Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-20-2020, 12:13 PM   #16
Whispering Dom

Part 15

She gazes out over the water, the sun sinking low painting the buildings across the water a vivid orange. She turns back from the window into the room, sees Harry standing there. He’s dropped his bag on the floor. She drops hers and smiles at him.

“I like it Harry” she says. “This place feels nice.” she walks to him and puts her arms around him. “I’m glad we came. Thank you.” She feels him stroke her back.

“That’s good Taylor. Me too.” His voice sounds a bit husky. She looks up at him. “Now I want you to strip.” Her mouth drops open, but she nods at him.

“Yes Harry. If that’s what you want.” She quickly undresses, and stands naked in front of him. The way he’s looking at her is almost frightening, there’s an intensity she’s not sure she’s seen before. She trembles slightly.

“You’ve been a very good girl Taylor” he says. He pauses. “Very good. You took my edging, you obeyed me on the plane.” Again he pauses. “I’m very pleased with you.” She’s looking at him, happy that he’s pleased, wondering what will come next… “I’m going to give you a reward.” She smiles at him, her heart racing.

“Thank you Harry.” She wonders what it will be. She looks at him expectantly. He hesitates.

“Your Dom needs to cum Taylor.” She’s caught by surprise, but then she realizes that he’s been pleasuring her since before they left his apartment. Of course he needs to cum! She nods.

“Yes Harry. I understand.” She looks at him. “I’m yours Harry, use me as you want. You know you can.” He nods.

“I’m going to let you do something that I know you like, but that I don’t let you do often.” He pauses again. “That’s your reward.” And more gently. “And I hope it will help you realize how much I treasure you.” She nods. She thinks she knows. She watches as he starts to undress. He’s soon naked, and yes, she can see he does need to cum. He is throbbing. He goes to sit on the bed, and gestures for her to sit next to him. “You know what your reward is?” She nods.

“I think so Harry” and she leans in and kisses him, then she pushes him down onto the bed, and lowers her face to him. She hesitates for just a moment, her lips inches from him. She pokes her tongue out, and slowly licks him, feels it spasm, feels him shudder. Her heart is beating fast, she adores his cock. She licks her lips, and slowly presses them to the tip, then slides them over him, slowly. He moans loudly as she takes him in her mouth, all the way. She holds him in her mouth, feeling him twitch. She knows it won’t take long, and she wants to make the most of it.

Slowly she slides her lips back up him, letting her tongue swirl around him, all the way to the tip, coming off him and kissing and licking his head. He’s groaning with pleasure, and she can already taste precum. She wishes she could make this last, but she knows he needs to cum. This is still for him, not really for her. She kisses the tip one more time, lifts her eyes to look at him, sees his head lifted off the bed, looking at her. She smiles, and then plunges down on him again.

She starts to suck him fast, her head bobbing up and down. God it feels good to have him in her mouth like this, a real reward, a real treat. Her hands are playing with his balls as she sucks him. She imagines they are very full with the amount he’s been playing with her. She can hear him moaning quietly, feel his cock twitching in her mouth, knows it won’t be long. She tastes more precum, hears him gasp, then feels his semen flood into her mouth. She swallows it down, she won’t waste a drop. She keeps sucking him, finally coming off him, and slowly licking the end clean, kissing it, her Dom’s wonderful cock.

He’s laying there, panting, and she lays down next to him. She puts her hand across his chest, squeezes him. She’s so happy, here in this magical place with Harry. She looks up at him, his eyes are closed, he’s breathing quieter now. Is he asleep? She snuggles in next to him, the naked sub, lying on the bed with her naked Dom. She couldn’t feel happier. She closes her eyes and is asleep before she knows it…

She wakes, disorientated. Where is she? Then she remembers…

Sunlight is streaming in through the window of their room. She can hear the sound of the shower in the bathroom. She’s under the sheet, doesn’t remember getting there herself, Harry must have put her there. Did she really sleep all through the night? She stretches out in the bed. She feels wonderful, she remembers the flight, blushes at what Harry did with her, remembers her reward, being allowed to suck his cock. She smiles happily.

The shower has stopped, and Harry comes out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He looks at her and smiles, goes to window, looks out, then turns to look at her.

“Good morning Tay. How are you feeling?” She sits up, letting the sheet slip off her, exposing her breasts.

“I feel really good Harry. I must have been tired, did I really sleep the whole way through from yesterday?” He nods at her, smiling.

“Yes.” He pauses. “Now, why don’t you go and take a shower, then we can go out and get some breakfast.” She stretches again, then gets out of bed and walks to the bathroom. She can feel Harry’s eyes on her naked body the whole way.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 07-22-2020, 12:55 PM   #17
Whispering Dom

Part 16

Showered, feeling as good as she’s felt in a very long time, she walks with Harry through the alleyways and squares of Venice. Even though it’s late summer, almost fall, the sun is warm on her skin. They walk, seemingly randomly, although Harry does seem to be using his phone to navigate. Everything she sees of this place just makes it seem even more incredible. At one point they must have taken a wrong turn, and the narrow alleyway they were on suddenly ended at a small canal, forcing them to turn back and retrace their steps.

They walk down a tiny passageway, only just wide enough for the two of them to walk side by side, no one but them there, and suddenly it ends coming out into a large square, with shops and cafes all around it, people everywhere. They walk to a cafe with tables outside, sit down, and a waiter in a white coat comes over. Harry asks for two coffees. The waiter goes away, and they sit there in the morning sunshine, watching the people. Harry takes a look at a small menu on the table, and when the waiter comes with their coffees, he points at the menu and the waiter nods.

There are a lot of people on the square, walking around, looking in the shopfronts and sitting at cafes, like they are. Yet it’s not noisy. And then she realizes, there’s no cars. She hasn’t heard the sound of a motor since they got off the boat yesterday. That’s pretty cool, she thinks, can’t remember a time when she wasn’t hearing the sounds of modern life, but here she’s not.

She sips her coffee and the waiter comes out with some rolls, butter and jams. She takes a roll, spreads butter and jam on it and takes a bite. Delicious, she quickly eats it and takes another, looking at Harry, smiling guiltily. He smiles back at her.

“Enjoying yourself Tay?” he asks. She nods enthusiastically.

“Yes Harry” she says. “So much…” She pauses and looks at him. “I’m really glad we came” she says quietly. He smiles at her.

“Good.” He pauses and sips his coffee. “Are you ready for a session with my friend?” He’s looking at her. She swallows. So far it’s been so wonderful, she cannot deny that the thought of a session with another Dom and his sub, still makes her nervous. Could it spoil things? She looks at him.

“Yes Harry, I’m ready” she smiles nervously at him. “It’s why we came, isn’t it?” She looks down at the table.

“Yes it is Tay, but you have to be sure.” There’s a long pause. “This isn’t something I’ll force you to do. I would never force you to do anything against your will, and if you are having second thoughts…” He pauses and she looks up at him. “If you’re having second thoughts, we won’t do it, we’ll just enjoy a few days here together.” She continues looking at him for a moment, then shakes her head. She can’t believe how gentle and considerate he’s being with her. I mean, he must have spent a fortune on this trip, the flights, the hotel, and yet he’s saying he’ll just forget the reason they came.

“No Harry” she says. “No second thoughts.” She tries to smile at him again. “I won’t deny I’m nervous, maybe even a little scared, but I trust you. I know you’d never do anything to hurt me…” She can feel her face flushing, and she looks down at the table again. Finally she looks back up at him, takes a deep breath. “No second thoughts Harry. I’m ready.” And she gives him her best smile.

Harry looks at her. He’s so proud of her. He knows she’s scared, and he really does think that she’s doing this to please him. He really hopes she enjoys it too. If she shows even the first sign of being unhappy he’ll stop it, he’s already told his friend that, and that had been immediately agreed. But he’s pretty sure there won’t be a problem, he knows that she actually likes exposure, so the fact that she’ll be naked in front of others will be a positive thing, and he and his friend have discussed what they will do in detail, what they will do with both subs, and he’s quite sure that Taylor will enjoy it very much.

They had finished their coffee and breakfast, paid, got up and continued walking. She was completely disoriented, but happy just being with Harry. After a while, she realizes that they are back outside their hotel, and they climb the stairs back to their room. She goes to the window, looks out again over the water. She can see what looks like a huge church across the water. Boats glide up and down on the water. It’s magical.

“Taylor.” She turns to him. “Take your clothes off.” She steps away from the window, and does as she’s commanded, silently stripping, looking at Harry the whole time. Suddenly, for no reason, she remembers the very first time she’d stripped for him. So different, she’d not had the choice back then, and she’d not been doing it willingly. But now, over the years, there’s nothing she’s happier to do than stand naked for him. She remembers what he’d said to her just yesterday on the plane. “If it were me, I’d never let you put on clothes again…”, and she smiles. And she’d be happy, happy being naked for him, always and forever.

Harry has gone to his bag, and he gets out the dress that he’d bought for her and that she’d tried on in his apartment. He hands it to her, and almost reluctantly she slips it on. Harry looks at her, nodding in satisfaction.

“So, my friend is called Paolo” he’s looking at her. “His sub is called Federica. I’ve seen a picture of her, and I think you’ll like her.” She breathes in sharply, he’s seen her. Then she wonders whether Harry has shared pictures of her. He’s looking at her, and as is so often the case it’s as if he can tell what she’s thinking. “Yes Taylor, I’ve shared a photo of you with him.”

“A naked one?” she asks quietly. Harry nods.

“Yes Taylor, when we decided it might be fun to play together we each shared one picture of our subs.” He pauses. “He’s going to see the real thing anyway.”

“And her picture… She’s naked?” Harry nods. In some way, the fact that he’s seen a picture of this other girl naked seems worse than the fact that someone else has seen her. She sighs quietly. But this is why they came, Harry’s made no secret that she’ll be naked, and so will this other girl. They’ll even be cumming in front of each other and in front of both Doms… And he’s given her the choice, she knows that even now she could probably back out. But she doesn’t want to. Harry wants this, and he has made it clear he thinks she’ll like it too.

“Are you Ok Taylor?” She looks up at him and smiles.

“Yes Harry. Sorry, I’m fine.”

“You can change your mind. You know that, don’t you?” She shakes her head.

“No Harry. I’m fine, really.” She pauses looking at him. “I know I’ve said it before, but I do trust you Harry. I’m sorry if I seem nervous or anything… I want to do this Harry, for you… For both of us…” He walks to her, puts his hands on her face, and gently kisses her. Then he steps back, looking her over again. Finally he speaks.

“Ok Taylor. Put some shoes on. We’re going.”
Old 07-24-2020, 01:39 PM   #18
Whispering Dom

Part 17

Again she walks with Harry through the alleyways and passageways of the city. Her heart is beating faster, and not just because she’s naked save for a summery dress and shoes. But she keeps breathing. Again Harry seems to be navigating using his phone. They’ve been walking quite some time, and finally Harry stops. He’s looking up from his phone. They are standing in an alleyway facing a door. Harry knocks. She can feel her heart beat faster still. This is it. She almost wants to tell Harry that no, she can’t do it. But she swallows hard and tries to slow her beating heart.

The door opens, and a man appears. He smiles and gestures them inside, shaking Harry’s hand warmly. Then he turns to her, looks her over, smiling broadly. He looks back at Harry.

“Welcome ‘Arry...” He turns to her. “And welcome Taylor. I am Paolo, it is a pleasure to finally meet you. I hope you had a nice trip coming over.” She blushes. “Are you enjoying Venice?” She nods. Well, she had been terrified, but he seems to be very friendly. Still, she moves close to Harry, and gently takes his hand. She looks at Paolo. He seems a bit older than Harry, has dark hair, greying at the temples, but he has a warm smile. He turns, beckons for them to follow him, and leads them into the house.

They walk into a room. Taylor guesses this is Paolo’s playroom, it’s similarly sparse like Harry’s. She doesn’t see a table, but there’s some kind of angled bench, and when she looks up, she sees a rope, hanging above her. She’s still holding Harry’s hand, and she squeezes it. She’s trembling. Harry looks at her, smiles, and squeezes her hand back.

Paolo walks over to another door and opens it. He speaks to someone in the room, sounds terse, like he’s giving a command, completely different to how he had spoken to her, then turns and comes back to them. Moments later a girl comes out of the room and joins them.

“This is Federica” Paolo says, introducing her. “She is my sub.” He gives her the same warm smile he has given them, snd she smiles back at him. She turns to them.

“Pleased to meet you.” she says politely to Harry.

“I’m Harry” he says to her. “And this is Taylor. She is my sub.” She nods and smiles demurely at Harry, then beams a warm smile at Taylor. Taylor looks at her. She’s probably the same age as her, a little shorter, slim also, pale skin, curly blond hair hanging below her shoulders, perhaps a little longer than her hair, pale blue eyes and a pretty and open smile. She’s wearing a white dress, similar in style to Taylor’s and is barefoot. Taylor smiles back at her, still trembling lightly. Federica seems totally relaxed, and Taylor wonders whether she’s done this before.

“So, ‘Arry… Perhaps you and I will go and discuss what we like to do in this session?” Taylor squeezes his hand again, and Harry looks at her. Then he looks back at Paolo.

“Yes, I think that would be a good idea.”

“And Federica will look after Taylor. They get to know each other a little…” He smiles at Taylor. “Is that Ok Taylor?” She swallows hard, but nods. She’s feeling weak, she won’t be with Harry… But come on, she tells herself harshly, she’s just going to be with this girl. She needs to get herself together. She’s agreed to this, she doesn’t want to let Harry down, or disappoint him… Still she can feel herself shaking.

Paolo gestures for Harry to follow him, and they walk out of the room, already talking quietly together. She can’t help the feeling of abandonment, even though she knows he’s not abandoning her. If she could remember that far back, she reckons it’s like a child on their first day at school when the parents leave them. She sighs.

Harry follows Paolo out to his study. They sit comfortably together.

“I think your ideas are very good ‘Arry” Paolo says. “I think the girls will enjoy them.” He smiles.

“And yours too” says Harry. They have been communicating by email for quite some time, discussing how the session will work.

“Is Taylor nervous ‘Arry?” Paolo asks. Harry nods. “Don’t worry, Federica will take good care of her. I’m sure it will work well.”

“Yes, I’m sure she will” Harry replies. “And I’m sure that Taylor will be fine once we get going.”

The two men smile at one another. Time to start soon, Harry thinks.

“Come Taylor.” It’s Federica. “We can go into my room, is a bit more comfortable than here.” She smiles at her and Taylor follows her. Her room is small, but comfy. There’s a single bed, and Federica gestures for Taylor to sit. She does so, sitting primly on the edge of the bed. Federica closes the door, then comes and sits on the bed. Unlike Taylor, she climbs onto the bed and sits cross legged, looking at Taylor.

“You can relax Taylor, make yourself more comfortable…” Taylor tries to breath, she’s just so nervous. She doesn’t really know why, Federica seems really nice, and Paolo hadn’t been particularly scary. Still, she pushes herself up onto the bed, and tries to relax. “This is the first time maybe you do something not just with Harry?” She nods, blushing.

“Y-yes. I guess it’s not your first time…” She sees Federica smile.

“No. A few times now. But I remember the first time, don’t worry.” She bends forward and reaches out, touching Taylor on the leg. “Don’t worry, it will be fun I think.” Taylor tries to smile, and nods her head.

“So, do you live here? With Paolo?” She asks. Federica shakes her head.

“No. I ‘ave an apartment. On Giudecca…” She see’s Taylor’s look of incomprehension. “It’s another island, just across the water. But I am here often and this is my space here, Paolo gives it to me for when I am here.” She looks at Taylor. “And it can be your place too while you are here… Ok?” Taylor smiles weakly at her and nods.

“Has Paolo been your Dom for a long time?” She asks.

“I suppose… Since I was 17. I met him, he taught me everything. Yes, quite a long time I suppose… He is a very good Dom for me.” She smiles at Taylor. “And Harry? How long has he been your Dom?”

“Four years now.” She looks at Federica. “He’s wonderful…” She blushes.

“That’s good.” She pauses. “I’m sure this will be a good time for all of us.” She gives Taylor another beaming smile. Taylor tries to return it.

“You like girls Taylor?” Taylor is shocked at the question. She’d not thought about the fact that she might be playing with another woman, she’d assumed that it would be the Dom who’d be using her…

“I-I don’t know…” she stammers. “I’ve always liked guys…” and she blushes deep red. “I’m sorry…” Her voice falters and tails off. Federica laughs.

“Is Ok Taylor. Me too, I like the boys…” She’s looking at Taylor. “But now I have played also with some women, for Paolo. Is Ok, I don’t mind it.” Again she looks at Taylor. “Don’t worry, I think we can have fun together.” Taylor blushes again.

They sit in silence for a while. Taylor feels awkward and embarrassed. And she feels a bit guilty, after all Federica seems to be a very nice girl, but she hadn’t considered that she might be playing with a girl. She feels stupid, why had she not thought that. She casts a surreptitious glance at Federica. Well, she’s certainly not unattractive, pretty even. She supposes if she does have to do things with her, to her, it might be Ok.

She wonders what Harry is doing with Paolo, what are they deciding to do? She’s sure Harry won’t be agreeing to anything she’d hate… Would he? She can feel her heart beating hard again. Again she looks at Federica, who seems to be very relaxed. Oh, she’s so nervous, she almost wishes it would just start so she could stop her thoughts driving her crazy…

Suddenly the door opens. No knock, but then why would there be, this is the submissive’s room… She looks at the door, sees Paolo standing there, beckoning to Federica. He says something to her in Italian. Where’s Harry? Her heart is pounding in her chest. She sees Federica climb off the bed, looks at her, unsure. Federica stands, looking down at her. She holds out her hand.

“Come Taylor” she says with a smile. “Take your shoes off, we must go in…” Taylor gulps, looks helplessly up at her. Slowly she takes Federica’s hand, and gets up from the bed. As if in a dream she kicks her shoes off, and together, the two girls walk back to the playroom.
Old 07-28-2020, 01:01 PM   #19
Whispering Dom

Part 18

To her immense relief, she sees Harry. He and Paolo are sitting in what look to be armchairs at the front of the room. She hesitantly follows Federica into the room and they stand before their respective Doms. Paolo says something in Italian to Federica, and she quietly whispers “Si Signore” and drops to her knees, her head lowered in submission.

“Taylor…” It’s Paolo. “Please, will you go to your knees.” It’s not a request. Looking at Harry, she drops to her knees in front of him, and following Federica’s lead she drops her head. She has an urge to giggle, but bites her tongue. This feels very formal, very stylized, like something you’d read in a book or see in a movie. But then she realizes she rather likes the idea of being on her knees in front of Harry. And for sure, just as Harry had said, this is definitely different. She hears Paolo’s voice again.

“‘Arry. Would you like to tell the girls what we have decided?” She hears Harry’s voice.

“We are going to play a game. We have some things that we wish you to do, both of you.” He pauses and Taylor has an urge to look up at him. She fights it down. “Paolo will tell Federica what her task will be, and I will tell Taylor what hers will be.” Again he pauses. “Are you ready to play for your Doms girls?”

“Si Signore” she hears Federica say. She swallows.

“Yes Harry” she says quietly.

“You will both remove your dresses.” It’s Paolo’s voice. Taylor swallows hard, her heart suddenly pounding in her chest. She’s naked under the dress, she’ll be naked! Her hands are shaking. It’s actually happening, she’s going to be naked, in front of not only Harry, but Paolo, and Federica also! Out of the corner of her eye she sees Federica start to slide the straps of her dress from her shoulders, and then start to pull it down. With shaking hands, she follows suit. Her heart is absolutely pounding as she slides her dress down, exposing her breasts.

Again she tries to look out of the corner of her eye at Federica, and when she does, she sees that she has already pulled her dress right down, and is slipping it from her legs. And she sees that Federica was also naked under her dress. She swallows hard, and pulls the dress down, stumbles a bit trying to untangle it from her feet, but she does it. She so doesn’t want to disappoint Harry. She kneels there on the floor, her eyes lowered, naked. She’s still trembling violently.

She hears the two men whispering, then she hears Paolo’s voice. Thank god, she won’t be the first person to have to do something. She wonders whether they had done that on purpose.

“Federica… We do this in English for our guests… You will take 20 lashes with the whip.”

“Yes Sir” she hears Federica say. Oh my she thinks, the poor girl. Mind you, she enjoys it when Harry whips her… Then she has a thought, who’s going to whip her? Paolo? Or might it be Harry? She feels her stomach clench. Harry whipping another naked sub… Suddenly she hears Harry’s voice.

“Taylor.” She looks up at him.

“Yes Harry?”

“You are going to whip her.” Her eyes go wide and her mouth drops open. She has to do the whipping? She’s not sure what she should say, until she realizes that the only thing a good submissive would say is yes. She gulps.

“Yes Harry.” She says quietly. Paolo has got up and has walked to a cupboard. She hadn’t noticed it before, but of course, just like their playroom, Paolo would have equipment. She sees him walk back to her, and he smiles down at her as he hands her a whip. She swallows hard. “Thank you.”

Slowly she gets to her feet. She sees that Federica has already got up, and has gone to the angled bench that she’d seen earlier and has laid face down on it. She looks at Harry, sees him smile softly at her, takes a deep breath and walks over to the bench. Her hands are trembling again. She stands for a moment trying to calm herself, to let her heart stop pumping like it’s going to explode. She looks at Federica’s naked body, pale, delicate. She swallows hard, takes the whip back and flaps it across her bottom.

“A little harder please Taylor.” She looks round, it had been Paolo who had spoken. She gulps, nods.

“Yes, sorry…” And she takes the whip back again and swipes Federica’s naked bottom again, harder this time. She sees Federica’s body react to this swipe, she jerks slightly, but lets out a sigh. Again she swallows hard, takes the whip back and swipes Federica once more across her bottom. Again she sees her jerk, and hears her sigh. That’s three she thinks. She whips her another five times. She can see little pink marks appearing on Federica’s pale smooth bottom, but she doesn’t sense any discomfort from her. Two more, that’s ten. Half way there.

“Still harder please Taylor.” Paolo again. She looks round at him, swallows hard but nods.

She pauses, then takes the whip back and brings it down on Federica’s bottom hard, like she means it. She half expects Paolo to stop her, tell her not that hard, but nothing. Again she does it. Federica’s bottom has started to really show pink marks now, and she can hear her moaning quietly. Oh god, is she hurting her?

Only eight more to go, she thinks. She imagines for a minute what this must look like to the two men sitting in their armchairs. Two naked women, one laying against a bench, being whipped by the other.

She continues with the whipping, she hears Federica moaning quietly, and she finds the whole situation is rather unexpectedly turning her on. She’s counted to 18, she pulls her hand back whips Federica again, hears her cry out softly this time. She gulps. Last one. She pulls the whip back, and swipes it across Federica’s now rather pink bottom, sees her jerk again, and then lie still.

She stops. Confused for a moment, not sure what she should do now. She looks round.

“Good girl Taylor” it’s Harry’s voice. “Now come and kneel down again…” He pauses. “And you also please Federica.” She watches as Federica gets slowly up from the bench, sees her turn to face her, and to her huge relief sees her smile.

Both girls return to kneel in front of their respective Doms, and Harry steps forward and takes the whip from her hands. HIs eyes are smiling at her.

It’s going to be her turn now. She swallows hard. What’s it going to be? Again she can feel her heart pounding, but she has to admit, she’s not quite so scared any more. She hears Harry’s voice.

“Taylor.” She holds her breath. “You will edge.” Her eyes go wide. She’s going to have to masturbate in front of everybody? Then she hears Paolo.

“Federica… You will edge her.” She realizes she’s still holding her breath, lets it out with a rush. She looks up at Harry, he’s smiling openly at her now. Oh fuck, did he plan this? She swallows hard, realizes Federica is standing next to her. She’s holding her hand out, and hesitantly Taylor takes it and climbs to her feet. As if in a trance she allows Federica to lead her over to the angled bench.

“Lay down on the bench” she whispers. “It’s comfortable.” She smiles at her. “Relax and enjoy Taylor…” Taylor gulps, but does as she’s told laying on the bench on her back. Federica stands beside her, her hand gently stroking Taylor’s leg. “Spread your legs please” she whispers again.

Taylor spreads her legs. She realizes that everything including her shaved pussy, is completely on display, not only to Harry but also to Paolo, and of course to Federica. She realizes she’s holding her breath again, and again lets it out with a rush. She feels Federica’s hand slide softly up her leg, and start to slowly and gently caress her open lips. She lets out a quiet, low moan. She’s not sure whether this is less humiliating than if she’d been masturbating herself.

But Federica knows how to touch her. Well, she would, wouldn’t she, Taylor is sure she masturbates herself, probably for her Dom, like she does for Harry, and soon Taylor is moaning with pleasure. Federica speeds up, and she spasms as she feels her flicking her clit. She gasps, and her hips buck as Federica slips a finger into her, and then she is out, spreading her wetness around. She’s moaning constantly now and her legs are trembling. Fuck, she’s getting so close. She wonders whether Federica will know when to stop… Harry always judges her perfectly, but Federica doesn’t know her at all.

She looks up at Federica. Maybe she should tell her how close she is, maybe she should stop. She sees Federica’s face gazing down at her, smiling, seemingly enjoying what she is doing.

“I-I’m very close…” she whispers. “If you don’t stop I’m going to cum…” she whimpers quietly. Federica smiles and speeds up her stroking and Taylor’s eyes open wide. Is she going to make her cum? She’s supposed to edge her… She’s panting now, terrified that she’ll cum and everyone will be angry with her. But it won’t be her fault, she thinks miserably, it’s Federica, and she’s tried to warn her.

Harry watches as his sub is drawn closer and closer to her climax. He hopes Federica will be able to judge it. Paolo had assured him that she would, but he doesn’t want her to cum. She’d be so disappointed if she came when she’s supposed to edge. Still she looks beautiful, and it’s incredibly erotic watching another naked girl with her hands between Taylor’s legs. He looks over at Paolo, sees him watching intently, feels a pang of something, knowing that his sub is being seen like this, naked and exposed. But still, he is seeing Federica naked also, and it had been his choice that Taylor’s task would be to edge.

Her hips are bucking, and she’s fighting to hold back the climax that is sure to break soon. She moans loudly. Oh fuck, she’s going to cum, she’s going to fail in her task, and it’s not even her fault. Then suddenly Federica’s hand has gone, her hips are still bucking hard, and she realizes she’s really there, right on the edge, seconds more and she’d have cum, in fact she’s not sure she might not cum anyway. But she doesn’t, she’s panting hard, gasping for breath. Somehow Federica had timed it just right, she closes her eyes and shakes her head.

When she opens her eyes, Harry is standing there. He holds his hand out, and wearily she takes it and lets him help her to her feet. He puts his arm around her waist and she feels his hand stroking her thigh. Paolo has also come over and is standing with his arm tenderly around his sub. Both men are smiling.

“Very good girls” it’s Paolo. “You have both done very well, no Harry?”

“Very well” she hears Harry say. She looks up at him, he’s smiling at her. Her heart melts just a little. He’s pleased with her, they are both pleased with her.

“Girls” it’s Paolo again. “You will wait in Federica’s room. We have some more planned. We will call you out soon.”

“And no cumming girls.” It’s Harry.

“Yes sir” she hears Federica say. She nods.

“Yes Harry” she says. She feels Federica take her hand, and she goes with her back to her room.
Old 07-31-2020, 01:11 PM   #20
Whispering Dom

Part 19

Federica closes the door behind them, and then walks over to Taylor.

“You are Ok Taylor?” she asks. She nods, still feeling a little dazed from her edge.

“Yes, I’m fine thank you” she says. She looks at Federica. “I’m sorry… About the whipping, I hope I didn’t hurt you…” Federica laughs.

“No Taylor. I like being whipped very much.” She smiles at her. “I like some pain, it makes the orgasms very good. You don’t like?”

“I… Yes… I suppose so, a bit.” She blushes. “Harry whips me and spanks me sometimes.”

“And I think you like edging, no?” Taylor shakes her head.

“Oh no. It’s so frustrating. I like to cum…” She blushes again, sees Federica giggle.

“But the edge makes your orgasm… Oh, how you say… Like a volcano! No?” and she laughs quietly. And of course, Taylor knows it’s true. When she’d first started as Harry’s sub she had hated edging, but Harry had used it as a tool to heighten her arousal, and in the process had given her some of the strongest orgasms she can remember.

Federica points to the bed. “Come, we can sit, be comfortable.” Taylor walks to the bed, and sits on it. She pulls her legs up and leans against the wall. Federica sits again, cross legged, and Taylor feels her face flush at the openness. Her pussy is completely exposed, yet she seems totally unconcerned.

“I think our Doms were very precise in what they did with us” Federica says with a smile. “They know what makes us aroused and want us very excited for the next session. Your Harry is a good Dom I think.” She smiles at Taylor.

“I suppose so” Taylor replies. “What do you think the next session will be?”

“I don’t know” she shrugs, “but I think we will cum!” Federica says. “I hope so, anyway…” She sees Taylor’s look of shock at the statement and smiles. “You don’t want to cum Taylor?” Taylor blushes deep red.

“No… I mean yes…” She’s flustered at this open talk of cumming. She looks at Federica. Finally she smiles shyly. “Yes. I want to cum very much.” Federica smiles at her.

“Me also” she says with a smile. She points at her exposed pussy. “She is crying for it” and she giggles as Taylor blushes again.

There’s a gentle silence for a while. Taylor likes Federica, she’s really been nice with her, taken care of her, and despite her anxiety, she realizes she’s been enjoying this experience. Just like Harry had said she would. She remembers how the thought of being naked in front of others had been so scary, yet after her initial terror when they’d been told to take their dresses off she’d forgotten about it, lost in the play, and now she’s sitting here naked with Federica, and it feels fine. She sighs inwardly, maybe she does have a bit of an exhibitionist streak after all.

Although she’d never have imagined it, she isn’t minding playing with another girl. Yes, she’d prefer to be playing with Harry, for it to be his hands masturbating her, edging her, but Federica is nice, pretty, and clearly experienced and doesn’t seem to be making a thing of it. She’s kind of glad that Federica had told her she was straight, liked guys, but in any case she realizes they are just being used as objects by their Doms, objects used to pleasure each other, and she’s surprised to find that the idea of that turns her on. She hears Federica speak.

“You don’t call your Dom ‘Sir’ Taylor?” She looks up, shakes her head. Harry has never even suggested it, and she’s never felt the need. She knows she’s his submissive, doesn’t need words to make it so. And she knows Harry knows it too. Still, she wonders if maybe they might be doing it wrong since Federica is mentioning it.

“No” she says quietly. “I call him Harry, and he calls me Taylor.” She looks at Federica. “When he’s not being my Dom, he’ll call me Tay…” She pauses. “I used to hate it, he’s the only person who ever called me that, but… Now I like it when he calls me that.” She sees Federica smile.

“That’s nice Taylor. He likes you very much I think…” She looks at Taylor. “It is in his eyes.” Taylor blushes again. “It’s good Taylor. I know that Paolo feels that way about me also. He is just maybe, how you say, more traditional… He likes that I call him ’Sir' when we play. It’s Ok. I like it too.” She smiles.

Again there’s a silence between them. It’s not uncomfortable. Taylor glances at Federica. She’s really very pretty, sitting there so exposed, yet seemingly so comfortable. It’s so strange to think that just a short while ago she was whipping her naked bottom, and that this girl was pleasuring her at the command of their Doms, and now they are just sitting quietly together.

She guesses that the next session will involve them cumming. Harry had told her that she would, and she’d been terrified about it. But now she thinks it will be Ok. Federica had almost made her cum already, and she reckons cumming with her, if that’s what is in store won’t be bad. Her orgasms will still be for Harry, they always are and always will be, but she reckons having them with Federica will be Ok.

Suddenly the door opens. She looks round, expecting to see Paolo, but it’s Harry.

“Come back in now girls. We are ready for you.” And then he is gone again. She looks at Federica, who smiles at her. Strangely, she feels more confident now, especially since it was her Dom who had come in to summon them back. She feels a twinge of excitement at the prospect of their next session starting. She gets up off the bed and looks down at Federica, still sitting cross legged, and with a smile holds out her hand.

“Come Federica…” she says with a smile. “It’s time for us to go back in.” Federica gives her a big, warm smile, takes her hand as she climbs off the bed, and the two naked girls walk back out to the playroom.
Old 08-04-2020, 12:52 PM   #21
Whispering Dom

Part 20

The two men are standing now, in the middle of the room. The room is darker than it had been previously, lit primarily by a streak of light from the open doorway, crossing where the two men are standing. Outside this shaft of light everything dissolves to darkness. Taylor and Federica walk through the gloom, hand in hand towards them, then stop and both lower their eyes submissively. Harry speaks.

“Come here Taylor.” She lets go of Federica’s hand, and walks to Harry, entering the shaft of light. She sees that the rope she had seen hanging from the ceiling is now at chest height, and she inhales when she sees handcuffs attached to the end. She walks to Harry and stands in front of him. Harry takes her hands, lifts them, and snaps the cuffs gently around her wrists. She sees there are two pairs, not one.

