Old 09-15-2020, 06:44 AM   #16
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Another coupon idea, He gets a no limit photo session of you in a location of your choosing. He takes the pics, no other limits.

Don't worry about to many coupons, having a girl willing to do all this stuff will be a nice problem for him to have.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 06:58 AM   #17
Darechick19

Okay. I'm going to print out and give him "round 1" this afternoon. If he likes the idea, I'll keep this going for the rest of the week for more suggestions that I "have" to take.

Add your last min ideas this morning.

This has gone much differently than I expected, but I don't know what I expected. I'm so nervous.

Here is what I have so far.

This coupon when redeemed will (with no complaints):

While we are out of our house, I will take off my underwear.

I will stay naked for the rest of the day in our apt.

Nyotaimori night. I will be your dinner plate. Serve whatever food you want on me.

Strip Tease!

One free blowjob anytime / anywhere.

I will go for a ride wearing only a coat.

I will clean the apartment naked (or in a French maid outfit if you want to buy one)
I will cook dinner in something sexy of your choice, or naked

You can walk me around the inside of the apartment like a dog

Game of "Jesse says" for 30 mins. Each time I mess up I get spanked.
I will pee in a glass and drink it in front of you.

One days use as a urinal. I will accept and swallow your urine for one day.

I will clean our toilet with my tongue for 5 mins.

I will write a detailed report on the experience for Get Dare. Unlike other coupons this one may be redeemed as many times as you like.
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Darechick19 for this post:
Old 09-15-2020, 10:37 AM   #18
Darechick19

Ya'll will be shocked to hear that he really likes the idea. WTF have I gotten myself into.

He immediately used the "strip tease" which was embarrassing for me to do on short notice, but I did my best and ended up laughing all the way through it.

Then he used the "walk like a dog" which was strange and mostly awkward for him. He didn't know what to do with me ;P

He really liked the idea though, so keep the suggestions coming I guess.
Old 09-15-2020, 07:31 PM   #19
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Let's see, what else might a GetDare aficionado like?

- Cum Now! Rub one out wherever and whenever he cashes this in.

- Denied! No orgasms for you for a week. Get yourself well and truly worked up at least once daily though.

- Statue Freeze in place for 10 minutes. If you make a sound, he gets an extra coupon identical to one you have already given him.

- Shave! Get bare everywhere below your eyebrows.

- My Hero! Get worked up, insert/apply whatever toys you have and like, blindfold yourself, and tie yourself spreadeagled on the bed. You're stuck there until he saves you.

- Like, A Million Edges. For the next two days, go edge yourself any time he tells you to. (Note that this is not "whenever, wherever", but you should obey reasonably promptly).

- Pirate Treasure! He should give you something when he cashes this in. Bury it! Put it in your pussy until the next time you wake up.

- Pirate Booty! If he buys you a small butt plug, wear it until the next time he cums.

...and a couple from the other side, because maybe that's what he's more into:

- Tempting Fate! When he cashes this one in, tie him to the bed and blindfold him. He can cross out any or all of these below, pick one of the rest with a die roll:
1) Regular blowjob! You know what to do.
2) Butt stuff! A nice sloooow BJ while you work a finger inside him (use lube!) and stroke his prostate. You can do this during the other options too, if you like.
3) Milked! One BJ or handy, quick as you can. Then another. Then another. Etc.
4) Teased! A nice slooow BJ, but stop just before he finishes. Let him calm down, then repeat. See how many times in a row you can get to the edge without going over. When you guess wrong, suck him dry and swallow.
5) Teased and Denied! As (4), but ruin his orgasm (stop touching him as soon as he starts cumming).
6) Teased and Squeezed! As (5), but give his balls a nice, firm squeeze as soon as he starts to cum. Also, whenever else you feel like. Just note that doing so will remove the anticipation of not being able to tell 4,5,6 apart until the end.

- Language Lessons. He is denied until you have had five orgasms. You are under no obligation to hurry those along, so he had better start being persuasive and good with his tongue.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 09:51 AM   #20
Darechick19

As I write this, I am naked. Since today is my day off, he gave me the "naked all day" coupon as soon as we got up. It is super strange being naked with him looking at me all the time .

After breakfast he used the blowjob coupon. So we went back to the bedroom and did that. Very strange to be writing out our sex acts like this. So strange.

Then he had to go to work. Came back for lunch break and gave me the "clean toilet with tongue for 5 mins" coupon.

It was really fucking gross. He seemed to really like it. I don't know why and I have mixed emotions about it. But I did it. It was clean, but so gross ewww.

Now he's back at work and I'm here wondering what the hell I've gotten myself into.
Old 09-16-2020, 10:42 AM   #21
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

So fun to read your reports. Imagining you naked and cleaning that toilet. He must be over the moon!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 10:43 AM   #22
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Thank you for being a good sport and keeping us updated on the progress. At the rate he's going through the coupons your going to have to give him more soon!

It sounds like he has already redeemed one of mine (BJ Anytime) and a variation of one.

Here's a few more ideas:
  • You may write anything on my body and I will not wash it off for 24 hours.
  • Video strip, while you are out of the apartment I will perform a strip tease over video chat.
  • Cum cereal, I will fill my bowl with cereal and jerk you off until you cum in it and then eat it.
  • I will research and demonstrate submissive poses for you within 24 hours of using this coupon. (There are at least twelve. I can provide a chart for you).
  • Golden shower time (You can search that one if you don't already know)
  • I will watch your favorite sporting event with you and masturbate each time your team scores.
  • Spanking time I will bare my ass for you to spank me until my ass is red.

Hope your enjoying the attention from him! Sounds like a lot of fun.
Old 09-16-2020, 11:46 AM   #23
dared_

If you want to know what he likes write the following coupon:
"You can write 5 coupons and i will choose 3 which you can use"

and report back what he wrote

outdoor, risk (of being seen/caught), nudity, bondage, short online exposure, cock torture

Dislikes / Punishment:
edging, anal, pain, soft blackmail, long online exposure

Limits:
illegal, friends, family, scat, being caught, humiliation

tg: xxxyyyuser
PM dares
dared_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 12:36 PM   #24
coolplay69uk

Since you enjoyed licking the toilet and are up for a 24 hour urinal voucher, I am...

This voucher entitles the bearer to poop in a bowl and watch me eat it.

Enjoy.
coolplay69uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 01:44 PM   #25
Darechick19

Still naked. Printing off the day’s coupons before he gets home.

Going to nix the photo session - I don’t like photo’s of me out there!

This voucher entitles the bearer to poop in a bowl and watch me eat it. - I think I could get seriously ill doing this!

Printed off: Cum Now! I will masterbate once wherever and whenever he cashes this in.

- Denied! I get no orgasms for a week. I will have to get “worked up” at least once a day.

- Statue I will freeze in place for 10 minutes. If I make a sound, you get an extra coupon identical to one you have already given him.

- Shave! Get bare everywhere below your eyebrows.

- My Hero! I will get worked up, insert/apply whatever toys you choose, blindfold yourself, and tie myself spreadeagled on the bed. I am stuck there until he saves you.

- Like, A Million Edges. For the next two days, I will edge myself any time you tells me to. (NOT "whenever, wherever”)

- Pirate Treasure! Give this to me along with “something” else. I will put it in your pussy until the next time I wake up.

- Pirate Booty! You can buy me you a small butt plug, and I will wear it until the next time he cums.

...and a couple from the other side, because maybe that's what he's more into:

- Tempting Fate! When he cashes this one in, tie him to the bed and blindfold him. He can cross out any or all of these below, pick one of the rest with a die roll:
1) Regular blowjob! You know what to do.
2) Butt stuff! A nice sloooow BJ while you work a finger inside him (use lube!) and stroke his prostate. You can do this during the other options too, if you like.
3) Milked! One BJ or handy, quick as you can. Then another. Then another. Etc.
4) Teased! A nice slooow BJ, but stop just before he finishes. Let him calm down, then repeat. See how many times in a row you can get to the edge without going over. When you guess wrong, suck him dry and swallow.
5) Teased and Denied! As (4), but ruin his orgasm (stop touching him as soon as he starts cumming).
6) Teased and Squeezed! As (5), but give his balls a nice, firm squeeze as soon as he starts to cum. Also, whenever else you feel like. Just note that doing so will remove the anticipation of not being able to tell 4,5,6 apart until the end.

- Language Lessons. He is denied until you have had five orgasms. You are under no obligation to hurry those along, so he had better start being persuasive and good with his tongue.

• You may write anything on my body and I will not wash it off for 24 hours.
• Video strip, while you are out of the apartment I will perform a strip tease over video chat.
• Cum cereal, I will fill my bowl with cereal and jerk you off until you cum in it and then eat it.
• I will research and demonstrate submissive poses for you within 24 hours of using this coupon. (There are at least twelve. I can provide a chart for you).
• Golden shower time
• I will watch your favorite sporting event with you and masturbate each time your team scores.
• Spanking time I will bare my ass for you to spank me until my ass is red.

Related thoughts: I had to double check what “golden shower” was. It was what I thought it was. Also had to look up “edging”

I doubt he will want the ones where I tease him, so I put less effort into re-writing them,but we will see!

I fucking hate anal so we will see about the Pirate Booty one!

I also gave him this one:
"You can write 5 coupons and i will choose 3 which you can use"

But I doubt he will use it. I think the fun is that he doesn’t have to be the one making the call but I still do it lol. But again, we will see!
The following user says Thank You to Darechick19 for this post:
Old 09-16-2020, 02:04 PM   #26
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

How often are you going to give him new coupons? Does he only have a set time to use them?
Old 09-16-2020, 04:24 PM   #27
coolplay69uk

If he is healthy then you wont get ill.
coolplay69uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 07:22 AM   #28
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
How often are you going to give him new coupons? Does he only have a set time to use them?
Not sure. Was making it up as I go along. Any suggestions?
Old 09-17-2020, 07:36 AM   #29
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

I'd hate for him to lose out on something, but in the interest of keeping it simple. You could do the same as a grocery store, good from Sunday - Saturday.

If you do that perhaps give him one coupon that allows him to use an expired coupon.
Old 09-17-2020, 07:46 AM   #30
Darechick19

Some updates since everyone seems to like them.

Being naked all day was strange AF. Jesse liked it. I caught him looking at me all the time which was fun. But also made me very self aware of my body. Also my boobs are big enough that they bounce around a bit without a bra and that took some getting used to.

He got home and got the new coupons.

He immediately used "Shave! Get bare everywhere below your eyebrows."

I have done this before, but it has been a while. Legs and such were already shaved but I went and re-did them just for effect. Being bare down there made me extra feeling naked if that makes any sense.

He said he also wanted to give me "pirate treasure" right away, but could not decide what to use.

We had dinner, and he ordered some "supplies" on his phone. I could tell he was thinking bout the coupons the whole time. He looked up sports to see if there were any games tonight and so on. In some ways I was glad I was naked for the day, a lot of them would have to be out of the house.

Finally he pulled out one and said "You sure you want to do this? You won't be pissed at me later" I told him I promised. He gave me, "I will pee in a glass and drink it in front of you."

I did not like this. Never done anything like this before. It tasted salty and nasty and gross. He had a shit eating grin on his face the whole time. I spit out the first sip. I asked if that was enough. He said "Up to you. The coupon says drink it thou". So I sipped a beer and then chugged it. I felt so gross after. But again, he got a big kick out of it.

I went to brush my teeth. When i got back he was ready. He gave me "You may write anything on my body and I will not wash it off for 24 hours."

Used a black sharpie. He had a shit eating grin again. I don't know what we was going to write, but I think he thought twice about it. Ended up with the words "tits" written on my boobs and a smiley face on my stomach. Looking at them now. So silly.

Also got:I will research and demonstrate submissive poses for you within 24 hours of using this coupon. So I will do that later.

No more dares last night. But this morning I got "Cum cereal, I will fill my bowl with cereal and jerk you off until you cum in it and then eat it."

He was hard as soon as he handed it to me. Getting him to cum was easy lol. (WHY THE FUCK AM I WRITING THIS STUFF). Eating the cum was nasty AF. Didn't taste too bad but it was strange and messed up. He also seemed to enjoy this.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Darechick19 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk