Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-14-2021, 01:35 PM   #1
Johnsmith889

Male 28/male/sub seeks 30-40/male/dom in any place (serious replies)

28/male/sub seeks 30-40/male/dom in any place (serious replies)

What I’m looking for:

Well here it goes, I’m finally looking for a serious long term dom. I’m looking for someone older than me preferably, the older the better! I do not ever need to see what you look like unless you would like to share. I will need a dom who is not afraid to record vocal commands or eventually even talk over the phone on skype with me. Hearing my doms voice makes it way more real and I get a lot more enjoyment out of it. I have found that rules work very well for me and allows me to feel submissive throughout my day. I would need you to have a kik and be able to talk pretty regularly.

About me:

I’m a 28 male in the USA in CST. I have been an online submissive for about 8 years but I’ve never had a long term d/s relationship. It’s important for you to know that I am in a relationship and they don’t know that I do this. So you will need to keep that in mind. So that will affect some tasks or rules you give me. I am very accessible for the majority of the day and week but weekends I will more than likely not be accessible except for some moments I get alone. I live with my Partner as well. I have plenty of toys that I can give you a full list of as well.

My kik is johns889 I am looking forward to hearing from you sir!

My likes are: humiliation, verbal humiliation, verbal degradation, sph, cum play, cum eating, denial, anal

Limits: pee, poo, blood, family, illegal, sissification, face, cross dressing

Advertisements
Kink Talk