Old 07-06-2018, 08:25 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Naked Pokemon GO challenge

For any of you who don't know what Pokemon Go is, it's a mobile phone based Pokemon game where you go outside and "catch" pokemon in the real world, using a google maps type layout that shows your character walking around with pokemon appearing on the map.

The challenge:
For this challenge you will need a cellphone with Pokemon Go on it (it's free) and a backpack to place your clothes.

The clothes you will wear are:
- a t-shirt
- pants
- shoes
- socks
- Underwear (only bottoms are necessary, though girls can wear a bra if they want but it'll make the challenge a little more difficult)

Find somewhere to strip completely naked and put all of your clothes into a backpack and start up your game. To get dressed you have to catch pokemon, and that means you'll have to walk around naked to catch them. To play it easy, you can engage pokemon on your map from anywhere which means you won't move around as much, but for a tougher challenge, you have to walk on to where they are on the map to catch them. If a pokemon runs away, oh well, you have to catch another one. When you catch one, you can put an article of clothing on but you have to get dressed in this order:

1. socks
2. shoes
3. bottom underwear
4. shirt (if you chose to wear a bra, you have to put a bra on before you can put a shirt on)
5. pants

Have fun becoming a Naked pokemon master(bater)

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 07-07-2018, 03:08 PM   #2
AmethystJasmine

Ill give this a shot
AmethystJasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 03:12 PM   #3
BoredPanda

I'll surely try this soon.
Lovense: Bored_Panda
BoredPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 04:41 AM   #4
tehnzo

Send a message via Yahoo to tehnzo

How is this just finally becoming a dare on here? I love this but it is very easy as they are everywhere, so to add some excitement and challenge I have done a few variations.

1. Get an article of clothing back for every gym that you take or can drop in to.

2. Get and article back based on the type that you catch. Example: earth - socks (1 each)
Bug- shoes
Flying-underwear
Water - shorts
Fire- top and bra for ladys
Psychic/dragon- 1 item of your choice

Hope these sounds like fun deviations and good luck with the increased challenge.
Old 07-08-2018, 09:06 AM   #5
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

This sounds like a great dare. I wasn't interested in Pokemon GO before, but now I might be
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 05:06 PM   #6
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehnzo View Post
How is this just finally becoming a dare on here? I love this but it is very easy as they are everywhere, so to add some excitement and challenge I have done a few variations.

1. Get an article of clothing back for every gym that you take or can drop in to.

2. Get and article back based on the type that you catch. Example: earth - socks (1 each)
Bug- shoes
Flying-underwear
Water - shorts
Fire- top and bra for ladys
Psychic/dragon- 1 item of your choice

Hope these sounds like fun deviations and good luck with the increased challenge.
The gym variation would definitely increase the difficulty to the extreme since Gyms are usually impossible to find anywhere but heavily populated areas

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 05:30 PM   #7
switchslave18

I really like this dare. I wish I lived in a less populated area to try this

Likes: Bondage, Nudity, Light Humiliation, Light/Mild Pain, Semi/Hidden Public, Public, Risk, Edging, Teasing

Limits:Permanent, Scat, Illegal, Face Pics

If it's not listed I might try it.
switchslave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 08:52 PM   #8
AmethystJasmine

So I did the dare, walked to the local riverbed and took off my clothes, put them in the backpack and walked, I was redressed in under ten minutes lol
AmethystJasmine is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk