Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-18-2023, 07:42 AM   #4336
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
Good girl, Ash! Such a good toy! I have many plans to make for next month for you! Maybe even a cute thread idea for you to try and join
Thankk you Stealthy... adn I haven't forgotten aboutt Spanktember... I look forwardd to what is inn store for me adn I wouldd love to joinn a thread if I can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Great job Ash!! Was great playing with you as always!!! Hopefully, we will get to do this again before August is up!!
Thanks Angie! I hope tto be back a few more times thiss month... want tto make teh most of Anal August!

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 05:45 AM   #4337
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Unfortunately I had to take another long-ish hiatus thanks to life being unexpectedly busy over the tail end of summer.

As a pleasant surprise, I find myself unexpectedly free for at least the next 90 minutes, and the first thing I though about was making myself available here for a session. I am absolutely dying to entertain getDare, please make me suffer for your pleasure for the next 1.5 hours.

Some guidelines for those new to the thread:
1. I am not allowed to cum unless at least 4 people want me to.
2. My last proper orgasm was on 21st February 2022 and my last ruined orgasm was on 19th May 2022.
3. In the absence of orgasms, I have learnt to really enjoy riding edges, and therefore these come at a premium.
4. Ruined edges are those that I am not allowed to ride, and can be very frustrating, but in the right frame of mind I can still find pleasure in them.
5. It is Spank-tember so spanking tasks are encouraged.

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 07:04 AM   #4338
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Let's start with 40 slaps for each of your tits before getting your nipples clamped.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 03:38 PM   #4339
schnoif
Baby Member

Somehow I always manage to miss your sessions. I really hope that I will be able to attend one day and cause some nice ruined edges. Or are you currently participating in Locktober ?
schnoif is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk