Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-10-2018, 06:28 AM   #1
ChastisedBaby

Default Darkest Fantasy

What is your deepest and darkest sexual fantasy? It doesn’t have to be physically possible or be something that you would actually do in real life, just whatever gets you super horny imagining it being done to you.

Likes/Limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89112

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85032

Please send me a dare and I will send one in return

Kik: littlemendel
ChastisedBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 05:37 PM   #2
cdshawna

My deep darkest fantasy is to be drinking with my fiance and her brothers gf and them to force me into diapers then dress me up in girls cloths and makeup and use me in anyway that they want. Maybe even making me suck a real cock then get fucked by one, all the while i am being feed laxative and a massive amounts of water/piss so that i have no choice but to mess the diaper. Then they blackmail to stay in diapers 24/7 and be there sex slave.

Dislikes: Eating poop, extreme public
cdshawna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 07:29 PM   #3
ChastisedBaby

That sounds really nice cdshawna, if 5 people post here, I will reply with my answer.

Old 11-12-2018, 10:43 PM   #4
ChastisedBaby

Anyone else? Come on everyone has a fantasy.

Old 11-13-2018, 10:32 AM   #5
girlsockboy
Distinguished Member

My darkest fantasy would to be locked in chastity for about a month. After a month is up I get one opportunity to get my keys or I would be sealed permanently in my cage.

I would be taken to a park, made to strip for my master/mistress wearing only a pink chastity cage and pink girl socks (fetish of mine - girl socks). I would be tied and blindfolded to a tree. My cage would be removed leaving the ring on and I would be teased and edged for hours. Once my M would be done with me they would lock me up. They would leave for a period of time and hide the key. Once they come back they would untie me from the tree and I would have 45 seconds to find the key.

I would be unable to so I would be retied to a tree or bench. They would then cement my lock closed. We would then go together to get the key. I would be made to go home naked caged in pink girl socks indefinitely horny

Punishments: Edging, Long Denial, Chastity, Bladder Holding

Limits: Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Illegal
girlsockboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 10:35 AM   #6
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Darkest fantisy is tying up girls I. Such a way that it’s impossible for them to escape but they are able to struggle as I suck there energy and rape them

Am I sick...probably...

Does it keep me up at night...yes

Do I give a shit...nope

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 11:12 AM   #7
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Ok my fantasy is not possible (yet :-) ) , should have been born in the future.

Well fantasy is that i would have a house robot ( very advanced one ) that does the household, but i would give it some extra programming to very strictly enforces me to follow rules ( which i have set for myself ) and if i don’t the robot strips me nude , sits down and take me over the knee for a good old fasion spanking on my bare bottom.

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 11:27 AM   #8
MWM1991

I thought about a variation on this fantasy this morning, and it went as follows:

I go to a gay bar and hit it up with an attractive and charming stranger. We think alot alike, so much so I know we'd get along quite well, but I'm uncomfortable going home with any stranger, so I leave.

He doesn't take no for an answer. He kidnaps me, and after I wake up bound and naked, he reveals he is an extremely wealthy man, and he chose me to be his new boyfriend. I will live with him, and participate in many new sexual adventures.

Limits: Pain, Messy/Piss/Poop, Public, Humiliation
MWM1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 10:08 PM   #9
ChastisedBaby

5 people posted, so I will now.

My darkest fantasy is to be locked in chastity and diapers and spend about one hour a day teased and the rest as a little.

Old 11-14-2018, 10:48 PM   #10
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

My darkest ones aren't so much dark as they are unrealistic. The "darkest" is probably having two or more sex slaves that I'd keep in chastity and pit against each other in sensual competitions in order to be allowed to cum. But even there, I don't really fantasize about true non-consent or especially extreme use or tasks. It's more about the lust and pleasure and denial of it that leads to more of it that fascinates me.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to semper_virilis for this post:
Old 11-16-2018, 02:37 AM   #11
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

I have two, so I'll share them both.

Space My first fantasy is to be conditioned into wetting myself every time I get a spanking. I'd announce to my partner that I need to use the restroom and they'd take me over their knee and spank me until I'm done peeing. I'd et to orgasm right after the spanking, so my mind would link peeing while being spanked a good thing. If I peed without being spanked I'd either face shocks with a wand or an edge without relief. Then my partner would randomly spank me during the day, making me try to pee, until I peed every time I was getting spanked.

Space My second fantasy is more doable than my first. I'd either post an add on a kinky relationship site or have a willing partner. I'd be dressed in 1-2 thick diapers with a frilly plastic pantie cover. They would dress me in a super frilly and babyish dress or onesie, and lock mitts onto my hands so I couldn't use them. I'd have a paci in my mouth that I'd be required to suck on.

Space We'd be playing in the living room with all the windows open, when the doorbell rings. They tell me to stay put while they answer the door. It's their friends who know about the lifestyle and the fantasy, I've never met them before. They'd come in and start talking about me like I wasn't there, and if I was addressed it would be in a condescending fashion before I was told to keep playing.

Space It would then hit lunchtime and we'd go to the kitchen to eat. The guests have delicious grown up lunches, while I'd have mashed potatoes and gravy and a bottle. I'd have to watch them eat their food and wait until one of them fed me, taking care to make a mess of my face.

Space After they finish eating I'd have to go to the bathroom, I'd tell my partner this quietly but they tell me to repeat it louder, I'd have to repeat it until it was clearly audible from across the room. They'd tell me to use my diaper before they tell me, my lunch and breakfast were laced with laxatives and diuretics. I'd go and they change me right in front of their friends, them making comments that make me blush.

Space The entire day the people are taking pictures and videos, making me say humiliating things. The fantasy ends when I get a spanking in front of a window, by all of the friends who then could use me anally for their pleasure and bathroom.

My fantasies vary everything I imagine them but one day I hope to make them a reality.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 07:15 AM   #12
Jfreeman1999

Mine is definitely rather dark. I have a fantasy of kidnapping a young girl and taking her away to a private island where I have basically a massive complex set up. I would want her to be strong and defiant at first so I can torture her until she breaks. Once I have bent her to my will I would dress her up anyway I want. I would control various aspects of her life such as what she eats how she dresses and I would impose a fitness routine that I would force her to follow. I'm a bit of a romantic so in a dark way I'd like to bond with her doing lots of activities with her and having fun with her. But at nights I would rape her and make her sleep in bed next to me. She would never fall in love with me but she would become begrudgingly obedient to me and I would be able to see everyday in her face how much she hates it all yet still she would be submissive. When she's bad I would torture her with all kinds of punishments. When she's good I would reward her. Then one day she would find a way to escape me and would put her whole life back together. She'd become somewhat famous as someone who's gone missing for years. Then one day I would show up again and continue to torment her.

Then she'd probably kill me. I don't know that always seems to be how it ends.

Sometimes I imagine myself as the victim too which better suits me as a submissive. That wouldn't be possible because I would have to be physically a girl.

Yes I'm messed up. I spend alot of times watching those long term kidnapping stories because they fascinate me. No I never felt aroused watching them but they were the root for my darker fantasies

Don't call the police I know it's a terrible thing that happened to them and if I ever did it in real life I would probably let the girl go the moment she started crying. I'm not as sadistic as my fantasy counterpart. Then I would skip the country before I got arrested.

My name is Sissy Princess Ellie

Please insult me over kik and tell me how much of a girl I am
Currently in long term chastity
kik: 1506slut

Likes: Humiliation, Cum eaitng, Feminization, Crossdressing, Bondage, Anal,

Dislikes: Piss play, Chastity Shaving, Hidden public, Messy,

Limits: Extreme pain, Blood, Family, Public, Social Suicide, online exposure Permanent

Jfreeman1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 05:52 PM   #13
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

My darkest fantasy is probably being used as a toilet, pee and poop, for all my partner's female friends.
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 05:46 AM   #14
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Sometimes I think about quiting school and just live as Masters pet.
Not hidden like now, so that everyone knows - even my family and class mates.

I imagine that next time we have a family gathering I'll go to the toilet and when I'm done I just remove my clothes, crawl back to the dinning room and sit next to Master like the obedent bitch I'm at home. But, I guess my mother will kick me out as a disgrace to the family then - so, it will never happen.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.438

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 06:53 AM   #15
FemboiLexi
getDare Sweetheart

My darkest fantasy is being fully and totally publicly humiliated by my gf and all her female and showing everyone what a sissy I actually am.

27/Femboi/Sissy/Caged Clitty/UK
Likes & Dislikes Rules PM Dares
Caged Since 2/12/23 until ?

Hey, I'm
LOCKED LEXI and I need a face full of cum!
Always up for pics of me dressed being exposed! Message me to get pics to post!
Add to my caged time!!
Discord: .nekoboi Kik:FemboiLexxxi
FemboiLexi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fantasy, truth