Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-01-2020, 06:45 PM   #31
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 21

The girls got into Reagan’s car and started to head back home. Allie looked back at Julia, who was visibly nervous, while Reagan focused on safely driving them home.
“Don’t worry, Liam is a good guy. Besides, you may actually enjoy it.” Allie reassured Julia. This was the first time she was hearing his name, as she tried to picture who it would be that she would be spending the 30 minutes with.
“He helped me pass my final so I owe him, to say the least.” Allie said
Now Julia pictured him as a stereotypical nerd, who would be excited to touching all over her body. Although she told herself this wasn’t what she wanted, the thought of it made her start to feel a familiar tingle between her legs. Within a few minutes, the girls arrived back at home.
“Go put on some regular clothes.” Reagan commanded, as they entered the house. “And you can put on underwear too, we’ll let him decide what to take off.”
Julia rushed upstairs to pick out an outfit, even though she knew that chances are she would not be wearing it for very long.
She grabbed a pair of jeans, a graphic t-shirt with her college’s logo, a gray pair of panties and a white bra. In one swift motion, she pulled the dress she was wearing over her head and dropped it to the floor, leaving her completely nude. She took a moment to check out her nude body in the mirror before quickly putting her new outfit on. She liked the panties and bra she picked out because they were both thick enough fabric to cover any sight of what was underneath. Even though, deep down, she knew they would be coming off she felt much safer this way.

Julia walked downstairs, where to her surprise Liam had already arrived. Liam was not what Julia had expected. Although he was a bit on the nerdier side, he was not ugly by any means. He had a friendly looking face, which greeted Julia with a big smile as she came downstairs. His hair was short but well-kept. Although he was not muscular or athletic, he had a thin build which fit his body nicely. Julia blushed the moment she saw him. Suddenly she felt very shy and embarrassed about what the next 30 minutes would hold.
“Hi.” Liam said, breaking the ice.
“Hi.” Julia said, in a shy whisper.
“Your roommates told me about everything already. I hope this isn’t too awkward for you.” Liam told her.
“Thank.” Julia said, not feeling much better about it but appreciative that he at least understands.
During the next few moments, Liam and Julia made awakened small talk as they began to get to know each other a bit better. Julia learned that Liam is 18, like her. He studies computer science and comes from a family of all boys. He awkwardly explained that his experience with girls is limited, so he is excited for this opportunity.
“Let’s bring you two lovebirds upstairs so we can start the time.” Allie said, as their conversation came to an end.
“Yes, lets!” Liam said, with a big smile. Julia and Liam followed Allie and Reagan toward’s Julia’s room. Julia sat down at the foot of her bed, where Liam sat right next to her. In front of them stood Allie and Reagan.
“Before I start the time, I must remind you to follow all the rules we told you, Liam.” Allie said. “And Julia, you are not allowed to have an orgasm. So speak up if you feel like you might so he can stop.”
Julia only nodded, her mind was racing as she knew these next 30 minutes would be life changing.
“Annnnnndd...” Reagan said, looking down at her phone. “Time starts now!”

Julia felt her body shaking and wondered what he was going to do to her.
“Are you okay?” Liam asked, in a quite whisper as he placed his hand on top of Julia’s shaking hand.
“Yes.” Julia said, nodding. Although she was nervous, she found herself attracted to Liam and the idea of being with him turned her on.
“You have got to be the cutest girl I have ever seen.” Liam said, looking into Julia’s eyes and causing her to blush even more. “Feel free to tell me to stop at any time, if you feel uncomfortable. I want this to be enjoyable for us both.”
Julia again nodded. What Liam did next took both Julia and her roommate’s by surprise. He leaned forward until his lips met hers, passionately kissing her. At first Julia pulled back, taken by surprise that she was being kissed. But just as quickly as it started, she found herself enjoying the kiss and leaned into his lips, tasting his mouth on hers. As they kissed, she felt his hand move from her hand onto his thighs, where they moved down her legs and back up towards her crotch. The kiss broke as her reached moved his hands upward until they found the top of her shirt, which he pulled over her head. He followed this up by taking off his own shirt
“May I?” He asked, as he reached toward the back strap of Julia’s bra.
“Yes.” Julia said. For once, she felt like she had a choice and trusted he would respect her if she said no. However, she still feared what may happen if she said no and was enjoying her time with Liam.
Liam reached behind Julia, and despite struggling for a moment, was able to unclip the bra, leaving them both topless.

Both Julia and Liam took a moment to enjoy the view of each other, as they naively looked at one another’s chest. Liam firmly placed his hand on Julia’s breast, the first breast he had ever touched. He felt her heart beating below the small mound on her chest and felt her nipple harden as he slowly rubbed his thumb over it. Without saying a word, he reached down towards Julia’s jeans and began to search for the button and zipper. He quickly found them and undid them. He gave Julia one more quick kiss before sliding the jeans down her skinny legs, letting her wiggle out of them. She now laid before him in only her gray panties, which now had a small wet spot on the front. This pleased Liam and made him feel as though Julia was enjoying this as much as him. He took a moment to check out her panties before pulling down his own pants, where an erection could clearly be seen outlined in his boxers.
“We can stop here if you want.” He said. “I dont want to rush anything or do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.”
“Thank you.” Julia said. “I just need a minute, this a lot to process.”
“It’s okay.” He said. “Take your time.”
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 11-02-2020, 08:55 AM   #32
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

AAAARRRGGGHHH! A blasted cliffhanger! No fair! Love it.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 12:39 PM   #33
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 22

Allie and Reagan both watched in suspense as to what will happen next, as Julia and Liam sat next to each other on the bed. Their lack of experience was evident, as they both starred at each other’s bodies. Julia knew her panties would be coming off at some point, leaving her completely naked. She knew it would be better to just get it over with. Although she would not admit it, she was enjoying herself and was curious to see Liam naked too.
Julia took a deep breath. “I’m ready.” She said
Liam smiled, this was the moment he had been waiting for. At 18 years old, he had never seen a pussy in real life and was about to change that. And not just with anybody, with this girl who he had just met but found absolutely stunning. His rock hard boner stretched the top of his boxers, leaving little to the imagination.

Liam decided to take the lead. He stood up from the bed where they had been sitting and dropped his boxers before stepping out of them. Julia’s eyes immediately went to his cock, which stood straight up at about 5 inches. Although smaller than the one she had previously seen, she was just as intrigued and curious about it.
“You can touch it, if you want.” He said, as he noticed her wide eyes checking it out. Without saying a word, she reached her hand out and placed it on his hard rod , feeling the hard cock before moving down to his soft ballsack.
“Mmmmmm...” He said “It feels so good when you touch it.”
Julia pulled her hand away, realizing it was now her turn to remove her underwear. Although she was very turned on, she was also embarrassed to be fully nude in front of a boy who she had just met. She took one last deep breath, then reached into the waist band of her gray panties and pulled them down. She lowered them slowly at first. A gooey line of her juices traveled downwards from her pussy into her panties as she lowered them. Once the panties got below her hips, gravity took over and they fell to her feet at the ground. She stepped out of them, leaving her naked.

Liam felt as though his cock was going to burst, without even touching it, just from looking at her cute pussy. Just from seeing her tiny slit, he was in love.
“Lay back down.” He said, motioning towards the bed. She fell flat on her back to her bed, leaving her legs hanging off the foot of the bed. Liam positioned himself right between her legs, before kneeling down and getting at eye level with her pussy. He gently reached out and made his first contact with her pussy, exploring her crack with his fingers. He was surprised as to how wet she was, but he was certainly enjoying it as much as she was. He added another finger to the mix, as he slowly used his fingers to open the slit between her outer lips. He took a moment to explore the bright pink insides before teasing her opening with his finger. He had to taste her, he thought to himself.
Julia nearly jumped as she felt his rough tongue start to glide across her slit. Her sweet juices rolled down his throat as she begin to moan.
“Uggggggggg mmmmmmmmm” she moaned, feeling the amazing pleasure between her legs.
“Stop! Stop! Stop!” She yelled out to him, as she felt she was getting close to an oragam.
“I’m sorry.” He said, as he pulled away from her. “I forgot you’re not allowed to.”
She wanted him to continue more than anything but knew if he did, she would cum.

She sat back up, where Liam sat beside her. They both knew the only had a few minutes left but now both felt awkward after what had just happened.
“Now what?” Julia shyly asked.
“Ummmmmmmm.” Liam said, looking down at his own cock but not sure what to say. He obviously wanted pleasure but felt bad asking, as he would not be able to return the favor.
“*Cough*Suck his cock*Cough*” Allie let out, from the other side of the room where her and Reagan were still watching.
“What?” Julia said, not sure if she had heard correctly.
“I think she wants you to suck my dick.” Liam said
“Oh.” Julia said. Without saying another word, she got up from the bed and positioned herself between Liam’s legs, unsure of what to do next.
“It’s okay, you don’t have to.” Liam said
Without another word, Julia leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth. All she tasted was the saltines from the pre-cum that covered his head.
“Ohhhhhhhhhh.” He said, as he felt his cock gliding into Julia’s wet mouth. He knew he wouldn’t last long. Julia did not mind the taste, and quickly found herself in a steady bobbing movement.
“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.” He moaned, as he was pushed over the edge of an amazing orgasm. The first spurt of cum quickly launched into her mouth, making Julia almost chock. She quickly realized what was happening and withdrew the cock from her mouth, causing the remaining sperm to spray all over her face. She was now covered in his cum.
“Thank you.” He said, leaning back on the bed as his boner slowly went down. Julia sat still as the warm cum dripped down her face, onto her body. They both sat still for a few moments before being interrupted by Allie.
“Time is up.” Allie said
The following 6 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 11-10-2020, 12:37 PM   #34
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 23

“Thank you.” was all Liam said as the best hour of his life came to an end.
Liam’s cock was now limp, as his desire to orgasm has been taken care of. Julia, however, was still soaked and was now hornier than ever. She hoped that her time to cum was approaching soon, as she felt a strong need to touch herself once more. She resisted the need as she awkwardly sat naked next to Liam with neither of them speaking.
“Well done.” Reagan said to Julia, as she checked out to now drying cum that covered Julia’s chest. “But next time, be sure to swallow.”
“Can we have a word with you privately?” Allie asked Julia, who nodded in return.
“If you don’t mind staying for a few more minutes, we’ll be right back.” Allie told Liam.
“Of course.” Liam said, who took the opportunity to check out Julia’s tight naked butt as she walked out of the room with Allie and Reagan.

“You’ve successfully completed today’s challenge.” Allie told Julia, as the 3 girls stood outside in the hallway. Julia felt mixed emotions. While she was happy to have successfully completed what she was told, she wanted nothing more than to touch herself and would do nearly anything to be able to do so.
“As we promised, this was only for the weekend.” Reagan said. “Now, of course, today is Sunday so the weekend is over. We never wanted to hurt you or humiliate you in any way. The only reason we did all of this was so that you could learn about sex and experience what you have been missing out on.”
“So its all over?” Julia asked
“That’s up to you.” Allie said
Julia was confused by this, which her face clearly showed. “What do you mean” she asked.
“You have a choice to make.” Allie said. “We can end this all now and forget anything ever happened. The only rule that will still be in place is that you will not be allowed to orgasm.”
Julia’s heart sank, as she suddenly realized where this was going.
“The other option...” Allie said “Is we can keep doing this, beyond the weekend. We will let Liam give you an orgasm right now, and moving forward will ensure you are satisfied on a regular basis.”
Julia was torn. Just 48 hours ago, she was a completely different girl that would have chosen the first option without second thought. But now something was different, Julia had no idea how she would survive without orgasms. Her horniness outweighed her shame and embarrassment. She knew what she had to do.
“Dont worry. We wont let you get hurt. Do you want to keep going?” Allie asked
“Yes.” Julia said, as she turned bright red. She almost couldn’t believe the words coming out of her mouth and felt she may soon come to regret them.
“Good girl.” Reagan said “Now lets not keep Liam waiting any longer.”

The girls walked back into the room, where Liam sat alone on the bed waiting for whatever would come next. His penis once again begin to harden, as he saw Julia walk back into the room still naked.
Allie spoke to Liam. “If it is okay with you, we have decided to let you give Julia an orgasm.” The thought of this was enough to change Liam semi-erect penis into a full on boner.
“Of course it is.” Liam said
“Thanks.” Julia said, as she smiled shyly at Liam. She once again sat down next to him on the bed, unsure of what to do. She decided she would let Liam take the lead.
“It will be my honor.” Liam said. “Just lay back and relax.”

Julia did so, before Liam quickly positioned himself above her.
“He’s not going to try to have sex with me, is he?” Julia thought to herself, as he begin to kiss her lips once again. She enjoyed the kiss, which only lasted for a few moments before Liam moved his body down hers and was face level with her breasts. He took a moment to admire her hard nipples but small nipples before positioning his mouth above the right nipple. He gave it a nice lick before taking it into his mouth and sucking on it, opening his mouth every so often and teasing it with his tongue. With one of his hands, he placed it on her other breast and begin to squeeze it. Although small, it was firm and felt nice under his hand. This felt good for Julia too, who closed her eyes and focused on the amazing feeling. He continued to explore her body, as he moved his mouth downwards while kissing her stomach. In no time, his mouth reached her crotch. The strong aroma of Julia’s wetness hit Liam as he noticed the clear goo dripping out of her pink crack. He tased her soft outer lips with his tongue before making his way towards her slit, where he quickly lapped up her juices and teased her swollen clit.
“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.” Julia was in paradise, as Liam worked his way around her genitals with his mouth.
He kept licking her, picking up speed. She knew she wasn’t going to last for much longer.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” she moaned. Liam explored her with his tongue, licking all around her pink insides before he quickly found her opening. He quickly darted his tongue inside of her tight hole, which was all it took to push her over the edge.
“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” She yelled out, as her orgasm took over her body. Liam felt the walls of her opening tighten around her tongue as she came harder and faster than she could even imagine. It was truly the best feeling ever. He gave her pussy one final lick before withdrawing his mouth from between her legs.
“Thank you.’ Julia said, out of breath and with juices still dripping out of her slit.
“No. Thank YOU.” Liam said, with a big smile on his face. “You are truly amazing!”
The following 3 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 11-25-2020, 12:33 PM   #35
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 24

Julia leaned back on the bed, taking a moment to recover from her orgasm. Although she was no longer turned on, clear juices still covered her slit and dripped downward to her butt crack.
Julia thought about what had just happened, feeling guilty as though she had done something terrible wrong. She flashed back to something she had been told in church, when her youth leader preached on sex: “Oral sex is still sex.”. This idea bothered her, as she had always been told that any form of sex before marriage was wrong. On the other hand, she thought about how good it felt to have Liam’s tongue rubbing on her slit and entering her hole, giving her the best orgasm she could ever imagine.

She was pulled back into reality by Reagan, who was now speaking to her and Liam.
“You two could both use a shower.” Reagan said
“Dont worry.” Allie added “We won’t make you share one... Don’t want you to accidentally have more fun.”
With this, both Allie and Reagan laughed.
“Liam...” Reagan said “You can use my shower. And Julia, go use yours.”
“Also, you are allowed to put on clothes.” Allie told Julia. Julia was relieved by this.
“One last thing...” Allie added. “I would go ahead and take care of that thing, while your in there.” She told Liam, pointing down to his cock which once again was rock solid.
Both Julia and Liam got up and started heading their separate directions. Liam took his final opportunity to once again check out Julia’s naked body, watching her cute ass as she walked away from him towards her bathroom.

Julia stopped on the way to her bathroom in her bedroom, grabbing a clean pair of panties since her last ones had been soaked though. She decided to wear the same clothes she was wearing before Liam took them off her. She laid her clothes down on the counter and started her shower, waiting for it to get warm. While in the shower, she took her body wash and lathered it on her hands before rubbing it onto her chest and neck. She washed away the dried cum from Liam. Next she moved down to her pussy, where she washed off the sticky residue from her juices which coated her outer lips and slit. Finally, she washed the rest of her body before getting out of the shower and putting her clean clothes on. It almost felt weird, no longer being naked after such a long period of it. She brushed her hair and went back downstairs, to the living room.

Allie and Reagan sat on the couch, waiting for her.
“You looked like you really enjoyed yourself.” Allie said
Julia nodded, too embarrassed to vocalize how much she enjoyed it.
“And you and Liam really seemed to connect well.” Reagan said.
“He seems nice.” Was all Julia could say.
Within a few moments, Liam joined the girls downstairs. His hair was wet and based on the look on his face, it was fair to say he had just finished pleasuring himself.
“Liam, thank you for coming.” Allie said.
“Of course.” Liam said. “It was really nice to meet you.” He told Julia, as he awkwardly gave her a side hug.
“This may be too direct...” he said “But can I get your phone number, I’d love to take you out to dinner and get to know you better.”
“She’d love to.” Allie said, answering for Julia. “In fact, she is free tonight.”
“Tonight works for me! It’s a date.” He said, as they exchanged numbers.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 12-08-2020, 12:57 PM   #36
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 25

The rest of the afternoon went by without much happening for Julia. As her roommate’s had promised, she was done with challenges for the day. She was nervous about what tomorrow could bring and questioned herself as to why she had agreed to keep going with what her roommates wanted. This could have all been over, if she had just asked for it earlier. She blamed herself, it was her horniness which had caused her to agree to it, all for an orgasm.
She was so focused on worrying about tomorrow that she almost forgot about her date. She was reminded when she got a text message from Liam.
“I’ll pick you up at 7:00, is that okay? Liam asked
“Yes.” She replied, deciding now would be a good time to start getting ready.

Julia had not been on many dates, but she wanted to be sure she looked her best. She looked through her closet until she located a yellow sundress with flowers across it.
“This is super cute.” She thought to herself, pulling the dress out of her closet. She took the dress and headed to her bathroom to get ready. Once in the bathroom, she quickly took off her jeans and shirt before slipping the dress on over her head. She decided she would wear her hair down straight, which she spent a few moments brushing until it no longer was messy. Julia rarely wore makeup but she decided a first date would be as good of a reason as any to put some on. She was conservative with her makeup, applying enough to look pretty but not over doing it. She checked out herself in the mirror, smiling at herself because she was happy about the way she looked.

Julia then headed downstairs, towards to living room, to wait for her date to arrive at 7. Once she got downstairs, she was met by Allie and Reagan who were watching TV in the living room.
“Wow!” Allie said, as soon as she walked into the room. “Look at you!”
“You look gorgeous!” Reagan added. “You must really like Liam.”
Julia laughed awkwardly, as her face turned red.
It was true, Julia did like Liam. She found herself attracted to him. To her, he was super cute and had a sweet personality. Maybe it was just that her hormones were going crazy for him, as she had gone further with him than any other guy, but she knew that she liked him. She still felt awkward about the fact that he had not only seen her naked, but also touched and even licked her most intimate parts.
“Are you wearing anything under that dress?” Allie asked
“Yes.” Julia said, pulling it up to show Allie her panties.
Allie laughed. “I’m just teasing you. You didn’t have to show me.”
“Oh...” Julia said, lowering her dress back down.

*Knock Knock Know*
Liam was here. Julia quickly rushed to the door, answering it.
“Wow. You look stunning.” Liam said, checking out Julia’s outfit.
“Thank you.” Julia said, as she started walking out the door with him.
“You two lovers have fun!” Allie shouted at them, as they were walking out.
“Sorry about that. She’s been teasing me since earlier about that.” Julia said, quickly shutting the door.
“It’s okay.” Liam said “I actually wanted to talk to you about earlier.
Julia was now bright red. “Okay...”
“I had a really good time earlier.” Liam said. “But I think we should start over and get to know each other more before rushing into anything else.”
Julia was relieved to hear this. “Yes. I agree.” She said, as they got into Liam’s car and headed off to their date.

The next few hours flew by for Julia. As she got the know Liam more, she quickly found out how much they had in common. She found herself connecting with Liam in way’s that she had never connected with a guy before. He had a sense of humor which she loved and he seemed to actually care about anything she was talking about. In hours, which felt like just minutes, dinner was over. Without hesitation, Liam paid the bill and they headed to his car. He drove her home, walking her up to her porch.

“I had a really good time getting to know you” Liam said, as he hugged Julia on her porch. “I’d love to do this again sometime soon.”
“Me too.” She said, smiling back at Liam.
“Goodnight.” He said, as he left.
She was surprised as to how much she enjoyed her night, as she walked back into the home. She was immediately met by Allie and Reagan, who wanted to know all the details about her night, which she happily shared. The girls stayed up for hours, talking about everything from boys to school and everything in between. For the first time in a while, Julia felt truly happy and right at home with her new roommates.
Old 12-09-2020, 12:48 PM   #37
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 26

Julia’s evening went by quickly and she enjoyed connecting with her roommates in a way that did not involve her taking off her clothes and being humiliated. Before they knew it, the night had gone by and it was already 1:30AM.
“We should probably call it a night and get some sleep.” Allie said, as their conversation wrapped up. “We have some fun stuff planned for tomorrow.”
“Like what?” Julia asked, both curious and concerned about what they could possibly have in mind.
“You’ll see!” Reagan said. “I wouldn’t want to ruin the surprise.”
“Well goodnight then.” Allie said. “Oh... and Julia, you don’t have to get naked again until we tell you. So feel free to wear whatever you you want to bed.”
“Thanks!” Julia said, as the 3 girls headed upstairs to their rooms for bed.

“What a day.” Julia thought, as she changed out of her dress and into her red plaid pajama bottoms a white tank top. It felt almost odd not being naked, after how much time she spent nude over the weekend. Regardless, Julia was not going to question it any further. After brushing her teeth and washing off her makeup, she climbed into bed and quickly feel asleep.
She was awoken the next morning by the bright sunlight peeking in through her window. She immediately looked checked her phone and realized it was slightly past 9:00. After laying in bed for a few minutes, she went downstairs to find Allie lounging on the couch watching tv alone.
“Good morning.” She said to Julia.
“Hey.” Julia said, joining her on the couch.
“Reagan should be up in a few minutes. Want some breakfast?” Allie asked
“Sure.” Julia said, going out to the kitchen to grab a bowl of cereal,
Both girls sat next to each other, eating their breakfast, for a few more minutes before Reagan came downstairs to join them.
“Good morning.” Reagan said to both Allie and Julia, who greeted her in return.
“Stand up.” Allie said to Julia, which Julia did without hesitation. “Now strip.” Allie ordered.

Julia was not surprised, as she had a feeling this was coming soon. Although she had been naked in front of them several times now, she still wasn’t fully comfortable doing so but she knew that she had no choice. She figured she might as well get it done sooner rather than later.
She reached into the waistband of her pants, grabbed onto both her pants and panties, and pulled them both down in one quick motion before stepping out of them. She was not completely bottomless.
“You have such a cute little pussy.” Allie said, as Julia pulled off her shirt and bra, leaving her naked. Julia did not bother to cover, as she knew it could result in a punishment.
“You can sit back down.” Allie said. “But sit with your legs open.”
Julia sat back down on the couch, with her legs wide open. She began to feel a familiar tickle between her legs as she noticed her friends looking directly between her legs.

“We want to ask you a few questions before we show you a surprise.” Reagan said. “Be sure to answer completely honestly. Okay?”
“Okay.” Julia said.
Allie started. “Did you enjoy this weekend?”
“Yes.” Julia said.
“What was your favorite part?”
Julia knew there was no point in lying. “When Liam licked me.” She said
“What was your least favorite part?” Allie asked
“The spanking.”
“Okay.” Allie said. “Your turn, Reagan”.

“I noticed you didn’t have very thick pubic hair when we started, and it hasn’t grown back since we made you shave it.” Reagan noted. “Do you normally shave it?”
“No.” Julia said, embarrassed by this question. “It’s always grown kinda slow.”
“Are you on birth control?” Reagan asked
“No...” Julia said, worried about why she may be asking that.
“Okay.” Reagan said. “What is your biggest fear?”
“Somebody from back home seeing me naked.” Julia said
“Hmmmm... okay.” Reagan said. “What if somebody saw your body but not your face, so didn’t know it was you.”
Julia felt as though this was a trick question that was setting her up.
“Uhhhhhhhhhh.” She said, debating on how to answer this. “ I guess that wouldn’t be as bad.”
“Do you get turned on being naked in front of others?”
Julia was so ashamed by this question, as she knew the answer was yes. She could not risk lying.
“Yes.” She said, turning red and looking down in shame.

“One last question.” Allie said. “Are you turned on right now?”
Of course, she knew the answer to this. Just by looking at Julia’s pussy, she was visibly getting wet, as a clear layer of her juices ran down her slit.
“Yes.” Julia said, feeling so embarrassed by this point.
“Prove it.” Allie said.
“How?” Julia asked, confused by the order.
“Just rub your finger through your slit and let us see it.” Allie order
“Oh.” Julia said, as she rubbed her pointer finger from the bottom to top of her wet slit. She then held it up, showing the clear goo on her finger to her roommates.
“Now taste it.” Allie said, wanting to see how far Julia would go.
Julia looked at her wet finger, feeling disgusted by what she was about to do. Before she could talk herself out of it, she stuck the finger in her mouth. She immediately tasted the sweetness of her juices before pulling her finger out.
“Good job.” Allie said. “Now... It’s time we show you what we have been hiding from you in the spare room.”
Old 12-09-2020, 05:37 PM   #38
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

AAAARGH!! You and your cliff hangers! We can't wait!

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 07:45 PM   #39
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 27

Julia felt nervous as she followed Allie and Reagan upstairs. A million thoughts raced through her mind. “What could they possibly be hiding?” She asked herself. While she felt extremely curious to know the answer, she was also afraid of what the answer may bring. She knew that from the beginning her roommates had set her up and she feared that whatever was behind the door could be part of the setup.
“I promise we will explain everything once we are in the room.” Allie said.
“Do you trust us?” Reagan asked Julia.
Unsure of how to properly answer the question, Julia nodded as Allie opened the door.

The first thing Julia noticed was the full size bed, sitting directly in the center of the room. To the left she noticed a white backdrop, the type seen in a professional photo studio. Both the bed and the backdrop were surrounded by lights, which were turned off. The last thing Julia noticed was the stockpile of professional photo equipment, which was piled up on a table in the back of the room.
“Wh... what is this?” Julia asked, both nervous and confused about what she was looking at.
“I told you we would explain everything.” Allie said. “Now take a seat on the bed.”
Julia sat down on the bed, looking around the room for more hints as to what it’s purpose could be.

Julia’s curiosity was interrupted by Reagan, who finally started to explain what was going on.
“Last year when we started college, my parents gave me enough money to have a down payment on this house. Allie and I had known each other from high school and decided it would be perfect for us to move in. The only thing we didn’t really think of was all of the bills and monthly payments that go into owning a home.”
Julia was confused as to how this was relevant, but decided not to ask any questions.
Reagan continued. “With us both taking so many classes, neither of us had time for a job which would pay enough for the bills. We came up with the idea to sell nudes to help pay our way though school. I mean, a lot of college girls do it so why not”
“It started off pretty low-key.” Allie said. “Just us taking photos of each other and uploading them online for a few bucks. But it quickly gained traction and our website was getting thousands of views a day. Before we knew it, it was becoming so much more. As the sale increased, so did our budget. We setup this studio and even hired a photographer and videographer.”
Julia could not believe the words she was hearing. Were her roommates telling her that they were secretly porn stars?
“Now, of course, we show our faces and do a lot more on camera other than just being nude.” Allie said. “Now I’m sure you are wondering why we are telling you this.”
“Yes.” Julia said, both curious and afraid as to why they may be revealing this to her now.
“When we were searching for a third roommate, we wanted somebody who would be part of this with us.” Allie said “But we wanted somebody special. One thing about us is that we don’t fake any of our stuff. We wanted somebody who was curious, but innocent, who would explore and discover her sexuality with us. We met many potential roommates but knew from the start you would be perfect.
“I can’t.” Julia said, knowing that there was no way she could do this.
“We know.” Reagan said. “And we aren’t going to force you to. But we do have a deal to present you.”
“What kind of a deal?” Julia asked
“You agree to do 1 photoshoot and 1 video shoot. In both, we will not show your face or reveal your identity. We wont make you loose your virginity either. If you agree to this, we will delete any prior photos or videos we took of you. On top of that, you will keep 100% of the money that comes from selling your content.

Julia had to think hard about this. Although the idea of having all of the photos and videos they had on her deleted, everything inside of her was telling her it was wrong to agree to this. Just the though of people paying money online to have naked photos or videos of her was terrifying. Next Julia thought about the money. Growing up, she was never given much money from her parents and had never really gotten to splurge herself. She wasn’t sure how much money it would be, but anything did sound nice. She made up her mind.
“I’ll do it.” She said, shyly but confident in her decision.

“I’m happy to hear you say that.” Allie said, surprised at how quickly Julia agreed to it. “There is a few things we will need to do before we are able to shoot. First off, we’ll need to get you on birth control. Even though we won’t make you have sex, you may be working with a male. For everybody’s safety and peace of mind, we’ll need to make sure you are on birth control before we do anything.”
“I’ll make you an appointment for tomorrow with my gyno.” Reagan said.
Although Julia trusted her roommates would keep their word, the idea of being on birth control made her nervous, as it made the idea of having sex feel more real. Regardless, she did agree that it wouldn’t hurt and maybe if someday she did want to start having sex, it would be good to be safe.
“Next up.” Allie said “We will want to make sure to get you a good bikini wax right before we shoot. Although you are shaved, the camera might seem some micro-hairs which we cannot and we may only have 1 shot at this so want to make sure it’s perfect.
“Okay.” Julia said.
“And lastly” Allie said. “We will go ahead and let you watch one of our shoots so you know what to expect.”
“Thanks.” Julia said.
“Of course!” Allie said. “We are very much looking forward to working with you!”
Old 12-14-2020, 01:45 PM   #40
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 28

“Since you have agreed to our terms, there is no need for us to continue controlling your life.” Allie said “Starting tomorrow, we will loosen up your rules.”
“Why not today?” Julia asked, hoping that maybe she’d be able to put her clothes back on.
“You’re already naked so why change that?” Reagan said. “Besides, its just us girls here today so no big deal.”
“Okay.” Julia agreed, not wanting to question it further.
“So starting tomorrow, you are free to wear clothes again. You no longer need to shave your pubes, however I do think it looks better that way. The only rule that will be in place will be in regards to your orgasms.”
“Huh?” Julia asked
“You are allowed to orgasm, but there must always be somebody else present with you who knows what you’re doing.”
“Okay.” Julia said. Although she was not happy about this rule, she decided it would not be worth arguing. After all, she wasn’t being forced to argue and felt that maybe she could just resist the urge to touch herself until she was fully free.
“We’ll need to do the photo shoot and video shoot sometime next week, when our photographer is back in town.” Reagan said. “For the time being, I will make you an appointment with my gyno for tomorrow to get you on the pill and we will take you to get waxed next week.”
“Thanks.” Julia said

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful for Julia and her roommates. After being naked for so long, Julia had almost forgotten about her state of undress and went about her day as normal. Her roommates were pre-occupied with business of their own. Julia wrapped up her day with a warm shower and quickly fell asleep that night, waking up the next day to the sound of her alarm.
The appointment Reagan had made her was in the morning, so Julia knew she had to get up and get dressed quickly to make it in time. She decided to wear a pair of her favorite jeans, a long sleeve blouse with stripes on it, and of course a bra and panties. Reagan was nice enough to drive her to her appointment, even offering to stay, which Julia declined.
“Call me when you’re done and Ill pick you up.” Reagan said, as she dropped Julia off.

“Hello.” Julia said, to the receptionist as she walked into the office. “I have an appointment with Doctor Williams.”
“Yes, of course. For Julia?” The receptionist asked her.
“Yes.” Julia said.
“Right this way.” The receptionist said, pointing Julia towards an examination room in the corner.
Within a few minutes, the doctor walked in.
“Hello, I’m Doctor Williams” she said, reaching out to shake Julia’s hand. “You can call me Ashley.”
Ashley was fairly young for a doctor, being in her early thirty’s. This made Julia feel a bit more comfortable around her.
“So I understand you are wanting to start birth control?” Ashley asked Julia.
“Yes.” Julia said.
“Okay. Very well.” Ashley said. “Have you ever seen a gyno before?”
“No.” Julia said.
“That’s okay.” Ashley said. “I will try to make it as comfortable as possible for you. Now before we start anything, I have to offer you a paper gown to wear. It’s up you, but in all honesty it is very uncomfortable and I will be seeing everything either way so it tends to get in the way. If you prefer, I can go find you one.”
“It’s okay.” Julia declined, knowing she would be seeing everything either way.
“Okay.” Ashley said. “Ill start off by asking you a few questions and go from there. First off, are you sexually active?”
Julia didn’t know how to answer this, as she had done oral but was still technically a virgin. “Uhhhh... kinda.” She said, turning red.
“Nothing to be embarrassed about.” Ashley said. “What all have you done?”
“Oral...” Julia shyly said
“Okay.” Ashley said. “With males or females?”
“Both.” Julia said
Although Ashley was surprised by this, she kept professional and showed no emotion, jotting down notes on her clipboard.
“No vaginal or anal sex?” She asked
“No.” Julia said

“Go ahead and remove your pants and shirt so I can properly get your height and weight.” Ashley said.
Julia stood up, from the chair she was in, and first slipped off her shoes before sliding out of her jeans. She then pulled her blouse over her head. Her underwear was certainly not revealing or sexy. She wore a blue and white pair of panties, just plain cotton briefs that she had for years. Her bra was plain and white, with no padding, outlining the shape of her small tits.
“Stand on this scale.” Ashley said, pointing to the scale on the ground.
“Alright... 104 pounds. You are a tiny thing.” Ashley said, as Julia stepped off the scale. Ashley dotted down a few more notes on her clipboard before walking towards the door and locking it.
“I will not begin your examination. I will be telling you everything I am doing along the way. If anything feels uncomfortable or you have any question, feel free to interrupt me at any time.” Ashley said.
‘Thank you.” Julia said, standing in the middle of the room in her underwear.
Old 12-15-2020, 03:47 PM   #41
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

I hope everybody is enjoying the direction this story is taking! Please let me know any feedback or suggestions you have. Next part should be up in the next day or so.
Old 12-22-2020, 01:11 PM   #42
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 29

“I will begin the examination by examining your breasts.” Ashley said, as she slipped on a pair of latex gloves. “May I remove your bra?”
“Yes. Go ahead.” Julia said, standing straight up with her hands to her sides.
Ashley reached behind her and unhooked the clasp on her bra, before placing the bra on the table behind her.
“I will feel your breasts for any lumps or bumps.” Ashley said. Julia felt her whole body jump as the doctor placed her hands on her small tits.
“Dont worry. You’re doing fine.” Ashley reassured her, as she felts around on each breasts. As the doctor’s hands rubbed over Julia’s pink nipples, she found herself enjoying this. Her nipples hardened, which of course Ashley noticed but choose not say anything about.

“No! No! No!” Julia thought to herself. “Do not get turned on by this.” The more Julia thought about it, the more her pussy tingled and craved attention.
“Everything feels normal.” Ashley said, interrupting Julia’s argument with herself in her head.
“Now I will be removing your bottoms.” Ashley told Julia, looking down at her cute panties.
“Okay.” Julia said, she knew this moment would be coming soon.
Ashley reached into the side of Julia’s panties and pulled them down to her knees, exposing her bald mound. Julia wiggled the panties down the rest of her legs and stepped out of them, pushing them away from her with her feet. She was now standing in front of Ashley, completely nude.

Julia’s first instinct was to cover up her pussy, but she knew that she couldn’t. She stood up straight, awkwardly putting her hands down to her side.
Ashley slipped on a pair of latex gloves before telling Julia what to expect next.
“I will now be feeling your vulva for any bumps or irregularities.”
Ashley kneeled down, leaving her face level with Julia’s pussy. Julia felt chilled, as the cold glove made contact with her outer lips. Ashley felt around for a moment before moving inward towards the tight crack, where her lips met. By now, there was no hiding the fact that Julia was wet. Her clear juices left a sticky residue on the gloves, which Ashley finally pulled away from Julia’s body. She quickly took them off and disposed of them, not wanting to embarrass Julia by looking at the wetness.
“Everything feels normal.” She told Julia. “Now lets get you up on the examination table.”
Julia quickly climbed up on the table, located in the corner of the room.
“Now put your feet up on these.” Ashley said, as she pulled the stirrups out which had been folded neatly under the table. In no time, Julia was spread eagle on the table. She felt her pussy begging to be touched and tried to think other thoughts, to make it go away.

