Old 01-04-2021, 11:02 PM   #31
Yoyo Foxwell

After a humiliating first loss, Yoyo struggles to regain his competitive spirit - his head isn't in the game until the next challenge is announced. A simple test of endurance? Easy.

He bounces on his heels as he walks up to the podium, trying to shake off as much of the white goop that coats him head to toe. With a cocky grin hiding the tremor in his step, he lines up under the bucket, smiling to the audience, hands poised to grab the rope.

The whistle sounds and Yoyo grabs on tight. Feeling the rope beneath his fingertips and the comfortable heft of the bucket, his confidence is restored. There's a commotion to his side, and he looks over to see WAMpup being covered in a cloud of flour. Yes! He wasn't last! He celebrates internally, keeping cool on the outside to look good for the audience, and more importantly holding up that bucket.

He's so lost in his own thoughts that he doesn't even notice the wheel being spun. A jet of cold water hits him in the chest and his body seizes up. He feels it happening in slow motion, as his grip loosens and the fibres of the rope begin to escape him. His grip closes around thin air, and he looks up just in time to see nothing but white as he's caked in flour. The torrent of water continues, mixing with the flour causing some of it to stick to his long hair. Ironically, the cream from the pies earlier blocks most of it from working too deep and making too much of a mess.

Second to last. He can't even enjoy watching the other contestants struggle as he ponders the double loss streak. Before he knows it, the game is over. He watches WAMpup receive his punishment, cringing on his behalf. If this is what punishments looked like at this stage in the competition, what was going to happen if he lost overall? He could only hope his luck would change.

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 06:58 PM   #32
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I'm definitely excited about the next game as it is explained. Hold a rope? Easy! For a brief moment I wonder if my pie covered hands will complicate things, but am quickly distracted and forget. Of course once the game begins I am quickly reminded. Its fine. I can still hold onto.....oh. No, I dropped it. I brace myself for the incoming mess, closing my eyes. To my surprise the mess is quite light. I open my eyes to a cloud of white powder, which inhaling has caused me to start coughing. Oh well. I make my way over to the loser's waiting area, delighted to have missed the wheel entirely. I don't much mind my powdery mess, though some of it clumps in with bits of pie from earlier. But at least I'm not wet, like everyone else. I fine myself laughing at the predicaments my fellow contestants face as one by one they are eliminated and covered in flour that will dry into a paste. As the game goes on I find myself cheering for the contestants I've played against before. Ezeperalta, Nova, and Dan.

Of course there is still the punishment for coming in last. I pull of my shoes and make my way over. They start with the water, spraying me down. It's so much colder than I was expecting and I loudly yelp as it makes contact. It cleans away some of the flour, but the rest is already starting to stick. And then the extra coating of flour. Now its really starting to set in and I won't be able to get it out. While the flour paste is setting in my hair, I get a full frontal spray of jelly to add to my sticky mess. Then the stage hand comes by with a pie. But they seem to have gotten their fill of pies to the face as he instead pulls back the waistband of my shorts and slaps my backside with it before letting the band snap back into place. I find myself shifting my weight awkwardly as pie and cream have worked their way between my cheeks.

That was definitely a punishment, one that will follow me through the rest of the game. But I'm not in last and I'm ready to tackle the next game. Unless its trivia. I've never been great with trivia.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 08:26 PM   #33
Corleone91

Riding a wave of confidence from the first round, we're brought back out on stage for round two. Looks like we have to hold onto a rope to keep ourselves from getting messy. I don't exactly feel confident as upper arm strength was never one of my best attributes.

As WAMpup loses grip on their rope, I'm relieve to see that I'm not going to be the first out and facing the punishment. Just as that excitement rises the wheel lands on water and I'm suddenly blasted with ice cold water. Some how I didn't drop the rope and now I'm extra motivated not to end up covered in a messy paste.

As other contestants fall, I continued to be punished by the wheel spin. Another freezing cold blast of water followed by a coating of grape jelly. I'm now covered head to toe in jelly and find myself contemplating whether I'm better off biting the bullet and dropping the rope or continuing to take these endurance punishments. Luckily two others lose their grip before the wheel starts again landing on "STRIP." Crap. Now I have stage hands yelling at me to take my shoes off. I plead for them to just pants me instead knowing that I double tied my shoes after the last competition and will never get them off. Alas, I'm forced to remove my shoes but can't get them off. I lose my grip on the rope and I'm suddenly covered in a white cloud of flour that begins to mix with my soaking wet clothes and the jelly.

Luckily Messy Dares didn’t make it much longer and I'm not far behind in the points. As I look around at the total mess we're all in, Griffin announces WAMpup's punishment for losing. Maybe they weren't much better off in the long run watching as they're totally covered in more flour, a soaking, some jelly and a pie that they oddly chose to put down the back of their shorts.

I'm excited to hear that the next round is trivia. This should give me an opportunity to shine and hopefully overtake Messy Dares for the lead.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc

Last edited by Corleone91; 01-06-2021 at 08:18 PM.
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 09:21 PM   #34
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I walk into my place as round 2 begins. Pie still up my nose and the taste of it won't escape me for a while. As I peer up at a bucket and hold the rope, my shirt lifts a bit on the right side as I hold the rope exposing a little of my belly.

I see a cloud of what appears to be dust almost immediately as I turn my head to see flour, he looks like a ghost. crowd laughing. Curious what is in my bucket but I really don't want to find out as I begin to focus. As I do a sprayer is turn on that is ice cold spraying the front of me. Turning my nipples hard as they poke through my ever soaking shirt.

As the game keeps going it seems like everyone is going to be a ghost at the end as each bucket so far has flour, and its sticking to everyones wet/messy body. I feel like I am in a pretty good zone just holding it with one hand as the field starts to dwindle despite how cold I am and how much of the audience is staring at me. hair and back side still pretty mess but front side cleanish and soaked.

Out of nowhere to keep the crowd happy I feel a rush of grape jelly spray the front of me. I close my eyes, but the smell is so distinctive as I wipe my face, grape jelly splatter all over my shirt, skirt and exposed legs. Next I hear STRIP and my eyes widen not wanting to take anything off and not sure how I will remove something and keep a hold of my rope but thankfully footwear counts so I just kick off my sandals and stand there bare foot

As we get down to 3 I sigh when I hear pie and my stagehand 'friend' comes over and smashes it in my face and through my hair. I can barely see a thing. It really seems like even when you might win you lose in this game as the crowd is enjoying it.

The tension is building and not sure what else they might do to us as its down to two. I yell "Shit" trying to act like I lost and hoping nobody cares that I cursed. and somehow it worked!! The stagehand grabs my rope as I wipe my face seeing every guy coated in flour, adjusting my shirt and getting ready for the next round

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 03:16 AM   #35
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

This next game seems so easy! It’s just holding a rope and standing for a while. Almost immediately WAMpup goes down in a poof of white dust, to the audiences glee (I must admit that I too stifled a laugh at his embarrassing defeat not 10 second into the game). Griffin then spins the wheel and we get sprayed in freezing cold water that soaks all my clothes, including my secret underwear. My diaper begins to slip under the weight of the cold water and I instinctively let go of the rope to pull it back up, covering my in fine white powder which mixes with the water into a sticky sludge that oozes down my face. Gross! I watch the rest of the game from the sidelines, teeth chattering from the cold but glad I didn’t have to face the jelly or pie or strip punishments!

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'm a stinky messy little piddlepants who needs their diapers

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 03:02 PM   #36
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I try wiping off more of the cream from the pies as the rules for round 2 are explained can't I get a towel or something?

I reluctantly walk over and grab my rope I am a little worried that given my physical status will make this one hard for me. The buzzer sounds and the rope suddenly gets heavy. I watch as WAMpup lets the rope slide right through his hands and gets covered in flour. I laugh a at it but then a bell sounds and suddenly a wave of freezing cold water pours down on me. I shiver a little and struggle but keep a hold of the rope.

Then YoYo drops his bucket and I brace for another soaking but nothing comes. Then Smelly drops his bucket and the buzzer sounds again uh oh the a jet of ice cold water shoots off and it seems to be aimed a little low. I gasp and fight and struggle but still hold on to the rope. At least most of the cream has been washed off.

