Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-20-2021, 09:03 AM   #16
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushrant View Post
I have been edging every time there is a new reply to this thread. I can honestly say that this has been the most times I have ever edged without cumming. It seems each time I edge, the timeframe before I feel like I may cum is becoming shorter and shorter. I’ve been constantly wet and even had a hard time sleeping last night because I kept waking up wanting to touch myself. I’ve been trying different positions and getting creative when I do it, to try and switch things up a bit. I normally just do it lying on my back but have been trying on my hands and knees and even standing up.
I’ve enjoyed the challenge but will really enjoy Sunday, when I can cum again.
Hehe, you are going to have such an intense orgasm Sunday

Okay lets try a little pain...

3 clothes pins clamped to each of your pussy lips and 1 clothes pins clamped to each nipple while you complete an edge.

Enjoy

C4E.

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 09:31 AM   #17
girf69

Default Fun

I think we should add 7 days to denial. Really give her a taste of it. Jan 30th. Also says you were thing about shaving and rules i think you could use a rule to shave Tuesdays and Fridays keep you pretty smooth all the time.
girf69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 09:42 AM   #18
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by girf69 View Post
I think we should add 7 days to denial. Really give her a taste of it. Jan 30th. Also says you were thing about shaving and rules i think you could use a rule to shave Tuesdays and Fridays keep you pretty smooth all the time.
I don't know. Lushrant has already said she has not done denial before and I think a few days along with all the edging she is doing is a good enough taster for someone trying something new.

Also when shaving sensitive areas it is important that the person doing so does it in a time that allows their hair to grow back enough so that they don't end up with in growing hairs and razer burn. I think it would be more sensible to allow her to decide when to shave if she wants to.

Just my thoughts.

C4E.

Loves, Likes & Limits
The following user says Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post:
Old 01-20-2021, 10:31 AM   #19
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion4Ever View Post
Hehe, you are going to have such an intense orgasm Sunday

Okay lets try a little pain...

3 clothes pins clamped to each of your pussy lips and 1 clothes pins clamped to each nipple while you complete an edge.

Enjoy

C4E.
I will need to go to the store today to buy clothes pins but will do so and will be willing to try this dare.
As per previous dares, I will not put on any panties but will wear something to where it’s not too obvious. I’ve not gone out in public like that before but the idea of it does sound exciting.
I just will not put myself in a position where I can get into trouble.

I also don’t know about the previous public dare from yesterday, of going somewhere with something inside of me. I’ve only ever stuck one finger inside and I’m still very tight. Also I do not own any types of toys or anything that I can think to have inside of me.
I think I may take a pass on this dare, for now.

As for the debate on my denial, of course I’m going to vote for Sunday. I’ve been pretty much constantly dripping ever since the edging started. I’m trying really hard to make it until Sunday, and I have every intention of doing so. But I really don’t know if I can make it much longer.
I’ve enjoyed edging and feel like I’ve played with my pussy more in the last day than I ever have in a day.

As for the shaving debate, I’ve always been kinda slow in development when it comes to pubes. When I do shave, it stays bald for a while before thin hairs start to grow in. I’d be willing to keep it bald, but don’t think it would require shaving every 3 days to do so.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 01-20-2021, 11:27 AM   #20
Aiedails

Welcome! For the edge for this post, why not try to hold it? As you get close to the edge, slowly continue so you stay on the edge for as long as you can manage. It's dangerous though, we don't want to to fail and cum! If you can, count how long you manage to hold it.

Good luck

Current dom/sub meter:
92% sub (though I will deny it if asked)

My PM dares!
Likes: Orgasm denial, edging, bondage, verbal teasing, sensory deprivation, hidden public
Limits: Pee, public, messy, pictures, permanent, degradation
Aiedails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 12:10 PM   #21
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiedails View Post
Welcome! For the edge for this post, why not try to hold it? As you get close to the edge, slowly continue so you stay on the edge for as long as you can manage. It's dangerous though, we don't want to to fail and cum! If you can, count how long you manage to hold it.

Good luck
Thanks for the warm welcome!
I have completed this. I decided to strip completely naked while I completed this dare. I laid on my back, on my bed and starting touching myself. I normally rub my clit but wanted to try and last longer so stated off with just rubbing my outer lips and then teasing my hole a bit. By the time I moved to my clit, I was pretty much dripping wet and wanted to cum so badly. I was about to hold it for about 45 seconds but then felt like I was about to reach the point of no return so quickly stopped. I don’t think I’ve ever been this wet. It’s dripping out onto my bed and making a mess, but it’s amazing.

I’m about to put on some clothes now and run to the store but will be back later to post an update on my clothes pin dare.

Also, I peed again so have reached my limit for the day. Being as it is still pretty early in the day, I will need to go again eventually.
Please can somebody give me permission to do so and a dare that goes along with it?
Old 01-20-2021, 12:17 PM   #22
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Quote:

Also, I peed again so have reached my limit for the day. Being as it is still pretty early in the day, I will need to go again eventually.
Please can somebody give me permission to do so and a dare that goes along with it?
You may pee, however you will pee in 5 second intervals with a 10 second break in between each 5 second pee!

Enjoy

C4E.

