Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-12-2021, 05:32 PM   #1
Astral

Female 22/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (online)

22/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (online)

Hello there! I know that I’ve posted in this section before but since my last posting I feel like I’ve learned more about myself and what I like. I feel that now I’ll be able to give a much more enjoyable experience for both myself and whoever I choose to accept for this role. With that being said I know there are also many new people here so I shall reintroduce myself! As you can see from the title I’m a female looking for a dom to serve. I say dom because my kinks include a wide variety of dynamics, from master, to dom, to owner. I’ve been in the BDSM scene for about 4 years now and through various long term and short terms arrangements I think I’ve come to figure out what I’m looking for.

What I’m looking for is rather extreme so I’ll go ahead and say this post isn’t for the feint of heart or those new to the scene. When I say extreme I mean that I wish to be treated like something that isn’t human. I’m looking for a dom who is sadistic, and who won’t care about me to put it plainly. I want someone who dehumanize me and subject me to things that no normal human would wish to endure. I want to experience true pain, discomfort, humiliation, all on a level I haven’t gone to before. You can be as mean as you like to me, I won’t have any limits on what you can say or what type of rules you can put in place. I want to suffer all for someone else’s pleasure. Deny me sleep 2 days in a row, make me wet myself then not change until someone comments on the smell, ruin me however you like. I’d prefer not feeling like a person at all. I want to have to ask for nearly everything, and have the chance of being told no. From being able to use my computer, to going to sleep, to even something like diet control. I want to feel like I only exist for your use and pleasure and that I can’t make choices on my own. I’m willing to explore anything you’d like and cater to your needs as long as you’re willing to fulfill what I’m looking for. Please don’t be shy! I love things rough and being talked to in a domineering, condescending way. I’m not squeamish at all.

A full list of my kinks that you’re more than welcome to draw inspiration from will be at the bottom of this page. Please note that as long as it’s not in my limits I’m more than willing to try it! Please also note that pictures are something which I don’t mess around with. If I’m willing to send pictures one day then I might not be the next day and although I realize it can be frustrating it’s a very stern point I have. Essentially, it’s fine for you to ask pictures of certain tasks and I’ll most likely send pics of certain tasks but if I refuse don’t push it. I’m pretty flexible on most other things so I hope this isn’t a big problem for anyone. I’m happy to always send reports about tasks when needed.

Here’s a list of my kinks (I’m open to anything not on the list too)
-Total Power Exchange
-Being verbally/physically abused
-Pain
-Time wasting/Long tasks (Being uncomfortable/Doing nothing for hours while I wait for you to acknowledge me)
-Corner time
-Mouth soaping
-Bondage
-Humiliation
-Dehumanization
-Forniphillia
-Pet play (pig specifically)
-Gross dares
-Being uncomfortable
-Wetting/messing
-Watersports
-Scat
-Hidden public
-Hygiene play
-Risk
-Denial
-Worshipping someone else
-Messy dares
-Food control
-Internet control
-Sleep control

Limits
-Full Public
-Permanent Damage
-Blood
-Illegal
-Social Suicide
-Pics (Soft limit, see above)

Please contact me via kik if this interests you and you’d like to talk more about it. My kik is AstralLove312
The following user says Thank You to Astral for this post:
Old 09-14-2021, 09:52 PM   #2
JettB

Default Kik

Check your kik I'm an experienced online Dom/ master

Advertisements
Kink Talk