Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-16-2021, 10:52 PM   #16
SissyDiaper<3er

Shaved legs are godlike. There's a before and an after. If you have trouble showing/explaining it, just blame it on some sport you make and that somebody adviced you to do that (Swimming for instance)

My advice is not on the list per se, but if you do what you've been told and end up actually liking it, I advice you to someday look for a waxing saloon and do it there (many men do, beauty or sportwise, you name it). They'll do it w expertise and yeah, it may hurt more (not always, to me it's a breeze :3 ) but you have less chances of hurting yourself (blade shaving may cause a LOT of irritation and itching, and hair removal cream only works in ads).

Good luck and, above all, enjoy it. You can only experience it for the first time once ;3

Loves : teasing, spankings, toys (dildos, chastity, etc), petplay, humiliation, scat, anal, WAM, messy, BDSM, creative punishments, communication.
Hardlimits : public exposure, social suicide, extreme pain, blood, blackmail, faces, personal information

🔒Locked in chastity and denied since May the 28th

Feel free to check me anytime

Kik: SissyDiaperHearter

Last edited by SissyDiaper<3er; 09-16-2021 at 10:52 PM. Reason: "for the first time"
SissyDiaper<3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 11:59 PM   #17
Billybob136

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyDiaper<3er View Post
Shaved legs are godlike. There's a before and an after. If you have trouble showing/explaining it, just blame it on some sport you make and that somebody adviced you to do that (Swimming for instance)

My advice is not on the list per se, but if you do what you've been told and end up actually liking it, I advice you to someday look for a waxing saloon and do it there (many men do, beauty or sportwise, you name it). They'll do it w expertise and yeah, it may hurt more (not always, to me it's a breeze :3 ) but you have less chances of hurting yourself (blade shaving may cause a LOT of irritation and itching, and hair removal cream only works in ads).

Good luck and, above all, enjoy it. You can only experience it for the first time once ;3
Thanks for the advice. I am excited and think I'm gonna spend the day shaving which is exciting

The actually shaving everything I have to shave is cool it's what people will think after.

Still time if anyone wants to get involved
Billybob136 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 11:31 PM   #18
Billybob136

Right I spent a lot longer yesterday than expected shaving everything below my chin and am spending the day getting used to how different this looks and definitely feels.

I'll right up a report today and will set up kik so I can send pics if anyone wants to see

I'm feeling brave so I'm going to let you decide should I keep going?
Old 09-18-2021, 05:58 AM   #19
Billybob136

Default The result... So far

Well this turned out to be an experience.

I'm laying here at the moment looking down at my naked and hairless body and well it's not what I'd expected it to look like.

It feels like having no hair actually changes the shape of your body it definitely changes the definition of it. Wearing clothes is a whole new experience, trousers against hairless legs just feels weird, it's like the trousers are just gliding past your leg as your move and its so breezy.

Having no pubes just makes you look so deferent, my cock looks bigger but I feel much less manly. When I was shaving my pubes off it felt like I was removing part of my manhood.

Shaving my arms and pits I didn't expect to be much of a big deal but actually as they are probably the hair you see most often on your body I feel a bit naked without them, shaving my pits was actually thrilling and very exciting.

Shaving my bum was difficult to say the least but I feel cleaner having no hair there and I think it's the only part of my body which I would say is sexier with no hair.

Shaving took much longer than expected, the legs and pubes took forever to do. Having to use clippers and then cover them in shaving foam, scrap it all off and then cover again. The pubes was definitely the area I had to go over the most as I wanted to make sure there were no strays.

Am I sexier without body hair? probably not. Did I enjoy the process? Yeah, it was thrilling. What do I think of my body now? I like the look, it's really different and I'm glad I've done it. I look way more different than expected but I'm happy to be like it for a while, see how it goes

I'm thinking maybe I should go further while I'm being brave and make this a once in a lifetime experience.

Should I shave my head? Even eyebrows and lashes?

I got very excited when seeing my body change while shaving, so shaving more visible hair that would really change my appearance might be even more thrilling

Thoughts????
Old 09-18-2021, 11:10 AM   #20
Billybob136

Next comment gets to pick head, eyebrows, or lashes and I'll Shave it wax them

Feeling brave, do your worst
Old 09-18-2021, 03:20 PM   #21
SissyDiaper<3er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billybob136 View Post
Well this turned out to be an experience.

I'm laying here at the moment looking down at my naked and hairless body and well it's not what I'd expected it to look like.

It feels like having no hair actually changes the shape of your body it definitely changes the definition of it. Wearing clothes is a whole new experience, trousers against hairless legs just feels weird, it's like the trousers are just gliding past your leg as your move and its so breezy.

Having no pubes just makes you look so deferent, my cock looks bigger but I feel much less manly. When I was shaving my pubes off it felt like I was removing part of my manhood.

Shaving my arms and pits I didn't expect to be much of a big deal but actually as they are probably the hair you see most often on your body I feel a bit naked without them, shaving my pits was actually thrilling and very exciting.

Shaving my bum was difficult to say the least but I feel cleaner having no hair there and I think it's the only part of my body which I would say is sexier with no hair.

Shaving took much longer than expected, the legs and pubes took forever to do. Having to use clippers and then cover them in shaving foam, scrap it all off and then cover again. The pubes was definitely the area I had to go over the most as I wanted to make sure there were no strays.

Am I sexier without body hair? probably not. Did I enjoy the process? Yeah, it was thrilling. What do I think of my body now? I like the look, it's really different and I'm glad I've done it. I look way more different than expected but I'm happy to be like it for a while, see how it goes

I'm thinking maybe I should go further while I'm being brave and make this a once in a lifetime experience.

Should I shave my head? Even eyebrows and lashes?

I got very excited when seeing my body change while shaving, so shaving more visible hair that would really change my appearance might be even more thrilling

Thoughts????
The first time is always special. Treasure it :3 There's no way to experience it another time for the first time ;3

Loves : teasing, spankings, toys (dildos, chastity, etc), petplay, humiliation, scat, anal, WAM, messy, BDSM, creative punishments, communication.
Hardlimits : public exposure, social suicide, extreme pain, blood, blackmail, faces, personal information

Old 09-18-2021, 05:25 PM   #22
cwmatman

Well, if it’s not too late, I’d be happy to help you live your dream of shaving your head.

Kik: cwk1nk

Likes: outdoor, semi-public, bondage, gags, blindfolds, cock/ball torture, clothesline, cuffs, strip games, dice dares, forced workouts, hypno

Dislikes: pee, grunge

Limits: very public/showing face on cam, family, friends, scat, blood, permanent, illegal
cwmatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 01:36 AM   #23
Billybob136

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwmatman View Post
Well, if it’s not too late, I’d be happy to help you live your dream of shaving your head.
See my other post for where we're at, still time to get involved
Old 09-19-2021, 12:03 PM   #24
Billybob136

Default It's time

Can't believe I'm doing this, super excited. Gonna have no hair from head to toe, didn't even imagine this 4 days ago but talked myself into with everyone helps on here.

I'm hard already and I'm only writing my thank you message on here lol

Thanks for the help, message if you want pics of the process, end result

Wish me luck and feel sorry for me when I wake up and regret this lol
Old 09-19-2021, 10:06 PM   #25
Billybob136

Default I did it

Well I did it

Do I regret it? Not at all

It'll take some getting used to but looking at myself naked with no hair at all is a thrill, think I'll be able to cum looking at myself time and again

The lashes was hard as hell to do, used my beard clippers to do those in the end. The eyebrows, I was so nervous but once I started just wow. Didn't believe I could look so different

Shaving my head was hot

Thanks for your advice, if you want some pics just give me your kik
Old 09-19-2021, 10:37 PM   #26
SissyDiaper<3er

Quote:
Well I did it

Do I regret it? Not at all

It'll take some getting used to but looking at myself naked with no hair at all is a thrill, think I'll be able to cum looking at myself time and again

The lashes was hard as hell to do, used my beard clippers to do those in the end. The eyebrows, I was so nervous but once I started just wow. Didn't believe I could look so different

Shaving my head was hot

Thanks for your advice, if you want some pics just give me your kik
Great you enjoyed it!

I'd love to check those pics. No need for face if you don't want to :3 kik in my sig

Old 09-20-2021, 09:29 AM   #27
Billybob136

Default See my album

Check my album out for proof that I shaved my head and eyebrows

For everything else I'll be on kik to show you a bit later this evening
Old 09-22-2021, 01:36 PM   #28
SissyDiaper<3er

Quote:
Check my album out for proof that I shaved my head and eyebrows

For everything else I'll be on kik to show you a bit later this evening
Probly check later if available. Your kik is like your name?

EDIT: Nice pic!

Old 09-22-2021, 01:51 PM   #29
Billybob136

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyDiaper<3er View Post
Probly check later if available. Your kik is like your name?

EDIT: Nice pic!
Some people don't do the dares, but I did lol. Yeah a sample pic is in my album for anyone who wants to see
Old 03-05-2022, 05:05 PM   #30
TheHairyNerd
Baby Member

How do I see the album?
TheHairyNerd is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk