Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-27-2023, 06:08 AM   #1
BP123

Male 32/male/sub seeks any age/female/master in US

32/male/sub seeks any age/female/master in US

Greetings!

I am a 32 year old male sub desiring to be controlled and dominated by a Mistress/Domme.

As a sub, I am very loyal and obedient. I love to please my Mistress any way I can. I do enjoy and thrive on being controlled by a Mistress and enjoy being humiliated by her. I would like to be called sub, slave, little bitch, anything that my domme desires.

Likes: JOI, orgasm control, light anal play (open to try being pegged) SPH, being controlled, private humiliation and inspection, being denied orgasm, sounding, CEI

Dislikes (but willing to do): body writing on areas that can be covered, pain, bathroom control

Limits: family/friends, public, financial, blackmail, messy, cross dressing

I am willing to try new things and explore as well. I do have fetishes as that I would love to share.

Body type: 5'6", Average body but working on it Hair color: Black Skin color: Brown Tattoos: 3

What I am looking for:
I am non-judgmental, so a mistress who is creative and has fetishes of her own would be awesome. I would love to hear about them and try to be the perfect slave to make it happen. I don't care for looks or body type, I prefer the mind. The kinkier and open-minded you are, the better. Someone who is not demanding of face pictures right off the bat is a no go for me.

Trust plays a key role in the dynamic. Something about me is that I need to have some sort of order in my life. It seems like I try very hard to have structure but I am not good with following through with it. I am prone to keeping something together for a couple of days to a week and then not continuing it. For example, daily exercise or self denial. Knowing that there is no consequence, it makes it easier to fall away.

As far as pictures and videos are concerned, I will not show face for a while as personal life and work life is a factor as well as privacy. But when the D/s relationship is more established then I will show face.

Outside of being a sub, I enjoy music, sports, hanging out with friends and overall having a good time. I am also getting back into working out and getting back into shape (however, it hasn't been going well). I'm pretty laid back and enjoy listening to people.

As far as experience, I've had one long term domme and that was mainly online. Otherwise, I've had "sessions" with other Dommes from time to time.

I hope this is enough information to put out there. I really would enjoy connecting with you and spark a conversation. If there is something you liked in my post or want to ask me any questions, feel free to send a message on here or my kik is JPen33

I really do hope to hear back from you!

Advertisements
Kink Talk