Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2021, 10:10 AM   #646
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Sounds like you have some offers, but 1/22?

Also, EVIL
This post violates the double post rule. 1/22 is the date today.

Edit: +1 to all at next calculation time thanks to qwertzui's forced error (no longer a double post)

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 10:13 AM   #647
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
I like the pebble task the way it is but if you must change it I say it should be an equal amount of time. DUMB BUNNY trying to get off the hook easy.
I will let you off without a punishment since your negotiation was not accepted due to two others coming in before yours and being accepted. But a reminder: if you are negotiating, you are not allowed to use a keyword in that post.

This post violates the double post rule.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-22-2021, 10:26 AM   #648
qwertzui
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Good morning all! Started the day off with a 30 minute pee delay as I logged into my work laptop with a bottle of water to go along with it. Then I've been wrapped up in work until now. Clearly I should wait until I'm awake again to make my offers as multiple negotiations came in. To be fair, since the rules state I need 2 people to accept, I am going to accept the first 2 negotiations that came through. As soon as I am able today, I will kneel on uncooked rice for 15 minutes, while blind, and verbally reminding myself of my stupidity, after that time, I will remove 30 minutes from my pebble task.

That being said, I feel I need to remind you of a rule. IF you are not accepting outright, and instead offering a negotiation for acceptance, the rules state you are not allowed to use a keyword during that negotiation post.

Since this is a new rule for a new task, I am going to be lenient and give very light punishments.
  • qwertzui, you will spend 15 minutes blinded.
  • Blue, you will write LOSER in scrabble tile format on the bottom of your left foot (familiar?)

Oh right, i used a keyword to describe the change without noticing.
I will gladly accept that punishment.

Likes, Limits and Toys
PM dares

If you think I'm a mean and mischievous kitten just PM me about it,
punishment can be given at any time.
qwertzui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 10:27 AM   #649
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Good, good. I didn't want to be too EVIL this first time... And look. Finally remembered to use the keyword of the day!

Keyword of the Day: 1/17

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-22-2021, 10:58 AM   #650
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

This post violates the double post rule. Just finished rice time. I forgot how much that hurts!!! Been a long time since I've done that. Made it really easy to call myself stupid while waiting for the timer to tell me I could stand up and take off the cloth from my eyes.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-22-2021, 11:32 AM   #651
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

This post violates the double post rule. Just did 20 cusps in 15 minutes. Decided to do them while paying off the three cow time combinations I owed.

Attempt #3: Day 3/3
Cusps Remaining: 694

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-22-2021, 12:43 PM   #652
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

For a DUMB BUNNY, you are making some good progress.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 12:45 PM   #653
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Good morning all! Started the day off with a 30 minute pee delay as I logged into my work laptop with a bottle of water to go along with it. Then I've been wrapped up in work until now. Clearly I should wait until I'm awake again to make my offers as multiple negotiations came in. To be fair, since the rules state I need 2 people to accept, I am going to accept the first 2 negotiations that came through. As soon as I am able today, I will kneel on uncooked rice for 15 minutes, while blind, and verbally reminding myself of my stupidity, after that time, I will remove 30 minutes from my pebble task.

That being said, I feel I need to remind you of a rule. IF you are not accepting outright, and instead offering a negotiation for acceptance, the rules state you are not allowed to use a keyword during that negotiation post.

Since this is a new rule for a new task, I am going to be lenient and give very light punishments.
  • qwertzui, you will spend 15 minutes blinded.
  • Blue, you will write LOSER in scrabble tile format on the bottom of your left foot (familiar?)
*Raises his finger* But... but.... fine... *Takes out his marker* At least the punishment is light. I honestly completely forgot about that part of the rule. It's only 5 points though, you need better words if you want to win Bunny

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 01:01 PM   #654
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

More THIGH hits.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 01-22-2021, 01:04 PM   #655
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
*Raises his finger* But... but.... fine... *Takes out his marker* At least the punishment is light. I honestly completely forgot about that part of the rule. It's only 5 points though, you need better words if you want to win Bunny
Haha. No need to be super EVIL when you're learning new rules.

Did another 27 cusps in 20 minutes. This time tackled the combination with the stringy stuff growing out of my head. Decided to keep that stuff bound for another 10 minutes as well.

Cusps Remaining: 667

Keyword of the Day: 2/17

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-22-2021, 02:13 PM   #656
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

This post violates the double post rule. Just finished a pee delay with 2 bottles of water. During some of that time, I reached the cusp 30 times to complete a combination.

Cusps Remaining: 637

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-22-2021, 02:19 PM   #657
qwertzui
getDare Sweetheart

Now that I have my vision back I just saw that you didn't get any GOOD VIBRATIONS from me today.

Likes, Limits and Toys
PM dares

If you think I'm a mean and mischievous kitten just PM me about it,
punishment can be given at any time.
qwertzui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 02:27 PM   #658
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertzui View Post
Now that I have my vision back I just saw that you didn't get any GOOD VIBRATIONS from me today.
Were you BLINDFOLDed or something?

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-22-2021, 02:28 PM   #659
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

You are just EVIL, qwertzui. Getting started now.

Keyword of the Day: 3/17

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-22-2021, 02:31 PM   #660
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
You are just EVIL, qwertzui. Getting started now.

Keyword of the Day: 3/17
Would I also ne EVIL if I used the vibe power today?

PM Dares

Toys:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bunny, denial, torture