Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 01-12-2024, 03:54 PM   #1
Mr. White

Default What behaviors give you the BIG ICK or give your GREEN FLAGS!?

Hello! This is a thread intended to educate others on the *cough cough mostly men* on how to properly interact with one another on this site. Share your worst experiences, share your best practices! This can apply for someone who is seeking to find a partner, or someone just looking for friends! No calling one another out by name! Lets keep it civil. Lets educate one another and make his website a safer space to interact! I'll go first!

BIG ICK: When someone decides to interact with me and give robotic or bare minimum replies! (Yeah, uh huh, okay cool, etc.)

GREEN FLAG: When someone MAKES AN EFFORT to interact and make sure I'm having a good conversation. We don't have to be compatible, but it shows they are at least trying to have a good interaction.

Share your thoughts and feelings below!

Newest Thread! https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431436

I am a Dom, who is interested in girls only. Though I do be flattered when dudes hit on me...

Last edited by Mr. White; 01-12-2024 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Adding specifics/ Typos
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 04:28 PM   #2
Messy Ash

ICK: People who beg and plead for tasks or to be dominated, yet make 0 effort to actually get to know anyone on this site or have any sort of normal interaction.

Green flag: People going out of their way to try and make potential newbies feel welcome, getting to know them, make them feel like a part of this site.
Messy Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 04:50 PM   #3
Mr. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messy Ash View Post
ICK: People who beg and plead for tasks or to be dominated, yet make 0 effort to actually get to know anyone on this site or have any sort of normal interaction.

Green flag: People going out of their way to try and make potential newbies feel welcome, getting to know them, make them feel like a part of this site.
Yes! Begging instantly without making any effort will get you ignored!

I also love it when newbies are given the welcome package! Especially when someone gives more effort than just 'Wall virginity taken'

Newest Thread! https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431436

I am a Dom, who is interested in girls only. Though I do be flattered when dudes hit on me...

Last edited by Mr. White; 01-12-2024 at 04:51 PM. Reason: bitch ass typos
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk