Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-03-2021, 11:50 AM   #1
NakedinPubli

Default Handcuffed and Blindfolded Naked in Public

For several years now I have enjoyed getting naked in public but just recently have been doing crazier and risky dares. This is a challenge I completed the other day with the help of my boyfriend.

It was about 1 AM on a Sunday night and we drove to an empty movie theater that only really has one entrance to the parking lot. However it is connected to a home improvement store that has multiple entrances. The parking lot was empty except for a few spare semi trucks near the other store. So I got out of the car right in front of the entrance to the movie theater I got completely naked. I put my clothes in the car and my boyfriend took my hands and handcuffed them behind my back to a light pole. I was completely lit up and unable to move. Then he put a blindfold on me and climbed back into the car. Before I knew it I could hear him driving away from me leaving me completely naked with no clothes around with my hands cuffed behind my back and not being able to see. All while being lit up by the light pole. After a few seconds the car was too far away to hear and I was alone with my thoughts. I can’t describe how vulnerable and naked I felt while standing there not knowing when he would come back or if anyone could see me. It felt so amazing being naked in public without being able to do anything about it. After a couple minutes I heard a car coming towards me but after a few seconds I realized it was a semi truck that was driving up to the store next to me. I’m not sure if they saw me but my boyfriend showed up shortly after and took the handcuffs and blindfold off. I think it was only like 5 minutes I was alone and naked. Hopefully I can go longer next time.
NakedinPubli is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 14 users say Thank You to NakedinPubli for this post:
Old 08-03-2021, 02:51 PM   #2
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Wow vary daring hope your boyfriend was never actually gone just far enough for you to think he was gone that way you were always safe

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 10:05 AM   #3
rhl
getDare Succubus

I think it is your turn to do the same to your boyfriend. If he refuses, I'll be happy to volanteer
Old 02-16-2022, 11:46 AM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default hot

I wish I had been you that is so hot . I would love that to happen to me .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rhode64 for this post:
Old 03-26-2022, 08:46 PM   #5
rhl
getDare Succubus

Dang it. I received my time delay lock today. The heart shaped one on Wish.com. I remember this post, searched it out, perfect for my newly acquired lock.

It is dark, but I know of a park that has light poles on the path every 200 feet.
I have diapers, leggings and a shirt on.
I go to the loop at the end of the path.
Ask Alexa to roll the dice, I get a four.
Set the timer on the lock for four minutes. Pull the leggings and diaper down to my ankle. Put on the blindfold, standing with my back to the light pole, facing the path, my arms go behind me. I put the lock through the cords that are tied around my wrists, take a deep breath and close the lock. I'm committed now, blindfolded and tied to the pole for the next 4 minutes and standing under a lighted pole.
The rush is intense. I'm not to far from the road and hear a few cars go by. Without leaves on the trees I could possibly be seen if they look down towards the water
The time went by faster then expected, the timer goes off and I get to release my wrists.
It was a fun rush.
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:
Old 04-02-2022, 03:19 PM   #6
rmx01

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
Dang it. I received my time delay lock today. The heart shaped one on Wish.com. I remember this post, searched it out, perfect for my newly acquired lock.

It is dark, but I know of a park that has light poles on the path every 200 feet.
I have diapers, leggings and a shirt on.
I go to the loop at the end of the path.
Ask Alexa to roll the dice, I get a four.
Set the timer on the lock for four minutes. Pull the leggings and diaper down to my ankle. Put on the blindfold, standing with my back to the light pole, facing the path, my arms go behind me. I put the lock through the cords that are tied around my wrists, take a deep breath and close the lock. I'm committed now, blindfolded and tied to the pole for the next 4 minutes and standing under a lighted pole.
The rush is intense. I'm not to far from the road and hear a few cars go by. Without leaves on the trees I could possibly be seen if they look down towards the water
The time went by faster then expected, the timer goes off and I get to release my wrists.
It was a fun rush.
very hot, good thing the lock worked as intended! You know how things from wish can be haha. will you do it again?
limits: anything gross, face publicly, and some others that may come up.
rmx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 10:34 AM   #7
rhl
getDare Succubus

Bin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx01 View Post
very hot, good thing the lock worked as intended! You know how things from wish can be haha. will you do it again?
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed doing it. The feelings are intense when you click the lock shut.

I tested it twice before doing this dare, which seemed like the perfect dare to break in the lock.
I charged it on the drive to the park, testedfit one more time while looking for the perfect, light pole that was in the open but not many will be there.

Of course I want to do this again, maybe at night in a more insecure spot. Or earlier when their are more in the park. Or durring the day tied to a tree not to far into the woods. Or tried to a bench in the park. How should I be dressed? How should I be dressed.

I can think of many uses, at or in public for this lock.
Got ideas, maybe pm me.
Old 04-22-2022, 12:23 AM   #8
rhl
getDare Succubus

I just had to do this again. Wanted the full experience, got out of work at 10:45 pm, was working at West Marine.
Went to the middle of the parking lot, stood under a street light, yes, in view if someone looked as they drove buy. Pants off, panties off, shirt off. Mini skirt on, crop top on. Got into the car and drove to the same park.

Parked, I see 4 other cars.
I'm determined, and flip a coin, tails -use two dice, and get 7.
I got some chains, found that I could untie rope. The chains, once hooked around wrist are almost impossible to remove when arms are behind me.

With 4 cars in the lot, I'm nervous but continue. I find the selected lamp, while standing under the light, strip off my top and skirt. Last time I was blindfolded, this time I kept my eyes open (wish I hasn't.) Set the timer for 7 minutes, place my arms behind my back, and around the pole, loop the time lock through the rings and clasp the lock.
With a deep breath I start the timer and count down the 5 ticks (durring this time I can back out). The 5th tick goes off and I hear a loud beep sealing my fate. I don't remember this loud beep, and it was noticed, i see a flashlight on the beach, I stop breathing (like it might help). After a few seconds the beam hits straight at me. I can't free myself, even if I wanted! I resign to accept, what ever happens.
Anyway nothing happens as they continue to fish.
I was at the red, they where about at the blue dot.
I chose this pole because it had a view straight down the path, and yes I noticed a group walking towards me, but they turned to their cars.
This lamp did not fully light me, and all I could think of was that tree in front of me was fully lit.
Would I have the guts to do this?
Do I do it blind folded?
Maybe face the pole and my back towards the walk way?
BTW, where I stood, their where a few trees and brushes between me and clearly seen houses with a roadway.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220422-024811_Maps~2.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	10087  

Last edited by rhl; 04-22-2022 at 12:29 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced nudity, handcuff, naked in public