Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-11-2021, 08:28 AM   #1
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default My dares

So I've been getting and doing a lot of dares recently and adding reports where the dare came from. I've been really enjoying doing them, so I thought I'd start a thread on here where I will take dares, preferably public and achievable and within my limits and I will report back on the ones I do.

The last dare I received was to go to the shops wearing no underwear, high heels, a tiny skirt and tight crop top with a butt plug in and to bend over keeping my legs straight and take something from the bottom shelf in the shop at least 3 times. This sounded fun and I was well up for doing it

As I needed to go to the supermarket anyway I decided to just do this dare while doing my normal shopping, so I dressed as intstucted. 6" heels I'd only ever normally wear to a party. I wore a very short but loose skirt that just came to the bottom of my ass if I sat it low on my hips. and to finish off I put on a tight cropped t shirt that was also low cut. with no bra on my nipples were clearly visable. I then inserted the plug and I was already really wet and in fact I was actually dripping I was so horny, so I quickly took a pic to send to the guy who set the dare then set off for the shop.

It was quite cool outside and I stood out a fair bit as it was morning and I looked like I was dressed to go clubbing not shopping. I was a little self concious on the way to the shops but I was also super horny now as I love turning heads and I was certainly doing that.

At the super market I just went in and picked up a basket as if I was doing a normal shop. i could see people stealing looks at me as I wandered round the vegetable section. A guy was transfixed so I spent a bit of time choosing a cucumber just to tease him, then turning round I dropped it on the floor, knowing full well he was watching I bent and picked it up giving him the full view of my plugged ass and pussy. I turned winked at him and wandered off to other areas for the next 2 flashes. I was careful to makesure there were no kinds around when I did it but both times I bent over at the waists there were people around, both men and women. I can't say I heard any particular comments directed at me but I was getting stared at a fair bit but lots of people. I casually went about my shopping as normal but I did do an extra couple of bends to get things I actually needed from low down.

I then checked out and left to walk home. on the walk home I felt myself dripping down my inner thigh and realised that I was so turned on and wet I was actually dripping and I don't know if this was clear when I was doing the challenge.

Once home I was so horny I masturbated like crazy with my vibrator and I had a great orgasm.

Absolutely loved this dare. at some point this week I will go back to the same supermarket as it is my local, but not sure if any staff saw me.

Love to get feedback on the dare, and would love some suggestions of new ones to do.

Sarah

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 10:06 AM   #2
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Sure, this might play to your likes:

Get naked.

Get your toys and put them all in place. Plug up your butt, dildo in pussy, and vibrator wherever it will do the most good.

Wear something to hold everything in place. If you can tie a crotch-rope, good. Otherwise, panties are acceptable.

If you have them, wear some nipple clips and a chain. If not, improvise. These will be on for a while, so don't go too extreme and don't cut off your circulation.

Get a jacket and put it on. If it's long enough to cover your ass, that's all you need. Otherwise, get a short skirt as well.

Turn everything on, nice and low. Take a smartphone/tablet/laptop and go to a Starbucks (or similar). Get a coffee and a snack. Sit there and eat. While you do, read some smutty stories. Start with this one, if you haven't read it before: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/w...p?storyid=3519.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 10:31 PM   #3
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I will definitely do this today and report back on here

Thank you

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 09-12-2021, 12:25 AM   #4
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Go out dressed however you want. You must be wearing a pair of panties and have a second pair of panties with you. Find an outdoor space. You now have the choice to remain clothed or strip down to only your panties. Now wet yourself.

Get redressed, still wearing the wetted panties. Find a public toilet and enter the men's side. Strip completely naked and gag yourself with the wetted panties. Stuff the second pair of panties in your pussy and masturbate to orgasm in each stall.

Remove the panties from your pussy and use them as a hair tie. Take your gag panties out of your mouth and stuff them in your pussy. You may not remove either pair until you return home.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 05:30 AM   #5
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Sure, this might play to your likes:

Get naked.

Get your toys and put them all in place. Plug up your butt, dildo in pussy, and vibrator wherever it will do the most good.

Wear something to hold everything in place. If you can tie a crotch-rope, good. Otherwise, panties are acceptable.

If you have them, wear some nipple clips and a chain. If not, improvise. These will be on for a while, so don't go too extreme and don't cut off your circulation.

Get a jacket and put it on. If it's long enough to cover your ass, that's all you need. Otherwise, get a short skirt as well.

Turn everything on, nice and low. Take a smartphone/tablet/laptop and go to a Starbucks (or similar). Get a coffee and a snack. Sit there and eat. While you do, read some smutty stories. Start with this one, if you haven't read it before: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/w...p?storyid=3519.
Ok, so did this dare this morning.

Got naked and got out my dildo and plug and insterted them as instructed. I tried to do something with a crotch rope, but to be honest I wasn't able to do it well enough to keep anything in place so I decided to just use a tight pair of panties. I also tried to tape my bullet vibe to my clit, but it kept slipping off, so I put it on mid setting and insterted it with the dildo in my pussy. I attached clothes pegs to my nipples and put on heels and picked up my coat, which comes to mid thigh, so was suitable for the task. I then set off for Starbucks, which is a 10 walk

The walk was a lot harder than I thought it would be. the plug in my ass was fine as I'm used to this, but walking with the dildo and the vibe was really hard and the panties weren't holding the dildo in well, so I had to keep stopping to try to push it back in. As a result I was in a bit of a state when I arrived and queued for my drinks.

Once I got my drinks and a muffin I took a small table that was free and sat between 2 other tables. it was really busy and I was getting some sideways glances from others as it was weird sitting in a coat as it wasn't cold. I started to read a bdsm story and I was super turned on by the feeling of being stuffed and I could feel the vibe. i realised that I'd probably set it too high at this point.

After a few minuted i was really uncomfortable> My nipples were now really sore from the pegs. I dildo was fine now I was sitting but the vibe was too high and I kept having to move and wanted to rub my clit to relieve the teasing. I was opening and closing my legs, shifting in my seat, trying to stifle moans and noises as I was starting to build to an orgasm> I was aware of the couple on the table next to me giving me weird looks.

As I finished the story I'm afraid I had to go to the toilet where I could relieve myself and allowed myself to cum. I felt great and then even better when I removed the pegs from my nipples, although the initial pain as they came off was bad.

This was a fun dare. very achievable, slightly embarrassing and very uncomfortable, but I loved it. Thanks

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 09-12-2021, 05:31 AM   #6
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
Go out dressed however you want. You must be wearing a pair of panties and have a second pair of panties with you. Find an outdoor space. You now have the choice to remain clothed or strip down to only your panties. Now wet yourself.

Get redressed, still wearing the wetted panties. Find a public toilet and enter the men's side. Strip completely naked and gag yourself with the wetted panties. Stuff the second pair of panties in your pussy and masturbate to orgasm in each stall.

Remove the panties from your pussy and use them as a hair tie. Take your gag panties out of your mouth and stuff them in your pussy. You may not remove either pair until you return home.
This is a tough one. I need to give it some thought before I take it on, but I will try to do it soon

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 09-12-2021, 11:08 AM   #7
dasa

This is probably a dull one given what dares you did, but you could join the ASS contest. We'd still need a couple participants and you could show your creative side with decorating your own ass.

ASS contest - registration (cancelled)
hypnosis adventures
dasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 12:19 AM   #8
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post

Ok, so I finally managed to do this.

It was a challenge as I live in London so for the first part I wore panties a short skirt and a t shirt with running shoes. I went to a park late evening so it was getting dark. I crouched behind a bush and started to pee with my skirt hitched up but kept my panties on as instructed. I don’t think anyone saw my but I’d drank a lot of water so it was a long pee. The pee soaked my panties and ran down my thighs but I managed to keep my shoes dry.

Next I went to the public toilets. It was dusk so not too difficult but I could feel the pee running down my legs as I walked there.

I checked the men’s and it was empty so I went inside to a cubicle and locked the door. I then stripped but kept my shoes on. I inserted the second pair of panties into my moist pussy (it was a tiny thong to make it easier) and put the piss soaked ones in my mouth, which was gross.

Sitting on the toilet I started to masturbate. The toilet stank of stale piss and I could taste the piss on my panties but I found the whole thing strangely erotic. I heard someone come in and he tried my door but then moved to the next stall so I tried to keep going but quietly. Then I hear someone else come in as well. I was aware of movement and stuff and then I realised they were both in the stall next to me obviously having sex or something as I could hear low grunting. This was really erotic and it didn’t take me long to cum . I then waited as they were still going but I heard one of them grunt as if he’d cum then a bit of rustling and I heard them leave. So I gathered up my things, but still naked with my mouth and pussy stuffed Andi opened the door to move to the next stall. As I looked out there was a guy stood near the urinals, but looking straight at me. My heart skipped a beat and I jumped back in and locked the door again. I don’t know how much he saw.

A few moments later I heard him try the door. He then gently knocked on it, then knocked louder. I will admit I was in a bit of a panic. My heart was racing and I took the panties out my mouth. I waited absolutely still until I heard him leave. I quickly dressed putting the wet panties back on which felt horrible, then I used the ones that were in me to tie my hair into a pony tail as instructed. It was a bit slimy from my orgasm.

Then I opened the door and literally ran out, knocking into a guy as he was going in, but I didn’t wait to see his reaction, and I ran back home with adrenaline pumping.

At home I called down. Stripped mad showered. I must admit I masturbated in the shower having a fantasy of getting caught by a group of guys in the toilets and being forced to suck each of them off and drink their piss.