Loves, Likes & Limits
Old 01-20-2021, 01:08 PM   #23
GeorgeHall

Didnt realise you were edging for every reply. Oops, guess this will have to count too

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
As a dom / As a sub

Kik / Snapchat: george_hall4939
Discord: GeorgeHall#2060
You may PM me here but I will respond very slow
GeorgeHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 01:27 PM   #24
girf69

Quote:
I will need to go to the store today to buy clothes pins but will do so and will be willing to try this dare.
As per previous dares, I will not put on any panties but will wear something to where it’s not too obvious. I’ve not gone out in public like that before but the idea of it does sound exciting.
I just will not put myself in a position where I can get into trouble.

I also don’t know about the previous public dare from yesterday, of going somewhere with something inside of me. I’ve only ever stuck one finger inside and I’m still very tight. Also I do not own any types of toys or anything that I can think to have inside of me.
I think I may take a pass on this dare, for now.

As for the debate on my denial, of course I’m going to vote for Sunday. I’ve been pretty much constantly dripping ever since the edging started. I’m trying really hard to make it until Sunday, and I have every intention of doing so. But I really don’t know if I can make it much longer.
I’ve enjoyed edging and feel like I’ve played with my pussy more in the last day than I ever have in a day.

As for the shaving debate, I’ve always been kinda slow in development when it comes to pubes. When I do shave, it stays bald for a while before thin hairs start to grow in. I’d be willing to keep it bald, but don’t think it would require shaving every 3 days to do so.

Thank you. And alright. Enjoy Sunday then . And i think bald would be nice at ur discretion on shaving times.
girf69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 01:30 PM   #25
qwertzui
getDare Sweetheart

You like Masturbation and I like Balloons, so let's combine both of them.
This is something for you to do on Sunday or next week after you are not longer on denial.
Put on some underwear if you are to scared without it, then blow up a balloon.
Now that's were the real fun begins as you will hump the balloon until it pops or you orgasm.
Preferably the first one, because then you can orgasm however you like afterwards. However if you had an Orgasm before it poped then you are denied for 3 days.

I know its not for everyone, but I would like it if you to try your best.

Likes, Limits and Toys
PM dares

If you think I'm a mean and mischievous kitten just PM me about it,
punishment can be given at any time.
qwertzui is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to qwertzui for this post:
Old 01-20-2021, 01:49 PM   #26
Slutforyouruse

Here’s a fun one! When you’re allowed to cum finally you’re allowedddd to cum. So do it! No hands off your pussy. You get 5 times in a row to cum! Try for more but since you’re new just see how many you can do! I know how sensitive i get.... if you can’t do 5 then it looks like you’ll be denied for the amount of times you couldn’t in days!
Limits-extreme pain, anal, piss/scat play, extreme public, pictures/video’s, kik
Toys- handcuffs, butterfly clamps, some rope, ice, ruler
, whip, coller,
Slutforyouruse is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slutforyouruse for this post:
Old 01-20-2021, 02:53 PM   #27
raisethebar
Account Banned

In your AMA thread you said you had wished you had ask your girlfriend that you do dares with that she eats your pussy out. Let’s get you to eat out her pussy and you to eat out her pussy, also try fingering each other’s ass and pussy.

How about picking up a cucumber from the grocery store. Use it as a dildo, start loosening up that pussy.

Last edited by raisethebar; 01-20-2021 at 03:06 PM.
raisethebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 03:22 PM   #28
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all of the additional dares. I will be reviewing them over the next day or so and attempting to do whatever I can. I will be sure to include updates. Here is what has happened since I last posted;

I went to the store to buy clothes pins. As per my rules, I did not wear any panties. It was my first time going out in public commando. I was wearing a short pair of athletic shorts and a tshirt, so feeling the air on my pussy definitely made me feel exposed. The store was not very crowded and I was never in a position where my lack of panties was evident.

I got home and went to my room. I was home alone so stripped all the way down completely and decided I would edge on my bed. The clothes pins attached to my nipples stung a little but I quickly got used to it. The real pain was when I put the clothes pins on my pussy lips. My pussy lips are rather small and don’t stick out much so I had to work hard to get them to fit and had to have them fairly close together. The pain actually made my edging last longer than before. Once I was done edging and took the clothes pins off, it left my pussy throbbing and pink. I enjoyed the challenge of this dare, but it definitely hurt and even now I still have a sore pussy.

Once that was completed, I decided I would take a shower and clean up before my parents get home. During my shower, I edged a few more times to help reach my goal of matching with the posts. After showering, I decided to get the shaving over with. I noticed lathering on the shaving cream felt good so edged one more time, with it still on. I then shaved my pussy, making sure to get every hair off. Once bald, I put some pants back on and a shirt.

I also peed one more time, making sure to follow the rule of 5 second intervals with 10 seconds in between. This was interesting, as it made the relief of finally peeing even better.

I will likely pee one more time before the day ends so may need permission and another dare to do so.
The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 01-20-2021, 03:40 PM   #29
Jingo889

I will give permission for you to pee when you need to next, however I would like you to pee out in your back garden if possible!

Hope you’re having fun newbie ;)
Limits: blood, shit, pics, full public, illegal, pee, anal, family, social suicide
Toys: female clothing and household items

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92880
Jingo889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 03:58 PM   #30
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

How about a naked lap outside your house when everyone is sleeping? Would that be feasible?

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk