Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-16-2021, 06:24 AM   #31
flon2
Distinguished Member

What a great report. Good girl.

I only meant the two slaps for posting but good job slapping yourself four times. It takes a special kind of submissive to go through such effort.

A new rule. While this thread is active, keep your plugs and dildos on your work desk while working. Should be a nice little degrading reminder through the day.
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 06:51 AM   #32
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Welcum to GD!

While on GetDare in your dedicated kink time you should always be naked.

As a PM Dare you should allow one person a day to control your Lovesense for a set time, 15 minutes or so. This would only apply if they catch you online.

A good beginner dare is to go pantiless for a day, preferably in a dress.
Since I’ve finished my errands for the day, I thought I’d report on what it was like to do your dare in public. I wore the sundress I mentioned before, commando of course, and was also dared by PM to write SLUT across my tits. The top of the dress is a wrap style, however, meaning that’s it’s very low cut and easy to see down if I lean forward (especially since it’s just a little too big for me), so I asked if I could instead write SLUT once on each tit and was told that was fine. I stood in the mirror and wrote the words with liquid eyeliner, since the only markers I currently have are sharpies. It was more embarrassing than I thought it would be to hold a tit in my hand and write on it. It’s difficult to wear a bra with that dress without it showing, and I didn’t want to draw any more attention to that area because I was self-conscious about the bodywriting, so I didn’t wear one.

My first stop was Target. When I got there the first thing I did was stop at the in-store Starbucks for an iced coffee. When I got up to the counter I hunched over a little to reach into my purse when I remembered that I was wearing a looser top and straightened my back. The barista was taller than me, so it’s possible he saw down my top when that happened, but I’m not sure if he did. If he did the words would have been clearly visible. Needless to say, it was mortifying and I made to sure to maintain good posture the rest of the time I was there.

Once I got everything I needed I wanted to leave since I was feeling exposed from the breeze I felt under my dress, and because I was still embarrassed about the Starbucks snafu, but I know the point of this dare is to go about my day like normal, and normally when I’m at Target I stroll through and look at everything that’s new since I was last there. I did that, walking at my normal pace, and all in all was there for nearly an hour. When I checked out, I made sure I brought my purse up to me this time instead of the other way around.

Next I went to the grocery store. That trip was less eventful, I picked up some produce I needed and didn’t really hang around much longer than that. There was a pretty long line for the self-checkouts, so I went to a regular one, but didn’t have another issue with my top. After that I went for a short walk in a local park. It’s a little chilly here today, so I wore a cardigan to keep my arms warm, but my cleavage was still exposed. There was also a pretty constant breeze that I felt under my dress, so it was impossible to forget that I didn’t have panties on. I almost never go commando, and never have in a skirt/dress before, so this was a new feeling.

Once I was finished, I came home and put the groceries away before inserting my medium plug and writing this report. I will continue to wear the dress without panties for the rest of the day, but I won’t be leaving the house again. Thank you for the dare!

(Slap Count: 32)

Featured PM Dare for March: WIN OR LOSE

delaneythenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 06:54 AM   #33
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhungry View Post
Please can I suggest a login rule?

Immediately take your socks off, smell them and then rub them over your face for about 20 seconds.

You can get out of this task by being barefoot for 4 hours before login.
I didn't think about foot fetish stuff when I was writing up my likes/dislikes, but I think I'm going to put all feet-related things in my limits. Is there anything else you'd like to suggest in my likes/dislikes for a login dare?

(Slap Count: 34)

Old 09-16-2021, 06:57 AM   #34
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flon2 View Post
What a great report. Good girl.

I only meant the two slaps for posting but good job slapping yourself four times. It takes a special kind of submissive to go through such effort.

A new rule. While this thread is active, keep your plugs and dildos on your work desk while working. Should be a nice little degrading reminder through the day.
Thank you, I'm glad you were happy with it! I just lined up all my dildos and plug - except for the one I have in, which will join them when I start working - on my desk, just to the left of my computer so I'll see them the entire time.

I'm going to be working from now until lunch, and then I'll log back on to spend some time actively participating on getDare. If you guys have any ideas for what I can do when I come back (dares, threads to comment on, etc.) let me know! Thank you all for your help!

(Slap Count: 36)

Old 09-16-2021, 08:21 AM   #35
flon2
Distinguished Member

You should beg on here to get to eat your lunch. Be sure to come off as pathetic as possible.

Also what are some examples of name-calling that you get off on?

Hope your horny belly tally is coming along nice.
Old 09-16-2021, 08:29 AM   #36
flon2
Distinguished Member

PM Dare Ideas:

CLAMP ME: PM me CLAMP ME and I'll wear my clover nipple clamps for one minute longer than the last time someone PM'ed me. 1st PM is for just 1 minute, 5th is for 5 minutes, etc.

SUCK ME: PM me SUCK ME and I'll wear my nipple suckers for one minute longer than the last time someone PM'ed me.