The doctor grabbed a chair and sat directly in front of Julia, with a perfect view of the inside of her legs. Julia felt more exposed than ever, yet somehow was enjoying the feeling of being looked at. Ashley slid another latex glove out of her pocket and pulled it out, slipping it onto her hand.
“Now I will be putting a finger inside of your vagina to check for any spots.” Ashley said
“Okay.” Julia replied.
“Normally I would use lube...” Ashley said “But I think you have that covered yourself.”
Julia turned bright red. “Sorry...”. She said.
“Nothing to be sorry about.” Ashley said. “It’s just your body’s natural lubrication.” With that, she took her finger and started feeling around Julia’s opening, to see how tight she was before inserting her finger.
Julia felt a sudden rush through her body as the tip of the finger slowly penetrated her hole, before being pushed all the way in.
“Ohhhhhh.’” Julia tried to hold back to moan. Julia felt pleasure as the doctor moved her finger around inside of her, before quickly pulling it out.
“Everything looks and feels fine.” Ashley said. “I will write you a prescription for the birth control...”
“Thank you.” Julia said.
“It become active almost immediately. So you can start having sex right away.” Ashley said. “But that doesn’t mean you have to. Be safe. And remember, your fingers are still the safest thing to use.”’
“Okay.” Julia said. She felt so embarrassed even talking about this with anybody.
“Speaking of which...” Ashley said. “From one woman to another, I cannot let you go out that wet. You’ll ruin your underwear.”
“I’m sorry.” Julia said again, right as a gush of liquid seeped out of her slit.
“You can rub one off here.” Ashley said. “I know you need it.”
Julia was now bright red, was a doctor really suggesting that she masturbate right here?
“Ummm... No thanks.” Julia said, red as a tomato.
“Well I am going to sit here facing away.” Ashley said. “I need to finish my notes for your examination. If you choose to do it, I wont judge.”

Julia thought about this for a moment. She knew she needed it. And she knew the doctor was right, her panties would be soaked. Also, this feel within the rules. She was allowed to do it, as long as there was somebody else present, which there was. She looked down at herself before reaching down to feel just how wet she was. Without even thinking about it, her finger quickly moved from her slit up to her clit. Was she really going to do this, she wondered to herself. She knew once she started, there would be no turning back.
Her finger circled around her clit, first slowly then quickly. Within a few seconds, she got into a steady motion and was full-on masturbating.
“Mmmmmmmm” she tried not not moan, to not draw any attention to herself, but could not help it.
The more she rubbed, the less she even remembered that she wasn’t alone.
“Ooooohhhhhhhhh.” She moaned, no longer bothering to cover up.
She knew she was getting close.
In the corner of her eye, she noticed Ashley turn around and take a quick peek.
“Sorry.” Ashley said, turning back around.
“Nooo.” Julia said, through moans. “Keep watching.”

Why did she just say that, she asked herself. Why did she enjoy being watched?
Surprised by this, Ashley turned back around and began to watch. Just as their eyes met, Julia was overpowered by a strong orgasm. She felt her pussy clenching, as her eyes nearly rolled back. The feeling was incredible.
“Ohhhhhhh” she moaned out, as her orgasm subsided. She now felt embarrassed, knowing she was that girl who just masturbated in front of a doctor.
“I’m glad you enjoyed yourself today.” Ashely said, with a smirk. “I’ll give you a moment to clean up and get dressed.”

Last edited by Lushrant; 12-22-2020 at 01:58 PM.
Old 01-03-2021, 12:25 PM   #43
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 03:14 PM   #44
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for the long delay on getting this part out, as I am just getting back from the Holidays. As always, thank you for reading. Please provide any feedback you have or ideas, as it helps make the story better!
Any comments with feedback is greatly appreciated to let me know if I should keep going. Again, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy this new part.

Chapter 30

Feeling ashamed of what she had just done, Julia quickly cleaned up and got dressed before leaving the appointment. She picked up her pills on the way out and texted Reagan that she was ready.
As she waited in the parking lot, the events that had just transpired kept replaying in her head. She asked herself a million questions:
“Why did I do that?”
“Why did I ask her to keep watching?”
“Why did being watched make me cum?”
“What is wrong with me?”

Within a few minutes, Reagan pulled up in her car to pick Julia up. Julia decided she would not tell her friend about what had happened, unless she was asked.
“Did you get the pills?” Reagan asked
“Yep.” Julia said, holding the bag up.
“Good.” Reagan said. And with that, she did not ask anything further about the appointment. Julia felt relieved by this.

The next couple of days were uneventful for Julia. As enrollment began for classes in the fall, she kept herself mostly busy with this. Although, occasionally the desire to touch herself would arise, it was never enough to where she would ask to do so. Julia felt too embarrassed to ask and to do so in front of anybody, so ignored the urges and found other things to do to keep her mind off of it. Her roommates didn’t bring anything up either. Things were finally starting to feel like a normal roommate relationship should, not one where she was being forced to do embarrassing things.

A couple of days went by, until one day while in her room, Julia got a text from Allie asking her to come downstairs. Julia went downstairs, unsure of what to expect. Sitting on the couch was Allie and Reagan, joined by Andrew, the boy that had previously masturbated in front of Julia.
“Oh hi.” He said, as he saw Julia coming down the stairs. “It’s good to see you again.”
“Hi.” Julia said, blushing at the fact that she was seeing this boy once again. “What’s up?” Julia asked Allie, wondering why she was asked to come downstairs.
“We’re just hanging out and wanted to see if you’d like to join us.” Allie said
“Oh.” Julia said, relieved that it was nothing more than that. “Uh.. sure.”
“Here... Let me pour you a glass.” Reagan said, grabbing the bottle of wine on the table in front of them.
“I don’t drink.” Julia said.
“C’mon. One glass won’t kill you.” Allie pressured.
“Okay.” Julia gave in. “Just half a glass.”

Julia slowly sipped on her wine, as the group hung out. After a few minutes, it was evident that everybody was bored.
“Want to play truth or dare?” Reagan suggested. “For old time sakes.”
Julia did not like the sound of this, as she remembered what happened last time she agreed to play a game with her roommates.
“I think I’m going to go back upstairs, I’m kinda tired.” Julia said, trying to get out of it.
“No!” Reagan insisted. “It will be fun. And we don’t have any tricks or plans this time, its just for fun.”
“Hmmmm...” Julia considered it.
“Here’s the rules.” Allie said. “We play for two hours. During that time, we will ask each other truths or give each other dares to do. You cannot give a truth or dare that you wouldn’t be willing to answer or do on your own. If you back out or do not answer, the group can chose a forfeit dare.”
“It will be fun!” Reagan said. “We used to play all the time before you lived her.”
“Okay.” Julia agreed, finally giving in to the peer pressure.
“And we will let you go first.” Reagan said.

Julia thought for a few moments before deciding who she would pick first.
“Reagan, truth or dare?” Julia asked.
“Truth.” Reagan answered.
“Hmmmmm...” Julia spent a moment trying to think of a good question to ask. “Allie said that you and Andrew have sex, is that true?”
“Yes.” Reagan said. “But we’re just friends with benefits, nothing more.”
“Thanks for reminding me.” Andrew said, with a laugh.
“Andrew: Truth or dare?” Reagan asked.
“Truth.”
“Have you fantasized about Julia again since you last saw her?” Reagan asked.
“Yes.” Andrew said, causing Julia to blush.
“Julia: truth or dare?” Andrew asked.
“Truth.”
“Did you enjoy watching me masturbate?” Andrew asked.
“Yes...” Julia said, embarrassed to admit such a thing.
“Allie: truth or dare?, Julia asked.
“Truth.”
“When did you loose your virginity?”
“Ummm...” Allie said, trying to think back. “It was right after I turned 17, with my boyfriend at the time.”
“Okay...” Julia said.

“The first round wasn’t so bad, was it?” Allie asked Julia.
“No.” Julia admitted, as she was having a bit of fun being able to now ask questions instead of just being the only one answering them.
“Let’s keep going then.” Allie said.

Last edited by Lushrant; 01-09-2021 at 03:17 PM.
Old 01-14-2021, 12:53 PM   #45
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 31

“Andrew: Truth or dare?” Allie asked.
“Dare” Andrew answered, with a smirk.
“Hmmm...” Allie thought for a moment. “Take off your shirt.”
“Easy.” Andrew said, as he pulled his shirt over his head. “Reagan: truth or dare?”
“Truth.” Reagan quickly answered.
Andrew had to think for a moment, as he felt he already knew nearly everything about Reagan.
“What’s your favorite position we’ve tried?” He asked her
“Easy.” Reagan said. “Doggy style.”, causing everybody to laugh.
“Julia: truth or dare?” Reagan now asked Julia.

Julia had to think for a moment. Part of her wanted to play it safe and take another truth... But a dare could be fun. Plus it might be better to take a dare now, while the game is still mild, she thought to herself.
“Dare.” Julia said.
“Strip down to your underwear.”
“Uggggh.” Julia said. “Do I have to?”. Julia suddenly felt the game was going in the same direction as their other activities; her stripping down while everyone else just watches.
“A dare is a dare.” Andrew said, excited to see Julia in her underwear.
“Fine.” Julia said, as she pulled down the pajama pants she was wearing a quickly pulled off her shirt. Underneath, she had a cute pair of yellow panties with pink dots on them and a plain white bra. She sat back down, covering herself up, to continue the game.

“Allie: truth or dare?” She asked
“Dare.” Allie said.
This was Julia’s opportunity to finally change things. For once, she could finally make somebody else get naked, besides her.
“Get naked.” Julia said.
“Sure.” Allie said “I have no shame in my body.”
As Allie got up, she started to do a sexy dance as she removed each article of clothing one by one, until she was left fully nude. Although Julia had seen her pussy once before, this was different, as she really got the opportunity to check out her body. The first thing Julia noticed was her plump breasts with her pointy pink nipples. Julia felt jealous, as she looked down at the tiny mounds on her own chest that were barely big enough to call boobs. Allie sat back down, not bothering to cover up at all.

“Andrew: truth or dare?” Allie asked
“Truth.” Andrew said
“Which of us would you most want to fuck?” Allie asked him.
“I’d better not answer that...” he said, looking over the Reagan.
“It’s cool.” Reagan said. “We’re just friend with benefits, nothing more.”
“Uhhhhhhh.” Andrew said, hesitant to answer. “I’d choose Julia... It’s just, after I saw her pussy a few days ago, I can’t stop thinking about her perfect and tight her slit is and how good it would feel to fuck.”
Julia was now bright red, feeling embarrassed to know that she was the star of this boy’s sexual fantasies.
“Sorry.” He said, as he could tell he made Julia feel awkward. “Let’s just move on... Reagan, truth or dare?”
“Truth.” She said.
“Are you mad at me for my answer?” He asked
“No....” She said. “In fact, I hope you get to do it someday. Now Julia, truth or dare?”
“Truth.” Julia said, not wanting to risk what another dare may be.
“Have you masturbated since we last saw you do it?” Allie asked
Julia felt the blood rush to her face, as she knew she would now have to tell them about what had happened at the doctor.
“Yes...” she said, shyly. “It was when I went to the doctor.”
“Huh? How?” Reagan asked.
“I guess I was really wet after she examined me so she offered for me to do it before I leave. I wasn’t going to but then I just started and couldn’t stop. But she was in the room, so I swear I didn’t break your rules.”
Allie and Reagan were both surprised to hear this.
“Well I’m just happy you enjoyed yourself.” Reagan said.

“Andrew, truth or dare? Julia asked
“Dare.” Andrew said, hoping she would dare him to do something involving her.
Julia tried to think of a good dare but something that wouldn’t push the game to be too extreme.
“I dare you to kiss Reagan.”
“Ummm... Okay, sure.” He said, as he leaned over to Reagan and kissed her. The kiss lasted a few seconds before Reagan pulled away.
“Allie truth or dare?” Andrew asked
“Truth.” Allie said.
“Are you turned on right now? He asked
“Yeah.’ She said. “I’m enjoying myself.
“Truth or dare, Julia?” Allie asked

“I’d better pick another truth.” Julia thought to herself, with a million things running through her mind as to what could happen if she chose dare.
“Uh..” Then without even thinking about it, Julia blurted out “dare.”
“Great.” Allie said. “Ive got the perfect dare for you...”
The following 7 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, college, dare, humilaition, truth or dare