Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-02-2021, 06:58 AM   #31
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiKitten View Post
That sounds super hot and kinky, although I’m not sure if I can do it now given its a pandemic. I would definitely do this before COVID happened so can I do a harder variation of this for you in the hotel instead?
The tin foil/plastic layer/dish on the floor was for that, but if you don't feel safe or comfortable enough doing it, I will think of something for the hotel. For sure!

Have to take a look at that long list tho, to see that it would be compatible with all of that hehe

Would you straight up go for the floor, in the hotel? Don't know if that is much safer..

EDIT: nvm, I saw you already have tons of rules for the food, in the hotel. Will come up with something else

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 03-02-2021 at 07:01 AM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 07:08 AM   #32
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Would you straight up go for the floor, in the hotel? Don't know if that is much safer.

I would do it in the hotel if sanitised beforehand. I just can’t risk in on the flight because of complications if I get tested positive before entering the country.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Current rules for quarantine
PastramiKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 07:26 AM   #33
generaterox

Beds are also a luxury for a slave like you. Your default sleeping position would be on a floor with a pillow and a blanket.

You may earn the right to sleep on a bed for the night by performing tasks for getdare users throughout the day. The getdare user would then assess you based on how well you performed the task given through your report. This report should also be posted on this thread for the viewing pleasure of all getdare users.

You may be granted the privilege to sleep on the bed if you performed the task well but you could also be punished for performing poorly on the task. The punishment could include the loss of access to your pillow but you will always minimally have access to your blanket to sleep with.

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 07:30 AM   #34
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Then I would go like this. Seems compatible to what is already there and you are up to it, so:

- everyday one of the meals must be eaten directly from the floor, after sanitizing it. Once you've finished the meal, you'll clean the floor by spitting on it and rubbing like a mop with your tits. Go on untill the floor is perfectly clean. If you can't do it, after five minutes of this you are allowed to clean the floor in other ways.

- After the floor meal, you are only allowed to drink by using your tongue on the tap flow, hands behind your back. You also have to start and stop the flow by using your tongue/mouth, after sanitizing.

- After the other meal, the water may only be drinked from the same bowl you used for the food, no hands. Up to you to clean it well with your tongue before pouring water in, so that it's clean.

- All the mess remaining on you after any meal, has to stay there untill you take the shower OR untill your next meeting (allowed to clean top half before of that)

Better?

M / 33 / EU

Last edited by kaiman; 03-02-2021 at 07:51 AM. Reason: My usual habit of butchering the english language
Old 03-02-2021, 08:10 AM   #35
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaterox View Post
Beds are also a luxury for a slave like you. Your default sleeping position would be on a floor with a pillow and a blanket.

You may earn the right to sleep on a bed for the night by performing tasks for getdare users throughout the day. The getdare user would then assess you based on how well you performed the task given through your report. This report should also be posted on this thread for the viewing pleasure of all getdare users.

You may be granted the privilege to sleep on the bed if you performed the task well but you could also be punished for performing poorly on the task. The punishment could include the loss of access to your pillow but you will always minimally have access to your blanket to sleep with.
Yes Sir, this should combine with the rule of asking GD for a new task every day, but instead of just getting punished for not performing the task competently, it will be the task to earn the right to sleep in bed.

Quote:
Then I would go like this. Seems compatible to what is already there and you are up to it, so:

- everyday one of the meals must be eaten directly from the floor, after sanitizing it. Once you've finished the meal, you'll clean the floor by spitting on it and rubbing like a mop with your tits. Go on untill the floor is perfectly clean. If you can't do it, after five minutes of this you are allowed to clean the floor in other ways.

- After the floor meal, you are only allowed to drink by using your tongue on the tap flow, hands behind your back. You also have to start and stop the flow by using your tongue/mouth, after sanitizing.

- After the other meal, the water may only be drinked from the same bowl you used for the food, no hands. Up to you to clean it well with your tongue before pouring water in, so that it's clean.

- All the mess remaining on you after any meal, has to stay there untill you take the shower OR untill your next meeting (allowed to clean top half before of that)

Better?
Thank you Sir for the rules for this slut. These will be added to the rules.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Old 03-02-2021, 08:12 AM   #36
kaiman
getDare Zealot

For the flight, I'll go simple:

- after first three edges, you'll have to edge at least other three times. Hold them untill you make eye contact with someone for at least 3 seconds.

- before the trip is over - after you have completed all of your edges - you'll have to straight out reach an orgasm under your blanket. If you want to clean anything afterwards, you'll have to do by hands and smear it on your neck/chest like it's perfume

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-02-2021, 08:26 AM   #37
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Yes Sir, this should combine with the rule of asking GD for a new task every day, but instead of just getting punished for not performing the task competently, it will be the task to earn the right to sleep in bed.

Thank you Sir for the rules for this slut. These will be added to the rules.
Almost forgot, if you'are cleaning because of a meeting, anything that can be hidden by your top clothes has to stay there untill shower

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-02-2021, 08:44 AM   #38
PastramiKitten

Quote:
For the flight, I'll go simple:

- after first three edges, you'll have to edge at least other three times. Hold them untill you make eye contact with someone for at least 3 seconds.

- before the trip is over - after you have completed all of your edges - you'll have to straight out reach an orgasm under your blanket. If you want to clean anything afterwards, you'll have to do by hands and smear it on your neck/chest like it's perfume
Thank you sir for the simple rules on the flight. These have been added to the list.

Quote:
Almost forgot, if you'are cleaning because of a meeting, anything that can be hidden by your top clothes has to stay there untill shower
This is also added to the list.
Old 03-02-2021, 12:27 PM   #39
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Here a cocktail for you, to do once a day.

Waste cocktail: slaves only get to drink what's left and what has been spitted. Count the possible options on your drink menu and roll a d(number of options) three times. First on the list (or in order) is 1 and so on. The results are what is going in your cocktail. Everything has to be gargled for at least ten seconds by you before spitting it in the glass. After you did that, you flip a coin two times. First is for pee, second is for spit. Head means that you have to add, tail means that you don't add. If you have to add:

- for pee, you have to do by putting the glass under yourself and try to pee just a bit in it whitout looking. Everything on the outside of the glass has to be licked and if something goes on the floor, you'll have to clean as a mop, as in the food rule i gave you.

- spit you'll have to do blindfolded, glass in front of you. If you miss, when you remove blindfold you have to smear spit that landed out on your face and try again. If something is on the outside part of the glass you'll have to lick it.

Once you have finished this step, you mix everything up and your daily cocktail is ready. No one shotting. Taste it for good.

Sanitize glass before starting this. If anything is not clear (possible, seen my bad english) ask away.

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-02-2021, 12:48 PM   #40
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Here a cocktail for you, to do once a day.

Waste cocktail: slaves only get to drink what's left and what has been spitted. Count the possible options on your drink menu and roll a d(number of options) three times. First on the list (or in order) is 1 and so on. The results are what is going in your cocktail. Everything has to be gargled for at least ten seconds by you before spitting it in the glass. After you did that, you flip a coin two times. First is for pee, second is for spit. Head means that you have to add, tail means that you don't add. If you have to add:

- for pee, you have to do by putting the glass under yourself and try to pee just a bit in it whitout looking. Everything on the outside of the glass has to be licked and if something goes on the floor, you'll have to clean as a mop, as in the food rule i gave you.

- spit you'll have to do blindfolded, glass in front of you. If you miss, when you remove blindfold you have to smear spit that landed out on your face and try again. If something is on the outside part of the glass you'll have to lick it.

Once you have finished this step, you mix everything up and your daily cocktail is ready. No one shotting. Taste it for good.

Sanitize glass before starting this. If anything is not clear (possible, seen my bad english) ask away.
Thank you very much for your cocktail recipe! I love it. Reading it is already making me horny. Can’t wait to try my gargled champagne with piss and spit.
Old 03-02-2021, 12:56 PM   #41
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Thank you very much for your cocktail recipe! I love it. Reading it is already making me horny. Can’t wait to try my gargled champagne with piss and spit.
Who would have guessed

Can't wait to hear what the wastes have to offer you.

Add a rule that you'll always have to do that before of a programmed meeting, if possible. Just in case that you end up mopping..

I considered to remove the coin for the piss and spit, but it's more fun if you don't know what's coming. Three weeks are long.

EDIT: it may have not been clear from the recipe, but for piss and spit you have to keep on trying untill you succeed to center the glass, of course

M / 33 / EU

Last edited by kaiman; 03-02-2021 at 01:04 PM.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:07 PM   #42
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Who would have guessed

Can't wait to hear what the wastes have to offer you.

Add a rule that you'll always have to do that before of a programmed meeting, if possible. Just in case that you end up mopping..

I considered to remove the coin for the piss and spit, but it's more fun if you don't know what's coming. Three weeks are long.

EDIT: it may have not been clear from the recipe, but for piss and spit you have to keep on trying untill you succeed to center the glass, of course
Yes sir, adding randomness will definitely make things less boring and stale. I wonder what other ingredients I could add to make it more random.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:11 PM   #43
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Yes sir, adding randomness will definitely make things less boring and stale. I wonder what other ingredients I could add to make it more random.
Keep a tiny bit of every food that it's delivered to you untill you do the cocktail. Count, put in order and roll three times like above to see what goes mixed in there. All remaining ones are to be smeared on your body. For each one, roll a d4. 1 is face, 2 is chest, 3 is croutch and 4 is ass.

Make it for the last programmed meeting of the day so that you have time to stack food

M / 33 / EU

Old 03-02-2021, 01:21 PM   #44
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Keep a tiny bit of every food that it's delivered to you untill you do the cocktail. Count, put in order and roll three times like above to see what goes mixed in there. All remaining ones are to be smeared on your body. For each one, roll a d4. 1 is face, 2 is chest, 3 is croutch and 4 is ass.

Make it for the last programmed meeting of the day so that you have time to stack food
Probably can get some sauces or dressing or butter from food or milk to add to the recipe.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:43 PM   #45
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Probably can get some sauces or dressing or butter from food or milk to add to the recipe.
Yeah, probably for the better if you just keep a bit of the creams/sauces/liquids that you can get out of your meals. Anything that could mix well with your waste cocktail. Then you count and roll as above and use the rest on you.

Last thing, when you have to mop, always flip a coin to see if you have to do with face/cheeks or breasts. Head is face and tail is breasts.

This should keep your mopping and drinking varied enough. Remember that anything that can't be seen on camera has to stay there also during the meetings.

M / 33 / EU

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hotel, slave