Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-30-2017, 07:58 PM   #1
badgirlisme
Distinguished Member

Post An event that I thought it would never happen

*DREAM*
*It was here. The comment that I wanted it to happen. The was a thing that I wanted, right front of me. I loved it. I was forced to put it in my mouth. I was treated like a slave by him. Him, the great boy. He stopped me and made me turn over. It went in my hole. I screamed in pleasure.*

Then I opened my eyes. It was 8 am. I had 15 minutes to get to school. I didn't bother having breakfast. I rode on my bike to go to school. I looked at my watch. It was seven past. When I arrived to school, I dumped my bike on the school entrance rails. When I arrived to my dull classroom, I was greeted by the yell,
'Chloe! Why are you eight seconds late?'
Eight minutes? This guy must be mad!
'Sorry sir. I won't happen again.'
When I finished school, I raced down on my bike back to home. My parents wouldn't be home until 12. I had six hours to enjoy. I opened my computer which was full on charge. I typed getDare.com and waited until it would load. getDare is a website that I recently joined when I turned eighteen. I signed in by the name Chloe45672. I explored the threads and the posts and saw a thread by master29381 who looked for a slave. His location was quite near so I wondered to give a try.
I pmed him that I wanted to become his slave. This master was serious. I had to sign, 'I solemnly swear that I am a slave of Master and I will not betray him.'
I didn't even know his name. Anyway, it had questions like allergies, limits, locations etc. He obviously liked my entry. He ordered me to come to his house. He went on my bike again racing down to his house......

next part, try and choose either A or B and Aa or Bb. So you chose one of each section.
pm me or post in this thread.

A-a guy I never saw was the master

B-my friends was the master
__________________________________________________ ______
Aa-he had loads of slaves

Bb-I was the only slave

Dare you to open this
Spoiler:
I dare you to send me a pm dare:D
badgirlisme is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to badgirlisme for this post:

Advertisements