Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 08-14-2021, 03:56 PM   #1
shy_pia

Default 18/F ama

Hey everyone!

I just opened a thread in the request section and thought I'd also open an ama thread in addition in case anyone has any questions. When you take a look at the thread mentioned above, you will recognize that I'm kinda upthight and I'm not used to talk about intimate topics, but I think I'm willing to answer (almost) any question.

Best regards
Pia

likes: hidden nudity, the thrill of the risk to be seen naked

interests: verbal humiliation

limits: pics/vids, probably everything not in my likes/interests

Threads:
shy_pia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 04:39 PM   #2
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Given how you protect the view of even your underwear. How do you do this with shopping? only online?
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 05:15 PM   #3
shy_pia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Given how you protect the view of even your underwear. How do you do this with shopping? only online?
I hate buying underwear for a long time my mom just bought them for me and sometimes she still does it. The disadvantage is that I couldn't try them on beforehand. When shopping by myself I avoid rush hours and only look for underwear, try it on and buy it if there are not many customers in the store. If there are male customers or clerks I will probably leave the store. Online is an option too and I already bought some online. But you couldn't try them on also.

Threads:
Old 08-14-2021, 05:43 PM   #4
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

How well have you handled doctor visits if they require access to intimate areas?

Who do you think the last person to see you naked was?

Do you masturbate?

Likes (Inflicting)
Incomplete lists. Lack of underwear or other modesty-preserving garments. Inconveniences. Discomfort. Forced orgasm and orgasm denial. Sometimes at the same time to create a no-win scenario. Playful trolling.
MadScience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 06:03 PM   #5
shy_pia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScience View Post
How well have you handled doctor visits if they require access to intimate areas?
I have the luck, that my mom works as a gynecologist. I could not imagine to go to the gynecologist if it wasn't my mother. Guess going there is quite important and I probably would have to do it anyhow otherwise. A few times I had to pull off my pants, but I was prepared and had a bikini bottom or a swimsuit underneath. Once I had to get my knee X-rayed cause of an accident. This time I wasn't prepared and had panties underneath. The nurse told me to remove my pants, but I asked if there is a way to keep them on. I wore sweatpants this day and she was able to pull up my leg far enough. So I was allowed to keep them on.

Quote:
Who do you think the last person to see you naked was?

As far as I know it was my mom.

Quote:
Do you masturbate?
Yes, I do.

Threads:
Old 08-14-2021, 10:04 PM   #6
Sklavenhalter
getDare Sweetheart

Default Questions

What is your weight and length?
What are your clothing / bra / shoe sizes?
Describe yourself detailed
What parts of your body do you like/dislike?
How often do you masturbate?
How are you doing it? What are you thinking about while you are doing it?
Are you shaved?
How wet are you getting while masturbating?
Have you been fucked yet?
If yes: on what places, by how many men/women?
Are you straight, bi or lesbian?
What is your clothing stye? Describe 5 different outfits: underwear, clothes shoes
Sklavenhalter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 08:46 AM   #7
shy_pia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklavenhalter View Post
What is your weight and length?
I'm about 1,60m. I don't weigh myself regularly, but last time my weight was about 46kg.

Quote:
What are your clothing / bra / shoe sizes?
I know my clothing sizes in our size system, but I don't know what it is compared to other systems. Most of my pants are 32 or 34. My breasts are quite small, most of my bras are 65A, but probably an AA cup would fit me better, to be honest. My shoe size is 35 or 36.

Quote:
Describe yourself detailed
I have dark brown hair with natural curls and brown eyes.

Quote:
What parts of your body do you like/dislike?
I'm a kinda slim person and I guess thats not what the ideal of a female body is for most people. Probably my body isn't really womanly, it's more girlish. Thats actually okay for me, but I've been quite upset about the size of my breasts for a long time. But nowadays I've accepted it at least a bit.

Some of my good female friends often tell me that I have a cute butt. So I guess it's small but its shape is at least ok, but I don't really have an opinion about it.

Quote:
How often do you masturbate?
I don't do it regulary, just sometimes.

Quote:
How are you doing it? What are you thinking about while you are doing it?
I need a lot of silence and calmness to do it. Most of the time I don't really think about anything specific.

Quote:
Are you shaved?
My legs are shaved and my armpits are trimmed. But I don't shave my pubic area.

Quote:
How wet are you getting while masturbating?
I guess wet enough, but I don't have any comparison, so I couldn't tell if it's very wet or not.

Quote:
Have you been fucked yet?
No

Quote:
If yes: on what places, by how many men/women?
-

Quote:
Are you straight, bi or lesbian?
I can't really tell right now to be honest. I allready saw good looking men, but I know good looking women too. But I never really was attracted to another person in a way that I wanted a relationship, neither to man nor to a woman.

Quote:
What is your clothing stye? Describe 5 different outfits: underwear, clothes shoes
I'd say my clothing style is quite modest. No bright colors or special cuts or something like that. I almost always wear jeans with a regular cut and tshirts. When it's warm I like to wear skirts or dresses (not too tight, preferably going above the knees). And I really like sweatpants cause they are so comfy, so I wear them at home or when strolling around sometimes.

I definitely prefer classic briefs over thongs. My most favourite underwear style are boxers. So most of the time I wear boxers or briefs or boy shorty or something like this and very rarely a thong.

My favourite shoes are sneakers, but I wear other shoes like ballerinas also.

Threads:
The following user says Thank You to shy_pia for this post:
Old 08-15-2021, 09:46 AM   #8
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

How did you develop your aversion to nudity in a country that is very liberal on those things? Was it your upbringing? Were your parents very strict?

Do you have siblings?
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 11:24 AM   #9
shy_pia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runesmith View Post
How did you develop your aversion to nudity in a country that is very liberal on those things? Was it your upbringing? Were your parents very strict?

Do you have siblings?
I don't know exactly, but I think it also has to do with the environment in which you grow up or what you get used to in your early years. For example, I know from a friend that her mother always "ordered" her to take off her swimsuit for the shower after swimming. Today, nudity is no longer a big thing for her. When I was in the pool with my mom, she always showered naked but gave me the choice. She always said that it would be more sensible to shower naked and also that there would be nothing to it and so, but she always accepted it. For example, I never wanted my underwear to be hung up to dry somewhere where anyone could see them. When visitors came, I had to make sure beforehand that my underwear was not still hanging somewhere visible. She always thought my craziness was silly, but went along with it anyway. The rest of my family was always very understanding as well. Of course, when you live so long and close together, some things can't be avoided. My mother washing my underwear was never a problem. If the others then saw my washed underwear, that was also still okay for me. My siblings were always very understanding and told me, for example, when they had visitors and my underwear was still on the laundry rack. I think worn underwear is even more intimate than freshly washed, so I made sure that they do not see my worn underwear. Over the years there were a few "incidents", but nothing really bad. On the one hand, because it is just my family and on the other hand, because they have then always reacted quite sweetly and you could see that they were more uncomfortable than myself, because they know how important the issue is for me.

Another example is showering after gym class. In elementary school, none of us showered at all, but I think that's relatively normal. Then in middle school, the first ones from my class started showering. Some in bikini or swimsuit, some with bra and briefs. I remember one of us showering in a bra and thong at some point. But she wasn't one of the "cool" ones in class and then got teased about it. She was quite uncomfortable and the next time she did not shower at all and after that not so "revealing" for a long time. I think thongs were not really common in our class at that time, at most a few "secretly" wore some. At some point, one came into our class, which was also very self-confident by her whole appearance. After her first sports lesson with us, she showered in a bra and thong. There was whispering again, but she didn't care and I think some admired her a bit. It then didn't take long before more and more thongs were seen in the shower and I suspect she also noticed the impact she had and enjoyed it. In any case, at some point in the shower she took off her bra quite demonstratively. More and more people followed her example the next few times, hesitantly at first and then more and more naturally. Interestingly, she was not the first to shower completely naked, if I remember correctly. At the end of middle school, about a quarter showered completely naked, a quarter topless, a quarter in bra and thong and a quarter completely covered (bra and panties or swimsuit). I think with many at that time also group pressure played a big role. They were also somehow uncomfortable, at least initially, and they only did it because they wanted to "belong". But I've always found it stupid to do things only because everyone does them or because they're expected of you. Maybe that is also a reason.

Our school was a pure middle school and many went to different high schools afterwards. At my new school, the absolute majority showered completely naked or at least topless. But for me, it was so ingrained that I couldn't take it off. I was almost the only one who didn't even shower in her underwear, but in bathing suits.

I met someone here in the dormitory with whom I have become very good friends and we have also talked about the subject. At some point she asked me very carefully if there was a special reason why I shower in a bathing suit. And in her case it was like this, that already in middle school almost everyone showered naked.

In middle school, a few boys also liked to pull up the undies of us girls when they peeked out a bit. Especially when the first thongs were to be seen. I always found it totally unpleasant when they did that to someone and didn't want anyone to do that to me. That probably also encouraged me to always make sure that my underpants weren't peeking out. And I also often notice that a lot of boys and men try to catch a glimpse.When the guys in our class found out that a few of us were showering naked, they often lurked outside the door to see something when the door opened. And judging by the reactions, they also got to see things that were really none of their business at least a few times. Or a friend of mine was once seen naked by a few classmates and then always teased about it by them. Such things were also things that scared me off.

Yes, I have siblings, as mentioned above. I hope you understand that I don't want to go into more detail about my family, at least for now.

Sorry for the long text

Threads:
The following 2 users say Thank You to shy_pia for this post:
Old 08-18-2021, 06:21 PM   #10
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

What made you realise that being exposed in public turned you on so much?

What is your biggest fantasy? (not necessarily something you would dare to do.. yet!)

Amy x

a worthless slut (formerly "Amy") / F UK

LOVES: pain, spanking, bondage, discrete public, humiliation, ass stretching, slave training

Dislikes: piss, figging, vomit, sensory dep, nettles, piss denial/drinking, chastity :3

Limits: pics/vids, scat, unsafe, social suicide

Please insult/degrade this slut in your replies/PMs
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 09:29 PM   #11
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Here are my questions for you!

1. What are you studying in college?
2. Are you hoping to cross that road in terms of getting toys?
3. Do you hope to loosen up and express that deep thought from inside yourself?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Do you freeze when thinking of being caught naked?
6. Do you rub your pussy or tits when under your covers in bed?
7. Do you drink alcohol any?
8. Do you hope this website can help you learn about that kinky side?
9. Do you see yourself later on maybe wanting rules and tasks to obey while at college?

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
MasterDaddy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 11:08 AM   #12
shy_pia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyamy View Post
What made you realise that being exposed in public turned you on so much?
This is not an easy question, but I will try to answer it anyway. I think I've always been kind of interested in this topic, but without the thought of being naked myself. In my answer above, I wrote a lot about showering after gym class. I always found it exciting to watch others doing it. But not like a classic voyeur, but rather because I was interested in the behavior of others. So more from a psychological point of view. For example, in our class a few were initially very hesitant to undress, but then quickly became more relaxed. With others, on the other hand, I had the impression that it was still somehow uncomfortable for them later, but they still showered naked or topless. And I always found it exciting to make such observations. But what made me want to take some "risks" myself? Probably several things came together.

I never really thought I was bad the way I am and that is still the case. As I said before, my family is always very understanding. My mother always says, "Pia, you have to grow up at last!", but she doesn't really mean it in a bad way. And it's never been a problem for my friends either. Some of them have told me that they think my behavior is actually really cute, and I also have a very good friend who is very similar to me in many ways. But I also see here in the dorms how carefree most of them are about it. Even many of those who were rather shy at the beginning. And then I think to myself that many things might be a little less complicated. Or the other day, I saw 4 girlfriends in the shower at the swimming pool. I think they were in their late 20s. 3 of them took off their bikinis completely naturally, only one of them left hers on.I have seen women in this age before, who have not showered naked, but here was just by their friends the contrast so big. Then I somehow found the idea strange that I could still be so uptight in 10 years. So the desire to become a little looser certainly plays a little bit into it.

But then I also experienced some situations that probably played their part. A few examples:

I have already written above that a friend of mine was once seen naked by her classmates. I felt totally sorry for her. They have then just also brought up with it and bragged everywhere that they have seen her naked. I would not want to experience something like that. But still, I often thought about it afterwards, how such a situation would be for me. I think that put me off on the one hand, but at the same time it also aroused a certain curiosity.

Or the other day I was able to observe something interesting in a store. A girl (would say my age) was in a changing room and a woman (probably her mother) was standing next to it and then also briefly went in. When the mother went out again, she did not close the curtain properly. Thus one could see that she had just tried on a bikini. She stood with her back to the curtain, so that nothing could be seen when she took off the top, but her thong and her butt were even more visible when she took off the bottom. Her mother must have seen this and quickly came back and pulled the curtain closed. I couldn't understand everything, but she then asked her mother something like, "Could anyone see anything?" and her mother replied, "No, absolutely not." (which was definitely a lie).

Or another example: some here get dressed right after showering and others wrap a towel around themselves and go back to their room that way. Some hold their towel with one hand, but there are also some who do not hold it. Sometimes they even have both hands full. I always think that the risk of it falling down is quite high. Has never happened so far or at least I have not seen it, but somehow I found this risk exciting.

And there were some other situations, but my answer is probably way too long again anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyamy View Post
What is your biggest fantasy? (not necessarily something you would dare to do.. yet!)

Amy x
My biggest fantasy? Maybe something like this: I'm in a situation where it's inevitable that I'm about to be caught naked (preferably still in a way that it's quite common to be naked or looks like an accident). That would probably be a very intense moment for me, knowing what is about to happen and that there is nothing I can do about it. As I said, this is just a fantasy and nothing I want to happen. Unless it would turn out well at the last moment and a coincidence would prevent me from being seen naked. But of course such a situation can't be forced.

Threads:
Old 08-19-2021, 11:25 AM   #13
shy_pia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Post
Here are my questions for you!

1. What are you studying in college?
Sorry, but I've decided to be a little more careful about what details I reveal about myself.

Quote:
2. Are you hoping to cross that road in terms of getting toys?
I have never really thought about toys. I think I would not have so much of a problem with using them (buying them in a store would probably be more of a problem, but that would also work online). So far, I also do not have the feeling that I would necessarily need some.

Quote:
3. Do you hope to loosen up and express that deep thought from inside yourself?
So loosening up a bit probably yes.

Quote:
4. What is your favorite color?
I think dark green is a nice color.

Quote:
5. Do you freeze when thinking of being caught naked?
No, not really.

Quote:
6. Do you rub your pussy or tits when under your covers in bed?
When masturbating, yes, but not often.

Quote:
7. Do you drink alcohol any?
Yes, but not much, because I get drunk pretty quickly.

Quote:
8. Do you hope this website can help you learn about that kinky side?
Probably depends on how kinky "kinky" is

Quote:
9. Do you see yourself later on maybe wanting rules and tasks to obey while at college?
Provided that they are relatively simple rules or tasks and at most mild pressure is applied, I could imagine something like this.

Threads:
Old 08-19-2021, 08:52 PM   #14
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

[QUOTE=shy_pia;4477575]Sorry, but I've decided to be a little more careful about what details I reveal about myself.

That is understanding.

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
MasterDaddy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 07:31 AM   #15
NaughtyAudrey

A few questions:

1. Have you ever peed yourself before (either accidentally or on purpose) If so, give me details.

2. Have you ever wet the bed?

3. Were you spanked as a kid? If so, how?

4. Have you ever played a strip game before? If you have, what did you play, who with, and how far down did you have to strip?

5. Have you ever gone streaking or skinny dipped before? If so, details.

Neutral : lite spanking and lite bondage

Limits : gross, illegal, family, friends
NaughtyAudrey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk