Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-10-2019, 01:34 PM   #1
anitasharma

Female Amsterdam BDSM club experience

Hi everyone,

I was not active here for some time but there were many things going on in life in those days. I would like to share one of the first experience at a private BDSM club my husband is part of.

I have been to this small BDSM club of 20-25 people operated little away from main city of Amsterdam. In my first 2 visits to the club, it was so much to absorb about the activities going on at the place and how people used to think everything is just normal.

In my third visit, my husband told me to wear my highest 6 inch heels, shortest micro mini skirt of 8 inch in length and a mini crop top. It was very revealing for me to wear this and go out but it did make me feel aroused knowing he feels i am worth showing. Once we reached there, he gave me a collar to wear which had "SLUT" written on it. He got one of my worst reaction but after 15-20 minutes of confrontation his words were "You have an inner slut and i want to see you behave like one here". It felt very humiliating but for some reason aroused me too.

Once we went inside, he told me to follow order of someone called floor caretaker and behave. After this, i was asked to remove my skirt and top to start with when there were close to 20 people in the room. I was given the tray with drinks to go and serve to people present. It felt like everything crashing down from his lovely wife to naked in front of so many people holding serving tray. I looked at him and he waved at me which made me feel good as i went to stand beside me. There was an announcement at the very point "Masters and Mistress, we have our newest slut in the club. Hope everyone will like her". I was looking at ground as everyone started clapping while looking at me. At this moment, my husband said, "you should go serve, don't keep anyone waiting darling".

For a long time, i went around the room serving drinks and food but at one point, the caretaker person stopped me and asked to spread my legs. It felt like violating my personal space when he touched my pussy which was dripping and attached a vibrator on it. After this, his reaction was as if nothing happened and told me to continue serving. It was so difficult to do this and when i tried switching it off, i heard multiple people saying "are you prepared for punishment?". With the fear of not knowing, i continued doing servings with difficulty. At this whole time, there were so many things happening around but i could hardly think about anything as so many things were going on in my mind too.

After a while, my husband came near me and switched off the vibrator tied to me and said while touching my clit "you are wet my love, do you want to cum more?". I couldn't think of anything and nodded my head. With this, he took me a corner and I felt, it will be nice private moment with him until he blindfolded me. He took me around somewhere, got me in positions, i felt cuffs around my wrists and legs but felt it okay as we had done cuffs act at home. After a while when he kissed me and removed the blindfold, there were many people standing around and a big dick tied to some machine in front of me. He came close to me and tied a ring gag to my mouth. I tired to move but couldn't and in a moment, the dick from machine was in my mouth slowly and starting its motion. After few minutes, i felt someone touching my pussy and putting lube on my ass and in no time, there was penetration at both places too giving me feel of dildos.

I couldn't move at all, body was full of sweat, saliva and juices flowing out, making me a total mess. At the end, i forgot how many times i cummed during that time. After sometime, i was uncuffed and my whole body felt so stretched.

There was a huge cross in shape of X and i was tied across it after few minutes as my belly read "Finger me" and pointing it downwards. This i felt was the most humiliating one but excited me a lot as it was first time someone other than my husband touched me down there.

I have to admit i didn't like it at first but became so aroused at every point in time. After coming home, i had one of the best sex of my life.

I don't know if it was one time thing or may happen again but if my husband wants it, i will be happily willing to do it again.

Place of stay: Amsterdam

Update: All holes available for use with his permission

Exploring: Voyeurism, Exhibitionism (Semi and Full Public), Humiliation

Dislikes: Intense clit torture, Intense Anal, Nipple torture, Edging

Limits: Family, Friends, Bodily excretions, Animals, Heavy insertions, Pics/vids, Intense pain, Permanent marks
anitasharma is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to anitasharma for this post:
Old 06-15-2019, 05:01 PM   #2
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

This was pretty good! If you have more stories you should post them!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk