Old 05-08-2019, 06:13 PM   #1
SlutDiaries

Heart Toothbrush Fun

I just had a raunchy experience that left me quivering with cum dripping down my thighs.

So, I was standing at my bathroom sink, toothbrush in hand, head of the thing already prepped with toothpaste and some water. All of the sudden, I feel SUPER horny. I started to rub at my clit a little bit, but it didn't help. I did the next thing any good slut would do and I opened up my legs, leaned over the counter, and started to scrub at my hungry clit with the toothbrush. The sting was so orgasmic and I ended up squirting all over my toothbrush. After that, I brushed my teeth without rinsing it, and I could taste my juices mixing with the toothpaste. It was delicious, and it just made me hornier. I fingered my pussy until I had a massive orgasm, the foamy toothpaste still in my mouth.

Anybody else have a fun toothbrush experience like this?

Likes: Light to Hard Pain, Risk, Anal Play, Slightly Public, Exercise, Pussy Torture, Tit Torture, Tasting, Edging, Humiliation

Dislikes: Severe Pain, Piss, Messy, Gaping, Diaper Play

Hard Limits: Photo/Video, Scat, Eating, Illegal, Scarring, Friends/Family

18 y/o female slutty sub
SlutDiaries is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to SlutDiaries for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
orgasm, slut, toothbrush, toothpaste masturbation