Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 12-29-2020, 08:39 AM   #16
qr1959
getDare Sweetheart

I would like to join the audience for this splendid game. and if I can help with anything please let me know.

Dislikes: nipple play, anal, golden

Limits: Blood, Permanent marks, Poop, family, too public humiliation
qr1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 10:05 AM   #17
AceRaveth

AceRaveth

Male

Quite tall, slim, anxiously waiting for the games to begin!
Limits- Illegal, cum eating, permanent, pics/videos, public, CBT
AceRaveth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 10:46 AM   #18
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

I will join the audience and would love the chance to join as a contestant in the future.

Brandonlow
wearing bra and panties, along with sandals, and shirt and pants. To hide the bra and panties as I secretly like wearing bra and panties. I am tall a little overweight and very anxious and a bit shy. As I am willing to give it my all.

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 04:09 PM   #19
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Jan: Round one.

HAPPY NEW YEAR and welcome to the first round of our very first game! I'd like to thank our lovely contestants for playing and it seems we have a nice amount in the audience with of mix of potential players and just some spectators!

Now since it was just the New Years yesterday, let's get back into that spirit our first game Musical Chairs! As you all gather around, we will play that old classic "Auld Lang Syne". When the music stops, grab a seat or you're out! The longer you stay in the more points you get. The less mess you'll get too as there for forfeit for going out first and each person afterwards. Now lets get started!

The players gather in the center of the stage each staggered between the nine chairs in a circle. Looking nervous and some looking confident the music starts to play and everyone one starts to walk in a clockwise direction.

-As the music stops everyone starts to dive for a chair. Yoyo gets a little to aggressive and actually overshoots the chair sliding off as Corleone91 take his place sticking out his tongue in mockery. Getting up, YoYo sees that all the other chairs are taken and is the first one out.

-Second round and competition is just as fierce! When the music cuts out its a three person rush for one chair. While ezeperalta212 and nova get into a shoving match for a chair, SmellyMelly sneaks in and get it. Nova sees this and goes for the last one as ezeperalta212 goes to sit and is startled to end up sitting on Smelly's lap. She tries to race down Nova, but it's too late.

-For the third round Dan has been doing pretty good, but gets distracted by the crew rolling out some carts off stage. When he realizes the music has stopped, he's just standing alone.

-The fourth round the players seems to all bunch up in front with WAMpup slowing everyone down. As the music stops everyone seems to go for the same chair. With a near dog pile everyone gets up and rushes to the empty chairs, but it looks like nova's glasses with knocked off. Cursing his luck, Nova isn't able to get his glasses and a chair in time and knows that he'll be worse off if his glasses gets smashed before the rest of the games.

-Half way through and the crowd is loving it! At this point thought Jeopardy "dad bod" starts to ache after that last scuffle. He tries his best, but doesn't get a chair becoming the next one out.

-Ace has been doing well and as the music cuts off it looks like a two person race for a chair. He starts to pull ahead when he hears a gasp of pain from behind him turning around to help a bent over Corleone91, he gets shoved aside as Corleone91 competitive nature had him fake being hurt to get the chair. A low move, but there's nothing in the rules that say you can't distract your opponents.

-The next round leaves 4 players left, it's a close call, but Wampup sees that's he's pretty high up in the game and almost seems to intentionally slip near the chair as Messydares sneak just ahead.

-The second to last round and it comes down to Smellymelly, messy dares, and Corleone91. Each is eager to be the come into first and lead the game as they all eye each other. When the music stops Corleone91 goes for one chair as smelly and messy go for the other. Smelly seems a bit slower as he almost waddles a bit to the chair and ends up in 3rd.

-With one chair alone the lights dim and the crowd is electric. Once the music stops, its a mad dash with both sitting down on the chair trying to push each other off. With some effort both come off and try scrabble back on it, but karma seems to haunt Corleone91 as he trips on his shoelace getting back up allowing messy dares to claim first!

Wow what a round folks! As punishment, Yoyo fox will lose his shoes for going out first and (the stage hands reveal the carts are lined with pies.) each contestant will take pies to their body and face equal to the spot they went out on. So count it down with me folks as we start the new year!

10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! As each number is called out, the same number of pies are smashed into the corresponding player! Except Messy dares. As winner, you can either pie yourself in the face, or pie any other player of your choice anywhere you wish.

With that our scores are this as we move into the next stage.
Messy dare: 300, Corleone91: 250, Smelly dares: 200, wampup and Ace: 150, Jeopardy and Nova: 100, Dan and ezeperalta212: 50, and Yoyo in last with 0.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 01-01-2021 at 07:41 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 01-01-2021, 06:55 PM   #20
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I’m excited to hear about the game as the rules are explained. I wonder a bit about the punishment for coming in last. Best to avoid that for now. Managing to make it pretty far, I don’t mind when I “trip” and end up being eliminated at 4th place. Not a bad place to be. I know that means I’ll get both points and mess. I clap for the winner, of course, as a show of sportsmanship. As the forfeits are explained I can’t help but feel a little shiver of anticipation. And the count down begins. 10. 9. 8. I watch as the other contestants start receiving their pies. 7. 6. 5. I close my eyes and throw my hands up triumphant as my number is called. 4. One by one a sloppy wet pie is shoved into my head. The force of the impact. The splatter of cream. 3. 2. 1. I shake my head to dislodge some stray cream from my thick hair. Snorting cream out of my nose. The sickly sweet smell lingers long after. I only bother to clear my eyes enough so that I can see, wiping the bits of pie against my leg. It’s good to be back. Checking out the other contestants I realize that some are already barely recognizable after our first game. This is going to be fun. I look to our first place winner as I wonder what will be done with their pie.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WAMPup for this post:
Old 01-01-2021, 07:38 PM   #21
Yoyo Foxwell

Yoyo watches the rest of the game in shock as he recovers. Failed at the first hurdle. He's devastated.

Yoyo stands on the stage at the end of the game, trembling. Then, the pies start coming. One after another, they slam into him, an onslaught of confectionary. By the end of it he's completely coated in cream, not an inch of skin showing.

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 03:00 AM   #22
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I walk out at the start of the show nervous about the possible consequences of playing but eager and excited to win some big prizes. I get more nervous looking over the other players and seeing that most are younger and more fit I hope this doesn't get to physical I think.

Then the rules of the first game are explained and I think this won't be that bad. The music starts and I do ok in the first two rounds then have a close call in the third when I have to push that little bratty girl out of the way to stay in she seems rather upset and winy about it millennials are so thin skinned. Then in then next round I get blinded when some one knocks of my glasses by the time I recover them and can see there are no empty chairs. I try to protests that it was a dirty move and cheating but it no use and off I go to stand with the others losers. i fidget nervously as the rest of the game is played and I worry about the end of it. Then when it's finally over I see the carts being rolled out shit this can't be good I think. Griffin explains the points and then smiles as he explains the "prizes" we won and uncovers the carts of pies. Uh Oh I think not good.
Then he has several stage hands come out and surround us. I watch as 10, then 9, then 8 for that bratty little girl and shit I surround by several stage hands and shake a little stirring at the pies these things are huge. I hear SEVEN screamed out by the host and a laughing audience. And instantly I feel a cold wet pie slam into my ass. As I jump forward in reaction another one slams hard into my crotch. I gasp in shock and lean forwards and get a mouthful of pie as he head is suddenly engulfed from all four sides with 4 pies which are rub all over thoroughly smearing the cream in my hair ears and even up my nose. Then finally the last one is uncermonily slammed on top of my head showering cream down over it and on to my shoulders and chest. I desperately try to scoop cream from my face and ears hoping that we will at least be given towels to wipe up some before the next round so as not to be to handicapped by the mess. As I succeed at least partially in restoring some vision and hearing I see and hear a roaring laughter from both the host and audience and even the winner who is still holding that last pie menacingly and hear some mocking from the stands. I think what the heck have I gotten myself into that they are enjoying it so much.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 03:01 AM   #23
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Default Round 1

I walk out at the start of the show nervous about the possible consequences of playing but eager and excited to win some big prizes. I get more nervous looking over the other players and seeing that most are younger and more fit I hope this doesn't get to physical I think.

Then the rules of the first game are explained and I think this won't be that bad. The music starts and I do ok in the first two rounds then have a close call in the third when I have to push that little bratty girl out of the way to stay in she seems rather upset and winy about it millennials are so thin skinned. Then in then next round I get blinded when some one knocks of my glasses by the time I recover them and can see there are no empty chairs. I try to protests that it was a dirty move and cheating but it no use and off I go to stand with the others losers. i fidget nervously as the rest of the game is played and I worry about the end of it. Then when it's finally over I see the carts being rolled out shit this can't be good I think. Griffin explains the points and then smiles as he explains the "prizes" we won and uncovers the carts of pies. Uh Oh I think not good.
Then he has several stage hands come out and surround us. I watch as 10, then 9, then 8 for that bratty little girl and shit I surround by several stage hands and shake a little stirring at the pies these things are huge. I hear SEVEN screamed out by the host and a laughing audience. And instantly I feel a cold wet pie slam into my ass. As I jump forward in reaction another one slams hard into my crotch. I gasp in shock and lean forwards and get a mouthful of pie as he head is suddenly engulfed from all four sides with 4 pies which are rub all over thoroughly smearing the cream in my hair ears and even up my nose. Then finally the last one is uncermonily slammed on top of my head showering cream down over it and on to my shoulders and chest. I desperately try to scoop cream from my face and ears hoping that we will at least be given towels to wipe up some before the next round so as not to be to handicapped by the mess. As I succeed at least partially in restoring some vision and hearing I see and hear a roaring laughter from both the host and audience and even the winner who is still holding that last pie menacingly and hear some mocking from the stands. I think what the heck have I gotten myself into that they are enjoying it so much.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 06:26 AM   #24
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

As I hear we'll be competing in Musical Chairs, a game of skill, I decide to play dirty from the beginning. I've got to earn enough points to avoid the final punishment and the best way to do that is by playing dirty. As the game begins, I look out for an opportunity to screw someone over and I get one in round two where Nova and Ezeperalta fight over a chair that I go in and grab. I laugh with the audience as Ezeperalta sits in my lap and shove her as hard as I can, making her trip, and the audience laugh even harder. The rest of the game is pretty easy up until the second to last round where my diaper hitches up and gives me a wedgie, slowing me down and letting Messydares take the lead. I go and sit with the losers, defeated, but still happy at having managed to come third.

Finally, as the punishment pies come around, I am given a pie sandwich with a pie to the face and the back of the head. Thick and slimy cream oozes down my face and back, to the glee of the audience but as I look to Yoyo's 10 pies, I feel grateful I only got 2.

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'm a stinky messy little piddlepants who needs their diapers

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 08:49 AM   #25
AceRaveth

As competitive as I am, I'm not too disappointed with my placement, need to be more wary of sneaky plays from contestants in the future. As I'm cursing Corleone91 under my breath, 5 pies fly into me.....now I'm all sticky :/
Limits- Illegal, cum eating, permanent, pics/videos, public, CBT
AceRaveth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 11:51 AM   #26
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

Sixth place!?! Damn...

I stand at the ready, pissed to have lost but willing to take my punishment. The first pie goes to the face (as really it should! ) and my vision is gone. After that, it's a pie sandwich, and now my hearing is gone too, which at least means I can no longer hear the laughter of the audience. Thank goodness I didn't lose any clothing! The last two pies end up squarely on my chest. I am a dripping mess. I vow that I will do SO much better in the next round!

Currently NAKED due to PM dare...

Kik: jeopardy2112

Likes: games, bets, silly and funny humiliations, stripping, underwear / thongs, forcing the loser to get wet and messy
Punishments: pics, cam, spanking, cum, x-dress, me getting messy or stripped
Limits: family, scat, serious pain

See my PM dares here

See my available outfits here
Jeopardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 02:03 PM   #27
Corleone91

As I walked out on stage with my fellow contestants wearing a black tshirt, khaki shorts, red plaid long boxer briefs and black socks/sneakers. I was overwhelmed with nervousness as I've never been on a gameshow before - especially not one with so much at stake. Despite this, I'm excited to potentially win some prizes and my competitive nature begins to kick in.

We begin our game of musical chairs and the adrenalin is pumping now. When the music first comes to a stop, it looks like I'm about to be eliminated first. Just as I was about to give up, I see Yoyo slide off of their chair so I go for it successfully taking the spot. I taunt them sticking out my tongue.

The next few rounds go smoothly as I continue to move forward feeling both lucky and confident. The sixth round kicks off and as the music stops, it's down to Ace and I racing for a chair. We both run but I trip over myself slowing me down. Thinking this is it for me, I begin to shout out in pain. Ace stops and comes back to help me. This is my chance. I bolt running past Ace taking the last seat. I feel guilty but I'm here to win, not finish fifth.

With just Messy Dares and I left, we hit the final round. The music stops and we begin fighting for the last chair. Just as I'm trying to get settled, I feel my feet slide out from under me. Damn, my shoelace came undone and I slipped on it.

