Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Add 1 point or subtract 1 point?
-1 7 8.05%
+1 80 91.95%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-2018, 01:07 AM   #1
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Default Should I do the Hentai Buttplug Challange?

I came across this challenge on milovana a few years ago, and ever since then I have been fascinated with the idea. I came close to starting this tease quite a few times, but I never had the confidence to go through with it.

After giving it serious consideration, I have decided to leave it up to the people of getDare through a poll.
If the poll gets 100 points, then I will do the tease until the end of the small plug portion.
If the poll gets 150 points, then I will do the tease until the end of the medium plug portion.
If the poll gets 200 points, then I will do the tease until the end of the large plug portion.
If the poll gets 100 negative points, then I will not do the tease at all.

The poll will work like this: +1 point +1 point +1 point +1 point -1 point -1 point +1 point = 3 points total.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sexualfeelings for this post:
Old 05-30-2018, 01:45 AM   #2
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Of course you should! But to be honest with you, I'd rather not do the tease with large buttplug. So I hope you get 199 points

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 03:34 AM   #3
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Thank you for voting and for your hopes. I don't think that the tease will really make me a 24 hour buttplug slut, but only increase my anal desires more than they are right now. I hoe too that the votes don't go that high, as that is 3 months of anal training.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 05-30-2018, 04:29 AM   #4
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

I think there's a bit of an issue with the poll, quite honestly. You've set very high thresholds. 100, which is the one you have for the small plug, is pretty damn high already, and I would be surprised if you actually managed to get there. So perhaps you may want to give yourself a better shot at actually having to complete one of the teases?

Aside from that, what happens if the total amount of votes doesn't force you to complete the tease? Will you just do it until you feel like stopping?

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 04:34 AM   #5
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

As this "tease" has long term effects, I felt setting the goal hight would be a good way to make sure I don't do it on a horny high. If the votes don't reach 100, I will do a make up dare for the people who voted in the poll. The dare will most likely be something like "shove a banana up my ass and go for a walk. If the votes reach 500, I will do a buttplug dare of getdares choosing, within reasonable limits of course.
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 05-30-2018, 07:23 AM   #6
Sammylikes

It definitly look like an interesting tease.

Do you plan to write reports one in a while if you end up doing it ? I'm sure the evolution of your sensations and state of mind during such a tease would be very interesting.

I'll sub from time to time for fun and try new things, so let's have fun !

Hard limits :
Scat/piss
blood
public

The first one to call me "old" is dead
Sammylikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 07:42 AM   #7
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

I think a a track of my thought whenever the time extends or the size increases. But we first need to get to at least 100 first
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 05-30-2018, 08:13 AM   #8
Sammylikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualfeelings View Post
I think a a track of my thought whenever the time extends or the size increases. But we first need to get to at least 100 first
We are at 32 after a few hours only. I believe

I'll sub from time to time for fun and try new things, so let's have fun !

Hard limits :
Scat/piss
blood
public

The first one to call me "old" is dead
Sammylikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 01:22 AM   #9
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Slutren thinks 100 is possible... the rest will be difficult

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 03:29 PM   #10
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Just bumping, let people choose

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
Old 05-31-2018, 03:53 PM   #11
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Good luck, just stay safe and keep an eye on your butt.
Hopefully you can make it though the whole tease but don't feel bad if you can't its a bit crazy

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 08:59 PM   #12
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAydy View Post
Good luck, just stay safe and keep an eye on your butt.
Hopefully you can make it though the whole tease but don't feel bad if you can't its a bit crazy
Thank you, your comment gives me hope.
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 06-06-2018, 09:31 AM   #13
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Hey people! Plug her!

Old 06-18-2018, 10:18 PM   #14
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

So. We didn't quite get to 100.

Space I know that 80 of you wanted me to be plugged, but since you can't have that, I am giving you the option to plug my mouth. For the next 24 hours you can add time for me to suck on my paci.

Space Each post adds 1 minute and at least 3 people must have posted until you post again. You may also optionally give me buttplug dares or spankings. Thank you for paticipating in this thread~~
My Rules
Pm Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, butt plug, long term, poll