Old 12-30-2016, 07:09 PM   #1
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Default Beginner's blackmail for women

I recently finished blackmailing someone here, and it was a lot of fun. I'd love to do it again. However, I know that it can be a scary experience, and involves a lot of trust. So I've come up with a kinder, gentler blackmail to start things off.

I don't want any social media account passwords or names of any of the real people in your life. All it requires is a few pictures of you (face or no) in compromising positions. We'll set a time for how long you want to be blackmailed. If, during that time, you fail to carry out a task then your pictures will be posted to a kinktalk album and shared with the getDare community.

And that's it. A risk of exposure, but a relatively small one. A low-stakes blackmail session.

We'll work out duration, limits, and what you want out of the experience before we actually start. And at the end of the agreed time we can call it done, continue for longer, or, if you are up for it, discuss the possibility of escalating your exposure.

If you're interested, please fill out this Google form, and I'll contact you about your pictures.

References available upon request! (I just love the idea of providing a reference for my blackmailing proficiency.)

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide

Last edited by Jdelt; 01-01-2017 at 06:53 PM. Reason: added references
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jdelt for this post:
Old 01-01-2017, 11:42 PM   #2
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

As the person he was blackmailing I can assure you that this post is legit. He respected my limits and if I had a scheduling issue we worked around it. If you want to try to get into blackmailing he is a great person to start with. If you have any further concerns you can pm me and I will answer any questions you may have.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to sexualfeelings for this post:
Old 01-13-2017, 12:07 PM   #3
kami
getDare Devil

Sounds goood enough for a start to me. Would like to try it myself. Filling out the form at the moment.

Edit: sorry, missed the "for women" in the headline. Oh well, was nice filling the question form anyway

29/male/bi/switch/Germany
Likes/Maybes/Dislikes
My censor blog

Team BLUE

Last edited by kami; 01-13-2017 at 12:26 PM.
kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 06:36 AM   #4
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

I would just like to remind everyone that this application is for women only. Thank you to everyone for your interest, but I just don't have the right temperament to blackmail men.

If you are male and looking to be blackmailed, I did find some other threads that might offer what you want:

Emma2137's Blackmail Application

DirtyDarez Serious Blackmail

Monkey2738's Blackmail relaxed

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Old 01-16-2017, 09:23 AM   #5
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

I love the responses I have been getting so far! I have about all the applications I can handle right now: I want to make sure I can give the right amount of attention to each.

I am putting a temporary hold on new applicants, until I am finished blackmailing the people who have already applied. In another week or so I should be able to open this up again.

Thank you for all of the great responses so far!

Old 01-30-2017, 06:16 PM   #6
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

I had someone vanish on me (see my new folder on kinktalk), and my other blackmail situations are resolved, so I am once again accepting applications! Please note I've deleted the option to be blackmailed for a day, because every single person who has checked that has flaked on me before it even started.

And as before, references are available!

Please note: I am not the right choice if you are male. I've listed some threads up above that will suit you better. This application is just for women.

Last edited by Jdelt; 01-30-2017 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Clarification.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:46 PM   #7
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Once again, I'm afraid I need to temporarily stop taking new applications. Thank you everyone for your interest so far. When I have finished up with this round of applicants, I'll reopen the application form.

Old 03-20-2017, 04:10 AM   #8
Drakonsan666

Default Application

Filled out a application looking forward to it :$
Hard limits: fireplay, blood/scat, puke/vomit, knife play, needle play, anything causing permanent damage, incest, family or friends involved, beastiality, branding, toothpaste internally (anal and vaginal).
Interests: humiliation, bondage, masochism/sadism, exhibitionism, bondage, forced/denied/controlled orgasms, clit/pussy/nipple torture, anal.
Toys: clothespins, toothpaste, toothbrush(not electric), rubber bands(varying sizes).
Drakonsan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Drakonsan666 for this post:
Old 05-18-2017, 11:14 AM   #9
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

The thread is "Beginner's Blackmail for Women." I have provided links to other people who are perfectly happy to blackmail men. It just isn't something I'm into.

I've been sending polite PMs to all of the guys who despite this fill out an application. But from now on, if you are a guy and you apply to be blackmailed, I am just going to delete your application.

Old 06-05-2017, 12:57 AM   #10
yarra

hey sorry I've just noticed that you said you're not taking applications at the moment, but I only noticed this after id completed it sorry about that!!
yarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 01:44 PM   #11
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

I've finally gotten some time to myself. I've posted a new blackmail album on kinktalk, if anyone wants to look.

I currently have no active blackmail victims, and I actually have some free time! So if you want to try out my kinder, gentler blackmail (for women), I am once again accepting applications!

Old 08-02-2017, 06:06 PM   #12
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

brokenkitten has sadly left her blackmail commitment unfulfilled, so here is her album. If you like it, please let her know!

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=13897

Old 08-03-2017, 01:02 PM   #13
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

I've had a few questions, so I've written a F.A.Q. about my blackmail services. You can read it on my blog, if you like.

And I am once again looking for a new victim!

Old 09-22-2018, 02:15 PM   #14
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Bump!

I'm back on getdare and open for applications!

Old 10-05-2018, 04:34 PM   #15
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Getdare user sophos didn't make it. If you like her pictures, please let her know!

The following user says Thank You to Jdelt for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk