Old 02-10-2015, 12:09 PM   #1
Martijn

Default Switch looking for creative dares

Hey everyone,

I have been a Dom and giving out dares for a couple of years. I decide to make this thread because I want to try the other side. I am looking for interesting and creative dares. My main interest for now are: bondage, light to moderate pain, experimenting, orgasm control. I am also interested in reward and punishment on failure.

I don't want to do the following things: bodily fluids, diapers, photos, public, disgusting, long dares or just silly dares.

Since I haven't completed a lot of dares I am not that sure about my likes and limits. Probably I will change them in the future. If you have something not listed just send it and I will consider it.
Martijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 12:56 PM   #2
InspireDARES

Stand with your feet shoulder length apart. Cut a piece of string or small rope such that the ends touch the floor when the midpoint reaches your balls. Tie a small loop on each end and then secure the middle around the base of your balls, encircling them a few times. Hopefully you'll need to squat a little to put the loops around your big toes.

Edge once as you slowly try to straighten your legs and bring them closer together.

After edging, walk to the other side of the house. Stairs might be fun to try. Or if you're feeling brave, throw on a pair of loose pants and go out in public like this.

After about ten minutes of walking around and stretching your balls, you may cum, preferably still in your bondage
InspireDARES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 02:38 PM   #3
Martijn

That was really fun!!!

I started making the bondage. Actually it took me some time to make a bondage that was good enough. The first few attempts just unwinded when I did my big toes through the loops. When I finally got the right bondage I had to squat more than a little. Since it took me so long to get the bondage correct I decided to continue the dare. After the edge I got the feeling that my balls were bigger.
Unfortunately I have no stairs in my home, so I just walked around. The semi squat position made this rather difficult and I guess it looked really funny! Soon i could feel the muscles in my legs. It was a choice between hurting my balls or my legs.
After walking more or less 10 minutes I was happy I could remove the bondage and was allowed to cum.

Thanks for this fun dare! I plan to do this one again soon. I will see if I can find some stairs
Old 02-10-2015, 08:54 PM   #4
InspireDARES

Glad you liked it You can experiment with the length and if you make the string a little longer to the point where you can almost walk normally while still feeling the tug, you could go out in public and find some stairs
InspireDARES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 11:23 AM   #5
Martijn

Lol I will do that. Do you have a tip how to tie my balls? It will be inconvenient if the rope unwind when I am in public...

Btw if you have another interesting dare feel free to dare me

Advertisements
Kink Talk