Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-14-2021, 02:06 PM   #1
Tempting_rebuttal

Color Wheel 25/transgender/slave seeks 24-36/any sex/master in any place (ftm)

25/transgender/slave seeks 24-36/any sex/master in any place (ftm)

Hey all thanks for checking out my ad, let's get this started huh?

About me
I'm a transman (female-to-male) looking for a dominant to maybe help take care of the submissive side of me.
A bit about me, Im 25 years old, quite small at 5'5, 110lbs, though still fairly fit I've been on testosterone for ten years and I've already had top surgery however everything else is untouched. I live in Canada (MST time zone)
I'm pretty arty, when I'm not acting I'm drawing, working on soapstone carvings, maybe practicing my colouring. I'm also quite the active type, love to get out and do things-I like to go to rock climbing gyms and work out in general (though the stress of this year and the closing of gyms has admittedly made that less of a priority)
I also enjoy in weed fairly often as it helps me with my anxiety

What I'm looking for
I'd be looking for something more long term . A master who loves control and molding his slaves to his enjoyment
I think a master who at some point would like a good amount of control over his slave would be a good fit for me. Im not only interested in the sexual side of being someone's slave but the less sexual side as well. So I guess something to as close as TPE as possible.

I have quite a few kinks, a good handful of them are Age play, Anal Training, Apparatuses, Bathroom Control, Blindfolds, Body Hair control, Caging, Chastity, Clit Play, clothing control, contracts, Corruption, Creampie, Degradation, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Face-Fucking, Gags, Gaping, Heat / Rut, Bondage, Humiliation, Hypnotism / Mind Control, Leash & Collar, master/slave(or most variations like master/ pet, etc.) Multiple Orgasms, concensual Nonconsensual, Orgasm Control / Denial, Physical Restraints, Pleasure Control / Denial, Powerbottoming, reconditioning, rule, Sensory Deprivation, Sex Toys, Speech Restrictions
Among others

And my limits are along the lines of Abuse, blood, permanent, extreme pain, filth, family, social suicide, blackmail, scat

If my post at all interests you, send me a message either through here or kik (astralparadox)
If you happen to use any other messengers let me know. I'm flexible

When you message me, do tell me a bit about yourself (age, appearance, maybe somethings you're into along with your kinks and what you're looking for)

Thanks for reading through and take care!

Advertisements
Kink Talk