Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-23-2020, 07:24 PM   #1
allenslave

Male 29/male/slave seeks 30+/male/master in any place (serious)

29/male/slave seeks 30+/male/master in any place (serious)

Again here, full of flakes unfortunally! i'll try it again.

Hello all masters and doms! i am searching for online slavery,... Ive done many experiences in differents ways, most online. The last one was prolly the longest and intensive, have been trained in many things, been shared with others masters or group of them to be used, have done a tumblr personal to post photo and video of my self, have done cams on cam4 or other sites, haved found people here that can use me instead of my master and make me photo of that.... and many other things, maybe better discuss this on private... so, don't be afraid always happy to talk to all Sirs...

I have some experience real and a lot on cam. Open to new things. I have toys too

limits:

eat shit, perma-damage, illegal, piss (drink)  , hard pain, Heavy CBT,

I like the most all the things about ass, so ass play, fingering, fart, tryed enema once and curious about more. I like to pose, face sitting/farting/rimming, i like to be shared with friends and others to be used and abuse on real (i have some people that can i meet to do things that master told them/me to do), on cam and on camsite too, i like humiliation, be seen while showering, peeing or doing poo exc, and many other things, better talk about it, this is just a preview. thanks all to have read it.
send me a pm please, thanks all
Thanks everyone

Advertisements
Kink Talk