“Federica, come” it is Paolo. Moments later, Federica is standing in front of Taylor, facing her, very close as Paolo lifts her hands and snaps the second set of cuffs closed around them. Both Doms retreat into the darkness, leaving the two girls standing alone.

Taylor is breathing hard. Not fear she realizes, but arousal. Federica is smiling at her, her cheeks flushed, and Taylor guesses she is very aroused too. She smiles weakly at her new playmate. As they look at each other, they see and then feel the rope start to lift. They lift their arms together, and soon they are hoisted above their heads, stretching upwards. Taylor’s feet are still flat on the ground, just, but she looks down and sees that Federica, slightly shorter than her has had to go up on tip toes. She looks into her face and sees her smiling still. As they try to balance with their arms lifted high above their heads they move, swaying slightly. Taylor feels Federica’s breasts brush against her own, their nipples gently brushing each other, she lets out a quiet moan.

“Are you Ok Taylor?” Federica whispers. Taylor gulps, but nods her head.

“What do you think is going to happen?” she asks, also in a whisper. “Have you done this before?” Federica shakes her head.

“Not this exactly, no…” Federica whispers back. Again their breasts brush lightly against each other. She hears Federica gasp quietly, can feel her own nipples, so erect, and sees that Federica’s small pink nipples have darkened, clearly erect also.

She hasn’t noticed the men moving quietly around, and suddenly Paolo is there. She watches as she sees him gently flick Federica’s nipples, and then attach a nipple clamp to each one. Federica sighs with pleasure. Then, to her dismay, Paolo is gently rubbing her nipples. She gasps with surprise, then gasps louder as she feels him attach clamps to her nipples. She looks down and sees the clamps are attached by thin chains, just like the ones Harry had used on her back in their playroom. But now, the chains don’t run between her own breasts, but run from her breasts to Federica’s. She swallows hard.

Suddenly Harry is beside them. She feels his hand between her legs, her eyes open wide, and she feels him rub her gently. Instinctively she spreads her legs, causing her to sway slightly, she feels her hip bump Federica’s, and then feels the nipple clamp pull on her nipples as she moves unconsciously back. She’s already aroused, and when Harry feels the wetness he stops, and she feels something pushed inside her. She looks down, it seems like he’s put the end of a long dildo into her. She looks up at Federica in time to see her spasm, then looks down and sees Harry’s hand between the other girl’s legs.

It’s almost too much for her, seeing her Dom’s hand between another girl’s legs. She shakes her head sadly, how could this be happening. Then she stops. They are both objects, Harry is just preparing them. And indeed, by the time this thought has registered Harry’s hands are back out from between Federica’s legs, also spread wider now, and she sees they are joined not only by the nipple clamps, but by what was obviously a double ended dildo. She gulps and sees Federica smile.

Taylor hangs there, breathing hard, both arousal, and also just a little fear. Federica seems calm, and her blue eyes are staring into Taylor’s eyes, willing her to be calm. Slowly she gets her breathing under control. The two girls are hanging just inches from each other, their bodies occasionally brushing against each other as they try to balance. Taylor can feel her nipples burning from the pressure of the clamps, and her pussy filled by the dildo inside her. She knows Federica must be feeling the same sensations. She can feel Federica’s breath on her face, is vaguely aware of the two men, still moving around them in the darkness.

She sees Paolo materialize behind Federica. She can see his hand is stroking her gently on the back, down to her bottom. Suddenly she sees his other hand appear, swinging back, sees something in the hand, and then hears a loud slap and feels Federica jerk, and as she does she feels her nipples pulled, and a jolt to her pussy as the clamps and dildo joining them move with the other girl. Federica had closed her eyes when she had been paddled, but opens them again now, looks at Taylor, and Taylor sees her smile.

Her eyes had opened wide when she’d seen Federica paddled, and she swallows hard. She’s watching Paolo, still standing behind his sub, waits for him to strike her again. It takes her completely by surprise when she hears another loud slap, but this time it’s her bottom that feels a searing pain, and her body that jerks, pushing and pulling the dildo and clamps that connect them. She’d had no idea Harry had come up behind her. And as well as the pain, this time she feels a distinct pleasure between her legs as the dildo moves in and out of her and she moans.

She hardly has time to think when she sees Paolo’s hand sweeping back again and again she hears the slap, sees Federica jerk, and again feels the clamps on her nipples and the dildo inside her moving. Both girls moan with pleasure, Taylor’s moan cut off when Harry paddles her again.

The spanks are coming constantly, one girl then the other. The girls are swinging around slightly from the impacts, thrown off balance, and the clamps are pulling at their nipples, and the dildo sliding in and out of them. Each time they swing, trying to balance their bodies are touching, just lightly, sometimes their breasts, sometimes their hips, sometimes their legs. Taylor can feel her butt cheeks radiating heat, but the pain of that and her clamped nipples is countered by the pleasure growing between her legs. She can feel Federica’s breath hot on her face, and knows that she too is feeling the same pain and pleasure.

It’s almost as if they are fucking each other, but they are not, it’s the spanking that is initiating the thrusting. But nonetheless, their movements are constantly moving the dildo inside them both. Taylor hears a loud moan, looks at Federica, then realizes it was she who moaned. She’s going to cum she realizes. This is how the Doms are going to make their subs climax. She’s panting. She looks at Federica again, and can see that she also must be close, her pale cheeks flushed pink with pleasure.

Harry steps slowly back, and sees Paolo do the same. The two girls are swaying now, their spanking has done the job, lit the fire, but now they will finish themselves. Together. He watches as both girls slowly thrust their hips into the dildo, pleasuring themselves and each other. It’s incredibly erotic, better even than he’d imagined it would be. He sees Paolo smiling, his eyes also fixed on the two girls. It’s impossible to look at only one of them, they are intertwined, have started to reach out with their legs to pull the other one closer. He’s pretty sure they don’t realize they are doing it. Both girls look stunning in their highly aroused state. He smiles happily, it really looks as though Taylor is enjoying this. Only at the back of his mind does he wish he were somehow participating. Still, he’ll get to cum himself at some point…

She realizes that she’s spread her legs wider, has put her foot out, trying to clamp it behind Federica’s leg, trying to pull her closer, to feel more of the movement of the dildo sliding in and out of her, and she knows that she’s also gently thrusting her hips. She feels a tiny moment of embarrassment, but then sees that Federica is also slowly moving her hips, her legs spread wider also, fucking the dildo. She knows that with each thrust they are not only pleasuring themselves, but each other also.

From out of nowhere comes the recollection of Harry in their playroom. She had been put into almost this exact position, she had thought he had been punishing her, but she realizes now that he was preparing for this. She feels a moment of glowing pride that it’s her Dom who came up with this. Her thoughts are cut off as she hears Federica cry out, she looks at her, sees her close her eyes as she spasms hard, her body trembles, then jerks and she cums, and as she does, the jerking of her body causes the dildo inside Taylor to push hard into her, and she too feels her climax break and she too cries out.

The two girls hang there, exhausted. Their bodies swaying gently now, still connected by the clamps and the dildo, the latter still moving gently inside them causing little aftershocks of pleasure. Taylor can feel sweat dripping off her, she sees Federica looking at her, a smile on her face. She smiles weakly back. Suddenly the men are there again, the clamps are quickly removed from their nipples, the dildo pulled out, and then their arms are dropping, and the cuffs are released.

Taylor stands there, trembling, then Paolo has whispered something to Federica, and Federica has taken her hand again and is leading her back to her room. She wants Harry, wants to be with him, but she doesn’t resist. She’s spent. They go into the room, and Federica closes the door quietly. Taylor just stands there, numb, then Federica has taken her hand again and led her to the bed. Gently she turns Taylor around, sits her down, then lifts her legs up so she’s laying on the bed. Still Taylor doesn’t resist, and says nothing as Federica lays down beside her. She feels the other girls hand slip over her, stroke her back gently, sees her face come towards her and feels a soft kiss on her lips.

She closes her eyes. She did it, Harry will be so pleased. And not only that, it was amazing. She sighs softly and smiles. She opens her eyes, sees Federica’s face close to hers, the other girl still smiling. She smiles also, tiredly leans towards her and returns the kiss. How could she not want to kiss this person with whom she has just shared such an amazing climax. She’s exhausted, feels her eyes getting heavy, and soon she is asleep.
Old 08-07-2020, 11:12 AM   #22
Whispering Dom

Part 21

She wakes. She doesn’t know how long she slept. Federica is no longer laying next to her, but has got up and is doing something over by a chest of drawers, still naked. Post climax she feels a short stab of embarrassment, but then she sees Federica turn to her, sees her smile, and cannot help but smile back.

“How long did I sleep?” she asks.

“Not long” Federica replies. “Harry came in, but he didn’t want to wake you. He said he would come back soon.” She feels a stab of disappointment that she had missed Harry. She wants him very badly now. She cannot deny she really likes the other girl, and they have certainly shared some very intimate experiences together. But she wants her Dom. No, she thinks, she needs him. “You are Ok Taylor?” Federica asks. She nods her head. Yes, she’s Ok. More than Ok she realizes, and she cannot wait to tell Harry.

Just then the door to Federica’s room opens and Harry walks in. He smiles when he sees Taylor awake. He walks to the bed, holds his hand out, and Taylor takes it as she gets up. She stands in front of him, still naked, then goes to him, putting her arms around him, holding him tight, laying her head against his chest.

“Are you Ok Tay” he asks quietly, his hand gently stroking her hair and her back. She nods her head, still pressed to his chest. She feels him kiss her head. She slowly pulls away from him, looking into his eyes, smiling. She sees him smile back at her. “Good” he says quietly. “We’re going to go soon.” She looks up at him and nods.

“Ok Harry.” Suddenly she hears a voice.

“Excuse me please, Sir…” She looks around, in her happiness at seeing Harry she had forgotten they weren’t alone. She sees Federica, still naked standing demurely, her eyes lowered in submission.

“Yes Federica” Harry says gently. “What is it?”

“May I say goodbye to Taylor please Sir?” the other girl says quietly. “I have enjoyed meeting her very much.”

“Of course you can Federica, I’m sorry, I should have thought…” Federica looks up at them and approaches, Harry steps back. “Oh, and Federica.” She stops and looks at Harry.

“Yes Sir?” she says.

“You don’t need to call me Sir Federica.” he says. “You may call me Harry from now on.”

“Thank you Sir.” she blushes. “I’m sorry, thank you Harry.” She walks over to Taylor and takes her hands. She looks at her, smiling. “It was really nice to meet you Taylor” she says quietly, “and I enjoyed our play very much.” She pauses, and Taylor can feel her face flushing, but she smiles back at the other girl. She cannot deny that she enjoyed their play too. “I hope that one day we will have the chance to play again, perhaps if our Doms wish it…” Taylor looks at her and nods gently.

Then Federica has moved forward, put her arms around her and is giving her a big hug. She’s surprised for a moment, but only for a moment, and then she too puts her arms around the other girl and squeezes her tightly. They stand like that for a long while.

Finally Federica breaks away. She looks up and Taylor sees her big warm smile, and smiles back.

“I should go to Paolo” she says quietly. She looks again at Harry. “It was very nice meeting you also Harry. Thank you very much.” And with that, she walks naked from the room, away to her Dom.

Taylor looks back at Harry, sees his eyes fixed on her. She feels a surge of happiness. Despite the fact that there had been another naked girl in the room, he’s looking at her.

“I brought your dress back in Tay” he says. “Put it on and we can get going.” She looks around, sees her dress on the end of the bed. She picks it up, looks at it, then looks at Harry. Honestly, she just wants to be naked with him, but of course she’ll have to put it on to get back to their hotel. She lifts it up and slips it over her head. She sees her shoes on the floor by the bed and slips them on too.

“I’m ready” she says with a smile, holding out her hand.

They walk back out of the now deserted playroom, back through the house. Harry seems to know the way. As she has done since she’s arrived in Venice Taylor feels completely lost. They come to a doorway.

“Wait here a moment Tay” he says. “I won’t be long.” and he goes in. Taylor can hear him talking, hears Paolo’s voice also. She cannot quite make out what they are saying, but it sounds very friendly. Then Harry appears again, followed by Paolo. Paolo looks at her, he has a big smile on his face.

“Taylor” he says warmly. “I hope you had a good time here with us as our guest.” She blushes, but nods and lowers her eyes. “I know Federica enjoyed meeting you very much, and of course, so did I.” She looks up at him.

“Thank you Paolo.” she says. She wonders whether she should have called him Sir, but he seems perfectly satisfied with Paolo, and beams at her. “It was lovely meeting you both.” She pauses, then shyly adds. “I’m very happy that Harry arranged this with you.” She sees him nod his head.

“Maybe ‘Arry and I will arrange another meeting” he says. He looks at her. “Maybe in America?” He pauses, looks at Harry. “I’m sure Federica would enjoy visiting the USA!” Harry smiles and nods. “ ’Arry” he says. “May I give Taylor a parting hug?” he asks. She sees Harry smile and nod.

“Of course Paolo” he says, and Paolo takes her in a big bear hug, holds her for a moment, then steps away. She watches as he looks at Harry, then gives him a big hug too, and sees Harry return it. Then he is leading them to the door, and they are back out in the alleyways of Venice.

Again Harry leads the way, glancing only occasionally at his phone. They walk in silence. Back out in the real world, even one as magical as Venice, Taylor is struggling to believe that what she knows just happened really did. It seems unreal. She’s not sure what time it is. How long was she in there, naked? No idea.

They arrive back at their hotel and climb the steps to their room. Inside, Harry turns to her, and finally speaks.

“Are you feeling Ok Tay?” he asks gently. He’s looking at her hard, but she really does, and she gives him a smile, nods her head.

“Yes Harry. I am, really. I promise.” Because she is. She’s had an amazing experience, and now she’s with her Dom, and it’s so obvious he cares for her, seems to be worried about her. He looks at her for a long while, and finally his face relaxes, he smiles at her.

“Good” he says. “I just wanted to be sure.” He walks to her and gives her a gentle kiss on the mouth. “Are you hungry? Want to go out and get something to eat?” But actually she’s not. She feels great just as she is, happy to just be here with Harry. She shakes her head.

“Not really Harry. I’m fine.” He looks at her.

“Ok Taylor. Why don’t you go and take a shower, freshen up, and then we’ll just go out and have a drink or something. Ok?” Secretly she’s disappointed, would be happy just to stay in their room alone with him. But she’s pretty sure that’s an order, so she smiles, and nods her head. He stands watching her. She knows she’s expected to strip and then go to the bathroom, so she kicks off her shoes, and looking the whole while at Harry she slowly drops the straps of her dress from her shoulders, pauses just a moment, then pulls the dress down, exposing her breasts, then further to her waist, and then pushing it down, letting it fall around her ankles, and then stepping out of it.

She pauses for a moment, letting her Dom look at her, enjoying, as she always does, being naked for him, then, with a demur smile, and lowering her eyes, she turns and walks to the bathroom.

Harry watches as she walks to the bathroom. Just like yesterday, he needs to cum now. Watching Taylor, and also Federica, he cannot deny that she is an incredibly sexy girl, he needs his release. He’d almost been jealous watching Federica, naked, masturbating Taylor, but it had been beautifully erotic, and he’d been very impressed with just how close Federica had managed to get her.

And then watching the two of them climax together… How they’d started to grind their hips into the double ended dildo, pleasuring themselves and each other. Quite wonderful. He can hear the shower running. He starts to strip off his clothes. He’ll give her a minute or two to wash…
Old 08-10-2020, 11:58 AM   #23
Whispering Dom

Part 22

She lets the water wash over her, dips her head under the shower, soaking herself. Slowly she soaps herself all over, it feels good, relaxing, refreshing. She has no bad memories to wash away, this shower is just a lovely ending to an already incredible day.

Suddenly the shower curtain is pulled back. She jumps with a start and instinctively covers herself with her hands. She hadn’t heard the door to the bathroom open… She sees it’s Harry, and she relaxes and lets her arms drop to her sides. She looks at him. He’s naked, hard. Of course, she thinks, she’s just been thinking about herself as usual, but poor Harry has spent the day with her, watching her - and Federica - pleasuring her, seeing her pleasured, seeing her cum, of course he’s hard, of course he must want to cum, just as he had yesterday. She should have thought of that before, but she’s so used to him using her, telling her what to do and when. She smiles at him, holds out her hand, beckoning him to join her.

He steps into the shower with her, the water splashing over him. He never takes his eyes off her, his gaze intense. Then he grabs her by the shoulders, pulls her to him and kisses her hard, his tongue urgently probing her mouth. She puts her arms round him, pulls him to her and returns the kiss. They embrace for minutes, she’s closed her eyes with the pleasure of being held in his arms, her body pressed up against his. She can feel his hardon poking against her skin. Finally they break the kiss. Harry looks at her, water streaming down his face.

“God you’re so gorgeous Tay…” he’s breathing heavily. She feels herself melt at his words, and more at his obvious passion. “You were so beautiful today…” again he pauses, he laughs quietly. “What am I talking about, you’re always beautiful. Always.” He kisses her again, then steps back slightly to look at her. She looks at him, blushing at his so obvious passion and arousal. He’s not asked, but she knows what she wants to do…

“Harry?” she says quietly. He looks at her questioningly. “I want to…” she hesitates. “Please may I…” she looks at him. She swallows. “Let me make you cum Harry… please?” She sees him smile gently at her He leans forward and kisses her again, gently this time, then pulls away.

“Yes Tay, I think you should.” She thinks she sees him blush. “I think I definitely need that.” And he gives a short laugh. She reaches down and cups his balls. He spasms lightly at her touch, closes his eyes for a moment, then opens them again to look at her. She plays with them, caressing them lightly with ends of her fingers. She’s pretty sure that she could make him orgasm in no time at all, but she wants him to enjoy this, she’s had so much pleasure today, she wants her Dom to enjoy his release. She hears him moan, and she smiles at him.

Slowly she runs her fingers up his cock. It twitches, and she can see he’s trembling slightly. She toys with it, running her fingers all over and around it, back down to his balls. She hears him sigh quietly. She looks at his face, sees the pleasure obvious in his expression. She knows he wants to cum, and she can’t wait to see it, but she also wants to take her time. She’s getting turned on herself now, despite the intensity of her sex earlier, but still, she wants this to be for him, wants her hands to slowly bring him his release. This isn’t for her, it’s for him…

She grabs the soap, and rubs it in her hands, getting them soapy then puts it back down and gently slides her now slippery hands over him. She feels his body jerk. Slowly she rubs her soapy hands over him, back down to his balls, pushing her hand deep between his legs, sliding a finger up between his butt cheeks and caressing his asshole. She hears him moan, and raises her eyes to his face, smiling. God, she could do this for ever, pleasure her Dom, but again she knows he wants to cum, needs to cum, she can see it in his eyes, hear it in his moans.

Almost reluctantly, she returns her hands to his cock and starts to masturbate him, her eyes gazing at her hands sliding slowly over him. She can feel her own arousal a deep throbbing through her whole body, but it’s arousal wanting to see him climax, not climax herself. Her hands speed up, she drops one hand down to caress his balls as her other moves up and down him. He’s twitching and his breathing is hard and fast. So is hers. She’s stroking him fast now, she wants it, wants his climax, her eyes fixed on his cock.

He cums. Ribbons of semen spurting from him, onto her. She cries out with pleasure, her own body jerks as if hit by an electric shock. She keeps stroking him, another spurt, and she moans quietly. He’s panting, gasping for breath as she slowly, reluctantly lets her stroking slow, and eventually stop. She steps close to him, wraps her arms around him, presses herself against him, whispers his name in his ear. She holds him for minutes. Finally they step apart, he’s looking at her, smiling now. She’s smiling too, what better way to finish the already incredible day she’s had. They wash themselves off, alternatively letting their hands wipe each other and themselves, and finally Harry turns off the water, and they step out of the shower. Tenderly he wraps her in a towel, then takes one for himself and they dry themselves off. She hopes maybe they can just stay in the room now, like this, naked.

“Get dressed now Tay.” she sighs quietly, it’s not to be. But she’s with him, it’s Ok. She nods. “I’m going to take you somewhere special.”

Dressed again in her dress, but with panties this time, she walks with Harry in the twilight along the promenade. He’d told her not to wear a bra, and she’s enjoying the feeling of her nipples being brushed by the light fabric of the dress. It’s early evening, still warm, and there are many people walking around. They walk slowly along the waterfront, she gazes out over the water.

“That’s the Church of San Giorgio Maggiore.” She looks at him puzzled. He points at a large building across the water. “Lots of churches here in Venice. We can go there tomorrow if you want, there are lots of beautiful paintings in there.” He smiles. “We might as well do some sightseeing while we’re here…”

“Are we doing another session with Paolo and Federica tomorrow?” Harry shakes his head.

“No. Paolo has to go out of town for the day, and I gather Federica is working.”

“Oh. Ok.” she pauses, looking out across the water. “Is that all Venice?” she asks pointing at where the church is.

“Yes, also the island next to it, that’s Giudecca…” She stops and looks, remembering that Federica had told her she had an apartment there. Does Harry know that? Is that why he knows about it? Did he not show obvious interest in Federica because… No, she thinks, stop it. But she’s so pretty, surely he’d at least have wanted to look at her naked… NO! She shouts at herself, stop this, how can she doubt that Harry is devoted to her? She looks round at Harry. He’s staring at her.

“Is everything Ok Tay?” She takes a breath.

“Yes, sorry Harry.” she pauses for a beat. “Did you know that Federica lives there?” She can feel her heart beating. She looks at him.

“Where?” he asks. She can see it’s a genuine question.

“On that island, the one you just mentioned.” Harry shrugs.

“On Giudecca? She does? How do you know that?” He’s looking at her.

“She told me earlier… While we were in her little room.” Harry laughs.

“Really? I thought she lived there with Paolo.” He laughs again. “Oh well, you learn something new every day.” She’s looking at his face. Is he trying to cover something up? But he seems to genuinely be surprised. She breathes again. She knows him well enough to know he’s not lying. Silently she reprimands herself for her paranoia. She tries to smile at him.

