! I must thank you for this task and I look forward to going back to some of the other tasks you have posted in the thread so far.

Limits: Public, bathroom play, blood, anything that I feel could lead to permanent damage.
Delvok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 07:31 AM   #4614
Tweet18

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Yesterday was fun. Today is more a game of luck. Choose a spoiler. The first one you look at is yours.

Spoiler:
200 with a wooden spoon

Spoiler:
10% reduction. That I'm going to make super long so people think it's complicated. Four score and seven years ago our country's fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Spoiler:
Tie your balls separately. Complete 50 hard with the wooden spoon to the right, then 50 hard with the wooden spoon to the left. If at all possible, this should be done in one session

Spoiler:
3 as hard as you can with a spatula

Holy crap I chose 3 and did one session and I'm going to be walking funny for a day
Old 07-15-2020, 12:37 PM   #4615
Tweet18

Quote:
Get a fly swatted. Stand with your legs spread. And swat those balls 50 times
Damn this one hurt like crap!! Went full force swings!
Old 07-17-2020, 04:07 PM   #4616
Kiton
Distinguished Member

I’ll join in for a week again

into ballbusting, light cbt, joi, ruined orgasms, edging, tease and (short)denial ...ask me I might try it

Limits public, toilet, Needles, face Exposure (will do other pics), blood

I don’t have any toys and live with family so I can’t really get any or do anything to out in the open

Bust me, edge me, or make me ruin my orgasms
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...34#post5415534
Kiton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 10:42 PM   #4617
trenho
getDare Devil

Joining for a week, or till the thread will be active again

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 07:24 AM   #4618
BallbustingBird

Im in for a week! Hopefully this one picks up again, seems like it would be fun
BallbustingBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 09:29 AM   #4619
Kiton
Distinguished Member

I’m still in another week or let’s say till there’s at least one set of bust instructions given

into ballbusting, light cbt, joi, ruined orgasms, edging, tease and (short)denial ...ask me I might try it

Limits public, toilet, Needles, face Exposure (will do other pics), blood

I don’t have any toys and live with family so I can’t really get any or do anything to out in the open

Bust me, edge me, or make me ruin my orgasms
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...34#post5415534
Kiton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 06:20 AM   #4620
denon12
getDare Devil

Just wondering if any girls are still into this. If so, I'll be on for a week to begin with.

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk