Old 03-03-2021, 10:07 PM   #61
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkerbell View Post
This dare is logistically flawed. The whole point of this thread is to deny me from orgasms. If your dare has a chance of letting me orgasm, I'm going that way. If doesn't matter if three days are added after that, because I already got my release which I'm supposed to get in May. 😁 Just thought I'd let you know before I get accused of cheating
Haha yeah I noticed too late I wrote cumming but the intent was not that. Having the remote you should be able to lower the intensity so that you just reach the edges. The part I like and that I wanted you to do is to get exposed, I'm a sucker for semi-public myself.

No intention of letting you cum don't worry

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 11:28 PM   #62
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

no report on the "sleeping plugged" task so no choice but to

please add another 3 days denied

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (4/8)
- Sir M's "super set" (0/3)
- Miss V's super set (0/2)
- Miss V's DTs holding each for 5 seconds (90/120)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 07:16 AM   #63
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Have 2 days off.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 05:14 PM   #64
beof95
Distinguished Member

Adding another 3 days
have fun <3

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 09:39 PM   #65
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

+20 days for me
Babygirlblackout is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 10:19 PM   #66
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
+20 days for me
20? And i almost feel bad...

add[ing] 3 days denied please!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (4/8)
- Sir M's "super set" (0/3)
- Miss V's super set (0/2)
- Miss V's DTs holding each for 5 seconds (90/120)

Last edited by pain slut joe; 03-04-2021 at 11:04 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 03:54 AM   #67
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
+20 days for me
Why must you hurt me this way
Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
20? And i almost feel bad...

add[ing] 3 days denied please!
You have to wait for cool down to add again

Likes, Limits and Toys owned

My Deviantart

Locked back in belt on the very first day of the year~!!
My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Kinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 04:04 AM   #68
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Default Remove 2 day of denial but ...

You must strip naked then using the back side of a hairbrush you must hit each ass cheek 25 times, the hit your pussy 25 times, then your clit 10 times, then edge yourself to an orgasm 3 times with a 1 minute wait between each time, but you're not allowed to cum. You must repeat this task 3 times and remove 2 days of denial when complete.

Last edited by FrostbittenSoul; 03-05-2021 at 04:12 AM.
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 06:43 PM   #69
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckee101 View Post
2 days off is a lot at once but then again you just got a lot added sooo

2 days off if you
Wear your nipple to clit clamps while you shower then spend 8 hours in both wrist and ankle cuffs with short chains between them, topless for the first half of the day and ballgagged (either gag) for the second half.
I finished this today as I had time off work. I went ahead and finished Mandie's dare (report below) in the morning. After getting back, Mistress put the nipple to clit clamps on me and cuffed my ankles and wrists. I am always naked at home, so being topless part was already covered. I shuffled into the shower carefully, not letting the water hit the chains directly. But with my arms chained, it wasn't much helpful and everytime the water hit the chains, it was a dance of pain and pleasure throughout my body. Mistress dried me after the shower and my day in chains began. The chains connecting the cuffs weren't too tight, so as to completely rob me of mobility, but were short enough to hinder me from doing basic things by myself. I couldn't even reach my hands forward to touch myself. After four hours, Mistress strapped a ball gag in my mouth and promptly locked it, as if I was going to take it off with my bound arms. The next four hours wi spent browsing through Netflix and YouTube, bound and gagged. After the 8 hours were up, Mistress released the clamps first, locked the belt back on then proceeded to undo the cuffs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandie View Post
Go to your local discount retailer in the morning wearing only slippers and a sheer nightie that leaves your legs exposed. Go to a guy there and tell him to quickly point you to the batteries. That you were playing and they died and you need to finish.

Nightie as close to this as you have but unlike the link, no panty allowed

https://www.victoriassecret.com/us/v...6-4aa8ec6551aa
I don't have that exact nightwear, but I did have something similar. As you said no panties, my chastity belt had to be unlocked as well as it was quite visible under the almost see through babydoll. I had my piercings locked, so no need to worry, I was still secure. I drove up to one of the nearby hardware retailers, and as expected it was empty at the hour of the morning. I went in and found a sales guy who seemed almost ready to fall off asleep after finishing his night shift. I walked upto him and pretended urgency, asking for batteries as I was came in middle of something very important when it ran out. His jaw nearly hit the floor when took a look at my attire and understood the implications of what I was saying. I was well aware of the show I was giving with my breasts almost visible through the lacy material and the hem of the baby doll reaching barely past my pussy. Every step swayed the material and gave a tiny glimpse of my bare pussy, adorned by the metal piercings and lock. I repeated my question, bot blushing profusely from his reaction and also trying not to burst out into laughter. I once again said it was very urgent for me to get the batteries as he just kept standing there with gaping mouth. With my second request, he seemed to shake off his trance and point me towards the area where batteries were kept. I picked up what I needed and walked off towards the checkout, well aware he was following me. It was time for another surprise for the guy at the counter as he saw me walking up, the tiny dress swaying. I apologised for my clothing as I implied I was in middle of something very important when the batteries ran out,and I had to come running. He just gave a weak chuckle not realizing whether I was telling the truth or was joking. I paid and walked out leaving two dumbfounded salesmen.

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kinkerbell for this post:
Old 03-05-2021, 06:52 PM   #70
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Current release date: 3rd June...
Jesus, this just keeps piling. Send help!

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 03-05-2021, 07:06 PM   #71
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkerbell View Post
Current release date: 3rd June...
Jesus, this just keeps piling. Send help!
-2 days from me.

That's all the help I can give right now.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 07:31 PM   #72
PurpleS
getDare Addict

As I didnt come in with a "bang" last time. Add perhaps 30 days so people feel pity and decrease.

Last edited by PurpleS; 03-06-2021 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Just wanted to see
PurpleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 11:11 PM   #73
PastramiKitten

-10 days from this kitty as promised 😘
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Current rules for quarantine
PastramiKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 04:38 AM   #74
kaiman
getDare Zealot

I'm not giving up on this

If you do it, -2. If you don't, nothing happens. Was never my intention to raise the damn thing.

I just want you naked and teased where someone might see haha.

Dare:

Flip a coin. Head you have to spend 10 minutes like this, tail you got to spend 20:
  • Naked
  • Outside of your house; probably better in a quiet place, but I leave the choice to you since I don't know how bold you are. There has to be a trail or a road there though. Probably the woods in a place near the trail would be the best.
  • Your back towards the trail/road
  • Legs spreaded; with a spreader or a long stick roped to your inner calves/calves roped to something on the outside
  • Bend 90 degrees over with legs straight (only top half)
  • Neck loosely tied with rope to something; just to keep your head still and preventing you from looking at your back, no breath play intended. Lower part of a tree or roots can be an idea if you are in the woods
  • Remote vibe in (or taped to the clit)
  • Hands in box position behind your back (can keep it a bit loose to hold the remote ofc)
  • Remote control in one of your hands; start on lowest and raise a bit after every minute, untill it's max
  • Red buttplug in
  • Ball gag in

Whenever you reach the edge, you turn off the vibe or reduce it to the lowest setting. If the lowest setting is enough to make you cum and you can't turn off vibe with remote the rule changes as follow:
  • Remote control in your hands; start on lowest and raise a bit after every minute, untill it's max. After 30 seconds at max, turn it back to lower settings and start raising again after every minute. If you are ever close to reach the edge, lower vibe intensity as much as you can and start raising again after a minute

Hehe this time around I should have got it right

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 04:41 AM   #75
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Add 3 very relaxing and horny denial days for me
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk