Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 08-09-2021, 06:06 AM   #1
bound-cass

Default F/20 bondage lover and kink curious

Hi there.

I'm a 20 year old woman from Europe and have recently joined Getdare to get inspired and discover new kinks. I'm somewhat experienced with bondage, and this is also my main focus - as you may have guessed from my user name. You can call me Cass or Cassandra, but that's only an alias, not my real name.

Feel free to ask me anything, including personal and embarrassing questions. However, I won't give detailed information about my place of living, and where I work, nor answer questions about my identity (real name, e-mail, birthday, etc).
limits: pet play, age play, pics, messenger apps, chatting

Gear & Toys
bound-cass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 06:53 AM   #2
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Welcome! How much of your bondage experience has been solo and how much has been with a partner?

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 07:37 AM   #3
bound-cass

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Welcome! How much of your bondage experience has been solo and how much has been with a partner?
Thank you. I've had bondage sessions with a few different people and we've tried a number of positions and scenarios. Classics like the hogtie, frogtie, etc. I was tied to a chair and later spread-eagled onto a bed during an interrogation role play and we did mummifcation several times. I was tied up outdoors too but on private ground where nobody could look.

However, despite a lot of sessions with partners, I've begun with self-bondage very early, and although I didn't do it frequently, those experiments kindled the fascination for bondage more and more over time, and also taught me what my body can endure and what can go wrong.

In conclusion, I'd say I've learned much when doing self-bondage and discovered more aspects as I started to do it with partners. Self-bondage is a lot more technical and logical because I am myself responsible for making it safe and enjoyable and have to plan everything. With a partner, every emotion is intensified and I can enjoy it more.

Gear & Toys
The following user says Thank You to bound-cass for this post:
Old 08-09-2021, 08:13 AM   #4
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Welcome.
Do you have any specific kinks in mind when you say you want to explore?
Do you have any bad/ panicking experiences with self-bondage?

Do you prefer winter or summer?
Old 08-09-2021, 08:21 AM   #5
kneeforu

I also have a lot of experience with self bondage, and you are correct safety and planning is key!

What is your go to method for release while self bondage?

Likes: chastity, bondage / self-bondage, joi, exposure, hidden public, edging, orgasm control, light cbt, anal, corsets (bondage)

Punishments: cei / self-facials, edge and denial

Limits: social suicide, family, illegal, scat/piss, permanent scaring, full public exposure
kneeforu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 09:01 AM   #6
Martijn

HiCassandra, welcome!

What is you favorite self bondage position / scenario?
What humiliation do you like?

What is your favorite book?

My PM dares
Click
Martijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 09:09 AM   #7
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Hi
Welcome on getDare !

How did you proceed to find partner irl ? (boyfriend, unknown person, internet,...)
How old were you the first time you tried bondage with a partner ?
Did you ever had sex while in bondage ?
Did you ever been spanked while in bondage ?

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 09:51 AM   #8
Darkmaster1

Key If you really want to feel the sub life online kik me at xDarkmaster1x

If you really want to experience the sub life online kik me at xDarkmaster1x
Old 08-09-2021, 10:21 AM   #9
bound-cass

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Welcome.
Do you have any specific kinks in mind when you say you want to explore?
Do you have any bad/ panicking experiences with self-bondage?

Do you prefer winter or summer?
Thank you. I'll probably try most things that seem sane to me, I haven't anything particular in mind yet. I might have a chance soon to try electro stimulation/torture with someone. This will be new for me.

I've never felt panic during selfbondage. But there was some little accident. I had my hands tied with zip ties (wrists were padded for protection) whereas my legs were bound with ropes and I was gagged. It started all good and I tried to squirm and wriggled around until... I fell out of bed. At the same time the zip ties also ripped apart and I was free. All in all, I was lucky to remain uninjured. A year later I had bought a much wider bed, problem solved

I like winter more because I love the feeling of being in the cold outside and return to a cosy home, drink hot tea and wrap myself in a blanket. And I love snow.

Gear & Toys
Old 08-09-2021, 10:28 AM   #10
bound-cass

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneeforu View Post
I also have a lot of experience with self bondage, and you are correct safety and planning is key!

What is your go to method for release while self bondage?
My main methods are freezing a key in ice or solving a combination lock blindly. But more than half of the time I just keep the keys within reach of my hands and free myself when I want to and it's still great.

Gear & Toys
Old 08-09-2021, 10:44 AM   #11
bound-cass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martijn View Post
HiCassandra, welcome!

What is you favorite self bondage position / scenario?
What humiliation do you like?

What is your favorite book?
Thank you. My favourite position is probably mummification. I always feel so desperately trapped, it's also cosy and warm. And with my feet exposed it's a great position for being tickle-tortured there.

There are many great forms of humiliation. I like when I get tricked and feel dumb. I'd love if somebody uses me as fuck toy, cums all over me, writes stupid names or insults with a pen on my naked body, decorates my body with used condoms. Being gagged with dirty underwear works too. And one thing I've only discovered a few months ago is that wearing diapers makes me feel quite humiliated too. But it also feels a bit different. I can't describe it very well yet.

My favourite book at the moment is Kafka on the Shore by Murakami. But this changes every now and then.

Gear & Toys

Last edited by bound-cass; 08-09-2021 at 11:30 AM.
Old 08-09-2021, 11:04 AM   #12
bound-cass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifr View Post
Hi
Welcome on getDare !

How did you proceed to find partner irl ? (boyfriend, unknown person, internet,...)
How old were you the first time you tried bondage with a partner ?
Did you ever had sex while in bondage ?
Did you ever been spanked while in bondage ?
Thank you.
I've never looked actively for (play) partners. It just kind of happened. Before Corona I went to meetings of kinky people, the first time when I was 16. These meetings were just for people to talk, they weren't play parties. Anyway, I made kinky friends and every now and then one thing led to another, and so I had my first play partner with 16. It's a bit difficult at the moment because people have moved away.

Usually sex plays no big part, but it can be different with some partners. I don't particular like blowjobs because it's hard work but I'll do it anyway. Sometimes I get fucked roughly and I love that. For a while I played with a female dom and she loved when I licked her.

I've enjoyed a few spankings while being tied up. Once I was tied to a table, my ass exposed and was spanked with the hand and later with a belt.

Gear & Toys
The following user says Thank You to bound-cass for this post:
Old 08-09-2021, 03:30 PM   #13
2ttt2

1. When and how did you lose your cunt/mouth/ass virginity?

2. When was your first masturbation?

3. How many sexual partners (male or female) you have had?

4. Have you ever had a threesome or more-some? MFM or FMF? Would you?

5. How often you masturbate? In which way?

6. Have you ever slept in bondage?

7. Biggest thing in your ass, cunt, mouth?

8. Strangest thing in your ass, cunt, mouth?

9. How many languages do you speak?

10. Do you like going commando?

11. Do you really like butt plugs? Why?

12. First time you put something in your ass. When, what, why?
2ttt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 03:35 PM   #14
Sacurason

Hiya!

I must confess, I'm very into the idea of self bondage, and I actually do have a good deal of rope and such...but I'm not sure where to start in terms of ease and safety.

Do you have a particular guide, video, or anything you used to get started, or did you sort of pick things up along the way?

Loves: Self Foot Worship, Pic/Vid Proof Feet (smell/dirt/sweat), Edging, Messy(foot-focused)
Likes: Long/Challenging Dares, Dice Dares, Mild/Long Denial, Cumplay
Dislikes: Corner time
Limits: Anal, Pee, Pain, Illegal, Family, Face/Full Body Pics (unless I know you)

Looking for:
Someone to trade escalating, evil dares back and forth with!

PM/Favs
My Feet Pics
Blog!

kik!
I top too as long as I get some tasks too! Sacurason2
Sacurason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 01:56 AM   #15
bound-cass

I'll put my answers inside the quote, hope that's better to read as the answers are close to questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ttt2 View Post
1. When and how did you lose your cunt/mouth/ass virginity?
I had my first vaginal sex with a boy from the same school, but he was a year older, I was 15 at that time. A few weeks before that I gave the same guy a blowjob. My first anal sex was much later around when I was 18 and it was with a girl who used a strap-on.

2. When was your first masturbation?
No idea. Many years before puberty. I wasn't even aware that I was masturbating, it just tickled so nicely down there.

3. How many sexual partners (male or female) you have had?
I had some form of sex with 4 partners, excluding play partners with whom I had BDSM sessions only but didn't have sex with.

4. Have you ever had a threesome or more-some? MFM or FMF? Would you?
No, but I would like to do that. Both MFM or FMF would work for me.

5. How often you masturbate? In which way?
This depends on my mood and cycle. Can be twice a day or just once a week. I prefer clit stimulation with my hand and firmly massaging my breasts with the other hand when I get close to an orgasm. Sometimes I use my magic wand too.

6. Have you ever slept in bondage?
Yes, and it can get pretty uncomfortable. The trick is to allow for enough freedom that changing the sleep position is possible (e.g. from lying on back to lying on the side.) I sometimes have my feet tied together and my hands tied in front of me. This works fairly well.

7. Biggest thing in your ass, cunt, mouth?
Just a normal average cock. Haven't tried anything bigger yet. And I was gagged with a giant sponge ball once.

8. Strangest thing in your ass, cunt, mouth?
A peeled ginger root in my ass. Apart from that, nothing that I'd call strange.

9. How many languages do you speak?
I can speak 3 languages where I'm either fluent or can communicate well enough.

10. Do you like going commando?
Yeah, sure. But preferably with a short skirt. Otherwise that's no fun. There should be a risk that somebody can notice it.

11. Do you really like butt plugs? Why?
Apart from the ginger root, I haven't tried those yet but drawing from my limited experience, I'm pretty sure these can be fun.

12. First time you put something in your ass. When, what, why?
My finger, I don't know when, it's been a long time ago. I was just curious how it would feel.

Gear & Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk