Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-28-2021, 10:10 AM   #16
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Relocating for a whole year sounds quite exciting. I understand how that would impact your packing plans. But why not use this relocation to dive into your slutty side more. So only take skirts and dresses for the most part. Only tight sexy leggings for working out or taking part in athletic activities. And maybe only a couple of pairs of pants that you would wear for specific reasons. Throw in only super short shorts and those could be the only exception to the skirts and dresses.
Well okay, I will make sure I wear slutty sexy clothing, but I am bringing most things with me.

Quote:
As for quarantine, I think you should wake up each morning and write a degrading word on your body, and not wash it off until the end of quarantine. Each night you are to take a pic of yourself to keep for your own use only, to record your progress during quarantine.
Sure, that can be done.

Quote:
It also seems like those tits are not getting enough attention during quarantine. So you must spend 15 minutes two times a day pinching and twisting and rubbing those nipples. One of those sessions must be in front of a window as well. The pinching should be hard enough that you feel it for a bit after the session is done, but doesn’t have to be harder unless you want to or ordered to by someone on this thread once the quarantine starts.
Thanks for not forgetting my tits haha.

Quote:
Which raises another idea. During quarantine you should start a new thread where each day you beg for tasks that you must complete that day. If you don’t finish that task, then the poster gets to decide your punishment. That should keep you quite busy during quarantine.
Looks like I will be a 24 hour slave during my quarantine with more new tasks on top of the existing ones here!
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Current rules for quarantine
PastramiKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 01:19 PM   #17
generaterox

You’re only allowed to have cold showers during quarantine and you’re to air dry yourself after showering.

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 08:21 PM   #18
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaterox View Post
You’re only allowed to have cold showers during quarantine and you’re to air dry yourself after showering.
Thanks for your rule. Hope I don’t get sick doing this, hotel aircons are freezing too.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Old 02-28-2021, 10:18 PM   #19
generaterox

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiKitten View Post
Thanks for your rule. Hope I don’t get sick doing this, hotel aircons are freezing too.
I think you should be able to adjust the temperature of the aircon in your room. If you’re unable to adjust the temperature, you’re allowed to towel dry yourself after showering.

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Old 03-01-2021, 03:03 AM   #20
PastramiKitten

Quote:
I think you should be able to adjust the temperature of the aircon in your room. If you’re unable to adjust the temperature, you’re allowed to towel dry yourself after showering.
Yes Sir, cold shower is a must for this slut. I’m wondering what I can do with the bathtub. Any ideas anybody?
Old 03-01-2021, 03:09 AM   #21
morafal
Distinguished Member

1 night you should sleep naked, without pillow or any blankets in bathtub.
morafal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 04:24 AM   #22
Caya
getDare Devil

Default money ?

will you ahve to pay wiht your own money or will everything be payed wiht company money ?
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 04:31 AM   #23
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
will you ahve to pay wiht your own money or will everything be payed wiht company money ?
Company money
Old 03-01-2021, 04:32 AM   #24
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by morafal View Post
1 night you should sleep naked, without pillow or any blankets in bathtub.
I’m sleeping naked every night already. Need something more fun to do with the bathtub 🛁
Old 03-01-2021, 05:15 AM   #25
generaterox

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiKitten View Post
I’m sleeping naked every night already. Need something more fun to do with the bathtub 🛁
Maybe something like:

Whenever you visit the bathroom you'll have to edge once by straddling along the sides of the bathtub

Old 03-01-2021, 05:26 AM   #26
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

When you're taking a bath, use the shower head to edge. Your allowed to use warm water for your edge.
Old 03-01-2021, 07:17 PM   #27
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Maybe something like:

Whenever you visit the bathroom you'll have to edge once by straddling along the sides of the bathtub
Sure, this has been added to the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
When you're taking a bath, use the shower head to edge. Your allowed to use warm water for your edge.
This is added to the rules too.
Old 03-02-2021, 04:02 AM   #28
PastramiKitten

By the way, I also have access to fine wines(champagne, reds, whites), spirits (gin, rum, vodka etc), and beer in the hotel. I’m wondering if the creative yet devilish GD community got ideas for a slave cocktail mixed for this slut as her signature quarantine slut cocktail.

Last edited by PastramiKitten; 03-02-2021 at 04:12 AM.
Old 03-02-2021, 06:31 AM   #29
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quick ideas for the flight, that has significantly less rules:

- you can only eat on the flight by taking your meal to the bathroom, putting it on the floor on something clean (your towels, or bring some plastic/tin foil with you) and using no hands while kneeling. You can't clean the mess that can be hidden under your mask untill you are off the plane. Can clean everything that sticks out of the mask.

- the last bit of all the things you eat should go on a hidden part of your body and be kept there untill you off the plane

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 06:47 AM   #30
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Quick ideas for the flight, that has significantly less rules:

- you can only eat on the flight by taking your meal to the bathroom, putting it on the floor on something clean (your towels, or bring some plastic/tin foil with you) and using no hands while kneeling. You can't clean the mess that can be hidden under your mask untill you are off the plane. Can clean everything that sticks out of the mask.

- the last bit of all the things you eat should go on a hidden part of your body and be kept there untill you off the plane
That sounds super hot and kinky, although I’m not sure if I can do it now given its a pandemic. I would definitely do this before COVID happened so can I do a harder variation of this for you in the hotel instead?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hotel, slave