I'm frustrated to have come so close but feeling very confident to have done so good in the first round. That excitement is short lived as the punishments are explained - looks like I am not escaping this round clean. I watch as all of the losers before me get their pies with some of them almost unrecognizable from all of the cream. I prepare myself as SmellyMelly takes their pies. I hear Blue Griffin say, "2" and close my eyes just in time for a thick creamy pie to hit me square in the face. The second pie smacks me in the back of the head and I'm covered from the neck up. I wipe the cream from my eyes and nose - that wasn't too bad. I'm feeling hyped up and confident for the next round. The other competitors better watch out.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc

Last edited by Corleone91; 01-04-2021 at 10:03 AM.
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 06:05 PM   #28
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I see a post at my college about a gameshow giving away prizes for those that dare take the risk. I send an email to sign up and surprisingly get a call back.

I show up and I am given my outfit, walking out in a mid thigh length light blue jean skirt, dark green t-shirt, dark green bra and dark green thong and sandals. I look around seeing the audience and several other contestants. I am quite nervous not really sure how this works. Noticing some contraptions around the backstage area, tons of food and drains in the floor it all seems rather peculiar.

Looking around noticing I am the only girl wondering why that is as a few of the guys seem to be looking over and snickering.

I see the set up for round 1 as the rules are explained, seems easy enough as I walk around for the 1 round of it and sit no problem, keeping my tan thighs together.

I get up as a chair is removed, walking around again. The music stops. I go for a chair but I am nudge out by Nova who pushes me out of the way. My eyes widen as I push back and sit... but I sit on someones lap as I look over and Nova is running for the open chair. I stand up furious that I lost as I hear some laughter and walk over to a stagehand that stands next to a cart. I watch the following rounds frustrated still that I was knocked out so early. Seeing the scoreboard thinking I better do good in the next round.

To my surprise the carts are uncovered to show pies... crowd is chanting as my heart beats. What did I get myself into? As I look around seeing pies by each contestant. Starting to realize why its mostly guys and why I heard back so quickly. I look to my right as the first guy out is pied in the face. Before I know it the stagehand by me picks a pie up, I shake my head but he doesn't hesitate and plants it right in my face. I wipe my eyes but the countdown continues. and another one is planted in my face. The next goes on top of my head as the laughter from the stagehand and the crowd is loud. I am so annoyed as I can't stop anything. I feel 2 pushed on either side of my head as it drops to my shoulders.

I can't see a thing at this point as I feel one pushed into my left breast, then my right soaking through my shirt. The next hits my butt on the skirt...My heart is racing as the next one is pushed into the front of my skirt, not soaking in much but he rubs it up causing my t-shirt to lift a bit and get pie on my belly.

I stand there wiping my face in shock as the host gives the winner a pie. I have chocolate cream pie all over me as I fling pie to the ground and the stagehand smirks seeming happy to have gotten a girl to do it to. I glare at him as I wipe pie from my hair and pull it back as much as possible. Wiping my chest, drips of pie on my legs and clumps on my feet as I wait for round 2 to begin.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers

Last edited by ezeperalta212; 01-03-2021 at 07:42 PM.
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 03:38 PM   #29
dandushma

Ah yes. The classic kids game! This shouldn't be that hard! Can't imagine why the prizes are so good when the games are so simple! Or so I thought...

As the game starts, I have no issues getting a chair. I do get worried at the fact that even though it's a kids game, we are playing as adults and things get way more heated! Second round fairs well for me too, but suddenly, I hear the wheels of a cart coming from off stage. "What is that?" I try to ask around me. Before I know it, everyone is looking at me from their chair. "Shit..." I say as I hear the players and audience snicker at how careless I got. As I exit the stage, one very cute stage hand whispers "you'll see what this is spoon enough" and with that, I wait out the rest of the game.

When the game is over, the host reveals the stacks of cream pies ready to be dumped on the losers! And worst part is the worse you did, the more pies you get! While working out this math, the same teasing stage hand is already approaching me with pies when I hear "8!" And splat!! The cold cream makes impact with my face. As if one wasn't enough, I feel pushed around by multiple cold pies everywhere in my body! Ass, crotch, head, chest! Everywhere! By the time the pie barrage is done I can barely hear the crowd, the host and of course, the laughing stage hand.

Not a great start...
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 10:18 PM   #30
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Round 2

Welcome back players! After your first taste of the game let's move on to the second round, but first some house keeping.

I walk over to messy dares. "Tough choice on who to pie? Well, it's still in your hands and time's up so..." I reach under the pies and grab his hands shoving it up and into his face for a self pieing. The crowd laughs as the cream drips off his face.

Now, it's time for our next game. The Bucket challenge! Each of you will be placed underneath a bucket and hold on to a rope holding the bucket. Last person holding their bucket rope up wins. Now as that will be a very boring so we'll have fun tossing in some extras after some of the buckets tip. The Winner's bucket will remain in place and avoid getting it dropped on them.

-The stage lights dim and the players grab their ropes and almost immediately a bucket tips. It seems that after using their hands clean the pie from their eyes, they didn't clean their hands off enough and lost their grip on the rope. As a wave of flour finishes coating WAMpup and he walks to the waiting area, the crowd attention is turned to the wheel that popped up the center of the stage. Spinning around it lands on "water" as sprayers turn on next to each remaining player soaking them in cold water.

-While most players grip tighter and are glad for getting cleaned up, the shock makes YoYo loses focus and let go of his rope. While most of the flour gets doesn't have time to stick to the water, he's very frustrated and shoots a glare at Wampup for causing the wheel to spin. The other players wait for the wheel to go again, but it seems like it doesn't spin on every bucket drop.

-Time passes as some people try to warm themselves up using one hand to hold the rope while using the other to warm themselves up. Unfortunately, Smelly doesn't have the luxury as for some reason he seems to be using his hand to keep grabbing his underwear as his ass also seems a bit bigger after the downpour. Feeling his diaper sinking lower and lower, he decide to drop his rope than accidentally drop his pants. With his departure the wheel starts to spin again and lands on "water" again drenching everyone yet again.

-The cold finally gets to Dan and he quickly drops the rope to warm up as he gets his coating of flour. With the flour Sticking to his body he moves off to the heated losers area, but realizes that with the heat the flour mixture is drying on his hair and skin with the rest of the loser minus a creamy wampup.

-With about half of the players out, time passes as the crowd cheer on their favorites. As time ticks on and the crowd begins to lose interest the wheel starts to spin again and lands on "mess". A gush of jelly starts to coat the front of the remaining players. A curse is muttered as Ace gets a jelly jet next to his eye and drops his rope to clear it away. Unhappy at now the jelly and flour mix, he is at least happy he's still in the middle of the pack.

-Nova now wet and messy sighs as his arms finally gets too tired to hold on to the rope. Even after switching arms back and forth he lets go and take his place with the others. Smiling at least as he seem that his bucket starts the wheel again.

-"STRIP" It says. Looks like every remaining player has to lose one article of clothing. Jeopardy, ezeperalta212, Messy Dares, and Corleone91 All lose their shoes as some struggle to hold their rope and remove them. With Corleone91 having just retied his shoes and make sure they wouldn't come undone with a double knot, he's unable to remove them without frustratingly let go of his rope.

-A few left and we can see our contestants getting tired. With the crowd eager to seem more clothes remove, the wheel spins again and lands on the last wedge "pie" Each player gets a nice big pie ground into their face and has the pan set on their head. Jeopardy seems to haven't learned from Wampup mistake and after clearing his face starts to slowly lose his grip after a few minutes dumping the flour over his body.

-Hearing the bucket drop and blinded, Messy dares waits until he hear a loud curse from ezeperalta212 . He cheers as he realizes he won another round. Letting go of the rope, he's surprised to feel a wave of flour coat his body. Going to clear his eyes he hear the cheer of the crowd and the sound that the round is over as he sees a smiling ezeperalta212 still holding her rope, bucket untipped.

With ezeleeta212 as our round winner, you not only avoid getting floured, but WAMpup as the first loser, we'll give you an extra coating of flour and each wedge on the bucket wheel losing your shoes and getting watered, jellied, and then pied.

With that round 2 is over and Our totals standings are:

Messy dare: 550, Corleone91: 400, ezeperalta212: 350, Jeopardy: 300, Smelly dares, Ace, and Nova: 250, wampup and dan: 150, and Yoyo in last with 50.

The next round is trivia. This will be a test, so hopefully it works well. This is the link for next round trivia. Let me know what score is by pm if you want to be be secretive or you can post it after your report for this round.

https://www.sporcle.com/games/animik...ear-traditions
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 01-05-2021 at 08:32 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay