Old 11-06-2018, 10:43 PM   #286
SLPrince

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up and teased for sure

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Cum anytime and swallow... I'd get used to it

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you? Blindfolded and oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you? Sex with anyone and worship them

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Ummmm I guess have my feet worshipped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed? Throat fucked for an hour, 12 hours is much scarier

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Tied and whipped I think

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO? Worship a couple... I'm very jealous lol

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? My own.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Not sure what this means honestly

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Spread eagle

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. The second option, i'm too jealous.

Kik: sweetestlittleprince

Spanking, Wedgies, Undergarment control, Teasing, Bladder holding, Edging, Private Humiliation, Semi-public embarrassment

Limits:

Long-term Denial, Heavy spanking (leaves marks), Public, Family, Face
SLPrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 03:20 PM   #287
JulianL

1: Hard decision, but ultimately I'd rather be the one doing the teasing.

2: Cum and swallow, hands down.

3: Another hard one! I'd go with receiving oral, idc about gender anyway.

4: Sex with anyone I want.

5: Not huge on feet, but if pressed I'd rather have my feet worshipped.

Scenario 1: Throat fucked. Assuming they honour their word, then at least I know what I'm getting into.

6: Tied and whipped.

7: Worship a couple, hands down.

8: Eat my own.

9: I'll lick cum off someone's foot over snowballing. Ew.

10: Hard decision! I guess I'd have to go with option #2 (Tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks)

Scenario 2: First choice. Limits are limits for a reason.

Mostly a sub but I top sometimes.

: Spanking, Degradation, Body Writing, Hidden Humiliation, Edging, Bondage
: Cornertime, Lines, Mouth Soaping, Denial
: Face, cam / live vid, illegal, blood, scat, animals, social suicide

I only own household implements. Ask me about insertions.

Owned by Master Mateusz
JulianL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 06:29 PM   #288
Aus_Filth

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
I would be fine either way, probably prefer being teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
Cum anytime and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
Tied up and fucked, don't care about gender regardless

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
Have sex with anyone I want

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?
Not a feet guy so I guess having mine worshipped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
Used as a slave

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
Tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
Worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
Someone else;s

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?
Snowball

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
Doggy style and fucked

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
I wouldn't cheat but hypothetically it would depend on the attachment to the SO, if not super close, first option, if genuine life partner, option 2
Hard limits - ABDL, blood, family, permanent damage, illegal

tgirl, 23, bi
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...62#post4321962
Message if you want to send a dare or chat about something in particular
Aus_Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 09:07 AM   #289
LordEdward
getDare Sweetheart

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

Would you rather be tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them

Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

tied and have hot wax dripped on you

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

Worship a couple

someone else's

Lick cum off someone's feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it.
limits: picture // family // public // blood // social suicide // messy

feel free to PM me if you want to talk
older males especially make me horny if they dominate me
LordEdward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 02:37 AM   #290
Pinkway

My BDSM test
Pinkway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 03:01 AM   #291
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

I am pretty sure I'd tie somebody up and tease them!

Well okay, kinda weird options but I think I'd cum any time I like. And I'd get my slave to swallow it for me

A blindfolded oral sounds real nice, haha

I'm not sure about this, but I think whoever wants to fuck?

Sexy feet are incredible!

Latter, mainly because throat fucking sounds horrible?

Hot wax

Not sure about this one.

My own.

No snowballing, so the first option.

Uhm...

Maybe the first one?

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 09:19 AM   #292
Sola the Ichinensei

Either works really, as a switch I got them both in me

Second. Not big into cumming anyway.

The first. Given the conditions I can make the first one stop.

I'll take the second and just keep living my normal life

I want to take neither but for the sake of the question number 2

Probably the second one. If they want the slave in the first place I imagine their goal is just to feel powerful by having someone serve them as opposed to expecting anything major.

First. Hot wax sounds a lot more painful and damaging.

Second

My own

I don't know what that second one means

First. Getting shit dropped on me isn't as bad as getting fucked. Almost took the second for the "doggy" part though :P

Can I just break up with that b*tch? I mean the scenario shows I'm cleary not the one that started cheating first...

Either way, I'd take the first.

(Temporarily) Back, but still have no toys, diapers etc...

My pants have become my potty ~ <3 I still like digimon
Sola the Ichinensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 09:31 AM   #293
Closet Crossdresser
Distinguished Member

Be tied up! I'm submissive XD

I'd rather swallow than be denied XD

Blindfolded and receive oral... the other seems like there are too many rape-ey variables that I can't control for...

The first! I think that's what femdom is great for XD

Have my feet worshipped so I don't have to worship feet...

Probably the 1 hour throat slave...

Wax, if it's the right wax.

Worship the couple!

My own, easy!

Snowball! with my cum, hopefully.

If they properly use lube, I'd get fucked. If they weren't conscientious of me, then ejaculate all over me.

probably the latter... the first seems like it would eat away at me more.
Cock Unlocked, Ass Unlocked
Im a 24 year old Sissy bitch w/ 38B breasts and 2" sissy clit
LOVE: Crossdressing, feminization, Following rules, cumming, Losing Control in life, private humilliation
Punishments: wedgies, orgasm denial/chastity
Limits: public, permanent, messy, extreme pain, cam/pics, hard CBT
PM Dares
Curiosity killed the...
Closet Crossdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:06 PM   #294
pineapples
getDare Sweetheart

Tied up and teased

Swallow every last drop

Tied up and fuck ed

Whoever I want

Worship feet

Slave for 12 hours

Hot wax

Worship a couple

Somone elses

Lick cum off feet

Fuck ed doggy style

The 1st one

http://bdsmtest.org/r/hjT8Td8a

Kik: gratefuldaze9261

Likes: anal, cbt, denial, daily rules/ tasks, feminization, humiliation, pain, water sports, grindr whoring

Dislikes: scat

limits: public, family, friends, permanent, heavy pain, vomit

I'm willing to try just about all else!!!
pineapples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 11:45 AM   #295
Thatboy
getDare Sweetheart

Tied up definitely

Denial maybe I would use my time more productively

Tied up and fucked

Anyone I want

Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be free.

Used as a slave since it maybe more mundane tasks

Hot wax seems fun sounding

Worship a couple I’m too possessive

Someone else’s already know mine taste

Snow ball them

Doggy style since I don’t have to see them

I don’t mind watching her if she enjoys and keeps my dick locked way

18 Year Old Male, Bi
Likes & Limits:

Limits:
  • Scat
  • Blood
  • permanent
  • Family

• Denial
  • Humiliation
  • Secret tasks though the day
  • Anal
  • Hidden Public
  • Chasity
  • LOVES Bladder Control

Spoiler:
Teach this new sissy a good lesson on being a good girl

Denied by Girls fool check pm dares
Thatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:17 PM   #296
Gayboy0021

- Tied and teased

- Cum any time and swallow it

- Tied up and fucked

- Sex with anyone but they are in control

- Worship Feet

- used as slave for 12 hours

- Tied and have hot wax dripped on me

- Worship a couple

- Someone eases

- Lick cum of someones feet

- Tied doggy style and fucked

- Deepthroat 5 guys with no cumming

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 03:54 PM   #297
sissylovesfeet

I would rather be tied up and teased.

Cum anytime and swallow it.

Be tied up and fucked.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you.

Who ever I want and I worship them.

Worship feet.

Be slave for 12 hours.

Tied and hot wax.

Worship a couple.

Someone else's.

Lick off feet

Doggy style and get fucked.

Violate a limit and deepthroat 5 guys.

I was shaking answering these
sissylovesfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 05:53 PM   #298
BeauSasha

BeauSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 03:48 PM   #299
lovechastity

Tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Cum anytime but have to swallow

tied up and fucked

they are in complete control

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Worship

throat fucked

Hot wax on me

Tied and made to watch

Own cum

Snowball

Tied and fucked

Tied up and put in Chastity
lovechastity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 09:02 PM   #300
itay1

Last edited by itay1; 01-21-2019 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Account deleted
itay1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth