Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 03-26-2017, 10:45 AM   #3376
lolanoa

Sorry, I have been such an idiot, this was my first time posting & writing down my limits. I forgot to write down that pictures are kind of a limit (primarily, because I don't know how to send them personally and discretely)
If you want you can punish me
lolanoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 10:51 AM   #3377
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

Fair enough, same dare but instead of taking a picture once you're in your undies you can either do another 25 pushups with thumbtacks spread on the floor under your breasts or you can spank your ass 25 times (on each cheek). If you want to know how to (relatively) safely send pics then PM me.

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 10:59 AM   #3378
PrivateMaster208

I'm ac28 F and I am in

Dislikes
Public, family, permanent.

Limits
scat, pics, videos.

I have only household items
Ask if you are not sure
PrivateMaster208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 11:07 AM   #3379
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

Masturbate for 15 minutes (using a vibrator if you have one). For each time you have to stop (so you don't orgasm) adds one to the number of orgasms you must have immediately after the 15 minutes is up. You make not stop masturbating while achieving these orgasms.

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 11:26 AM   #3380
lolanoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconavatar View Post
Insert your dildo into your ass then smear peppermint oil around as much of your pussy as possible. Now get dressed and do 50 pushups and 50 situps (or as many as possible). Then strip to your undies and take a photo of your sweaty self, send me the link and send to anyone else who requests it in the next 15 minutes. If more than 10 requests are received put the pic on kinktalk.
I used my spit as lube and rammed the dildo in my ass (ouch). Then I grabbed the peppermint oil and put it mostly right on my clit. In the beginning I didn't feel the burn, so I applied some more. But then the oil started burning my clit like crazy. I haven't ever used the peppermint oil until now(only toothpaste, which seemeed too big of a mess and not doing as much on my clit). Throughout the situps I could feel the burning of my clit and I swear I almost couldn't take it. Moreover, the dildo was moving in my ass stronger with every situp. I did manage to do it and write the report (with my dildo still inside me and the peppermint oil burning my clit). Thank you!
lolanoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 12:15 PM   #3381
JacesAmazingGirl

I'm a slave and everything you need to know is in my signature~

Punishments: toothpaste, ice, spanking, corner time

Toys: blue dildo/vib, g-spot vib, wand, multi-bullet vib, smaller dildo/vib, nipple clamps, rope, handcuffs, gag

Limits: NO pictures, NO videos, Anal
JacesAmazingGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 12:18 PM   #3382
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Clamp you nipples and pussy lips: Put your vibe in on high and try to hold out for the 15 minutes.

If you cum before the 15 minutes are up, you have to brush your clit with your toothbrush and toothpaste for the rest of the time.

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 12:26 PM   #3383
JacesAmazingGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post
Clamp you nipples and pussy lips: Put your vibe in on high and try to hold out for the 15 minutes.

If you cum before the 15 minutes are up, you have to brush your clit with your toothbrush and toothpaste for the rest of the time.
I clamped up my nipples and lips. My vibe was on high and I was so incredibly turned on within moments. I couldn't hold on any longer and came before the time so I started to brush my clit with my toothbrush and toothpaste for the rest of the time. It burns so muchhhh, oww.

Punishments: toothpaste, ice, spanking, corner time

Toys: blue dildo/vib, g-spot vib, wand, multi-bullet vib, smaller dildo/vib, nipple clamps, rope, handcuffs, gag

Limits: NO pictures, NO videos, Anal
JacesAmazingGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 01:35 PM   #3384
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Thank you for the report.

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 09:02 AM   #3385
Poziomka

I'm in for 15 minutes
Old 03-27-2017, 10:59 AM   #3386
badgirlisme
Distinguished Member

I'm in for the next 15 minutes

Dare you to open this
Spoiler:
I dare you to send me a pm dare:D
badgirlisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 11:13 AM   #3387
yeti2007
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirlisme View Post
I'm in for the next 15 minutes
Put ice cube in your pussy.
Put clamp on each nipple.
Take 2 ice cubes and rub your breasts until melted.
For remaining time spank your pussy.

Likes : joi, edging, orgasm denial (orgasm belong to my hubby), spanking, cbt

Limits : scat, public, illegal, a2m, friends, showing face, tabasco, messy, pics, video, orgasm (belongs to my hubby)

No toys, only household items : clothepins, wooden spoon, shoe lace, ...

PM dares
My rules

Last orgasm 13 April, 4 edges since.

kik : yeti2007b
yeti2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 12:10 PM   #3388
badgirlisme
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeti2007 View Post
Put ice cube in your pussy.
Put clamp on each nipple.
Take 2 ice cubes and rub your breasts until melted.
For remaining time spank your pussy.
I put an ice cube in my pussy. It was very hard to put it in my tight pussy. I put clamps on my each nipples and took the ice cubes and did as you told me to do. I spanked my pussy 17 times until the time was over.

Dare you to open this
Spoiler:
I dare you to send me a pm dare:D
badgirlisme is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to badgirlisme for this post:
Old 03-27-2017, 05:48 PM   #3389
2bchew
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyV View Post
Hey 2bchew you didn't quite make the 15 minutes but I saw this after and thought I'd do it anyway *shrugs shoulder* so here it goes..shuffling the cards i mean at worse it could be twenty spanks right and then reread your post the thought "ohhhhhhh" coming in as I read that times 5 part along with the cards as i dropped a few (not the best card player guys).

A quick reshuffle later and I was drawing two one eye open as i peeked out, nine of clubs, a quick draw later and I got a 2 of spades. I practically let out a little squeal and kicked my legs for a bit in excitement (winning is so rare sometimes lol).

But seeing that i earned myself an orgasm any way i want....*slides her fingers into the tiny space between the waistband of her panties her thumbs curling into hooks as she feels it drag down the curvy side of her butt*...i think i'll be having fun tonight
MMM thank you.I enjoyed reading that!!
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 04:41 AM   #3390
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

I'll try this, whatever you need is in my signature

Likes: edging, teasing, multiple orgasms, anal, cum eating, dares
Dislikes: bondage, heavy anal, doing cbt, denial, pain
Limits: public, family, pee/scat, pics, heavy pain (this includes anything like clit/tit torture)
my toys: hand cuffs, nipple clamps, butt plug, magic wand, medium dildo and a vibrator

AMA
Get dared by me (ban list of my dare thread)
Lizzy97 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
15 minutes, dare, female slave, report