A difficult Dare. I didn’t fully complete it, but I think I had a good excuse.

Would love to try more if anyone has any other ideas to post on here.

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 09-17-2021, 08:50 AM   #9
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Thank you for the report. I accept your excuse for the incomplete dare as valid. A little risk is good, but you've always got to put your safety first.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 06:15 AM   #10
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Red face The Remote Dare

This dare is similar, but yet different, to your Starbucks dare.

You'll need a remote controlled vibrator. If you don't have one,
order one from Amazon or similar company, or buy one from a
shop. Write "use me!" on the remote...

The vibe goes on your clit and inside the pussy. To make sure it
doesn't move and that you can't remove it while people use
the remote, shave and tape it on to your clit using duct tape
to tape around like a tape panties.

Then, dressed in sexy clothes (heels, skirt), go to Starbucks, or
a bar, in the weekend, 2 hours at least before closing time, when
the dare is ended and you may go home.

To add to the stimulation, use toothpaste on your nipples
and on a butt plug, inserting it right before you take a seat
in their bathroom.

First, sit down next to a table or at the bar next to people that
can see you messing with the remote. Remote yourself on the
lower settings, with open mouth, licking your lips, closing your
eyes rotating your hips, touching yourself, showing that you love
the feeling that you cause yourself by pushing the buttons.

When your order comes, leave the remote to them by pushing it
in their direction, flirting a little with them and then sit down not too
far from them, waiting for them to try the remote while sipping
on your drink/coffee reading a book.

Your dare is now to enjoy being in their control. If they don't
take the control within 5 minutes, go and order something else,
use the remote again and flirt with some other guys the same way,
hinting they may use it on you when pushing the remote over to them.

If they stop and leave the control, repeat the process with new guys
coming in. Read your fav erotic novel like this while waiting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOMGzH-Vx3Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRC2UH9X27Y

Have fun, and end the dare at closing time after 2 hours excitement!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3vEUQH3DAM
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 02:04 AM   #11
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
This dare is similar, but yet different, to your Starbucks dare.

You'll need a remote controlled vibrator. If you don't have one,
order one from Amazon or similar company, or buy one from a
shop. Write "use me!" on the remote...

The vibe goes on your clit and inside the pussy. To make sure it
doesn't move and that you can't remove it while people use
the remote, shave and tape it on to your clit using duct tape
to tape around like a tape panties.

Then, dressed in sexy clothes (heels, skirt), go to Starbucks, or
a bar, in the weekend, 2 hours at least before closing time, when
the dare is ended and you may go home.

To add to the stimulation, use toothpaste on your nipples
and on a butt plug, inserting it right before you take a seat
in their bathroom.

First, sit down next to a table or at the bar next to people that
can see you messing with the remote. Remote yourself on the
lower settings, with open mouth, licking your lips, closing your
eyes rotating your hips, touching yourself, showing that you love
the feeling that you cause yourself by pushing the buttons.

When your order comes, leave the remote to them by pushing it
in their direction, flirting a little with them and then sit down not too
far from them, waiting for them to try the remote while sipping
on your drink/coffee reading a book.

Your dare is now to enjoy being in their control. If they don't
take the control within 5 minutes, go and order something else,
use the remote again and flirt with some other guys the same way,
hinting they may use it on you when pushing the remote over to them.

If they stop and leave the control, repeat the process with new guys
coming in. Read your fav erotic novel like this while waiting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOMGzH-Vx3Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRC2UH9X27Y

Have fun, and end the dare at closing time after 2 hours excitement!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3vEUQH3DAM
Ok, this is going to be difficult to do, but let me work out how to do it and I will report back.

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 09-20-2021, 11:37 AM   #12
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Well, my remote vibe arrived today, so I can do this task this week, probably Wednesday

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 09-20-2021, 02:27 PM   #13
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
Well, my remote vibe arrived today, so I can do this task this week, probably Wednesday
Wonder what type it is, since there are literally millions of different gadgets floating around...
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 08:59 PM   #14
johank
getDare Sweetheart

what do you think about bondage? I have some hidden bondage dares for you, if you're up to it...

1. Breast bondage. Go for a walk in a public place while tits bound as follows: Tie your tits (each tit separately and rope close to body. ) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket

2. Knee bondage. Bound your legs just above the knees tightly together. Wear a long dress/skirt to cover up the ropes. And heels! (maybe a long pencil stile skirt/dress that is tight at knees will work best. It will make the bondage slightly more invisible and also the walking will looks more natural, as the skirt/dress itself limits the movement of legs) When bound and dressed, you should go for a drink in a bar or visit a store (at least 10-15 min.)

J
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 09:14 PM   #15
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Wonder what type it is, since there are literally millions of different gadgets floating around...
It’s an erocome bullet vibe. 12 settings and battery life of 2 hours

Kik hotsassysarah2

Advertisements
Kink Talk