Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-13-2018, 07:23 AM   #1
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

Default Let's get fashionable! Find your color palette

This can be a fun one for the ladies, sissies, men who don't know what looks good on them, and anyone who loves color.

1) First, take a photo of some bare skin. It's good to find an area with some color variation - the palm of your hand next to your arm, for example, or your nipple in contrast to your chest.

2) Select two representative tones from your skin itself, and find their 6-digit hex codes. If you're not sure how to do that, you can always start with this chart here to find a color that's close, and adjust the shade more precisely in the next step.

3) Go to https://coolors.co/ and start their color generator. At the bottom of the first two colors, click on the hex code (the letters and numbers) and type in the color code you just generated. If necessary, go up to the sliders that appear when you hover over the color, and adjust them to more precisely match your step 1 photo. Finally, click on the lock icon for those colors.

4) Press the space bar to have Coolors generate three new colors that go well with your skin tone. When you see a color you like, write down its name and hex code. (You can also lock it in place to have the app coordinate the remaining panels with it as you continue generating colors). Press the space bar again to get new colors until you feel satisfied.

5) When the site has generated four to ten colors you could see wearing, post them below in the thread using this format:

[COLOR="(six digit hex code)"] (name of color) [/COLOR]
ie: COLOR=FE4A49 -- Tart Orange -- /COLOR (shown without brackets)
It may show up better if you also use the Bold tags
[B ] and [ /B]

For example:
Tart Orange
Carmine Pink
Marigold

6) Optional bonus challenge: Splurge on something new in one or more of the colors you just chose. Will it look great on you? Did you choose well?
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 12:20 PM   #2
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

When I originally played with this, it was to help me set up a capsule wardrobe plan so I wouldn't have to toss through everything in my closet to find something that matched! Today's set of colors for me are:

Ginger
Mustard
Granny Smith
Magic Mint
Madder Lake
Midnight Green

I can picture lots of great options for summer outfits and playful florals from this set. What about you?
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk