Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-04-2021, 02:21 PM   #1
Sweet Kylie

Default 19F Chat Training Session?

Hello!

I am new to this site and looking to have some fun as I have enough of sitting at home being bored.

Some time ago, when I was about 17-18 years old, I used to participate in online training session when I acted as a submissive obedient girl that was used by other people. I loved that feeling - they were giving me orders and I did many dirty things because they told me to. That was my way of exploring my sexuality, back then when I was a bit shy with guys and all. Then it changed and I dropped that habit for some time. Now I am turning twenty next week and I decided I feel like something is missing from my life, so why not become that obediente little girl once again? Unfortunately, the site I was doing that stuff is no longer active! So I decided to log in here, and ask people here - would there be someone interested in training me online on chat? I was thinking Sunday as I will have a free evening. Let me know!

Here's a few facts about myself:
- I live in a student's dormitory where I have my single room which I can lock easily, so I have enough privacy. The kitchen and bathroom are shared though.
- I am 160 cm tall, I have dark long straight hair that barely reach my boobs, I am not skinny but I have a sporty figure, my bra cup is B.
- I don't have any toys but I really love to use household equipment as toys.

What I remember from the sessions I had 2-3 years ago, I loved when people told me to dress up in different things, when they abused me verbally, had me risk exposing my body to strangers, I even experimented a bit with anal and pee play when they really know how to get me started. But all in all it doesn't have to be about sexual things - a slut can feel degraded and humiliated without this. One thing - I hate bondage and any photos are out of question - as anything that could risk in revealing my identity.

In the meantime I could maybe do some dares you suggest, to warm up for Sunday, and if you would like me to do any preparation for Sunday session - let me know!

I hope this will work, let me know what you think guys
Sweet Kylie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sweet Kylie for this post:
Old 03-04-2021, 02:29 PM   #2
james125
getDare Sweetheart

Go to your bathroom and use your hairbrush to fuck your cunt
james125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 03:19 PM   #3
Dude 404

Lay naked on bed with headphones and blindfold for like 15 minutes and do this when there is someone home, oh and leave the door a little little bit open :-)

Messy / Bondage / Humiliation / Piss / Saliva / Humiliation / forced
Dislikes
Scat / Anal / Pain
Limits:
Temporary / Videos, / Outdoors / Enema

Toys:
Small metal buttplug / s,m,l siliconen buttplug / small and big dildo / vibrators / blindfolds / nipple clamps and a lot more
Feel free to pm me
Kik: dude.404
Dude 404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 04:55 PM   #4
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Till Sunday, and Sunday too :

- you'll not use your shower or bath anymore. Use just the sink and cold water (if it's not doable for you, you can mix with a bit of hot water, but it must stay not enjoyable)
- don't wear any panties (unless in periods time)
- write ''I'm a little sub slut'' on your body. It can be hidden with clothes, but it must stay clearly writen on you.

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 02:59 PM   #5
Sweet Kylie

Thanks!! I wrote PMs to all of you!

Looking forward to see you on Sunday evening!
Sweet Kylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 02:49 AM   #6
Bane86

Edge 5 times today and don't cum until Sunday evening

Limits: Scat, extreme pain, sounding
Bane86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 12:45 AM   #7
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Spend 10 minutes naked outside.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 03:15 AM   #8
Titi_58

I would to be part of that training chat and make you feel as the slut you truly are :-) Send me a pm.
Titi_58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 10:07 AM   #9
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

I suggest you go to the bathroom and find 3 things to masturbate there while in. Before, however, you will dress in girly panties and a sweet dress. When there pull down your panties and use whatever you find to play (jet of shower, towel rolled for humping, tampon as a makeshift dildo, a piece of soap,...) Do this with legs spread, pantie down standing. Only rule is you cannot use your hands and fingers in anyway directly touching yourself but you can only use the improvised toys. Enjoy and lets see about a training chat
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk