Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-22-2021, 04:20 PM   #1
Daisy98

Pencil Need discipline for study 23F

Hey everyone so this might be a bit long but I just want to make sure I mention everything I need to.

So I have been doing terrible with studying, I’m only like a month into the semester if that and I am struggling. I’m about 6 lectures behind (which I can watch back because they have to be recorded now cause of covid), as well as 2 assignments behind :/ I genuinely don’t know why I’m struggling so much it’s never been this bad before. I’m also slacking on basic stuff like the gym and eating, I’ll eat like one actual meal and then snack a couple times and I haven’t been to the gym in a few weeks now.

I have had a Dom before who took control with studying and even a bedtime and it did help, definitely helped me realise giving up some control makes life less hectic for me buuuut that Dom was very emotionally abusive so that ended quickly (I’m a bit of a brat when it comes to someone I trust but he literally just made me feel bad and guilty about everything).

So I do want punishment but I want actually punishment that will help correct my behaviour, rather than just kinky punishment. I’m also not gonna do orgasm denial, again I know that counts as punishment but it just distracts me a hell of a lot more than actually helps, and I’m not using this as permission to cum either, I do genuinely just want to sort my behaviour out because it’s my final year, law is freaking hard and the reading alone wants to kill me.

So yeah if anybody has any punishment that could help I would really appreciate some guidance with this, thank you (sorry this was so long btw)

Edit: Just to let everyone know, I do live with my family still so please bare that in mind, and I do have a part time job (feels more like a full time job though), any questions please let me know

Limits: Watersports, blood, permanent, family and friends, pictures/videos

Last edited by Daisy98; 10-22-2021 at 04:22 PM.
Daisy98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 04:35 PM   #2
buttinup
getDare Devil

I can give you some simple rules to start to help with that.

At 6 PM, you roll a die to decide in how many hours you must be in bed preparing to fall asleep.
Punishments for failing to go to bed on time:
The first days in a row you do not go to bed on time, you have to go to bed half an hour early the next day.
After 4 days of missed times, you will post on this thread for punishment.

The next rule:
Each day, post for a task to do while completing homework. Having a task to do while doing it sometimes provides mental stimulation that makes it easier. For example, if you have a vibrator or buttplug, you could be given a task to have the vibrator on its lowest setting or wear the buttplug while completing one assignment, or completing a good portion of it over the day. Being given different tasks each day should keep things a little bit interesting. Even mundane tasks, such as multiplying a number by 3 on paper for every 5 minutes of studying would help you keep focus oftentimes.

I'll give a starting task if wanted:

For each of your assignments left to do, cut a piece of food/your dinner into that many pieces. For every half hour you can eat one of those portions. After you get the amount of work you intend to get done for the day, do as many pushups as you have assignments still left.
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
22.75 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 04:41 PM   #3
Daisy98

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttinup View Post
I can give you some simple rules to start to help with that.

At 6 PM, you roll a die to decide in how many hours you must be in bed preparing to fall asleep.
Punishments for failing to go to bed on time:
The first days in a row you do not go to bed on time, you have to go to bed half an hour early the next day.
After 4 days of missed times, you will post on this thread for punishment.

The next rule:
Each day, post for a task to do while completing homework. Having a task to do while doing it sometimes provides mental stimulation that makes it easier. For example, if you have a vibrator or buttplug, you could be given a task to have the vibrator on its lowest setting or wear the buttplug while completing one assignment, or completing a good portion of it over the day. Being given different tasks each day should keep things a little bit interesting. Even mundane tasks, such as multiplying a number by 3 on paper for every 5 minutes of studying would help you keep focus oftentimes.

I'll give a starting task if wanted:

For each of your assignments left to do, cut a piece of food/your dinner into that many pieces. For every half hour you can eat one of those portions. After you get the amount of work you intend to get done for the day, do as many pushups as you have assignments still left.
Thank you this is actually incredibly helpful. I will have to start the bedtime one from tomorrow just because it’s almost 1am now 😂

The second rule sounds interesting but when it comes to the vibrator/butt plug I don’t know how much help it would be versus how distracting it would be if you get what I mean.

And that starting tasks sounds good, so I’ll start that tomorrow, I have so much work I need to catch up on just for this coming week alone (again my own fault).

Thank you for the rules, hopefully I can actually follow them properly, I feel like I’ll struggle with the bedtime one but I will try my hardest
Old 10-22-2021, 04:44 PM   #4
buttinup
getDare Devil

That makes sense. Restricting it to mundane/normal tasks might be better then.

Having a bedtime limits how much time you have to complete tasks, so it can give you motivation to go ahead and work on assignments instead of just procrastinating getting much done until needlessly late times of night. If you need help with it, start setting alarms on your phone
Old 10-22-2021, 04:48 PM   #5
Daisy98

Quote:
That makes sense. Restricting it to mundane/normal tasks might be better then.

Having a bedtime limits how much time you have to complete tasks, so it can give you motivation to go ahead and work on assignments instead of just procrastinating getting much done until needlessly late times of night. If you need help with it, start setting alarms on your phone
Yeah I missed one lecture last week cause I was up till 3am doing the reading for it and then slept through my alarm 😬 a bedtime will hopefully help
Old 10-23-2021, 03:33 AM   #6
Daisy98

Hey guys I’m about to start the rules mentioned above, I have just woke up so I’ll start homework in about an hour or so, so if anyone has any more tasks I could follow to hopefully improve my habits I would appreciate it, I also do need a mundane task to complete while studying today 😊
Old 10-23-2021, 04:31 AM   #7
buttinup
getDare Devil

Take a cup and fill it with water or juice. For every 2 hours you study you need to drink the whole cup, not all at once, just gradually. If you complete an assignment, draw a star on your hand with washable marker to celebrate.
Old 10-23-2021, 04:48 AM   #8
Daisy98

Quote:
Take a cup and fill it with water or juice. For every 2 hours you study you need to drink the whole cup, not all at once, just gradually. If you complete an assignment, draw a star on your hand with washable marker to celebrate.
Aww that’s such a nice one, thank you 😊
Old 10-23-2021, 05:19 AM   #9
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Punishment

Here is an idea of a general punishment that I think will help you change your habits.

For any task you fail, you are to put a bit of toothpaste on your clit. It stays there until the feeling diminishes completely. So for example, your your bedtime rule, if you miss your bedtime, you put the toothpaste on the next morning. If you schedule 3 hours of homework time, and you don’t complete it, you put at bit of toothpaste on right then.

Let’s see how that affects you and how it makes you behave.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 06:54 AM   #10
Daisy98

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Here is an idea of a general punishment that I think will help you change your habits.

For any task you fail, you are to put a bit of toothpaste on your clit. It stays there until the feeling diminishes completely. So for example, your your bedtime rule, if you miss your bedtime, you put the toothpaste on the next morning. If you schedule 3 hours of homework time, and you don’t complete it, you put at bit of toothpaste on right then.

Let’s see how that affects you and how it makes you behave.
Okay this sounds like a strong punishment, hopefully the idea of it alone actually deters me rather than me having to do it and the be deterred 😅
Old 10-23-2021, 06:55 AM   #11
Daisy98

Okay so despite earlier saying I’d study, I have instead carved a pumpkin 😶 but I will start now, hopefully I can aim for minimum 2 hours
Old 10-23-2021, 07:25 AM   #12
Dingo96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy98 View Post
Okay so despite earlier saying I’d study, I have instead carved a pumpkin 😶 but I will start now, hopefully I can aim for minimum 2 hours
I have a punishment in mind already, if you fail to hit the two hour mark

Likes/Dislikes/Limits (WIP)
Dingo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 08:43 AM   #13
Daisy98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo96 View Post
I have a punishment in mind already, if you fail to hit the two hour mark
Can’t lie I haven’t even started the 2 hours yet 😶 I have my laptop in front of me but I’m just not doing anything and it’s slowly getting darker out, I will start the 2 hours I assume but damn idk why this is so frustrating to even start 😭
Old 10-23-2021, 09:09 AM   #14
buttinup
getDare Devil

I have an idea for getting started:

Take your assignment that is most impending. Break it apart into smaller steps that are needed to complete the project. Take the first step and break it down again into tinier steps.

Take the first tiny step, and do it. Take a 30 second break. Do the next tiny step. Take another tiny 30 second break.

If you can get through half of the assignment, do something you enjoy for about 30 minutes before finishing the rest of the assignment right after.
The following user says Thank You to buttinup for this post:
Old 10-23-2021, 11:10 AM   #15
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Progress on your 2hrs

It’s been over 2 hours since your last post. How did you do with your studying?
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk