Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-19-2020, 07:03 PM   #1
BabyGirl131313

Default Help a 21/F Princess out! (ABDL Dare/ Punishment Request)

Hello!
My name is B, I’m newly 21 and I am trying to explore my more “embarrassing” kinks that I’ve been avoiding. One of which is ABDL. I’ve always gotten off on being humiliated, and being dressed and treated like a child is VERY humiliating to me. To finally face this fetish head on I’ve accumulated some supplies:
1. Rearz Safari
1. Rearz Barnyard
1. Rearz Princess Pink
1. Rearz Rebel (Black)
1. Rearz Violet Seduction
1. White Rearz Inspire+ InControl
2. InControl booster pads
1. Rearz Blue Baby Print Plastic Pants
1. ABDL Pacifier
2. Laxitive Suppositories
2. Fleet Enema
1. Buttplug
1. Dildo
1. Bullet Vibrator
1. 40 oz of Beer
1. Fifth of Tequila
Baby oil
Baby Powder
Warming KY Liquid
Clit Sensitizing Gel
Blindfold
Wrist Restraints
Ankle Restraints
Duct Tape

Now then. I am in desperate need of suggestions/dares/punishments/commands to fulfill with these items at my disposal. I have a long weekend by myself coming up, and want to pass the time being a horny little diaper girl. Please, help me out?

*PLEASE COMMENT, DO NOT PM*
BabyGirl131313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 07:30 PM   #2
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

So all of those are one diaper each? Not a bundle or so?

Any details on your likes and limits before we start daring?
Are you living alone at your own house or in a shared apartment you'll have to yourself?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 07:38 PM   #3
BabyGirl131313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
So all of those are one diaper each? Not a bundle or so?

Any details on your likes and limits before we start daring?
Are you living alone at your own house or in a shared apartment you'll have to yourself?
Yes, I have one of each diaper. They came in a variety sampler pack. I really am looking to explore my limits here so I guess a few things I want to avoid is anything public, no photos, oh and I can’t stand nipple clamps. I love feeling like I’m not in control, humiliated, trapped, etc. For immediate action I am currently confined to just my room since I have a roomate, but this weekend I am going on a trip and will be alone most of the time.
BabyGirl131313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 08:33 PM   #4
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

One thing to try. Cut a hole in the front of a diaper enough so you can stuff your dildo in it. Diaper up and then double diaper so it keep your dildo in place. Crawl around for 1 hour.

Try the a layer laxative challenge. After using a Suppository try putting on a diaper, duct taping the tabs down, another diaper and duct tape, and a third. Tape your hands so you can only use your thumb and ring finger to peel off the tape and undiaper each layer. Bonus if you dip your fingers in baby oil before you start.

Try turning a diaper inside out so it all folded up but the absorbent side it facing outwards and placing it in between your legs then diaper up. Then slowly fill it water hopefully giving you a real nice baby waddle.

Maybe a bound session with your blindfold, bullet vibe in and diaper/cover on as you squirm with pleasure you get to enjoy hearing the crinkle of cover.

Maybe butt bounce across the floor for a couple laps with your plug in, but add extra powder in the front so it really puffs in your face when you bounce hard.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 03-04-2021, 05:13 PM   #5
littleRy

Do you still need or want dares on thread?
Old 03-04-2021, 05:47 PM   #6
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleRy View Post
Do you still need or want dares on thread?
Well they haven’t been on since March 18th of last year. So while I can’t say yes or no, this thread has been silent/dead for a year...
Full signature here!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper dare, diaper punishment, diaper slave, humiliate me