Apologies for the double post, but I'm sure a couple extra slaps aren't that bad....
Old 09-16-2021, 09:13 AM   #37
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
PM Dare Ideas:

CLAMP ME: PM me CLAMP ME and I'll wear my clover nipple clamps for one minute longer than the last time someone PM'ed me. 1st PM is for just 1 minute, 5th is for 5 minutes, etc.

SUCK ME: PM me SUCK ME and I'll wear my nipple suckers for one minute longer than the last time someone PM'ed me.

Apologies for the double post, but I'm sure a couple extra slaps aren't that bad....
Thank you so much for both of these, I've added them to the list. You have such great ideas, I really appreciate it. And of course I'd never complain about too many posts, I'm just glad to have your attention.

Quote:
You should beg on here to get to eat your lunch. Be sure to come off as pathetic as possible.

Also what are some examples of name-calling that you get off on?

Hope your horny belly tally is coming along nice.
I suppose the only name calling I wouldn't like is stuff related to pigs/cows, but if you notice me acting like a dumb, worthless slut then I deserve to be told. I'll never improve otherwise.

Please may I eat my lunch? I know I haven't earned it, but I'm so hungry, I need to eat, please. Please let me earn my lunch, please.

(Slap Total: 40)

Old 09-16-2021, 09:16 AM   #38
flon2
Distinguished Member

Not yet. Gotta warm your cheeks up first.

Why do you say you haven't earned it?
Old 09-16-2021, 09:20 AM   #39
flon2
Distinguished Member

You've definitely been acting like a slut today. Not sure why else someone would write it on their tits.
Old 09-16-2021, 09:26 AM   #40
hungariancommie
Distinguished Member

Whenever you’re home alone, you’re to wear a collar. When you go outside for any kink related thing (including hidden public) you must be wearing either a collar or a necklace in its place. This way the necklace will be a constant hidden reminder of your naughty side, even as people can see it without suspicion

limits: family, friends, social suicide, lots of piss, scat, pics

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90065

not looking for a mistress or master, am a happily owned pet

Send me pet play tasks!!
🔐 locked until the end of November with one hour unlock time daily to edge
Edges 210/609
Accidental ruins 3
hungariancommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 09:28 AM   #41
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Not yet. Gotta warm your cheeks up first.

Why do you say you haven't earned it?
I haven't done much today besides gone to the store and worked, and at work I was very distracted thinking about what I might have to do once I log on to getDare.

Quote:
You've definitely been acting like a slut today. Not sure why else someone would write it on their tits.
Exactly. I'm naked and gagged and plugged and my tits are like two little billboards advertising my sluttiness.

Please may I eat? I'll do whatever you ask to earn it, please, please.

(Slap Count: 44)

Old 09-16-2021, 09:33 AM   #42
flon2
Distinguished Member

Yeah, just sit your bare ass on the floor to eat
Old 09-16-2021, 09:36 AM   #43
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungariancommie View Post
Whenever you’re home alone, you’re to wear a collar. When you go outside for any kink related thing (including hidden public) you must be wearing either a collar or a necklace in its place. This way the necklace will be a constant hidden reminder of your naughty side, even as people can see it without suspicion

Thank you for both of these, I've added them to my rules and put on a collar.

(Slap Count: 46)

Old 09-16-2021, 09:37 AM   #44
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Yeah, just sit your bare ass on the floor to eat
Thank you so much! I'm sitting on the floor like you asked, it's very cold and I wish I could cover myself but there's nothing nearby.

(Slap Count: 48)

Old 09-16-2021, 09:45 AM   #45
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
I like that rule

I also have a little dare for delaney:

Get naked if you are not already, then gag yourself. (e.g. make a knot in a scarf and put the knot in your mouth, binding the other ends of your scarf behind your head). Prepare a plastic cup or a plastic bottle filled to the rim and place it next to you. Now go into all fours position and masturbate for 1 minute. Afterwards spank each of your ass cheek 10 times (still in this position). Now place the cup or bottle onto your back. You will serve as a human table for the next 3 minutes. If you spill any water, you will spank each of your ass cheeks 50 times.
And off course, you will post a nice and detailed report about this dare in this thread
Thank you for this dare, I've just completed it and am ready to give you a full report.

I started off already naked, gagged, and plugged due to my other rules, so all I had to do to prepare was fill a cup of water to the brim. I also wasn't sure if you wanted me to spank myself with my hand or my paddle, so I flipped a coin and it chose paddle. I knew that would hurt more, but also my hand wouldn't sting.

I got onto my hands and knees and masturbated for 1 minute like you instructed. I've never masturbated in that position before and it's quite degrading, especially when I'd look down and see my tits hanging beneath me with SLUT written on them. After 1 minute was up, I spanked my ass with a paddle 10 times on each cheek.

Once my ass was stinging, I grabbed the glass and balanced it on my back before starting a timer. I was surprised I was able to balance it, I thought for sure I would spill it with how full it was. But I made it the entire 3 minutes without failing.

Now I'm sitting naked on the tile floor while I eat my lunch and write this report, which quickly helped the stinging in my cheeks go away as they're now pretty cold. Thank you again!

The following user says Thank You to delaneythenerd for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
newbie, pm dares, rules