“Come on” he says. “Let’s go and get a drink.” He turns away and starts to walk again, she’s about to follow when suddenly he stops, turns and looks at her. “Tay?” he says.

“What Harry” she says quietly.

“Did you want to have another session with Paolo? And Federica?” She blushes. She swallows and nods.

“I wouldn’t mind Harry. After all my worries, it was actually really good…” Harry keeps looking at her. Finally he nods.

“Ok. I wasn’t sure. I know you’ve said you are Ok, but I didn’t want you to feel you had to unless it was something you really wanted.” He pauses. “Well, I know that Paolo would love to do another session some time, and it seems like Federica liked you…” Again he pauses. “Well, I don’t know when it’ll be, we are leaving the day after tomorrow…” He looks like he’s thinking. “But maybe one day… Paolo did say to me he’d like to come to the US, and maybe Federica will also. I’ll talk to him.”
Old 08-10-2020, 11:01 PM   #24
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Now THAT was erotic! I loved it. Keep it cumming.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 08-13-2020, 12:08 PM   #25
Whispering Dom

Part 23

“This is Harry’s Bar” he says with a laugh. They are standing outside a building by the water. “I guess that means it’s my bar heh.” He smiles at her, pleased with his joke. She looks at him. That was sweet, she thinks, and seeing him smile just makes her melt. “Come on, let’s get a drink.”

They walk in. It’s really quite small. And crowded. Harry looks around, then beckons her to follow him. Another couple have just got up from one of the few tables, and they go over to take it. Harry tells her to sit, then goes to the bar to get drinks. She sits and looks around. No idea why he thinks this place is particularly special, but then it’s quite nice, if a little noisy.

He comes back with drinks, and sits down next to her. He looks at her, smiles, and they chink glasses. She takes a sip of her drink, it’s slightly fizzy and sweet.

“What is this Harry?” she asks.

“It’s a Bellini” he says. “It’s peach and Prosecco. Do you like it?” She nods. “It was invented here. I thought you should try one.” He smiles at her. They sit for a while in silence. He turns his head to her, leans in to talk above the hubbub of the bar.

“If it’s something you really want to do again, then I guess we can…” he’s still talking about shared sessions. “I don’t mind” he says. It looks like he’s thinking hard. He looks at her again. “Listen Tay. Like I said, I don’t mind, but bear in mind that Paolo and Federica are hardly local. And if I tried to find another couple I have to be sure you would like them, feel comfortable, not be asking for things we’re not into.” He pauses. “And anyway Tay, you’re my sub, you know how much you mean to me. I’m not going to let just anybody get their hands, or even their eyes on you.” She sees him blush slightly. “It’s not that I’m jealous, or don’t want you to have great experiences. Of course I do. But still…” She looks at him.

She melts just a little more. After all, when all is said and done It was all for her pleasure. And what really does he get out of it? He gets jerked off in the shower after the fact. He never got to touch Federica, well hardly. She wants to cry. He gives her so much, yet she always seems to want more, to need more. No wonder she worries he’ll get tired of her. She’d get tired of her! She bites her lip to stop herself getting emotional. She takes a gulp of her drink, then puts it on the table and looks at him. She takes a deep breath.

“It’s Ok Harry. If it happens it happens. I did enjoy it, yes” she pauses. “But the reason I most wanted to enjoy it was to please you. I know you work really hard at finding ways to please me.” She looks into his eyes. “I know it, and I’m sorry if it seems I take it for granted, I don’t mean to, and I’m going to try and get better at showing you how much I appreciate you.” He’s shaking his head, but she puts a finger across his lips, as he has done so many times to her. She doesn’t want him to speak.

“You’re my Dom Harry” she says quietly. “You’re the only Dom I want. Please believe that. You Harry are the only person I need to have touching me, nobody else, I really hope you know that.” He’s smiling at her, nodding his head gently. “Harry, I…” her voice tails off. She knows what she wants to say to him, her heart is aching to say it, but she daren’t, she is too scared of breaking everything. He’s still looking at her.

“You what Tay?” he says quietly. She flushes deep red. Oh fuck… She sucks in a breath, her mind working frantically.

“Harry, I want you to be my Dom” she pauses. He nods. “Forever Harry. Promise me you will be.” She sees him smile.

“I promise Tay” he says. “You don’t have to worry.”

They sit in silence for a while, sipping their drinks and watching the people. She’s calming down now, crisis averted, and she has a feeling Harry knows what she’s saying anyway. And he hasn’t run away from her. And she realizes also, that in fact that’s exactly what she does want. Him to be her Dom, forever. She thinks about Michelle and Tom. She hopes she’s dumped him by now. She thinks of Paolo and Federica, she can tell from how they are together just how devoted they are to each other. Then she remembers Federica’s question about whether she calls Harry ‘Sir’.

“Harry?” He looks at her.

“Yes Tay?”

“Should I call you ‘Sir’? I mean you are my Dom…” He laughs.

“Do you want to Taylor?” he asks, still chuckling. She shrugs.

“Not particularly. I just wondered whether perhaps we’re not doing it right…” her voice tails off. Harry has stopped laughing.

“You’re not serious?” He’s looking at her, his mouth open. She shrugs again. “Taylor!” He says her name sharply. She looks at him, scared for a moment. He laughs again. “Sorry” he says softly seeing her expression. “We’re doing it exactly right. Exactly the right way for us.” He pauses. “There is no one right way, everyone is different. You want to be my sub, don’t you?” She nods. “Do you believe I want to be your Dom - and only your Dom?” He’s looking right into her eyes. She lowers her face, but nods. She feels his hand cup her chin, lets him lift her back up, he’s looking at her, smiling. “Stop worrying about everything Tay. You’re mine and always will be. It’s what I want, and I know it’s what you want too.” She smiles weakly at him.

“Come on” he says. “Drink up, let’s go back. I’m sure my girl is tired after her day.” He smiles at her and strokes her cheek as she blushes. She finishes her drink, and then follows as Harry stands up and heads for the door.

They walk slowly in silence back towards the hotel. She’s thinking about the day, then she remembers the thought she’d had just before she came. She’d sort of thought that maybe Paolo had been the main driver behind what they had done, assumed that he was the more experienced Dominant, and she guesses that’s why she’d asked the question she had just asked and had worried that they weren’t really doing things right. But then she remembered that their second session today was very similar to what Harry had done with her not so long ago back home.

“Harry?” He looks at her.

“What Tay?”

“The second session we did today…” She’s kind of embarrassed and perhaps nervous, hoping the answer will be what she thinks.

“Yes Tay?” She swallows hard.

“Was what we did your idea, or Paolo’s?” She sees him looking at her.

“Why? Is it important who’s idea it was?” he asks. She doesn’t really want to tell him how important she thinks it might be.

“No… I guess not.” She looks at him. “I suppose I was just wondering…” He’s looking hard at her. Finally he speaks.

“It was a joint idea” he says. “Tying you both up like that was mine as was the dildo and the spanking, but Paolo suggested the clamps…” he pauses. “Apparently Federica rather enjoys pain…” He’s looking at her again. “And what we did earlier was definitely both of our ideas. We both wanted it that our subs would be excited and turned on by doing something that we knew you would enjoy.” She’s looking at him, smiling.

“Well” she says. “I think it’s fair to say that you both did a good job.” and she blushes. And beneath that, she’s glowing with pride for her Dom. She hears Harry chuckle quietly.

“Yes” he says. “From what I could see, my girl definitely enjoyed herself…” She looks at him. His girl. Not Federica, not both girls. His girl. She couldn’t be happier.

Back in the room, she sits on the side of the bed. She’s tired, but not ready for sleep just yet, she’s just enjoying being with Harry. She kicks off her shoes, gets up onto the bed and sits back on the pillows watching him. He has gone to the window, is looking out over the water, seemingly lost in thought. She doesn’t mind, she’s with him.
Old 08-18-2020, 12:05 PM   #26
Whispering Dom

Part 24

Harry looks out over the water. It’s been quite a day. He’d never admit it to Taylor, but he had been a little apprehensive too. He’d been chatting with Paolo for a while, but still, to fly half way around the world for this… Still, he had wanted to give her something new. He knows he can’t always keep coming up with new stuff for her, but he knows she has such a deep submissive need, and he doesn’t want her to get bored. It’s not that he thinks she’ll find someone else. Not at all, he knows she’s devoted to him, as he is to her. But still, he always wants her to know that he’s there for her, thinking about her, caring for her… She needs that attention.

He smiles as he remembers her in the bar, telling him she wanted him to be her Dom forever. Well, of course he wants that too. Maybe it really is time to let her move in with him… There’s no reason they should get bored with each other. And if they were really worried, she could keep her apartment if they ended up wanting time apart. He guesses that’s what Paolo and Federica do, because despite what she had told Taylor, he knew from Paolo that Federica was with him most of the time. In fact, he hadn’t even known she’d had her own place until Taylor had told him. Yes, he thinks, it would work, and if he admits it himself, he wants her around more…

He turns to look at her. She’s sitting up on the bed, barefooted, looking at him, smiling. She’s so beautiful, so sexy, and now he wants her… Yes, he had watched as she was pleasured and came, that had turned him on hugely, and it was nice that she had jerked him off later, but he wants to make her cum himself, not just see her cum. He wants to feel her body trembling and climaxing to his touch, hear her moans, hear her cry out with pleasure because of him… He goes to his bag, pulls out a pair of handcuffs. He walks to the bed.

She’s watching him all the way, watches as he takes something out of his bag and then cross to the bed. He sits on the edge of the bed, looks at her.

“How are you feeling Tay?” he asks.

“I’m fine Harry. A little sleepy, but I’m having a wonderful time. Thank you for bringing me here…” She smiles at him.

“Take the straps of your dress off your arms Taylor.” She looks at him, her eyes widening slightly, but nods.

“Yes, of course Harry, if that’s what you want” she says. She does it, pulling her arms through the straps, but leaving the dress where it is, still covering her. She knows Harry gives her precise commands, and he hadn’t told her to pull the dress down.

“Now move down, and lie on the bed” he says. She complies, her eyes never leaving him. He has something planned, she doesn’t know what… He leans over her, grasps her wrist and pulls her arm up and back, over her head. She inhales sharply as she feels him clip a handcuff around her wrist. He takes her other hand and repeats. She pulls on her hands, but they are cuffed together, and obviously the cuffs have been looped through something at the top of the bed. She cannot lower her arms. She lays there looking at her Dom.

Harry climbs up onto the bed and straddles her. She wonders what he has in mind. Was his orgasm in the shower not enough, is he going to use her and cum again? Will he fuck her? Or something else? She’s breathing faster, anticipation, not fear, he’s her Dom, can use her however he wishes.

He bends forward and kisses her. She feels his hand stroking her face. He kisses down her neck. She feels the dress being slowly pulled down, feels the fabric slide across her nipples and she sighs as they are uncovered. She sees his head dip down, feels his lips on her nipple, feels him flick it with his tongue, feels it stiffening. Feels him gently suck on it and she moans. His mouth moves to her other breast as she feels the dress pushed down to her waist.

She watches as he moves slowly down her, kissing her skin softly, probing her belly button with his tongue. She writhes in pleasure. She feels him pull the dress down her legs, lifts her head to watch as he pulls it off her feet, and then reach up to grasp her panties, pull them quickly down and off. She lets her head flop back down, she’s naked now, restrained, at the mercy of her Dom.

She feels Harry gently pushing her legs apart, and she spreads them willingly. He’s going to fuck her. She smiles, looking up at the ceiling. She spasms as she feels something gently caressing her clit, looks down and sees Harry’s head down between her legs. She moans as she feels his tongue start to run up and down between her lips. She’s already so very aroused, and her hips buck gently as she spreads her legs wider. She can feel his fingers gently probing between her butt cheeks, stroking her asshole as his tongue continues to pleasure her.

“Ohh Harry…” she sighs out his name. She feels him push his tongue deep into her, she arches her back in pleasure, closes her eyes. She loves how he pleasures her. Now he is lapping again at her clit, and his finger is teasing her asshole, threatening to penetrate. Her body shudders with pleasure. She’s breathing hard. The deep throbbing arousal she had felt when she pleasured him in the shower has returned, but now it’s for her own orgasm. She knows that’s what he wants.

She pushes herself into his face, she cannot stop her hips bucking with pleasure and the cuffs are digging into her wrists as her body jerks. She’s moaning constantly, so close now to orgasm. She opens her eyes, lifts her head to see him between her legs, she’s panting for breath as he pleasures her… And with a cry, she cums, a long, powerful orgasm. She’s gasping for breath as Harry keeps teasing her with his tongue, and her body spasms with little aftershocks.

Slowly Harry lifts himself up and climbs off the bed. She watches him. Will he fuck her now? She sees him quickly strip his clothes off. He’s hard again. She waits for him to climb between her legs again, but he doesn’t. She watches as he climbs over her and lays down next to her. She looks at him, sees him smile. He doesn’t undo the cuffs, just leaves her restrained. He leans over and gently kisses her on the mouth. She can taste herself on him.

“Go to sleep now Taylor.” he says quietly.
Old 08-21-2020, 11:40 AM   #27
Whispering Dom

Part 25

She’s not sure if it’s a dream. She is still restrained, but she feels something touching between her legs. She spreads them instinctively. Fingers urgently caress her, spreading her growing wetness around. She hears herself moan quietly. The fingers speed up their stroking, rubbing her clit. It feels so erotic. She feels a finger probe her, slipping in easily then out to spread her wetness around her already dripping pussy. The fingers start to rub her fast. She can feel her climax growing, very fast, it won’t be long. Her toes curl and her hips buck as she grunts with pleasure and her orgasm breaks. The fingers are gone, she tries to calm her breathing, sucking in lungfuls of air. Eventually she opens her eyes. Harry lays silently beside her. Was it a dream? She shakes her head and drifts back to sleep.

Harry wakes and stretches. He turns his head, sees her lying there, breathing softly, still asleep, hands still cuffed above her head. He vaguely remembers half waking during the night, sensing the naked body lying next to him, wanting it urgently. He remembers turning onto his side, his hand going between her legs, wanting nothing but her climax. He smiles.

Carefully he climbs out of bed. He would like to cum himself, but she looks so peaceful sleeping, he doesn’t want to wake her. There’ll be time for that later. And besides, there’s something he needs to do. He pulls on his clothes, and is about to step out the door when he stops. Quietly he slips back to the bed, looking at his sub he very gently undoes the handcuffs, careful not to wake her. Then he quietly leaves the room.

Taylor wakes. She looks to her side, but the bed is empty. She realizes that her hands are free now. She looks around the room. Where’s Harry? She gets up and walks to the bathroom, but it’s empty. Oh well, he probably went out to get coffee or something. She feels really good, had slept heavily, remembers Harry giving her a wonderful orgasm just before she slept. And did he give her another during the night? She’s not sure. She remembers it, but thinks it may have been a dream. She shrugs, whatever, she had slept very soundly, and now she feels great. Well, since Harry isn’t here, maybe she’ll take a bath.

Harry opens the door to the store and walks inside. It’s small, and there’s an old woman standing behind the counter. He looks at her, smiles and she smiles back. He looks slowly around the store, examining the items on display. Finally his eyes rest on something, he smiles to himself. Perfect, he thinks. He looks up at the woman and points to it. She nods, picks it up and hands it carefully to Harry.

He looks over it, turning it over in his hand. He likes it very much, both how it looks, and what it says. He looks again at the other items on display, but he’s sure this is the thing.

He looks up at the woman, smiles and nods, indicating that he’d like it. She takes it back, puts it in a small box and then takes the credit card that Harry gives her. When the ritual of payment is complete, she hands him back his card and holds out the box for him to take. He takes it and smiles at her.

“Grazie” he says, blushing at his attempt at Italian.

“Prego” she says, smiling back at him. “Now she will belong to you.” she says. Harry stops, looks at her quizzically.

“Pardon?” He says. The woman is looking at him. She gives an almost imperceptible shrug and smiles.

“It is very beautiful. I am sure she will like it very much” she says. Harry looks at her, then nods and smiles.

“Yes. I think so. Thank you.”

“Enjoy Venezia” the woman says with a smile. Again, Harry nods and returns the smile, then turns to the door and heads back to the hotel.

She’s out of the bath, toweling herself dry when she hears the door to their room open. She wraps the towel round her and walks out to find Harry there. He looks at her and smiles.

“Morning Tay” he says. “Sleep well?” She smiles at him and nods. “Feeling good, want to go out and do some sightseeing?” She nods again.

“Yes Harry, if that’s what you’d like to do” she says.

“Wear the dress again Taylor. Same as last night.” he says.

“Panties and no bra?” she asks. He nods at her. She slips on a pair of clean panties, then slips the dress over her head. Again she feels the fabric brush against her nipples. She slips on her shoes, and stands, ready to go out with her Dom.

The day goes better than Taylor had imagined. Well, mostly. She enjoyed seeing the sights, but most of all, she just enjoyed being with Harry. It wasn’t entirely vanilla, after all, her breasts were free inside her light summery dress. Her nipples were constantly hard, being stroked by the material. She wonders if Harry bought the dress for that reason.

After visiting the church Harry had pointed out yesterday, they had got on another Vaporetto and gone out to another island. Harry said it was called the Lido. It was very quiet, they’d walked along a road which ran along the shoreline, big grand hotels on the ocean side side apparently closed for the season, houses on the other. At one point they’d slipped through between two hotels and walked for a while along the deserted beach. She’d taken her shoes off, enjoying the feel of the sand between her toes.

On the way back to the Vaporetto, they’d found one restaurant open, a very basic pizza place, and Harry had suggested lunch. She’d been hungry now, having skipped dinner yesterday, so she’d immediately agreed. They’d gone in, sat down and ordered a pizza. Harry had been looking at her, smiling. Then he’d quietly told her to take off her panties and give them to him. She’d looked around nervously, luckily the place was practically deserted, and she’d quickly slipped them off. Practically naked again… She had sighed, what else should she expect from her Dom.

She’d thought that they’d be going back to the hotel after lunch. Assumed that the panties coming off was a prelude to Harry using her. But in fact they has gone to two other islands… Murano where they had done a short tour of a factory that made glass, and then Burano, a pretty and colorful island. She actually enjoyed both places, but had felt incredibly exposed in just her light summery dress, a feeling not helped by the fact that Harry seemed to take every opportunity he could to slip his hand up her dress and squeeze her bottom when he thought nobody was looking, leaving her flustered and very aroused.

Finally they are back in the hotel, she’s a wet flustered mess.

“Did you enjoy that Tay?” Harry asks, and she glares at him. He laughs. “I think it’s time that dress came off, don’t you Taylor.” She sighs, knowing that is an order, not a request, and while in fact there’s nothing she wants more than to be naked for Harry, she’s so mad at how he had kept putting his hand up her dress in public, she wants to refuse. She wonders what he’d do. I mean she doesn’t think she’s ever refused him in the four years she’s been his sub. She glares at him again, but he just smiles at her, and she realizes she won’t refuse him. She cannot.

She kicks her shoes off, and then slips the dress off her shoulders and pushes it down. She stands naked, looking at him. He walks to her, strokes her cheek tenderly, kisses her softly on the mouth.

“So beautiful” he whispers, as if he’s saying it to himself. She wants him, standing there trembling lightly. She feels his hand slip between her legs, and she almost cums as he starts to rub her. Surely he won’t just make her cum, she thinks. Surely he must need to cum himself after all the teasing he’s been doing. And while she knows that she wants very badly to cum, she realizes she wants him to cum every bit as much. That makes her smile.

Gently he pushes her back towards the bed. She doesn’t resist, and sits down on the edge of the bed, Harry standing above her. She can see his hardon bulging his jeans, and she mewls quietly with desire. She is breathing faster as she sees his hands go to his jeans and undo them. She’s panting as he pulls them down, his cock springing free in front of her eyes. She looks at it, looks up at him.

He’s stroking her hair, and she feels his hands grip her head tightly, she knows what is coming, and she moans happily as Harry pushes himself between her lips. She takes him deep into her mouth, relishing the sensation of her Dom filling her mouth. He starts to thrust in and out, she gags slightly, but it feels so good. She loves having him in her mouth. Then he has pulled out.

“Lie down on the bed Taylor” he says, his voice husky with arousal. She obeys as she sees him lift his shirt off, then pull his jeans and boxers off, dragging his shoes and socks off in the process. Then he is between her legs, and she feels him enter her. It’s urgent, she can feel his need, and she spreads her legs and lifts her hips to give him access. Again she almost cums just feeling him fill her, and then he is fucking her. She’s moaning with pleasure, she can hear his breath coming in pants by her face. She’s not going to be able to hold out long, for all that it had made her mad, Harry’s teasing has left her desperate to cum, and she can feel her climax building.

She looks at him, and sees that he’s also close, his cheeks flushed pink. He lifts his hand up to stroke her face.

“Oh Harry.” she whispers, arousal flooding through her. “Cum… Make me cum…” And she feels him spasm, feels his semen pulsing into her, and she cries out as she climaxes too.

Harry collapses on top of her, and she puts her arms around him.. No matter how angry he makes her, she adores him. She holds him as their breathing slowly subsides from a roar to a whisper. She feels him soften inside her. She’s in a daze, sated, exhausted, Harry rolls off her, and slowly they adjust themselves until they are lying next to each other on the bed.

He turns his face to her, he’s smiling. Slowly he leans in and kisses her on the mouth. She smiles happily and kisses him back.

“Tay…” She looks at him, into his eyes. “I want to tell you something…” She feels her heart skip a beat.

“Yes Harry? What?” He continues to gaze into her eyes. Finally he sighs.

“You know…” Her heart skips another beat, and she smiles and nods, then leans in and kisses him again on the mouth and turns her face away in case he can see her eyes tearing up.

Ah well, Harry thinks. That’s it I guess. She’s just lying there, breathing quietly. Something about this place he reckons. Still she seems Ok, and he’s pretty sure she’s been saying the same thing to him for a while now. He closes his eyes. Just a short sleep before dinner he thinks.

Taylor walks out of the bathroom, showered and dried. They’d actually slept for quite a while, and now she’s starving again. Harry looks up at her, smiling at the sight of her naked body.

“I just talked to Paolo. He told me a good place to go for dinner. Are you hungry tonight?” She nods enthusiastically.

“Yes, very” she says.

“Good, get dressed and we can go.”

“Should I wear the dress again Harry?” she asks.

“Only if you don’t wear panties or a bra” he replies with a grin. She sighs…

“Do you promise not to keep putting your hand up it in public?” she asks plaintively.

“Of course not” he says with a laugh. “I’ll put my hand on my sub any time I choose…” He pauses, looks at her. “That’s not a problem is it Taylor?” She sighs again, shaking her head. There’s no point in arguing. She picks the dress up and lifts it once more over her head.
Old 08-24-2020, 12:39 PM   #28
Whispering Dom

Part 26

The journey to the restaurant involves a couple of Vaporetto rides. They don’t go inside the covered part of the boat, preferring to sit outside taking in the city as it glides past. It’s a warm evening, and when they get there, it’s just starting to get dark. It’s a small restaurant, practically deserted sitting right by the edge of a small canal. In the distance they can see clouds piling into the sky, but where they are the sky is clear. In broken English they establish that they’ll sit at one of the tables outside looking over the water.

Harry orders wine, and the waiter pours them each a glass. The menu is in Italian, no English translation, this is a locals restaurant, obviously. With a bit of sign language and much giggling on Taylor’s part they finally decide on their food, and then the waiter is gone, and they are alone.

“So, did you enjoy this trip Tay?” Harry asks. Serious now. She nods at him.

“So much Harry. Thank you for coming up with it.” He smiles.

“You even enjoyed Murano and Burano?” he asks with a little smile. She gives him her best angry look, but she just cannot be angry with him.

“Yes Harry. Even Murano and Burano… If my Dom makes it a challenge, then I guess I’ll just have to get used to it, won’t I.” She sees him smile, and sitting naked save for her light summery dress she feels a small shiver of arousal.

There’s a short silence. In the distance, Taylor sees little flashes of lightening in the clouds, but there’s no thunder, and where they are the sky is clear and she can see stars.

“So, I talked to Paolo, and he said he has a business trip to the US next year. He said he’d like to maybe come and visit us after it, and he said Federica was very excited about the idea.” He pauses. “Would you like that Tay?” She looks at him.

“I think I would Harry, but only if you’d like it too.” She lowers her eyes. She feels his hand on hers.

“You know I trust you completely Tay, so yes, we can do it. I like Paolo, and I know that you and Federica got on well, so why not.” There’s a short silence.

“Can I ask you something Harry?” He looks at her. “Promise me you won’t be angry…”

“Of course Tay. What is it?” He pauses. “Why should I get angry Tay?” She’s silent, he shakes his head. “Ok Tay. I promise I won’t be angry. What is it you want to ask?” She looks up at him.

“Did you like seeing Federica naked?” Harry laughs quietly.

“Did you like being seen naked Tay?” He looks at her, waiting. She looks down at her hands. He waits, but she doesn’t speak. He smiles at how she’s avoiding the question. It’s sweet, because of course, he knows she gets a buzz from being seen naked, and she knows he knows. He’s known it for a long time, uses it as a tool to increase her arousal, knows that it gives her a rush, and he’s Ok with that. Finally he speaks.

“But to answer your question, of course I did. She’s very pretty, obviously. I’m sure you wouldn’t have believed me if I’d told you I didn’t.” He pauses, looking at her. “But you know Tay, that the only person I really want to see naked is the person sitting across from me right now.” She looks up at him, smiles weakly. “And she’s the only person I’ve seen truly naked. Body, mind and soul. And that’s special.” Again there’s a silence. Not uncomfortable. In the distance a rumble of thunder.

“Thank you Harry” she says. “And I want you to know I’m not jealous.” She looks at him, then casts her eyes down. “I know you want me Harry, you make it very clear in everything you do. Thank you.” She had said it very quietly, so quietly she wasn’t sure he’d heard. She looks up. He’s smiling at her.

The waiter appears with their food, and they eat in comfortable silence. Taylor is enjoying the experience. She doesn’t often do ‘normal’ stuff with Harry, and it feels really nice to be just sitting with him, sharing their space and their time, eating this delicious food. She looks up at him over her plate, he’s looking at her.

“Tay…” He breaks off.

“What is it Harry?” she asks. Still he pauses. She smiles at him.

“Tay…” He takes a deep breath. “I think you should move in with me… To the apartment…” She inhales sharply. “That’s if you want to… Of course…” Her heart is beating fast. If she wants to? Move in with Harry? Of course she wants to… Then a thought strikes her. Will he stop being her Dom, will things change between them? She feels a stab of conflicting emotions. Of course she wants to be with him, but she knows also that she needs him as a Dom, as a controlling figure, someone to stabilize her. He’s looking at her intensely. “You don’t have to answer right now Tay.” He’s not backing off, just giving her space. “You should think about it, obviously, but I’ve thought about it a lot, and I think it’s the right time now.” She swallows and nods at him.
Old 08-27-2020, 02:03 PM   #29
Whispering Dom

Part 27

She’s still a bit stunned by Harry’s suggestion. She knows she wants nothing more than to be with him, and living with him would surely be wonderful. She picks at the food on her plate, takes a drink of her wine. She looks at him. Is she ruining this moment she wonders? Ruining it by hesitating? Or will Harry understand why she’s not simply jumping at the suggestion? She’s pretty sure he will, he knows her better than anybody, he’ll know how strong her need is for him to be her Dom, not simply her boyfriend.

Suddenly he gets up, and she watches as he walks round the table to her.

“Close your eyes Taylor.” he says. She looks at him, questioning. “It’s Ok Tay, close your eyes. I have a little surprise for you. A present.” Still she looks at him, then slowly closes her eyes. She feels him brush her hair back, then feels his hands gently stroking her neck. She swallows hard. She feels something brushing against her skin. Then his hands are gone. “You can open them now.” She opens her eyes and looks at him, then looks down. She can see a small golden charm hanging in the base of her neck.

She lifts her hand to it, lifts it so she can see it. It’s a small golden padlock, about the size of her thumbnail. She turns it over in her hand, there’s a small engraving on the back, some kind of animal or bird. She looks up at Harry.

“It’s beautiful Harry” she says quietly. “Thank you…”

“The engraving on the back is the Lion of Venice” he says quietly. He smiles. “It will remind you of this trip.”

“Yes it will” she says with a smile. “It’s wonderful, thank you.”

“And it will remind you of something else too” he says. She looks at him, questioning. He’s looking straight at her. He lifts his hand up, between his thumb and finger is a tiny golden key. “This bit is mine Taylor” he says, and then he smiles at her. She looks at him for a long moment, finally she smiles, nods her head.

“Thank you Harry” she says quietly. “It’s perfect.”

Harry returns to his seat, and they continue eating. She keeps putting her hand to her neck, she touches the padlock, she runs her fingers over the fine gold chain that holds it at her neck, wrapped around twice to hold it just at the base of her neck. Not just a beautiful piece of jewelry - and she never wears jewelry, Harry knows that. No, something much more. She smiles, happier than she ever thought would be possible.

Still she can see occasional flashes of lightening, and hear the gentle rumble of distant thunder, but as with everything about this place, it doesn’t feel threatening, just magical.

They finish their meal, and Harry suggests that they walk back, at least part of the way. She nods happily, and they start to walk along the small canal. The city is so quiet, there’s almost nobody around here, far from the tourist hotspots. She’s lost in thought. So much has happened just this evening, let alone over the last few days. But she’s happy. She feels Harry slip his hand up beneath her dress, and she looks up at him. He’s smiling at her, gently caressing her butt cheeks, and she feels a shiver of arousal. He’s daring her to complain, to be angry, but she won’t, because she’s not. He’s her Dom, she thinks, and he can touch her wherever and whenever he likes.

They have stopped, looking at each other as Harry caresses her naked bottom. Suddenly she feels him push his fingers between her cheeks, she gasps quietly as he runs them over her asshole. Still she won’t complain… Harry is gazing at her, smiling, and dammit if she isn’t getting very turned on. Then, as abruptly as it had started, Harry has pulled his hand away, and they have started walking again. They walk in silence for a while.

“When I talked with Paolo, he asked me something…” She looks up at him. He seems to be thinking.

“What was it Harry?” she asks. Again he stops, and turns to face her.

“He asked me if he could see you orgasm again.” She gasps and her eyes go wide.

“W-What did you say?” she asks quietly. Harry shrugs.

“I think he’s under the impression that as your Dom I would order you to do it…” he pauses. “He offered for me to see Federica cum again” he shrugs again, then looks at her. “But that’s not how our relationship works Tay. I don’t force you to do things…” He stops talking.

“And did you see Federica cum again?” she whispers quietly. He looks at her, confused.

“What?” He shakes his head. “No. No I didn’t. It’s not really something I have a need to see… I don’t mind seeing her if we are all playing together, but otherwise… No.”

“But do you want Paolo to see me cum again?” Again she’s speaking so quietly she’s not sure whether Harry heard her. There’s a long pause. She’s about to ask him again when she hears him take a breath.

“No Tay, not particularly. But you know I’d give you the choice. If you felt there was a good reason…” His voice tails off. “I mean you have already cum in his presence.” Again he shrugs. “Like I always say to you Tay, it’s your choice, and the only reason you should do something is because you want to. I mean really want to, for whatever reason.”

“But you know I want all my orgasms to be for you Harry. You know that, don’t you?” He looks at her, smiles and nods.

“I do Taylor. Yes.” He’s looking at her. Finally he speaks. “It’s Ok, I’ll tell him something. Tell him you’re sated, don’t feel like you’re ready to cum again after yesterday… I mean it could be believable…” He chuckles quietly and winks at her. “That way he won’t be disappointed, won’t think you don’t want to.” She smiles weakly at him, not wanting him to have to lie because of her.

They start to walk again, silent, both lost in their thoughts. She has no real wish to cum again in front of Paolo. I mean he’s a nice guy, and she has already cum in his presence once, but why should she want to do it again? It’s Harry she wants to cum for, it’s him who turns her on like crazy… Suddenly she has an idea.

They walk on in silence, finally they reach a Vaporetto stop just as one glides up. They board it, and ride, still silent along the canal. They get off at St Mark’s Square, and walk slowly towards the hotel. She takes his hand, gripping it tightly. When they reach their hotel they stand for a moment on the promenade, Taylor lets go of his hand and looks up at the window of their room.

“Harry?” He looks at her. “Tell Paolo to be here, on the promenade, at 2:00 am.” He’s looking at her, questioning. She looks at him. “I’m going to do it Harry. I have a reason…” He’s looking at her through narrowed eyes. “You trust me, don’t you?” He nods. “Tell him…” she says.

“Ok Taylor. If that’s what you really want.” She looks at him, nods.

“And you’ll know the reason, Harry. I promise.” He shakes his head.

“As long as you have a reason, that’s good enough, you don’t have to tell me.”

“No Harry. You’ll know the reason. I promise. It’s why I’m doing it, why I want to do it. It’s going to be for you.” She looks at him. “Let’s go in Harry.”

She looks at him and smiles, and he smiles gently back. She takes his hand again, and together they turn and start to climb the stairs back to their room.

The End

Advertisements
Kink Talk