Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should happen when our toy reaches 100 and 200 almost-edges?
It should be allowed to have 1 proper edge, and let it ride the edge 4 19.05%
It should be allowed to have 1 ruined edge (no riding allowed) 4 19.05%
It should not be allowed to edge, and instead it must repeat its mantra for 10 minutes 4 19.05%
It should repeat its mantra for 10 mins, then have 1 proper edge, and ride the edge 9 42.86%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-17-2021, 11:22 AM   #511
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Just so I can catch up - you edges are your replacement for orgasms now.. Does that mean orgasms are permanently out for you now?
Well, she has almost 300 near-edges to do before being allowed to start her edges, and another 400 edges before her next orgasm. It's safe to say she won't be having any orgasms this year. Not permanently, but a looong looong while.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 12:26 PM   #512
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

when was the last time you had sex, slut?
Cause I'm guessing you can't have sex now in your hypersensitive state now without cumming.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 02:02 PM   #513
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Sorry I'm late, but I'm now here ready and eager to be used for entertainment for the next hour or two should getDare wish to use me.

- The Dripping Toy

This toy is a horny set of fuck-holes that must be stretched, used and abused for someone else's pleasure. It is not even allowed to edge properly.

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 02:07 PM   #514
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Just so I can catch up - you edges are your replacement for orgasms now.. Does that mean orgasms are permanently out for you now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Well, she has almost 300 near-edges to do before being allowed to start her edges, and another 400 edges before her next orgasm. It's safe to say she won't be having any orgasms this year. Not permanently, but a looong looong while.
As blue says, right now I am not even thinking of orgasms. I know they're practically off the table this year. I don't even know how long these 300 almost-edges are going to take, let alone a further 400 proper edges on the other thread. Plus, I have to do all edges in that thread in the order they are posted and people love adding almost-edges there too to torment me!

- The getDare Toy

This toy is a horny set of fuck-holes that must be stretched, used and abused for someone else's pleasure. It is not even allowed to edge properly.

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 09-17-2021, 02:08 PM   #515
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Absolutely... I want you to wear that dildo gag and the nipple suckers again

Have you ever played with the buillet vibe in your ass?
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 02:11 PM   #516
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
when was the last time you had sex, slut?
Cause I'm guessing you can't have sex now in your hypersensitive state now without cumming.
It was several months ago with a guy I was dating back then.

No way I would be able to have sex right now without cumming.

- The getDare Toy

Orgasm Diary

Old 09-17-2021, 02:17 PM   #517
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Absolutely... I want you to wear that dildo gag and the nipple suckers again

Have you ever played with the buillet vibe in your ass?
Mouth stuffed with dildo gag.....sensitive nipples swelling once again under the suckers.....

I haven't used the vibe in my ass but I wouldn't want to try because it could get difficult to remove.

Orgasm Diary

Old 09-17-2021, 02:20 PM   #518
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

I just remembered that I first need to do 4 almost-edges without using my hands as per Viorno's post, for the 4 times I called the almost-edges edges by mistake on this thread.

I'll go about doing these right now.....

Orgasm Diary

The following user says Thank You to TurnToAsh for this post:
Old 09-17-2021, 02:20 PM   #519
MrFrustration
Longtime User

That is fine. Plug your ass instead and use the vibe on your pussy. Do not touch your clit with it for the moment... run it beside and below your clit but not on it
Old 09-17-2021, 02:21 PM   #520
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Put your large plug in Ash. Hold your magic wand against the base of your plug for 3 minutes. Keep it there as you rub your clit to a near-edge.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 02:23 PM   #521
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Maybe it should be 300 near edges between each one of the 400 edges!
Old 09-17-2021, 02:24 PM   #522
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Fuck your asshole with your biggest butt-plug (make sure it is well-lubed) while rubbing yourself to an almost edge. On each stroke, you must take the butt-plug all the way out, then shove it back in. You must complete 3 almost edges before stopping, and you must wait 1 minute between the almost edges. You are not allowed to cum or edge.
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 02:24 PM   #523
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
I just remembered that I first need to do 4 almost-edges without using my hands as per Viorno's post, for the 4 times I called the almost-edges edges by mistake on this thread.

I'll go about doing these right now.....
That is fine - there is no hurry...
Old 09-17-2021, 02:37 PM   #524
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

The almost-edges are flowing thick and fast today.....I did the first one rubbing my pussy and engorged clit against the corner of the kitchen counter. The second one was done rubbing my clit against the corner of the windowsill, the windows open, forcing myself to stifle my moans, and then my gasps as I slapped my tits. The third was done kneeling on my bed humping my buzzing wand, and the fourth almost-edge was achieved humping a pillow, which is damp from my wetness now. Through it all, I felt like such a desperate slut, humping things to entertain getDare. All of this took less than 10 minutes, that's how desperate I already am!!

Almost-edges completed: 74/354
Slaps endured by each of my tits: 1008
Slaps endured by each of my ass cheeks: 408
Slaps endured by my pussy: 384

- The getDare Toy

Orgasm Diary

Old 09-17-2021, 02:40 PM   #525
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Maybe it should be 300 near edges between each one of the 400 edges!
You really enjoy the idea of me never getting to cum don't you!!

Orgasm Diary

Advertisements
Kink Talk