We all hold on for a moment and the the buzzer goes off again. Suddenly a spray of jelly is sprayed on us it evilly seems to be aimed at the faces and hands making it even harder to hold on to the now slippery rope. I look around to see who dropped their bucket but see them all still up and protest that it's not fair since no one dropped their bucket but Griffin just laughs.

Then Ace drops his bucket. I jump a little expecting the buzzer to go off and lose my grip on the rope. Instantly an avalanche of flour pours down on me turning to the paste as it hits my wet and messy body.

I laugh a little watching the fate of the other contestants then see that Ezeperalta won how did that little brat manage to win this one. Then I laugh a lot as I see WAMpup's fate. I hear the next round is trivia and I think I am pretty smart hopefully that goes better for me then this.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 07:59 AM   #37
qr1959
getDare Sweetheart

As we watch this incredible game, as an audience I think we need to give Blue Griffin a Huge round of applause. He is creating such a great game. And to all of the players, thank you and keep working hard to win.

Dislikes: nipple play, anal, golden

Limits: Blood, Permanent marks, Poop, family, too public humiliation
qr1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to qr1959 for this post:
Old 01-07-2021, 10:25 AM   #38
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

Trying to get pie out of my eyes, we move on to the next round. The physical challenge. Crap.

I shuffle under the bucket I’ve been assigned, and feel the weight. It’s not terrible, but I still have this sense of dread about what I will find in it. Everyone else takes their positions as well, and the game starts.

WAMpup drops the rope almost immediately. Flour. Not sure if that’s better or worse than I expected. In either event, I sure as hell don’t want it on me! And now ice water? FUCK! That’s cold…

Another bucket or two drop, and they are all flour. But then the wheel spins again - another round of water. Goddamned that’s cold!

We continue to stand around, and all of the sudden the wheel spins again, for no reason! How can that be? How can it spin? And it lands on “mess”! I get coated in jelly - sweet but way too sticky. I’m not enjoying this…

Next goes Nova, and after the flour hits him, the wheel spins again. STRIP. What the hell - I’m not happy at all about this! I have to lose the shoes, which is not easy at all while holding onto the damn rope! But I manage. Until the wheel spins again, and this time I get hit with a pie. I try to wipe it away, but that gets my hands slippery. And...that’s it. The rope slides right through my hands and now I am coated in flour.

I waddle over to the side of the stage and wait to see how this all ends. Covered in pie, jelly, flour, and missing my shoes, I am worried.

Trivia - I got 6/20. That’s not feeling like a winning number...

Currently NAKED due to PM dare...

Kik: jeopardy2112

Likes: games, bets, silly and funny humiliations, stripping, underwear / thongs, forcing the loser to get wet and messy
Punishments: pics, cam, spanking, cum, x-dress, me getting messy or stripped
Limits: family, scat, serious pain

See my PM dares here

See my available outfits here
Jeopardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 09:22 PM   #39
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Welcome back, our contestant are just finishing up putting in their final answers for their quizzes. As the sound signals time, you see a few worried faces and a few more confident ones.

So let's see those trivia scores.

As the stage hands hands me the sheets, I can see that 3 of the sheets are unreadable as there's drips of mess that cover the whole sheet. Dandushma, Messy Dares, and AceRaveth all get 0 for their score. (0, No response on quiz)

-Wampup and smelly Melly didn't do much better as he only scored 1 and 4 out of 20 respectively. (25 and 100 points)

-Jeopardy was the first one to score more than 1/4 with 6, but still not that impressive. (150)

-YoYo finally gained some ground with a decent 9/20 matching Corleone91 ever competitive who hoped to come out on top. (225)

-Our two best brain are ezeperalta212 and Novagunger! Exeperalta smile and her score is announced as 15/20 and sticks out her tongue, but it doesn't last long as Nova get a 17/20 and he smiles back with a smug look. (375 and 425)

So it seem we have some forfeits to hand out as well as some points:

-Dandushma, Messy Dares, and AceRaveth- I think it's time to clean you three off. Please Strip to your underwear and step into the "car wash". Each one is walked through a set of rollers and brushes spraying them down cold water, and foam. "We're a full service too, so don't for get the "wax"." A coating of syrup is applied to their body giving each one of them a nice sheen. "And time to dry you off." Each is then heated letting the syrup dry leaving a sticky layer over their skin as they all get a sticker to their forehead that says "Always wash between the mud flaps!” and a smack to the backside to leave the wash.

-Wampup and smelly melly, as the people in last place (that turned in a score) you get a dunce cap! A hat is strapped to you head, but its weighty as you realize it's just an upside down piping bag filled with with mayo. Also the "class" gets to each give you one pie with the word "Dunce" written on each one. Fillings may vary...

-Jeopardy: With under a failing grade, you'er getting under a falling of slime. You're led under a gunge tank and given three coating of chunky gold, sliver, and bronze slime.

-Yoyo as getting almost 50% you get a 50/50 chance. Flip a coin. Tails you get your shoes filled with cottage cheese. Heads, you lose your shirt and two pies shoved into your chest.

-Corleone91 your 50/50 is Tails you lose your pants, but get your boxers sealed at the bottom and filled with spray cheese. Heads, you get your shoes back, but they are cut up and you must wear them on your hands (you can stick your fingers and use your hands like normal)

As our winner, Nova doesn't get messy, but he does get a choice, one item of mess out of our supplies to be used on ezeperalta212 OR ezeperalta212 loses either her skirt or shirt (your choice).

With that let's see our points standings:

Ezeperalta212: 725, Nova: 675, Corleone91: 625, Messy dare: 550, Jeopardy: 450, Smelly melly: 350, Yoyo: 275, Ace: 250, wampup: 175, and dan: 150.

Quite a shakeup, a new leader and new last place. A lot of points are still up for grabs in our last two rounds so don't count yourself out yet. Meanwhile let's hear from the audience! Any play you hope to see win? Did you do any better on our trivia? Regardless I hope you join us later for the next stage as we have a Holiday event coming up!
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 01-08-2021 at 05:37 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 04:40 PM   #40
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Well I knew I was going to be bad at trivia, but not this bad. I feel like I guessed for every question. At least the host was able to read my answers. It would have been terrible to be lumped in with the group who got nothing. My face definitely goes red though as a dunce cap is placed on my head. I figure out pretty quick just how much I'm in for when I notice how heavy...and smelly the hat is. For now all that mayo is just sitting on top of my head in a big pile, but its own weight will eventually be enough to push its way out of the bag and all over me. I just hope nobody smashes it, because then it will really get into my hair and all over. I brace myself for my barrage of pies, breathing a small sigh of relief that I still have enough points to not be in last.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 04:41 PM   #41
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

I’d love to join at the next available time

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 09:30 PM   #42
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I smile as the next round comes around I am usually good at trivia. The questions are hard and I have to guess on some of them but in the end I score 17 giving me the win and keeping me clean for this round.

I smile as I fill my pie and walk over to Wampup and slowly smush it into his face grabbing the back of his head and holding it there for several moments. Oops did I forget to mention that I hid sardines in the pie filling.

Then I walk over by the table and debate my options as to what to do with the little bratty girl. Hmmm mess or strip hard choice not knowing what the next round but ultimately I pick up a bucket and walk behind her. Then I slowly pour it over her it's extra spicy curry.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 09:11 AM   #43
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As we are handed the quizzes I look around nervous as the first few seem confusing. Trying to concentrate with how icky I feel is tough, pie dripping from my face onto the paper as I go through. Still shocked that I haven't completely lost my mind with how this gameshow has gone so far, but still determined to win to help pay for my tuition. I feel like I reasoned some out well. As I hand my quiz in and watch them graded I peer at the others nervous about what happens and hoping that I got another first place.

As the scores are read out loud and my score isn't said yet I get hopeful as its down to the final 2 and the way they are read I'm pretty confident I got 1st or 2nd. As I hear 15 for me and 17 for Nova I glare over at him. Shocked he did that good and wondering if he somehow cheated as he has this mischievous look on his face.

As the scores are put on the board and I see my name move to first I smirk and feel like at least if I win I can justify going through all this

I watch as the first 3 who got 0s are forced to strip, eyes wide as I didn't think the show would do that. I am just thankful that it isn't me as that would be so humiliating in front of all the other contestants and the crowd.

I then walk over to the table in my bare feet and follow Nova grabbing 2 pies, just grabbing 2 chocolate cream pies. Looking at both WAMpup and SmellyMelly not wanting to make enemies I just simple push the basic pies into each of their faces lightly before letting it fall to the ground and splatter on their feet.

I watch everyone else take their punishments as well... this show is really really messy is all I can think as the audience laughs and cheers.

I innocently think 2nd place should be mostly fine as the host announces that Nova can either remove an item of clothing OR do something mess to me my heart starts to race, especially after our first round battle. As he eyes me up and down I really don't want anything to come off, not really thinking I would ever be in this position. He walks over to a table with several buckets on it as he approaches me and walks behind me. I close my eyes with no clue what he is doing still as I feel something hit my head, the smell is so noticeable as it pours down my head but I can't place it at first. As it stops and I wipe my face a bit I look at my hands and realize its curry. I start to gag a bit at the smell and can feel the sting of the spice as I lean over trying to drain most of it out of my hair quickly as my skirt rides up slightly as he stands there enjoying what he did. I glare at him after wiping my hands off on my pretty ruined shirt and skirt. I really hope I can turn the tables on him!

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 10:28 AM   #44
Corleone91

Round 3 is trivia and this really plays into my favor as I love bar trivia and am chock full of useless information. As I work through the questions, I'm surprised at how difficult some of these are and end up guessing for most of them. As they reveal the answers, I see my score come up as 9/20. I feel relatively optimistic... until ezeperalta212 and Novagunger hit the scoreboard. suddenly I feel defeated and terrified of what's to come. I have no idea how they did that well. Did they really know that much useless info or was something fishy here? All I know is I won't be getting out of this round clean.

To my surprise, three contestants don't even answer any of the questions. Not sure what happened there but it looks like they're about to pay dearly. I watch as their punishment is doled out thankful that I was able to avoid it.

After Wampup and Smelly Melly are given their dunce caps, we're told that we each need to pie them. I'm conflicted as I am not sure I want to make any more enemies but I have an opportunity to potentially make their lives worse for future rounds. I settle on some cream pies filled with maple syrup and smash both into their faces.

Then comes my punishment. I'm given a game of chance and I start to hope I land on tails. I'd sacrifice my shoes here given the choice. A virtual shows up on the screen and starts to flip. "No whammies" i start chanting repeatedly... "oh shiiiii" as it lands on heads. Suddenly I'm swarmed by stage hands who pants me and yank off my tan shorts. As they start to tape up the leg of my red plaid long boxer briefs, I see blue griffin with my shorts and a pair of scissors and I plead to not cut them up terrified of how I'll get home. Luckily I'm shown some mercy. Maybe I'll be able to get those back.

With my boxers all sealed up I'm surrounded by four stagehands with three cans each of spray cheese. This doesn't look like it'll be fun. They each take turns pulling back my waistband and unleashing a barrage of cheese into my shorts until they're bulging on all sides from my waist to my knees. As I start to walk, the squishy feeling is weird but sort of satisfying though I'm not sure I ended up much better then the three in the carwash. Hopefully I can keep the rest of my modesty and not lose my shirt or socks... or my boxers.

The saving grace to reduce my embarrassment comes down to Nova and what he does with Exeperalta. If he strips her it might take some of the attention off of me from the audience but instead she's suddenly covered in a bucket of curry. It might not be the attention diversion I needed but the tension between the two was culpable... Let's see how she gets her revenge.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc

Last edited by Corleone91; 01-10-2021 at 09:51 AM.
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 10:45 AM   #45
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

I’d like to join in for next month!

Name bunny
Age 23
Sex (m or f) f
And a brief description of your appearance/details you’d like me to know.
Short thin cute redhead with a cup titties and a perky butt

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay